Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

"Well I did have to apply, but the former principal of the school sent the letter and said that it would be nice if I could join. I guess it was because I paid for his donuts that one time when he forgot his wallet. And yes, I think I was at the Friendship Games with my friend Spectrum. You'd probably recognize her more than you would me."

"When you say former principal of the school, did you mean Crystal Prep or this school? If you mean Crystal Prep, then I hope you mean Dean Cadence." He would say, shuddering as he didn't want to remember Principal Cinch. "Glad to know that you were able to apply. I admit that's an interesting way to be accepted into the school, but I can imagine you have a kind heart." At the mention of the Friendship Games, Dynamo thought for a moment, before shaking his head. "I'm sorry, but I don't recall anyone by the name Spectrum. I'm guessing she went to Crystal Prep alongside you, before you transferred? I didn't get enough time to meet and/or befriend anyone from that school.

3 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad 

"Dynamo." She whispered, just loud enough for him to hear, "Something still doesn't feel right to me. We have to be careful, okay? I know you love video games, but don't get too distracted. Make sure to stay on our toes."

Dynamo glanced back inconspicuously as Conch tried to gain his attention. He had to admit that something didn't feel right, as well. However, he tried not to give anything away in case someone was on to the group. He almost gave Conch a deadpanned expression at the mention of his passion towards video games. Due to the situation they were in, Dynamo could only nod in understanding as they continued walking.

6 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Well I did have to apply, but the former principal of the school sent the letter and said that it would be nice if I could join. I guess it was because I paid for his donuts that one time when he forgot his wallet. And yes, I think I was at the Friendship Games with my friend Spectrum. You'd probably recognize her more than you would me."

Sherem was still at odds with the situation, but he said

Sherem: I'm just gonna guess that you saw something more of your liking here in this school, Crystal prep can still be...quite strict and overwhelming at times.

he gave a soft smile at Heart Star

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"When you say former principal of the school, did you mean Crystal Prep or this school? If you mean Crystal Prep, then I hope you mean Dean Cadence." He would say, shuddering as he didn't want to remember Principal Cinch. "Glad to know that you were able to apply. I admit that's an interesting way to be accepted into the school, but I can imagine you have a kind heart." At the mention of the Friendship Games, Dynamo thought for a moment, before shaking his head. "I'm sorry, but I don't recall anyone by the name Spectrum. I'm guessing she went to Crystal Prep alongside you, before you transferred? I didn't get enough time to meet and/or befriend anyone from that school.

Dynamo glanced back inconspicuously as Conch tried to gain his attention. He had to admit that something didn't feel right, as well. However, he tried not to give anything away in case someone was on to the group. He almost gave Conch a deadpanned expression at the mention of his passion towards video games. Due to the situation they were in, Dynamo could only nod in understanding as they continued walking.

"I mean this school. He really liked donuts, so I guessed that was why that made him so adamant about that. And yeah, Spectrum did go to Crystal Prep with her. I would have liked to stay with her, but I guess Sherem is right about what he said."

Sherem: it has been a while since the principal changed, but some stuff remain. And to be honest, principal Cadence is the best that has happened to Crystal Prep. The name Spectrum rings some bells, but I'm having a hard time remembering or putting my finger on it. Never mind that, so I have to ask is there a basketball contest?

He then again smiled at her, softly. But as well, gave some looks at Dynamo and Conch so they would be alert. Clearly something was off and it was better that nobody got into trouble or hurt.

But on the other hand Sheoreth, was waiting for a moment to slip by and take control of the body.

The Sire’s Hollow Academy bus was the last to arrive as it had run out of gas halfway through the trip. Why the school didn’t bother to check the gas tank right before a huge field trip was anyone’s guess. Nevertheless, the students arrived to Dreamland High, albeit twenty minutes late.

The bus began to unload and a plethora of students began to hop out. Many of the students pushed others out of the way hurriedly, which nearly sent a purple-skinned caramel-haired girl and a grey-skinned black-haired boy tumbling towards the ground. Thankfully, the boy caught the edge of his seat in time which allowed the girl to catch herself on him. A light red-skinned, red-haired girl chuckled beside them at the scene.

”C’mon, Pencil. Let’s get off before we get trampled to death,” the boy said as he jerked his arm away from her out of embarrassment.

”I’m with you on that! And next time, Granite, I’m sitting on the outside,” Pencil replied.

The red-haired girl continued to chuckle at the scenario. She chuckled so loudly that she caused the two students to turn their heads in her direction. 

“You guys are just so cute!” she spat through her giggles.

“Just get off the bus, Global,” Granite sneered as he rolled his eyes playfully.

She happily obliged and hopped off of her seat in front of Pencil and Granite. The speed at which she jumped caused Granite to lurch back in response, nearly causing Pencil to topple over again. This caused Global to burst out laughing. Global clung to her chest and wobbled around, unable to contain herself. She was silenced when Granite gave her a glare. She shut herself up and walked swiftly out the bus door.

Granite followed after her and Pencil trailed behind. The two walked briskly down the isle, eager to get off as soon as possible. Just as Granite was about to jump down the steps, however, an evil clone-like figure of himself with glowing eyes and black tears said,

Find a close exit. Walk away unnoticed. Seek solace in the knife.

Granite looked over to one of the seats momentarily and saw the retched boy in the corner. Normally he would stand behind him, but he had decided to stand by one of the seats since Pencil was occupying his space. Granite, no longer wanting to deal with the boy, dug his head into his shoulders and forced himself to look away.

Get away, Thorns! he thought to himself as he stomped down the bus stairs.

• Brohoof 1

They eventually found their way to the library. It was then when they realized that the dome they saw was letting light into the library, which was structurally quite similar to the libraries in the other schools. Not exact, but similar enough so that other school students may be able to comprehend what everything in the room was and what it was for. "The boxes should be right over here." Heart stated, walking to a corner. Sure enough, there were boxes marked with different labels, with three being marked "Fountain". The decorations seemed to bear resemblance to those used in Lunar New Year's Festivals, only with more colors and plenty of star shaped markings.

• Brohoof 1

@Heart Star @Dynamo Pad @Sherem

Conch Shell's blue/green eyes lit up in excitement at the sight of the fountain. It was something so simple, but it was already bringing her peace. She frowned and shook her head, no! I need to focus. Just get to it. Ignore it... She raised her head up and inhaled deeply, before blowing it out. She smiled sweetly at the others before getting to work, doing her best to layer everything correctly. 

She hung dark blue ribbons around the base of the fountains, and added a few star-shaped cutouts to it as well. The work was fine, but she also felt like something was missing. I could... I suppose... but what if it falls in? No. No way.

"So, what's next? Did I finish everything?"

Edited by Emerald Heart

12 hours ago, Sherem said:

Sherem was still at odds with the situation, but he said

Sherem: I'm just gonna guess that you saw something more of your liking here in this school, Crystal prep can still be...quite strict and overwhelming at times.

he gave a soft smile at Heart Star

9 hours ago, Sherem said:

Sherem: it has been a while since the principal changed, but some stuff remain. And to be honest, principal Cadence is the best that has happened to Crystal Prep. The name Spectrum rings some bells, but I'm having a hard time remembering or putting my finger on it. Never mind that, so I have to ask is there a basketball contest?

He then again smiled at her, softly. But as well, gave some looks at Dynamo and Conch so they would be alert. Clearly something was off and it was better that nobody got into trouble or hurt.

But on the other hand Sheoreth, was waiting for a moment to slip by and take control of the body.

Dynamo glanced back slightly in surprise to what he had heard. "Really? I heard that Principal Cinch was fired from her job, right? Along with Dean Cadence becoming the new Principal. I guess some things haven't changed right away, but it's still a work in progress." He smiled, before noticing the look that he was giving to both him and Conch. He gave a subtle nod as he made sure to stay alert to anything going on.

12 hours ago, Heart Star said:

"I mean this school. He really liked donuts, so I guessed that was why that made him so adamant about that. And yeah, Spectrum did go to Crystal Prep with her. I would have liked to stay with her, but I guess Sherem is right about what he said."

Dynamo turned back to Heart with a nod. "Oh, I see. Was there someone else who was principal, or has it always been Principal DeDeDe? I have to admit that he doesn't seem very pleasant." He looked around to make sure the principal hadn't heard him, before looking back to Heart. "I wouldn't say he's lazy or anything. I guess inattentive or uncaring, but I guess looks can be deceiving. The Vice Principal on the other hand seems a bit harsh, but I can't really be too sure."

7 hours ago, Heart Star said:

They eventually found their way to the library. It was then when they realized that the dome they saw was letting light into the library, which was structurally quite similar to the libraries in the other schools. Not exact, but similar enough so that other school students may be able to comprehend what everything in the room was and what it was for. "The boxes should be right over here." Heart stated, walking to a corner. Sure enough, there were boxes marked with different labels, with three being marked "Fountain". The decorations seemed to bear resemblance to those used in Lunar New Year's Festivals, only with more colors and plenty of star shaped markings.

Soon enough, the group had made their way into the library. The room itself seemed like any old library in a school. Dynamo looked up to see a light was shining through the dome that was on the roof of the library. A way to give light into the building, before hearing that the boxes had been located. "So, there's three boxes. Maybe some can take one, while others can help grab the other. I guess it also depends on how heavy the boxes can be." He looked at the box to see decorations and star shaped markings. He soon knelt down to take a box, before standing up with a box in his arms. The box was a bit heavy, but not too difficult for him to carry.

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo glanced back slightly in surprise to what he had heard. "Really? I heard that Principal Cinch was fired from her job, right? Along with Dean Cadence becoming the new Principal. I guess some things haven't changed right away, but it's still a work in progress." He smiled, before noticing the look that he was giving to both him and Conch. He gave a subtle nod as he made sure to stay alert to anything going on.

Dynamo turned back to Heart with a nod. "Oh, I see. Was there someone else who was principal, or has it always been Principal DeDeDe? I have to admit that he doesn't seem very pleasant." He looked around to make sure the principal hadn't heard him, before looking back to Heart. "I wouldn't say he's lazy or anything. I guess inattentive or uncaring, but I guess looks can be deceiving. The Vice Principal on the other hand seems a bit harsh, but I can't really be too sure."

Soon enough, the group had made their way into the library. The room itself seemed like any old library in a school. Dynamo looked up to see a light was shining through the dome that was on the roof of the library. A way to give light into the building, before hearing that the boxes had been located. "So, there's three boxes. Maybe some can take one, while others can help grab the other. I guess it also depends on how heavy the boxes can be." He looked at the box to see decorations and star shaped markings. He soon knelt down to take a box, before standing up with a box in his arms. The box was a bit heavy, but not too difficult for him to carry.

Sherem took two boxes, that were heavy, one on top of the other. His athletic background helped him for this. 

Sherem: most of us on the prep are happy that some of this stuff mantains, it keeps us...on our toes you can say. Besides it's important to have as many connections as former principal Cinch used to have, for the good of the students as the school as a whole. As painful as that is to admit

They took the things back at the fountain and begin to decorate.

11 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

The Sire’s Hollow Academy bus was the last to arrive as it had run out of gas halfway through the trip. Why the school didn’t bother to check the gas tank right before a huge field trip was anyone’s guess. Nevertheless, the students arrived to Dreamland High, albeit twenty minutes late.

The bus began to unload and a plethora of students began to hop out. Many of the students pushed others out of the way hurriedly, which nearly sent a purple-skinned caramel-haired girl and a grey-skinned black-haired boy tumbling towards the ground. Thankfully, the boy caught the edge of his seat in time which allowed the girl to catch herself on him. A light red-skinned, red-haired girl chuckled beside them at the scene.

”C’mon, Pencil. Let’s get off before we get trampled to death,” the boy said as he jerked his arm away from her out of embarrassment.

”I’m with you on that! And next time, Granite, I’m sitting on the outside,” Pencil replied.

The red-haired girl continued to chuckle at the scenario. She chuckled so loudly that she caused the two students to turn their heads in her direction. 

“You guys are just so cute!” she spat through her giggles.

“Just get off the bus, Global,” Granite sneered as he rolled his eyes playfully.

She happily obliged and hopped off of her seat in front of Pencil and Granite. The speed at which she jumped caused Granite to lurch back in response, nearly causing Pencil to topple over again. This caused Global to burst out laughing. Global clung to her chest and wobbled around, unable to contain herself. She was silenced when Granite gave her a glare. She shut herself up and walked swiftly out the bus door.

Granite followed after her and Pencil trailed behind. The two walked briskly down the isle, eager to get off as soon as possible. Just as Granite was about to jump down the steps, however, an evil clone-like figure of himself with glowing eyes and black tears said,

Find a close exit. Walk away unnoticed. Seek solace in the knife.

Granite looked over to one of the seats momentarily and saw the retched boy in the corner. Normally he would stand behind him, but he had decided to stand by one of the seats since Pencil was occupying his space. Granite, no longer wanting to deal with the boy, dug his head into his shoulders and forced himself to look away.

Get away, Thorns! he thought to himself as he stomped down the bus stairs.

Sherem saw the bus that just arrived he read something on the side of that bus that was "Sire's Hollow Academy", and then saw them get off the bus seeing a new school coming for the festival and Ask.

Sherem: Hey I gotta ask everybody here...was there another school joining us? has anybody heard of this "Sire's Hollow Academy" before. 

he then turned to look at Heart Star and said 

Sherem: "hey Boss, any idea of all of this?" he said as he spined his finger in the air

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Sherem took two boxes, that were heavy, one on top of the other. His athletic background helped him for this. 

Sherem: most of us on the prep are happy that some of this stuff mantains, it keeps us...on our toes you can say. Besides it's important to have as many connections as former principal Cinch used to have, for the good of the students as the school as a whole. As painful as that is to admit

Sherem saw the bus that just arrived he read something on the side of that bus that was "Sire's Hollow Academy", and then saw them get off the bus seeing a new school coming for the festival and Ask.

Sherem: Hey I gotta ask everybody here...was there another school joining us? has anybody heard of this "Sire's Hollow Academy" before. 

Sherem: "hey Boss, any idea of all of this?" he said as he spined his finger in the air

"Huh? I don't exactly understand what you mean here." She said with a puzzled look

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Huh? I don't exactly understand what you mean here." She said with a puzzled look

He pointed at the bus of Sire's Hollow Academy that was letting their passengers off

49 minutes ago, Sherem said:

As Sherem had taken the two other boxes by himself, Dynamo nodded as he took what he said into consideration of Crystal Prep. "I can see what you mean. It's good to keep on your toes as you guys have a good reputation. That, and I guess it helps to build the mind to be ready for the real world. I can't really say that I understand, but I can respect it. I remember your school had stated that our relations would get better over time. So, I hope we can start over and have a nice friendship." He says as he followed Sherem back to where the fountain was located.

At the mention of Sire's Hollow, Dynamo blinked as the name sounded familiar. "I...think so. To be honest, they aren't a school I'm all too familiar of. However, I think there was someone I had met who had mentioned about the school. I think her name was Starlight Glimmer. Why do you ask, Sherem?" 

"Oh by the way yes, there was a Principal prior to Principal Dedede, that's the one who sent the letter. Sadly, he got into an accident and he..." she paused. "He...didn't survive." She wiped a few tears from her eyes. "B-but Dedede isn't really too bad. He is a little lazy and eats a lot, but he's a pretty nice guy overall. And yeah, Vice Principal Meta Knight is a little harsh sometimes. No one really knows anything about him." She explained.

Edited by Heart Star
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Heart Star @Dynamo Pad @Sherem

Conch Shell's blue/green eyes lit up in excitement at the sight of the fountain. It was something so simple, but it was already bringing her peace. She frowned and shook her head, no! I need to focus. Just get to it. Ignore it... She raised her head up and inhaled deeply, before blowing it out. She smiled sweetly at the others before getting to work, doing her best to layer everything correctly. 

She hung dark blue ribbons around the base of the fountains, and added a few star-shaped cutouts to it as well. The work was fine, but she also felt like something was missing. I could... I suppose... but what if it falls in? No. No way.

"So, what's next? Did I finish everything?"

She was actually a slight bit behind, so she stopped when she saw the decorations. "OH NO. NO NO NO NO NO. WE CAN'T HAVE THESE UP! I WAS SPECIFICALLY TOLD THE ONES IN THE LIBRARY! THE VICE PRINCIPAL WOULD KILL US IF HE SAW THIS...KIRBY QUICK HELP ME TAKE IT ALL DOWN!" She cried.

The young boy nodded and they both rushed taking all the decorations down.

9 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Oh by the way yes, there was a Principal prior to Principal Dedede, that's the one who sent the letter. Sadly, he got into an accident and he..." she paused. "He...didn't survive." She wiped a few tears from her eyes. "B-but Dedede isn't really too bad. He is a little lazy and eats a lot, but he's a pretty nice guy overall. And yeah, Vice Principal Meta Knight is a little harsh sometimes. No one really knows anything about him." She explained.

Dynamo nodded as Heart had informed him of her previous principal of the school. He frowned at the mention of her old principal's fate. "I'm really sorry to hear that. I know it's not the same, but I can understand how you feel. From what you described, he really does sound like a nice person." He would say, nodding in agreement about Principal Dedede. "I guess so. I mean, we only saw him appear during the students gathering. Plus, looks can be deceiving. He seems lazy and uncaring, but maybe he cares. We just don't really know or we possibly can't tell. Perhaps he's just too proud to admit that he might be a softie." He shrugged his shoulders as he couldn't assume anything. "Glad to hear that he wasn't being harsh to just me. Although, I do want to know. Does he always wear that mask? Has anyone ever seen what he looks like without the mask?" He asks as the group finally returned to the front yard of the school. Upon seeing the place was decorated, Dynamo blinked in confusion as Heart and Kirby quickly went to work on fixing what had already been placed. "Uh...did I miss something?"

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo nodded as Heart had informed him of her previous principal of the school. He frowned at the mention of her old principal's fate. "I'm really sorry to hear that. I know it's not the same, but I can understand how you feel. From what you described, he really does sound like a nice person." He would say, nodding in agreement about Principal Dedede. "I guess so. I mean, we only saw him appear during the students gathering. Plus, looks can be deceiving. He seems lazy and uncaring, but maybe he cares. We just don't really know or we possibly can't tell. Perhaps he's just too proud to admit that he might be a softie." He shrugged his shoulders as he couldn't assume anything. "Glad to hear that he wasn't being harsh to just me. Although, I do want to know. Does he always wear that mask? Has anyone ever seen what he looks like without the mask?" He asks as the group finally returned to the front yard of the school. Upon seeing the place was decorated, Dynamo blinked in confusion as Heart and Kirby quickly went to work on fixing what had already been placed. "Uh...did I miss something?"

"Dynamo! Quick! Help take these down! We have to put the decorations the Vice Principal wants on this stuff." She said, carefully taking off some of the ribbon. That was when she noticed Conch had only done the Fountain and she and Kirby were actually done taking down everything. "Oh. Phew. Nevermind." She giggled, sitting down on the ledge of the Fountain.

Just now, Heart Star said:

"Dynamo! Quick! Help take these down! We have to put the decorations the Vice Principal wants on this stuff." She said, carefully taking off some of the ribbon. That was when she noticed Conch had only done the Fountain and she and Kirby were actually done taking down everything. "Oh. Phew. Nevermind." She giggled, sitting down on the ledge of the Fountain.

As he heard the orders from Heart, Dynamo almost immediately placed the box down in order to go assist the students. It all changed, however, when Heart and Kirby had completed taken everything down. His shoulders fell as he had a look of confusion. "Uh...okay, then. I mean, I thought I had to help, but everything was fixed in record time." He would say, looking over his shoulder to see Sherem. "Seriously. You'd think they had the same abilities as Pinkie Pie. You remember the Friendship Games when she set up an entire party for all of the students? It was sort of like that." He would say, carrying the box of decorations down the steps and over towards the fountain. He placed the box on the grassy terrain, before standing up to stretch his back. "Okay! So, what's the plan on the decoration phase?"

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

As he heard the orders from Heart, Dynamo almost immediately placed the box down in order to go assist the students. It all changed, however, when Heart and Kirby had completed taken everything down. His shoulders fell as he had a look of confusion. "Uh...okay, then. I mean, I thought I had to help, but everything was fixed in record time." He would say, looking over his shoulder to see Sherem. "Seriously. You'd think they had the same abilities as Pinkie Pie. You remember the Friendship Games when she set up an entire party for all of the students? It was sort of like that." He would say, carrying the box of decorations down the steps and over towards the fountain. He placed the box on the grassy terrain, before standing up to stretch his back. "Okay! So, what's the plan on the decoration phase?"

"Ok so, I'll take the Fountain itself, Kirby can do the doorway, you can do the side of the school facing the road, Conch can take the left wall and Sherem can take the right." As she said these last two, she pointed towards two walls that were parallel to each other and to the Fountain.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Ok so, I'll take the Fountain itself, Kirby can do the doorway, you can do the side of the school facing the road, Conch can take the left wall and Sherem can take the right." As she said these last two, she pointed towards two walls that were parallel to each other and to the Fountain.

@Emerald Heart @Sherem @ExplosionMare

Upon given his task of what needed to be decorated, Dynamo looked to his surroundings. Taking notice of the sidewalks and walkways up to the school, which also showed the road that was facing said school. Dynamo gave a thumb's up with a nod. "Gotcha. I'll do my best. Since we have three boxes, I thought it would be a good time to ask. Does each box contain the supplies needed for each task? Maybe it would be good to separate the boxes or line everything up. So, we won't have to take something that might have been needed for say the fountain or the doorway." He would say, waiting to see everyone's opinions on the idea. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Upon given his task of what needed to be decorated, Dynamo looked to his surroundings. Taking notice of the sidewalks and walkways up to the school, which also showed the road that was facing said school. Dynamo gave a thumb's up with a nod. "Gotcha. I'll do my best. Since we have three boxes, I thought it would be a good time to ask. Does each box contain the supplies needed for each task? Maybe it would be good to separate the boxes or line everything up. So, we won't have to take something that might have been needed for say the fountain or the doorway." He would say, waiting to see everyone's opinions on the idea. 

She picked up one box and peeked inside. "This is what you need." She then gave the box to him and did the same with another box. "This is what Kirby and I need. The other has what Conch and Sherem need." She then walked off with her and Kirby's box.

Sherem worked on the wall ad Hear star asked, but her recent attitude raised even more flags. This gave more fuel to his suspicions on the principal and vice principal they where up to something, and he would be determined to finding out what it is.

something big was about to go down, and it was nothing good by the looks of it.

51 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Sherem worked on the wall ad Hear star asked, but her recent attitude raised even more flags. This gave more fuel to his suspicions on the principal and vice principal they where up to something, and he would be determined to finding out what it is.

something big was about to go down, and it was nothing good by the looks of it.

A little time passed and Heart and Kirby were about halfway done. Suddenly, as Heart was putting a the decorations on a part close to the Fountain's waters, she felt something grab her arm. "W-what the-?!" Before she knew, she was engaged in a tug-of-war match with some strange force. "AH!"

1 hour ago, Heart Star said:

She picked up one box and peeked inside. "This is what you need." She then gave the box to him and did the same with another box. "This is what Kirby and I need. The other has what Conch and Sherem need." She then walked off with her and Kirby's box.

While Heart had pointed out to each box, Dynamo took the box he needed and made his way toward the walkway of the school. Taking each item out at a time, he began decorating his part of the school entrance.

6 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

A little time passed and Heart and Kirby were about halfway done. Suddenly, as Heart was putting a the decorations on a part close to the Fountain's waters, she felt something grab her arm. "W-what the-?!" Before she knew, she was engaged in a tug-of-war match with some strange force. "AH!"

Some time had passed, but Dynamo had just about finished up his part of the walkway decoration. As he was about to put the finishing touches, his ears perked as he suddenly heard a scream. He looked around to see if anything had been out of place. Nothing seemed wrong, at first. That was before he saw Heart was in a sort of tug-of-war with some invisible force. "What in the world?" He quickly ran over to get a better look of the situation at hand. "Hey, Heart!" He called out to her as he soon made his way over. "What's going on!? Are you okay?" He asks, wondering why she was pulling and pushing a decoration piece for the fountain.

8 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

While Heart had pointed out to each box, Dynamo took the box he needed and made his way toward the walkway of the school. Taking each item out at a time, he began decorating his part of the school entrance.

Some time had passed, but Dynamo had just about finished up his part of the walkway decoration. As he was about to put the finishing touches, his ears perked as he suddenly heard a scream. He looked around to see if anything had been out of place. Nothing seemed wrong, at first. That was before he saw Heart was in a sort of tug-of-war with some invisible force. "What in the world?" He quickly ran over to get a better look of the situation at hand. "Hey, Heart!" He called out to her as he soon made his way over. "What's going on!? Are you okay?" He asks, wondering why she was pulling and pushing a decoration piece for the fountain.

"SOMETHING'S PULLING ON MY ARM! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!" She screamed.

Kirby heard this and rushed over to help her out by grabbing her waist and pulling.

Just now, Heart Star said:

"SOMETHING'S PULLING ON MY ARM! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!" She screamed.

Kirby heard this and rushed over to help her out by grabbing her waist and pulling.

Hearing this caused Dynamo to give a look of alarm. Now he was starting to wonder if this was what Conch and Sherem had been mentioning before. He wasn't sure if he should intervene, but he knew standing around doing nothing would be no good either. He soon saw Kirby make his way over towards her and began to try and save her. "Heart! Take my hand!" He exclaimed, extending his hand out for her to take. "Guys! Help me out over here!" He called for the others as he would attempt to pull backwards from whatever had it's hold over Heart.