Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

@Dynamo Pad @Heart Star @Sherem @ExplosionMare

Conch Shell hummed to herself as she tried to decide which flavor to get. She ended up getting a mix of Birthday Cake and Cookies N Cream. 

She decorated the top with crumbled up cookies and brownie bites, as well as some very colorful sprinkles. 

After paying, she took a seat and began gently poking at her frozen treat while waiting for the others.

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Before they all knew, they were at the place. Yogurt Yard was a large two-story building with a colorful logo in the center of its exterior. Inside was just as colorful. Along one of the walls were Frozen Yogurt dispensers of about 12 different flavors, not including the swirl option. Along another adjacent wall was the cash register and some topping stands.

@Emerald Heart @Sherem @ExplosionMare

After a short ride into town, they had arrived at the store known as Yogurt Yard. Dynamo looked out the window to see a large two-story building with a decorative center logo. After stepping out of the vehicle, Dynamo had followed the others into the building. He was taken aback by how colorful the interior of the building had looked. To him, it was as if the building had every yogurt flavor as a wall color. Along the walls was a Frozen Yogurt dispenser. He noticed that there were about twelve different flavors, while some had swirl options. Dynamo had contemplated on what to get at first, before choosing vanilla yogurt with brownie bite toppings. 

After paying for his yogurt, Dynamo took a seat alongside Conch, while waiting for the others to join up.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Heart Star @Sherem @ExplosionMare

Conch Shell smiled sweetly at Dynamo, and took a small scoop of her frozen yogurt. She was feeling both bored and annoyed at this point, and secretly wished she was back home.

Dynamo smiled back at Conch, before scooping up a small spoonful of frozen yogurt and took a bite. "Hmm...this yogurt is actually pretty good. I'm more of a fan for ice cream, but I guess they are sort of the same thing." Dynamo said as he hummed in delight.

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo smiled back at Conch, before scooping up a small spoonful of frozen yogurt and took a bite. "Hmm...this yogurt is actually pretty good. I'm more of a fan for ice cream, but I guess they are sort of the same thing." Dynamo said as he hummed in delight.

Sherem with a coffee mug on his hand whispered at Dynamo "are you looking to be sea of Conch Shell?"

Pencil, Granite, and Global sat down after getting their food. Pencil got at least ten flavors while Global got five. Granite only got one, which was strawberry.

“There’s all these flavors to choose from here and you only got one?” Global said in mock disbelief.

“I don’t really need that much food. Besides, I know what I like,” Granite replied, turning back towards his yogurt.

The three students remained quiet as they ate their yogurts. Pencil stifled a couple of giggles as a result of the sugar high she was getting, but otherwise, the group remained silent in order to eat in peace.

1 hour ago, Sherem said:

Sherem with a coffee mug on his hand whispered at Dynamo "are you looking to be sea of Conch Shell?"

Dynamo noticed that Sherem had made his way over towards the group with a Coffeys mug in hand. Upon hearing his whisper, Dynamo almost dropped the cup of yogurt in his hand. "W-What do you mean? Are you talking about if I like or want to ask Conch out? W-What makes you think that?" He whispered back softly towards the Crystal Prep student. 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo noticed that Sherem had made his way over towards the group with a Coffeys mug in hand. Upon hearing his whisper, Dynamo almost dropped the cup of yogurt in his hand. "W-What do you mean? Are you talking about if I like or want to ask Conch out? W-What makes you think that?" He whispered back softly towards the Crystal Prep student. 

Sherem catched the yogurt cup and gave it back to Dynamo "just some hints here and there, I could be wrong of course but then again that's why I ask you" he whispered back

Suddenly, out of seemingly nowhere, two overloaded yogurts were set onto the table they all sat at, one watermelon with rainbow sprinkles, M&Ms, and gummy bears, and the other a chocolate/cookies and cream swirl with more chocolate toppings than any human needs. These were revealed to belonged to Kirby and Heart Star respectively. Spectrum's was much more reasonable, being sour apple/watermelon swirl with blueberries on top.

22 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Sherem catched the yogurt cup and gave it back to Dynamo "just some hints here and there, I could be wrong of course but then again that's why I ask you" he whispered back

Dynamo gave Sherem a thankful look after he caught the yogurt cup he dropped. He glanced over at Conch, before turning his attention back to the Crystal Prep student. "I mean, I didn't know if there were any hints. We don't really know each other all that much. Basically, we share some classes together. I don't even know if she even likes me like that." Dynamo admitted with a whisper. "I'm not really sure if we are exactly friends. She said I was a good friend, but still. I'm mostly someone who likes video games and anime. I'm not exactly what if that's what you'd call boyfriend material." He whispered, closing his eyes and giving Sherem a deadpanned expression.

20 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Suddenly, out of seemingly nowhere, two overloaded yogurts were set onto the table they all sat at, one watermelon with rainbow sprinkles, M&Ms, and gummy bears, and the other a chocolate/cookies and cream swirl with more chocolate toppings than any human needs. These were revealed to belonged to Kirby and Heart Star respectively. Spectrum's was much more reasonable, being sour apple/watermelon swirl with blueberries on top.

Dynamo was brought out of his stupor as he heard two overloaded yogurt cups slammed onto the table. The Canterlot high student blinked in confusion, while he began to wonder who ordered the two yogurt combinations. It was soon revealed that Kirby and Heart had their respective yogurt orders. "Huh. Now that's what I call a smorgasbord of yogurt combinations. I'm guessing that's both of your go to flavors when ordering yogurt?" He wondered as he took another bite of his desert. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo gave Sherem a thankful look after he caught the yogurt cup he dropped. He glanced over at Conch, before turning his attention back to the Crystal Prep student. "I mean, I didn't know if there were any hints. We don't really know each other all that much. Basically, we share some classes together. I don't even know if she even likes me like that." Dynamo admitted with a whisper. "I'm not really sure if we are exactly friends. She said I was a good friend, but still. I'm mostly someone who likes video games and anime. Not exactly what you'd call boyfriend material." He whispered, closing his eyes and giving Sherem a deadpanned expression.

Dynamo was brought out of his stupor as he heard two overloaded yogurt cups slammed onto the table. The Canterlot high student blinked in confusion, while he began to wonder who ordered the two yogurt combinations. It was soon revealed that Kirby and Heart had their respective yogurt orders. "Huh. Now that's what I call a smorgasbord of yogurt combinations. I'm guessing that's both of your go to flavors when ordering yogurt?" He wondered as he took another bite of his desert. 

"Yes!" Heart said in conjunction with Kirby nodding his head.

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Heart Star @ExplosionMare

Conch Shell looked up at Dynamo Pad and Sherem curiously. She had seen them whispering a bit, and was confused. "Is something up? Did you see something?" She asked, suddenly jerking up out of her seat to look out the window, causing her cup of frozen yogurt to slip and fall right onto her lap, ruining her purple skirt. She face-palmed at her own clumsiness, her cheeks turning pink out of her on embarrassment. Stupid Conch Shell, why do you have to be so clumsy? She scolded herself, turning away from Heart Star and the others.

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

Conch Shell looked up at Dynamo Pad and Sherem curiously. She had seen them whispering a bit, and was confused. "Is something up? Did you see something?" She asked, suddenly jerking up out of her seat to look out the window, causing her cup of frozen yogurt to slip and fall right onto her lap, ruining her purple skirt. She face-palmed at her own clumsiness, her cheeks turning pink out of her on embarrassment. Stupid Conch Shell, why do you have to be so clumsy? She scolded herself, turning away from Heart Star and the others.

Heart and Kirby seemed to ignore this, simply eating their FroYo

• Brohoof 1

@Emerald Heart

The students turned around and noticed a loud noise coming from one of the tables. A girl appeared to have spilled yogurt all across her table and her lap. They gave sympathetic looks towards the table but did not press into the matter further. That is, until Granite began to shift out of his seat.

“I’m gonna go see if she needs any help,” he declared. Granite hastily stood up and ran over to grab some napkins.

“I think we should help, too,” Gleam said, rising out of her seat.

“No, let him have this! He needs to do things like this on his own. It’s good for him,” Pencil replied, her voice rising and falling as she tried not to shout.

“Okay,” Global said disappointedly. She felt a little guilty for not going over to the table herself, but she also understood where Pencil was coming from. 

I’ll help someone the next time someone needs it she thought, hoping the thought would put her guilt at ease.

13 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

Dynamo quickly turned back as he saw Conch's cup of frozen yogurt fall from her grasp. He had a look of concern as he thought he had seen a pink blush upon her cheeks. He grabbed a couple of napkins from the napkin dispenser on their table. "Here you go, Conch. Is everything okay? Is the frozen yogurt still salvageable?" He asks, handing her the bunch of napkins. If the yogurt was ruined, then he would make sure to get her another one. It was the least he could do in helping out a friend. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2/27/2020 at 1:18 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo quickly turned back as he saw Conch's cup of frozen yogurt fall from her grasp. He had a look of concern as he thought he had seen a pink blush upon her cheeks. He grabbed a couple of napkins from the napkin dispenser on their table. "Here you go, Conch. Is everything okay? Is the frozen yogurt still salvageable?" He asks, handing her the bunch of napkins. If the yogurt was ruined, then he would make sure to get her another one. It was the least he could do in helping out a friend. 

It was then when Heart looked up. "Oh sorry I didn't notice that." She said. "Must not have been paying attention."

• Brohoof 1