Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald Heart @Sherem @ExplosionMare

Hearing this caused Dynamo to give a look of alarm. Now he was starting to wonder if this was what Conch and Sherem had been mentioning before. He wasn't sure if he should intervene, but he knew standing around doing nothing would be no good either. He soon saw Kirby make his way over towards her and began to try and save her. "Heart! Take my hand!" He exclaimed, extending his hand out for her to take. "Guys! Help me out over here!" He called for the others as he would attempt to pull backwards from whatever had it's hold over Heart.

She grabbed onto Dynamo's hand, but was quickly pulled towards the water again. She looked down and swore she saw this creepy looking face staring at her with a maniacal grin.

Just now, Heart Star said:

She grabbed onto Dynamo's hand, but was quickly pulled towards the water again. She looked down and swore she saw this creepy looking face staring at her with a maniacal grin.

@Sherem @Emerald Heart

Dynamo gasped as he was quickly pulled forward by the mysterious force. He made sure to plant his feet on the ground and tried to not let go of Heart's hand. "Hang in there and don't give up, Kirby!" He called out as he hoped the help would soon arrive. 'What in the world is going on!? Is this that Equestrian magic that some of the students were talking about?' 

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Sherem @Emerald Heart

Dynamo gasped as he was quickly pulled forward by the mysterious force. He made sure to plant his feet on the ground and tried to not let go of Heart's hand. "Hang in there and don't give up, Kirby!" He called out as he hoped the help would soon arrive. 'What in the world is going on!? Is this that Equestrian magic that some of the students were talking about?' 

Dynamo felt something grab onto him and the next thing they knew, the match ended, with Heart, Dynamo, and Kirby being the victors.

Edited by Heart Star

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Dynamo felt something grab onto him and the next thing they knew, the match ended, with Heart, Dynamo, and Kirby being the victors.

Suddenly, Dynamo felt that same exact force grab onto him. He tried to keep his feet planted on the ground, but it was as if he was being pulled forward alongside Heart. Suddenly and without warning, the tug-of-war match had ceased. Dynamo gasped and tried to catch his breath as he had let go of Heart's hand, before taking a seat on the grass. "What...in the world was that?" He wondered aloud, before looking towards Heart. "Hey, Heart? Kirby? Are the two of you okay? You're not hurt or anything, right?"

Suddenly, Dynamo felt that same exact force grab onto him. He tried to keep his feet planted on the ground, but it was as if he was being pulled forward alongside Heart. Suddenly and without warning, the tug-of-war match had ceased. Dynamo gasped and tried to catch his breath as he had let go of Heart's hand, before taking a seat on the grass. "What...in the world was that?" He wondered aloud, before looking towards Heart. "Hey, Heart? Kirby? Are the two of you okay? You're not hurt or anything, right?"

Heart had hit her head on the ground, but there was no blood and she seemed fine. There wasn't even a sign that she was grabbed on her arm. Though there was what seemed to be a faint purple glow around her head which quickly faded. "I'm fine." Suddenly, she was covered by a shadow.

As it turned out, it wasn't the same strange force which grabbed Dynamo, but rather the Vice Principal. He walked over to the Fountain and took a look in the water.

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Heart had hit her head on the ground, but there was no blood and she seemed fine. There wasn't even a sign that she was grabbed on her arm. Though there was what seemed to be a faint purple glow around her head which quickly faded. "I'm fine." Suddenly, she was covered by a shadow.

As it turned out, it wasn't the same strange force which grabbed Dynamo, but rather the Vice Principal. He walked over to the Fountain and took a look in the water.

Hearing the reassurance that she was fine had caused Dynamo to give a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear. I don't get what that force thing was, but something has to be up. Whatever it is? I honestly don't know. I mean, has that ever happened before?" He would ask, almost taking notice of a faint purple glow around Heart's head. He blinked for a moment, before the purple glow had simply vanished. Was his mind playing tricks on him, or did he notice something unusual. Perhaps he could mention it to the others in due time.

Dynamo soon felt a shadow envelop him, before looking up to see V.P. M. Knight. 'Was it him, who grabbed onto my arm to pull us back?' He thought as Knight had gone over towards the Fountain. "Uh...excuse me? Vice Principal Knight? Was it you who helped us? Also, why are you looking in the fountain for?" He asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion.  

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hearing the reassurance that she was fine had caused Dynamo to give a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear. I don't get what that force thing was, but something has to be up. Whatever it is? I honestly don't know. I mean, has that ever happened before?" He would ask, almost taking notice of a faint purple glow around Heart's head. He blinked for a moment, before the purple glow had simply vanished. Was his mind playing tricks on him, or did he notice something unusual. Perhaps he could mention it to the others in due time.

Dynamo soon felt a shadow envelop him, before looking up to see V.P. M. Knight. 'Was it him, who grabbed onto my arm to pull us back?' He thought as Knight had gone over towards the Fountain. "Uh...excuse me? Vice Principal Knight? Was it you who helped us? Also, why are you looking in the fountain for?" He asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion.  

Dynamo may have noticed his eyes turn red for a second before responding. "It was lucky that I was here." He then continued to stare into the water silently, seemingly pondered something.

Sherem came running after hearing all the ruckus and asked

Sherem: what the hell happened? is everybody okay, and I swear to my gods if you are pulling a Prank I'm gonna kick you all!

Sheoreth: *IHH* I can feel something around them, something that was unsettling, and this made him smile inside

(IHH = Inside his head)

1 hour ago, Heart Star said:

Dynamo may have noticed his eyes turn red for a second before responding. "It was lucky that I was here." He then continued to stare into the water silently, seemingly pondered something.

For a moment, Dynamo had thought he saw the Vice Principal's eyes change to a shade of red. However, it looked as if his eyes had turned back to normal. "How was it that you were lucky? Would it be okay if you could please fill us in on what just happened? What even happened to Heart?" He asks as he saw the vice principal continue to star into the fountain of water.

3 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Sherem came running after hearing all the ruckus and asked

Sherem: what the hell happened? is everybody okay, and I swear to my gods if you are pulling a Prank I'm gonna kick you all!

Sheoreth: *IHH* I can feel something around them, something that was unsettling, and this made him smile inside

(IHH = Inside his head)

Dynamo looked to the side to see that Sherem had finally made his way over to the group. "Trust me, Sherem. I like a good joke and all, but that wasn't a prank. Something grabbed a hold of Heart and began dragging her towards the fountain. Even with the combined strength of Kirby and I almost wasn't enough. Whatever this spirit or force was, it was too strong. I don't know how or why, but I'm just as confused as you are." He would say, trying to catch Sherem up to speed of the recent event.

Sherem: A spirit? I mean after The friendship Games I'm not skeptical about magic and all that mumbo jumbo. But a spirit and  Why here?

Sherem looked around and made sure nothing out of the ordinary was at large

Sheoreth: *IHH* something is out to get ya WUSSY!

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Heart Star

Conch Shell had been silent for a while. But she wasn't stupid, she noticed the color change in the principal's eye. A shiver went up her spine, and she felt kind of strange. But for once, she didn't voice her suspicions. She just leaned against the wall with her arms crossed and tried to process what had just happened. She knew that Dynamo was aware of how quiet she could get whenever she felt she had talked to much, so her silence was pretty normal.

She couldn't decide whether to continue with these pointless games, or just run back to the library so she could investigate. But to ditch everyone here? No, she couldn't do that. Everyone was already concerned, and getting separated was an awful idea. She was just as worried, if more curious than the rest of them. 

Edited by Emerald Heart

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

For a moment, Dynamo had thought he saw the Vice Principal's eyes change to a shade of red. However, it looked as if his eyes had turned back to normal. "How was it that you were lucky? Would it be okay if you could please fill us in on what just happened? What even happened to Heart?" He asks as he saw the vice principal continue to star into the fountain of water.

Dynamo looked to the side to see that Sherem had finally made his way over to the group. "Trust me, Sherem. I like a good joke and all, but that wasn't a prank. Something grabbed a hold of Heart and began dragging her towards the fountain. Even with the combined strength of Kirby and I almost wasn't enough. Whatever this spirit or force was, it was too strong. I don't know how or why, but I'm just as confused as you are." He would say, trying to catch Sherem up to speed of the recent event.

The vice principal was silent until he responded. "Something is in the Fountain that should not be there...Heart Star, meet me in the office after lunch." He then walked off.

"Something in the Fountain? What do you mean? Vice Principal Meta Knight! Wait! What do you mean?" Heart cried out.

The Vice Principal turned. "All will be explained in due time..." he then entered the building.

@Heart Star @Dynamo Pad @Sherem

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." Conch Shell announced, before running after Heart Star, making sure to stay out of the Principal's line of vision. There was no way she would be letting this girl go into the office alone. And if Conch got caught, so be it! She didn't care, she only wanted Heart to be safe.

I know what I'm doing is stupid, but Heart Star could be caught up in some serious danger. 

22 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." Conch Shell announced, before running after Heart Star, making sure to stay out of the Principal's line of vision. There was no way she would be letting this girl go into the office alone. And if Conch got caught, so be it! She didn't care, she only wanted Heart to be safe.

I know what I'm doing is stupid, but Heart Star could be caught up in some serious danger. 

Suddenly there was a ringing! The next thing they all knew, the halls were filled with students rushing to the cafeteria. This included Heart Star, who seemed rather nervous about what was about to happen after her meal.

Worried for her safety, Conch Shell managed to grab hold of Heart Star's wrist and tug her back towards the others. Something bad was about to happen, and she wasn't going to let everyone fray apart when it did. "We need to stay together." She said to the others. One hand raised, and the other against the wall surrounding the waterfall. 

Edited by Emerald Heart

1 hour ago, Sherem said:

Sherem: A spirit? I mean after The friendship Games I'm not skeptical about magic and all that mumbo jumbo. But a spirit and  Why here?

Sherem looked around and made sure nothing out of the ordinary was at large

Sheoreth: *IHH* something is out to get ya WUSSY!

"I mean, it could be a spirit and yet it might not be. It depends on what we're dealing with, to be honest. After the Friendship games, I'm not really skeptic either on the whole magic concept. The only thing I can think of is that this force was after the fountain." He thought for a moment as he noticed the star rod in the center. "Maybe, but I can't say. Perhaps whatever this thing was had been after what was in the fountain?"

35 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

The vice principal was silent until he responded. "Something is in the Fountain that should not be there...Heart Star, meet me in the office after lunch." He then walked off.

"Something in the Fountain? What do you mean? Vice Principal Meta Knight! Wait! What do you mean?" Heart cried out.

The Vice Principal turned. "All will be explained in due time..." he then entered the building.

"So, there's something in the fountain? If so, then what is it?" Dynamo asked, voicing his thoughts out loud. As he heard Heart Star call out the vice principal's name, Dynamo's eyebrows furrowed once more. 'Meta Knight? Okay, now something is definitely up. First Kirby, then Dedede and now Meta Knight. Those names can't be just a coincidence, but they sound so familiar. I wonder if Heart knows anything about them.' He thought as the vice principal had begun to make his exit into the building.

33 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

8 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

Suddenly there was a ringing! The next thing they all knew, the halls were filled with students rushing to the cafeteria. This included Heart Star, who seemed rather nervous about what was about to happen after her meal.

4 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Worried for her safety, Conch Shell managed to grab hold of Heart Star's wrist and tug her back towards the others. Something bad was about to happen, and she wasn't going to let everyone fray apart when it did. "We need to stay together." She said to the others. One hand raised, and the other against the wall surrounding the waterfall. 

As the bell began to ring and signal lunch period, Dynamo saw Heart running towards the cafeteria. He followed after the others as Conch had caught Heart's wrist. As he heard his classmate's reply, Dynamo easily nodded in agreement. "I concur. After everything that's been going on, we all need to stick together. I don't know what happened, but it seems we are the only few who are involved. I'm starting to get a bad feeling too, Conch. However, we all had to put our heads together and think this through. Maybe getting something to eat will help us to think. We can at least sit and chat."

9 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I mean, it could be a spirit and yet it might not be. It depends on what we're dealing with, to be honest. After the Friendship games, I'm not really skeptic either on the whole magic concept. The only thing I can think of is that this force was after the fountain." He thought for a moment as he noticed the star rod in the center. "Maybe, but I can't say. Perhaps whatever this thing was had been after what was in the fountain?"

"So, there's something in the fountain? If so, then what is it?" Dynamo asked, voicing his thoughts out loud. As he heard Heart Star call out the vice principal's name, Dynamo's eyebrows furrowed once more. 'Meta Knight? Okay, now something is definitely up. First Kirby, then Dedede and now Meta Knight. Those names can't be just a coincidence, but they sound so familiar. I wonder if Heart knows anything about them.' He thought as the vice principal had begun to make his exit into the building.

As the bell began to ring and signal lunch period, Dynamo saw Heart running towards the cafeteria. He followed after the others as Conch had caught Heart's wrist. As he heard his classmate's reply, Dynamo easily nodded in agreement. "I concur. After everything that's been going on, we all need to stick together. I don't know what happened, but it seems we are the only few who are involved. I'm starting to get a bad feeling too, Conch. However, we all had to put our heads together and think this through. Maybe getting something to eat will help us to think. We can at least sit and chat."

When Conch grabbed her wrist, she jumped turning around. She noticed that it was Conch and said "Oh it's just you." She then lowered her head and said "I appreciate the offers but I don't think the Vice Principal would be too happy. He seemed to want a private conversation."

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

When Conch grabbed her wrist, she jumped turning around. She noticed that it was Conch and said "Oh it's just you." She then lowered her head and said "I appreciate the offers but I don't think the Vice Principal would be too happy. He seemed to want a private conversation."

Dynamo nodded in understanding, but he soon shook his head. "Even so, I think it would be better to have strength in numbers. Perhaps we can tell him something he may not know, yet we do. Maybe you can ask him if we can join in on the conversation. It wouldn't hurt to ask, after all. I mean, we're basically a part of whatever might be going on, right?"

Dynamo nodded in understanding, but he soon shook his head. "Even so, I think it would be better to have strength in numbers. Perhaps we can tell him something he may not know, yet we do. Maybe you can ask him if we can join in on the conversation. It wouldn't hurt to ask, after all. I mean, we're basically a part of whatever might be going on, right?"

"Wait. I have an idea. You can just stand outside the door and listen in. The door is pretty thin, so you can probably hear what's up." she said, seeming to not want a confrontation between the Principals and the other students.

4 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Wait. I have an idea. You can just stand outside the door and listen in. The door is pretty thin, so you can probably hear what's up." she said, seeming to not want a confrontation between the Principals and the other students.

2 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Heart Star @Sherem @Dynamo Pad

Conch Shell didn't seem satisfied with this idea, but went with it anyway. "Fine." She said, "But if we hear anything wrong, we're coming inside. No questions asked." 

"I think that's a good idea. I'd still ask the Vice Principal to see what he thinks, but standing outside the door is the next best thing." He said, nodding at Conch's choice of action if the vice principal didn't accept the request. "Speaking of which. I might have to ask the Vice Principal something, or maybe you might be able to help me. Maybe we can all discuss this over lunch. We won't be able to complete our decoration assignments on an empty stomach. So, let's head to the cafeteria."

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I think that's a good idea. I'd still ask the Vice Principal to see what he thinks, but standing outside the door is the next best thing." He said, nodding at Conch's choice of action if the vice principal didn't accept the request. "Speaking of which. I might have to ask the Vice Principal something, or maybe you might be able to help me. Maybe we can all discuss this over lunch. We won't be able to complete our decoration assignments on an empty stomach. So, let's head to the cafeteria."

"Alright then. Let's go eat." Heart said, opening the door.

After they got their meals from a rather chubby, orange haired chef, they went and sat down. "So what did you want to talk about?"

Just now, Heart Star said:

"Alright then. Let's go eat." Heart said, opening the door.

After they got their meals from a rather chubby, orange haired chef, they went and sat down. "So what did you want to talk about?"

Dynamo nodded as the group made their way into the lunch room.

After the group got their meals, they found an available table and took a seat. "Okay. I know this might sound a little strange, but are the principal and vice principal are who they say they are?" He chose to start off slowly as he didn't want to outright say what he was thinking/assuming.