Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

10 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

She nodded, "I'm fine." She sighed, "I just need a break from all this talking. Thank you for being concerned, though. You're a good friend." She gently patted his shoulder and walked after the others in silence.

Dynamo opened his mouth to say something, but chose not to. He had to admit that his mind needed time to process what was going on, as well. "Okay, but if there's something on your mind, then don't hesitate to let me know. You're welcome and it's because you're a good friend too." He smiled as he felt Conch pat his shoulder, before walking along with the others. 

• Brohoof 1

Time passed and they had finished decorating the area. Unfortunately, it wasn't long after when the school bell rang letting out the students. There was an announcement that said "Attention everyone! Don't worry if you didn't get completely finished with your duties, you still have basically all of tomorrow. For now, take a break! There's no homework today, so you can just take it easy for the rest of the day. See all of you tomorrow!"

"Oh guess we need to stop now. Good thing we finished half of our duties already. Hey, you wanna go over to Yogurt Yard? It's a Frozen Yogurt place that's soooo goood! You've gotta try it!" Heart declared.

• Brohoof 3

@Heart Star

Pencil and Global looked up and saw a person who appeared to be affiliated with the new school. Granite hadn’t noticed, so Pencil tapped him on the the shoulder quickly before she stood up.

”Oh, yes, that’s us! We’re the students from Sire’s Hollow Academy,” Pencil stated. 

“Are we gonna do an assignment? I’m ready for it!” Global said enthusiastically.

”C-Can you tell me where the restroom is first?” Granite mumbled.

8 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Heart Star

Pencil and Global looked up and saw a person who appeared to be affiliated with the new school. Granite hadn’t noticed, so Pencil tapped him on the the shoulder quickly before she stood up.

”Oh, yes, that’s us! We’re the students from Sire’s Hollow Academy,” Pencil stated. 

“Are we gonna do an assignment? I’m ready for it!” Global said enthusiastically.

”C-Can you tell me where the restroom is first?” Granite mumbled.

"Oh uh sorry. Guess you arrived late. You'll have to come back tomorrow. Uh there's a bathroom near the chemistry classroom." She revealed 

@Heart Star
The girls gave the instructor very frustrated looks. They couldn’t just come back tomorrow! At least, they didn’t think they could. Their school didn’t go on a lot of field trips so they weren’t sure how they felt about trip extensions.

Granite, however, did not care about any of this as he darted towards the bathroom as soon as the instructor gave him directions. Pencil mentally sighed, knowing it would probably be a while before he came back.  

Edited by ExplosionMare
Added a mention

6 hours ago, Heart Star said:

Time passed and they had finished decorating the area. Unfortunately, it wasn't long after when the school bell rang letting out the students. There was an announcement that said "Attention everyone! Don't worry if you didn't get completely finished with your duties, you still have basically all of tomorrow. For now, take a break! There's no homework today, so you can just take it easy for the rest of the day. See all of you tomorrow!"

"Oh guess we need to stop now. Good thing we finished half of our duties already. Hey, you wanna go over to Yogurt Yard? It's a Frozen Yogurt place that's soooo goood! You've gotta try it!" Heart declared.

As time passed, Dynamo had finished up decorating the walkway that lead towards the school. He used his arm to wipe away the sweat from his forehead. Smiling as he felt accomplished with the work he had done, so far. "Not too shabby." He would say, taking the empty box and making his way back towards the group. His ears perked as he heard the announcement. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and whistled in astonishment. "I didn't think that much time had gone by, to be honest. I guess we were all busy with our work that time passed suddenly. That, and there was a lot going on earlier this morning." He noted, sighing with a smile at the mention of homework being cancelled. "I guess that's one good thing in regards to this festival. Putting everything together and homework would be a bit of a hassle." He chuckled slightly, before taking a look at what else that needed to be done. "So, the plan is basically to finish up the rest of the decoration, before moving on to something else. Either that, or we can help anyone else that hasn't finished up with their assignments."

Upon hearing the mention of yogurt, Dynamo looked to Star with a nod. "Yogurt sounds good to me. It's been a long day and we should all celebrate a job well done. Plus, we should take a break after all the crazy stuff that happened today. Also, we can still try and get to know each other a little bit more." He would say, remembering that introductions were cut short from lunch break. Suddenly a thought had occurred to Dynamo. "That reminds me. Where are we going to stay when school is out for the day? Since we'll probably be here for a week, as well as the festival."

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As time passed, Dynamo had finished up decorating the walkway that lead towards the school. He used his arm to wipe away the sweat from his forehead. Smiling as he felt accomplished with the work he had done, so far. "Not too shabby." He would say, taking the empty box and making his way back towards the group. His ears perked as he heard the announcement. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and whistled in astonishment. "I didn't think that much time had gone by, to be honest. I guess we were all busy with our work that time passed suddenly. That, and there was a lot going on earlier this morning." He noted, sighing with a smile at the mention of homework being cancelled. "I guess that's one good thing in regards to this festival. Putting everything together and homework would be a bit of a hassle." He chuckled slightly, before taking a look at what else that needed to be done. "So, the plan is basically to finish up the rest of the decoration, before moving on to something else. Either that, or we can help anyone else that hasn't finished up with their assignments."

Upon hearing the mention of yogurt, Dynamo looked to Star with a nod. "Yogurt sounds good to me. It's been a long day and we should all celebrate a job well done. Plus, we should take a break after all the crazy stuff that happened today. Also, we can still try and get to know each other a little bit more." He would say, remembering that introductions were cut short from lunch break. Suddenly a thought had occurred to Dynamo. "That reminds me. Where are we going to stay when school is out for the day? Since we'll probably be here for a week, as well as the festival."

"Alright. Follow me. We need to find Spectrum and her car. I mean I doubt you buses are going to take you to get Frozen Yogurt, so we'll just have Spectrum take us." She mentioned.

Sherem worked as much as he could on the decorations of his wall and left things for tomorrow but he also had to talk with principal Cadence about this hole activity 

Sherem was not that fan of yogurt, but if he could get something else it was good for him, but he also needed to know more of the magical artifact, next time he would bring more stuff to snoop around this school

3 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Alright. Follow me. We need to find Spectrum and her car. I mean I doubt you buses are going to take you to get Frozen Yogurt, so we'll just have Spectrum take us." She mentioned.

Dynamo nodded as he followed alongside Heart. However, he still had a look of slight confusion upon his face. "Okay and that sounds like a plan. I guess it all depends on where Spectrum is. I remember hearing her name from Crystal Prep, but I don't recall running into her today. Do you happen to know what she looks like?" He asks, chuckling slightly at the mention of the buses. "You make a valid argument. Granted, I would have thought the Frozen Yogurt shop wouldn't be that far away from the school."

13 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo nodded as he followed alongside Heart. However, he still had a look of slight confusion upon his face. "Okay and that sounds like a plan. I guess it all depends on where Spectrum is. I remember hearing her name from Crystal Prep, but I don't recall running into her today. Do you happen to know what she looks like?" He asks, chuckling slightly at the mention of the buses. "You make a valid argument. Granted, I would have thought the Frozen Yogurt shop wouldn't be that far away from the school."

"It's not too far, but walking would take a while. We'll just take the car." As soon as this was said, they reached the school's parking lot. In this lot were a large collection of buses, though some were from the other schools, and multiple cars, one of which was a black car painted with green lighting bolts. Out of this car waved a purple haired girl who was wearing a leather jacket and a pair of shades. "Yo! Ov'a here!" The new girl cried.

Heart seemed to beam up a little. "Everyone, this is my best friend, Spectrum Bolt."

5 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"It's not too far, but walking would take a while. We'll just take the car." As soon as this was said, they reached the school's parking lot. In this lot were a large collection of buses, though some were from the other schools, and multiple cars, one of which was a black car painted with green lighting bolts. Out of this car waved a purple haired girl who was wearing a leather jacket and a pair of shades. "Yo! Ov'a here!" The new girl cried.

Heart seemed to beam up a little. "Everyone, this is my best friend, Spectrum Bolt."

"I still haven't gotten my driver's license yet. So, I'm a bit out of luck. I almost passed the written test, but I was off by three points. That's about the worst kind of feeling in the world when it comest to exams." He would say with a sigh. "Hopefully, I'll be more prepared for next time." As they talked, they soon arrived near the school's parking lot. Looking at the line of cars, one car stood out to Dynamo. A black car painted with green bolts of lightning. "Nice ride." He whistled in astonishment. While he wasn't a fan of cars, he couldn't help in admiring craftsmanship. Hearing a voice, Dynamo looked over as Heart introduced Spectrum. "Hey. It's nice to meet you, Spectrum. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo." He waved with a friendly smile. 

18 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I still haven't gotten my driver's license yet. So, I'm a bit out of luck. I almost passed the written test, but I was off by three points. That's about the worst kind of feeling in the world when it comest to exams." He would say with a sigh. "Hopefully, I'll be more prepared for next time." As they talked, they soon arrived near the school's parking lot. Looking at the line of cars, one car stood out to Dynamo. A black car painted with green bolts of lightning. "Nice ride." He whistled in astonishment. While he wasn't a fan of cars, he couldn't help in admiring craftsmanship. Hearing a voice, Dynamo looked over as Heart introduced Spectrum. "Hey. It's nice to meet you, Spectrum. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo." He waved with a friendly smile. 

"Nice ta meet ya too." She spoke with a Boston accent which sounded kinda fake. "Uh, they comin' with us, Heart?"

"Well I offered we all go to Yogurt Yard to get some Frozen Yogurt." Heart told Spectrum.

"Oh girl, you're reading mah mind!" Spectrum cheered. "Hop in, there's room for everyone!"

Heart got into the passenger seat in the front and Spectrum sat right next to her in the driver's seat.

3 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Nice ta meet ya too." She spoke with a Boston accent which sounded kinda fake. "Uh, they comin' with us, Heart?"

"Well I offered we all go to Yogurt Yard to get some Frozen Yogurt." Heart told Spectrum.

"Oh girl, you're reading mah mind!" Spectrum cheered. "Hop in, there's room for everyone!"

Heart got into the passenger seat in the front and Spectrum sat right next to her in the driver's seat.

Sherem look at Spectrum "wait, you were at crystal prep right?"

11 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

7 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Sherem look at Spectrum "wait, you were at crystal prep right?"

Dynamo smiled with a nod as he heard Spectrum's response. "It's true. Heart had asked if any of us wanted to go and get some Frozen Yogurt. I hope you don't mind if us tagging along." He says, giving Spectrum an apologetic look. He sighed as Spectrum had let the group know that there was room to sit in the car. Dynamo was about to hop into the back seat, before he stopped and heard Sherem's question. "Oh, yeah. That's right. I think Heart had mentioned that both you and her went to Crystal Prep together. Hey, Spectrum? Do you still go to Crystal Prep? Also, were you at the last Friendship Games?"

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo smiled with a nod as he heard Spectrum's response. "It's true. Heart had asked if any of us wanted to go and get some Frozen Yogurt. I hope you don't mind if us tagging along." He says, giving Spectrum an apologetic look. He sighed as Spectrum had let the group know that there was room to sit in the car. Dynamo was about to hop into the back seat, before he stopped and heard Sherem's question. "Oh, yeah. That's right. I think Heart had mentioned that both you and her went to Crystal Prep together. Hey, Spectrum? Do you still go to Crystal Prep? Also, were you at the last Friendship Games?"

"Yeah, to both of those. Didn't really do much at the Games though." Spectrum mentioned.

Just now, Heart Star said:

"Yeah, to both of those. Didn't really do much at the Games though." Spectrum mentioned.

Then sherem realizing he was forgetting himself he said "My apologies, I forgot to present myself, Sherem I am of crystal prep, that's why I asked"

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"I thought so. I didn't really participate the much in the Games either. I heard your name from Heart, but I wasn't sure if I had met you in person. Since I heard that Heart started going to this school after some time had passed." He says, getting into the backseat and buckling up his seatbelt. 

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I thought so. I didn't really participate the much in the Games either. I heard your name from Heart, but I wasn't sure if I had met you in person. Since I heard that Heart started going to this school after some time had passed." He says, getting into the backseat and buckling up his seatbelt. 

Kirby then ended up sitting right next to Dynamo.

"Yeah, she did transfer over to this school." Spectrum responded. "I was actually the one who convinced her to do this whole transfer thing."

7 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Kirby then ended up sitting right next to Dynamo.

"Yeah, she did transfer over to this school." Spectrum responded. "I was actually the one who convinced her to do this whole transfer thing."

As Kirby sat next to Dynamo, he tilted his head in curiosity to Spectrum's response. "Oh, really? I think Heart had brought that up when she told us on how long she's been at this school. Was there any particular reason as to why you had convinced Heart with the school transfer?"

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Kirby sat next to Dynamo, he tilted his head in curiosity to Spectrum's response. "Oh, really? I think Heart had brought that up when she told us on how long she's been at this school. Was there any particular reason as to why you had convinced Heart with the school transfer?"

"It was partially because Crystal Prep was kinda garbage at the time. Principal Snitch was going through the whole getting fired thing. Also Heart has kinda garbage self esteem, and some of the students being jerks didn't help that." Spectrum explained. "From what I heard about Dreamland High, it sounded so much better. I wanted her to be in a better situation. So yeah, that's the story."

Just now, Heart Star said:

"It was partially because Crystal Prep was kinda garbage at the time. Principal Snitch was going through the whole getting fired thing. Also Heart has kinda garbage self esteem, and some of the students being jerks didn't help that." Spectrum explained. "From what I heard about Dreamland High, it sounded so much better. I wanted her to be in a better situation. So yeah, that's the story."

Dynamo held back a laugh at the mention of Crystal Prep's old principal. He knew the actual name, but he didn't blame Spectrum. He did frown as he felt bad for Heart. "I'm sorry to hear that. I guess some of the students are still acting rude and such. Even though Dean Cadence had become the new Principal?" He asks, smiling at the mention of the new school. "From what I've seen of the new school, it seems pretty nice. The school kind of reminds me of Canterlot High, but I can imagine there are a few differences. Even so, it's nice to hear that the new school was able to help out Heart." He said with a kind smile. 

15 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo held back a laugh at the mention of Crystal Prep's old principal. He knew the actual name, but he didn't blame Spectrum. He did frown as he felt bad for Heart. "I'm sorry to hear that. I guess some of the students are still acting rude and such. Even though Dean Cadence had become the new Principal?" He asks, smiling at the mention of the new school. "From what I've seen of the new school, it seems pretty nice. The school kind of reminds me of Canterlot High, but I can imagine there are a few differences. Even so, it's nice to hear that the new school was able to help out Heart." He said with a kind smile. 

"It's gotten better since Cadence officially took over, but there are still some snooty jerkwads who think they're entitled to do jerk stuff just because they go to a fancy smancy school." Spectrum responded. "But yeah, Heart's said she feels a lot better now. Anyways, Yogurt Yard here we come!" Spectrum turned the car on and drove off towards the Fro-yo place.

The girls ran up to the front of the building to see if they were missing anything. Sure enough, everyone else from their school was lined up to go outside, and from what they could hear, they were going to a place known as the “Yogurt Yard”.

Gasp, Pencil! They’re getting frozen yogurt! Come on, let’s hurry up before they run out!” Global cried excitedly. She wasn’t much of a frozen yogurt fan, but it was free and that was enough to make her happy.

”Alright, I’m coming! Lemme text Granite so he can come, too,” Pencil laughed. She snatched her phone out of her back pocket and sent Granite a quick text. Anxiously, she took a gander at the halls, hoping he would come out of the bathrooms soon.

3 hours ago, Heart Star said:

"It's gotten better since Cadence officially took over, but there are still some snooty jerkwads who think they're entitled to do jerk stuff just because they go to a fancy smancy school." Spectrum responded. "But yeah, Heart's said she feels a lot better now. Anyways, Yogurt Yard here we come!" Spectrum turned the car on and drove off towards the Fro-yo place.

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

The girls ran up to the front of the building to see if they were missing anything. Sure enough, everyone else from their school was lined up to go outside, and from what they could hear, they were going to a place known as the “Yogurt Yard”.

Gasp, Pencil! They’re getting frozen yogurt! Come on, let’s hurry up before they run out!” Global cried excitedly. She wasn’t much of a frozen yogurt fan, but it was free and that was enough to make her happy.

”Alright, I’m coming! Lemme text Granite so he can come, too,” Pencil laughed. She snatched her phone out of her back pocket and sent Granite a quick text. Anxiously, she took a gander at the halls, hoping he would come out of the bathrooms soon.

Before they all knew, they were at the place. Yogurt Yard was a large two-story building with a colorful logo in the center of its exterior. Inside was just as colorful. Along one of the walls were Frozen Yogurt dispensers of about 12 different flavors, not including the swirl option. Along another adjacent wall was the cash register and some topping stands.