Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

Just now, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Heart Star

"Okay, but does our partner have to be someone from the opposite school? How does this work?" She asked, this all seems strangely vague. She thought to herself. And although this person claims that they mean no harm, I'm still skeptical. But I don't want to get into any more trouble then I already am with him. 

"Nah, you can partner with whoever, but only groups of 2 to 4 people." replied the plump principal.

@Heart Star @Emerald Heart

Dynamo could only roll his eyes at the Vice Principal's remark. 'We managed to work out our differences. Goes to show what he knows. He hasn't dealt with what Canterlot High has been through.' He shook his head as he knew arguing would get him and the others nowhere. At the mention of partnering up to help prepare for the festivities, Dynamo raised his hand to draw their attention. "Excuse me, but what roles are there to accomplish? Is there a list, or do we just partner up then we are given our tasks?"

Upon hearing the Principal's response, Dynamo turned his attention back towards his classmate. "So, what do you think? Do you want to work together on what projects this school has for us?"

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Heart Star @Emerald Heart

Dynamo could only roll his eyes at the Vice Principal's remark. 'We managed to work out our differences. Goes to show what he knows. He hasn't dealt with what Canterlot High has been through.' He shook his head as he knew arguing would get him and the others nowhere. At the mention of partnering up to help prepare for the festivities, Dynamo raised his hand to draw their attention. "Excuse me, but what roles are there to accomplish? Is there a list, or do we just partner up then we are given our tasks?"

Upon hearing the Principal's response, Dynamo turned his attention back towards his classmate. "So, what do you think? Do you want to work together on what projects this school has for us?"

The Vice Principal shot a glare towards Dynamo as the Principal said "Oh well you partner up then pick from a list. That simple."

Sherem thought "Oh great now we have to go for groups, how can this get any more weird and obnoxious!" 

Sheoreth replied saying inside his head "you can't simply catch a breath, can you wussy?!" he then laughed and sherem was left alone thinking what could he do or maybe there was a way to tackle these "Works" on his own

The group began to split up and pick teams. This included the brown haired girl and the pink haired boy. The girl seemed to be rather shy, simply standing around, hiding her hands behind her. Meanwhile the boy seemed to be rather cheerful at the prospect of the team-up, going to a bunch of people holding a piece of paper which read "Wanna be my Partner?"

Sherem recived one of these and looked at them and then said to himself in a low tone of voice

Sherem: well, what else can I loose?

Sheoreth: speaking in his mind said "besides what's left of your almost none existant self-esteem?

Sherem: I did not ask for your opinion, again

@Emerald Heart @Heart Star @Sherem

As the students were forming groups with one another, Dynamo smiled as Conch had agreed to be teammates. He blinked in confusion to her question, before noticing a paper in his hand, as well. "I did, but I didn't see who gave it out." He took notice of the pink haired boy, who was hanging out paper's to anyone that would take them. He looked down to see that the paper had read: 'Wanna be my Partner.' He nodded as he turned his attention back to his classmate. "It looks like that kid is trying to make a group by flyers. Maybe we can team up with him? Strength in numbers, after all. Plus, it would be cool to get to know some of the students and make some friends."

Sherem went to the boy of pink hair and the girl of brown hair, and as he looked at them with confidence, holding the flyer in hand he said at them

Sherem: well, you can count me in on this

he said holding the flyer at them

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Dynamo Pad

"Sure, why not?" She asked, and looked around for the person who had given them the note, "Easier said than done. I can't see anything through this crowd." She tried nudging her way through, but ended up falling backwards. She frowned and then looked around one more time, her eyes settling on a boy holding a note.

"There!" She said, grabbing Dynamo's wrist and pulling him towards the others. As soon as they reached their destination, she let go. 

"Wow." She sighed, "That took longer than expected." She smiled shyly at the two strangers, "Um... hi...." God, I am terrible at introducing myself. "I'm... I'm...." she facepalmed herself, "I'm Conch Shell." 

There. She finally got it out.

"Um... are you the? Are you the..." She held up the note.

4 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Dynamo Pad

"Sure, why not?" She asked, and looked around for the person who had given them the note, "Easier said than done. I can't see anything through this crowd." She tried nudging her way through, but ended up falling backwards. She frowned and then looked around one more time, her eyes settling on a boy holding a note.

"There!" She said, grabbing Dynamo's wrist and pulling him towards the others. As soon as they reached their destination, she let go. 

"Wow." She sighed, "That took longer than expected." She smiled shyly at the two strangers, "Um... hi...." God, I am terrible at introducing myself. "I'm... I'm...." she facepalmed herself, "I'm Conch Shell." 

There. She finally got it out.

"Um... are you the? Are you the..." She held up the note.

@Heart Star @Sherem

"You can say that again. You'd think that everyone in this group would disperse after finding their teammates for this class project." He says, looking around to find the one who had given them the note. As he tried to navigate the flood of students, he turned back to see Conch, who had ended up falling backwards. "Conch! Are you okay?" He asks, holding out his hand for her to take. He soon felt Conch take his wrist as he was dragged over towards the others. "Hey! No need to drag me around, please!" He uttered out, but was grateful that the group was out of the crowd. He sighed as he tried to catch his breath from running. 

He waited patiently as Conch began taking, but he frowned as she was having trouble finding the words. He didn't blame her as he was always nervous when it came to introducing himself. "H-Hey. My name is Dynamo Pad, b-but you can call me Dynamo." He would say, holding up the note in order to help follow up with Conch's next question. "A-Are you the ones that had sent out this note? If you are looking for a partner, then my friend and I are up to join in the group." He felt nervous as he wondered if he had said the right words to say. He wasn't sure if he an Conch were friends. They had talked from time to time in class, but he wasn't sure if she had felt the same exact way.

11 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Heart Star @Sherem

"You can say that again. You'd think that everyone in this group would disperse after finding their teammates for this class project." He says, looking around to find the one who had given them the note. As he tried to navigate the flood of students, he turned back to see Conch, who had ended up falling backwards. "Conch! Are you okay?" He asks, holding out his hand for her to take. He soon felt Conch take his wrist as he was dragged over towards the others. "Hey! No need to drag me around, please!" He uttered out, but was grateful that the group was out of the crowd. He sighed as he tried to catch his breath from running. 

He waited patiently as Conch began taking, but he frowned as she was having trouble finding the words. He didn't blame her as he was always nervous when it came to introducing himself. "H-Hey. My name is Dynamo Pad, b-but you can call me Dynamo." He would say, holding up the note in order to help follow up with Conch's next question. "A-Are you the ones that had sent out this note? If you are looking for a partner, then my friend and I are up to join in the group." He felt nervous as he wondered if he had said the right words to say. He wasn't sure if he an Conch were friends. They had talked from time to time in class, but he wasn't sure if she had felt the same exact way.

The boy said something that sounded rather strange. "Poyo!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

The boy said something that sounded rather strange. "Poyo!

@Emerald Heart @Sherem

Upon hearing the strange sound the boy had stated, Dynamo could only blink in confusion. He opened his mouth to respond, but no words could be formed. "Uh...hey, Conch? Were you able to catch what he had said?" He looked towards her, while wondering if she could make heads or tails of the situation. "I mean, I guess I'll take that as a yes?" He asks with a slight shrug of his shoulders. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald Heart @Sherem

Upon hearing the strange sound the boy had stated, Dynamo could only blink in confusion. He opened his mouth to respond, but no words could be formed. "Uh...hey, Conch? Were you able to catch what he had said?" He looked towards her, while wondering if she could make heads or tails of the situation. "I mean, I guess I'll take that as a yes?" He asks with a slight shrug of his shoulders. 

"Poyo!" The boy said again, nodding his head.

Suddenly, the brown haired girl came over. "Oh my, sorry about this um, he has a bit of a speech impediment. He can only say 'Poyo' and his name."

Sherem: oh, oh! woah! well this was something unexpected.... I...am...I am Sherem, Crystal prep and member of the student council great to meet you all.  Let me see if I got your names right

he looked first at Conch and said 

Sherem: Conch Shell?

he then looked at Dynamo and said

Sherem: Dynamo pad?

and then he looked at the pink hair boy and the brown hair girl...

Sherem: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm afraid I at least didn't catch both your names, unless his name is "Poyo"?

As he heard the pink haired boy speak once more, Dynamo felt very confused as he heard the word 'poyo.' It helped that the body nodded, but he still couldn't understand him. He was soon brought out of his confused state as the brown haired girl had spoken up. "Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. Thank you for clearing up any confusion." He gave the brown haired girl a thankful look, before frowning as he felt sorry for the pink haired boy. "I hope you can forgive me, but I don't think I know either of your names. Also, you said that he only says poyo and his name. Would it be okay to ask what his name is?" He soon turned his attention over towards Sherem as he nodded at his question. "Eeyup. Dynamo Pad is my name, but you can call me Dynamo."

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As he heard the pink haired boy speak once more, Dynamo felt very confused as he heard the word 'poyo.' It helped that the body nodded, but he still couldn't understand him. He was soon brought out of his confused state as the brown haired girl had spoken up. "Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. Thank you for clearing up any confusion." He gave the brown haired girl a thankful look, before frowning as he felt sorry for the pink haired boy. "I hope you can forgive me, but I don't think I know either of your names. Also, you said that he only says poyo and his name. Would it be okay to ask what his name is?" He soon turned his attention over towards Sherem as he nodded at his question. "Eeyup. Dynamo Pad is my name, but you can call me Dynamo."

The boy answered his question by saying "Kirby!" 

"And my name's Heart Star" the girl said.

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Eeyup. Dynamo Pad is my name, but you can call me Dynamo."

"Uh oh, Dynamo." Conch Shell joked, making herself giggle.

57 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Sherem: oh, oh! woah! well this was something unexpected.... I...am...I am Sherem, Crystal prep and member of the student council great to meet you all.  Let me see if I got your names right

he looked first at Conch and said 

Sherem: Conch Shell?

he then looked at Dynamo and said

Sherem: Dynamo pad?

and then he looked at the pink hair boy and the brown hair girl...

Sherem: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm afraid I at least didn't catch both your names, unless his name is "Poyo"?

"Mm-hmm." Conch Shell nodded, "Pleasure to meet you."

41 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

The boy answered his question by saying "Kirby!" 

"And my name's Heart Star" the girl said.

"Nice to meet you both." She smiled, "I hope we can all get along." 

17 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

"Uh oh, Dynamo." Conch Shell joked, making herself giggle.

"Mm-hmm." Conch Shell nodded, "Pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you both." She smiled, "I hope we can all get along." 

"I hope so too. I actually had a discussion with the principal earlier to allow me to join a team if Kirby was in a team that couldn't understand him." She explained.

• Brohoof 2

@Heart Star @Sherem @Heart Star

"I see." She nodded, "Well, do you have any idea what's supposed to go down?" She asked Heart Star. "I hope it's nothing too difficult. I suck at teamwork." She sighed, "It would be much easier if I had known you longer. Well, I guess that means we'll have to see how it goes, right? Just have faith." 

And hopefully I don't mess it up for everyone. I'm already on the principles bad side by calling him out like that.

6 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Heart Star @Sherem @Heart Star

"I see." She nodded, "Well, do you have any idea what's supposed to go down?" She asked Heart Star. "I hope it's nothing too difficult. I suck at teamwork." She sighed, "It would be much easier if I had known you longer. Well, I guess that means we'll have to see how it goes, right? Just have faith." 

And hopefully I don't mess it up for everyone. I'm already on the principles bad side by calling him out like that.

"Well, setting up for this will be like setting up a party...a really big party...so in terms of setting up parties, do you have any particular skills?" She asked.

4 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Heart Star

"A party?" She mulled it over, "Well... I suppose decorating would be easier for me. I don't really participate much in parties, but I think I could be an asset there." She explained, "What about you guys?"

"Well if you say decorating is your strong suit then we can do that. I'll see what we can be assigned to really quick." She then walked over to the principal.

Sherem looked at the rest of his group and said

Sherem: is anybody as well having odd feelings about all this or am I just being paranoid right now?

Sheoreth: inside the mind of Sherem said "seems we are stuck up with a bunch of weirdos right now" 

between his teeth he said in a low tone

Sherem: shut...up...

@Sherem @Dynamo Pad

"You too?" She asked, shocked. "I thought it was just me." She breathed a sigh of relief, "Yeah. I was telling my friend Dynamo here on the bus how weird all of this was. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna never mentioned any of this to us before." She bit her lip and looked down, "I just hope I didn't overstep when I called out the Principal."