Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

Sherem got away from the door and ran back to see what he could find on the vice-principal's office. But now he had proof. One this school was not as it seemed, and that there was plan for the students that were here. Or that the head of this school was crazy and was putting everybody here at risk. But this was not enough, he had to get more, as he ran his head started to hurt and ad he run he felt to the ground and he heard him

Sheoreth: *IHH* Come on, let me out. You know I will make anybody talk

Sherem: NOT NOW!!! LEAVE IT BE!

Granite, Pencil, and Global headed towards the principal’s office as soon as roll call was finished. Granite lagged behind but was careful not to get lost. This would usually concern Pencil but the prospect of walking into a new school worried her more. The school seemed to appear out of nowhere and rather than sending adults to research it, they signed students up for a field trip. 

“You all look so nervous. Relax, guys, it’s a nice looking school! It’s gonna be a fun field trip!” Global chided.

Pencil and Granite took her advice and tried to calm down. The walked a little quicker towards the school, their feet nearly gliding across the ground. They both caught up to Global, who had been walking faster than both of them.

The three students made their way to the front of the principal’s office along with the rest of their school. There were too many kids for anyone to walk in, so the group remained at the front of the door and waited, eyeing the decorations surrounding the walls.

10 hours ago, Heart Star said:

The conversation could faintly be heard. So faint, that only certain bits were understandable. These included "Long time...Jade and I...Warriors...Fountain. of Dreams...Nightmare..." a brief pause and then continuing with "...Lost in the fight...Built the school...We settled...Jade found you...special program...You and Kirby...part..." There was silence again before he explained, at least from what the students outside could here. "...piece...Star Rod...Hide...Protect...Nightmare...hands..." It wasn't long later when a much clearer "And tell no one of this." was heard and Heart came back out.

@Emerald Heart

Dynamo closed his eyes so he could focus his hearing on the conversation. He couldn't hear much as the door was closed before him, but he could make bits and pieces. "Warriors? Dreams and Nightmares?" His whispered softly. 'Jade? Who's Jade?' He thought as he wondered what kind of connection Heart and Kirby shared. He did manage to hear the vice principal telling Heart to not tell anyone. He hoped she would tell him and the others as he wondered if his thought process had some sort of connection. "Hey, Conch? You caught some of that, right? Do you have any idea of what they were talking about?" It wasn't long before Heart had stepped out of the office.

Sherem got away from the door and ran back to see what he could find on the vice-principal's office. But now he had proof. One this school was not as it seemed, and that there was plan for the students that were here. Or that the head of this school was crazy and was putting everybody here at risk. But this was not enough, he had to get more, as he ran his head started to hurt and ad he run he felt to the ground and he heard him

Sheoreth: *IHH* Come on, let me out. You know I will make anybody talk

Sherem: NOT NOW!!! LEAVE IT BE!

@Sherem

Dynamo's ears soon perked as he heard the sound of someone hitting the ground. He turned to look and saw Sherem. To him, it looked like Sherem was shaking as he heard the student scream. "Sherem. Are you okay? What's happening?" He hurried over to him in a brisk like pace, while trying not to shout to alarm the vice principal. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

8 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald Heart

Dynamo closed his eyes so he could focus his hearing on the conversation. He couldn't hear much as the door was closed before him, but he could make bits and pieces. "Warriors? Dreams and Nightmares?" His whispered softly. 'Jade? Who's Jade?' He thought as he wondered what kind of connection Heart and Kirby shared. He did manage to hear the vice principal telling Heart to not tell anyone. He hoped she would tell him and the others as he wondered if his thought process had some sort of connection. "Hey, Conch? You caught some of that, right? Do you have any idea of what they were talking about?" It wasn't long before Heart had stepped out of the office.

@Sherem

Dynamo's ears soon perked as he heard the sound of someone hitting the ground. He turned to look and saw Sherem. To him, it looked like Sherem was shaking as he heard the student scream. "Sherem. Are you okay? What's happening?" He hurried over to him in a brisk like pace, while trying not to shout to alarm the vice principal. 

"Alright I'm back. That went better than expected." She said with a bit of a nervous laugh.

5 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Alright I'm back. That went better than expected." She said with a bit of a nervous laugh.

Dynamo turned back to Heart with a concerned look upon his face. "Hey, Heart? Do you have a nurse's office? Something's wrong with Sherem." He looked back to the student, who was still on the ground. 

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo turned back to Heart with a concerned look upon his face. "Hey, Heart? Do you have a nurse's office? Something's wrong with Sherem." He looked back to the student, who was still on the ground. 

"OH!" She cried seeing Sherem "O-of course. We'll take him to Nurse Ripple right away!"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"OH!" She cried seeing Sherem "O-of course. We'll take him to Nurse Ripple right away!"

Sherem: I need...my backpack...quickly!

said sherem grabbing his head, but it was showing a colossal headache

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

Kirby, who was right beside, raised his hand to offer to go.

"Where is it?" Heart asked.

6 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

2 minutes ago, Sherem said:

"Okay. Someone help me lift him up. We can carry him to the nurse's office." He went to help Sherem to his feet, but stopped as he heard Sherem's reply. "Your book bag? Why do you need it? Where is it?" He called out in hopes of an answer. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Okay. Someone help me lift him up. We can carry him to the nurse's office." He went to help Sherem to his feet, but stopped as he heard Sherem's reply. "Your book bag? Why do you need it? Where is it?" He called out in hopes of an answer. 

Sherem: by the fountain, I left it there....

he grabbed his head more in pain

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

Sherem: by the fountain, I left it there....

he grabbed his head more in pain

@Heart Star

As he heard the location of the fountain, Dynamo turned his attention to Heart. "I can make my way over to the fountain and hurry back. Do you want to go with me Heart, or should Kirby tag along? Someone should stay and make sure Sherem is safe. Either that, or we should take him to the nurse's office."

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Heart Star

As he heard the location of the fountain, Dynamo turned his attention to Heart. "I can make my way over to the fountain and hurry back. Do you want to go with me Heart, or should Kirby tag along?"

"Kirby can go. He's faster than me!" Heart told Dynamo.

Just now, Heart Star said:

"Kirby can go. He's faster than me!" Heart told Dynamo.

"Okay. I'll go with him in case whatever that force that attacked you would go after him." Dynamo nodded as he turned his attention towards Kirby.

"Alright, Kirby. Let's get going. We'll be right back!" He called out to the others and he left the hallway with Kirby. 

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Okay. I'll go with him in case whatever that force that attacked you would go after him." Dynamo nodded as he turned his attention towards Kirby.

"Alright, Kirby. Let's get going. We'll be right back!" He called out to the others and he left the hallway with Kirby. 

The young boy rushed up just a little faster than Dynamo ran. When they reached the Fountain, everything was the same as they'd left it, with the exception that there was a girl in a pink dress nearby. Right on the ledge of the Fountain was Sherem's backpack.

Sheoreth: *IHH* come on...come ON! COME ON!!! let me out already, you know what you heard in there with her. You can't trust her, we can't trust her.

Sherem tried to stand up on his own, not to be a burden to anybody

Just now, Sherem said:

Sheoreth: *IHH* come on...come ON! COME ON!!! let me out already, you know what you heard in there with her. You can't trust her, we can't trust her.

Sherem tried to stand up on his own, not to be a burden to anybody

"Here. Let me help, please." Heart said, reaching out her hand.

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

The young boy rushed up just a little faster than Dynamo ran. When they reached the Fountain, everything was the same as they'd left it, with the exception that there was a girl in a pink dress nearby. Right on the ledge of the Fountain was Sherem's backpack.

Dynamo ran as fast as his legs could take him, but he could see Kirby running just as quickly. As they reached the fountain, everything had been the same as when they left the box of decorations. He quickly darted his eyes to find the backpack. Only to see that it was right near the ledge of the Fountain. However, what Dynamo noticed was a girl in a pink dress was right nearby. "Hey, Kirby? You see that person too, right?" He was a little skeptic and worried as he wondered why someone would be outside. 

Sherem was hesitant but his head was hurting so badly that he had no other choice, he then let his mind slip some thoughts into his mouth.

Sherem: what is going on here? why did they brought us here?

he said while he was in pain and panting

Dynamo ran as fast as his legs could take him, but he could see Kirby running just as quickly. As they reached the fountain, everything had been the same as when they left the box of decorations. He quickly darted his eyes to find the backpack. Only to see that it was right near the ledge of the Fountain. However, what Dynamo noticed was a girl in a pink dress was right nearby. "Hey, Kirby? You see that person too, right?" He was a little skeptic and worried as he wondered why someone would be outside. 

The girl seemed to not be up to much aside from taking selfies and in general being on her phone. Clearly one of THOSE people...

Just now, Heart Star said:

The girl seemed to not be up to much aside from taking selfies and in general being on her phone. Clearly one of THOSE people...

Dynamo watched as the girl had been taking selfies on her phone. He didn't know why or for what reason, but he chose to ignore it as he made his way over towards the fountain. "Um...excuse me?  Could you pleas explain to us what you are doing?" He hoped he could get the backpack as quick as possible and hurry back to the others. 

Dynamo watched as the girl had been taking selfies on her phone. He didn't know why or for what reason, but he chose to ignore it as he made his way over towards the fountain. "Um...excuse me?  Could you pleas explain to us what you are doing?" He hoped he could get the backpack as quick as possible and hurry back to the others. 

She scoffed and said in the most Karen voice ever "I'm just taking selfies, geez." She then continued to do just as she said.

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

She scoffed and said in the most Karen voice ever "I'm just taking selfies, geez." She then continued to do just as she said.

Dynamo gave the girl a deadpanned expression, before sighing. After everything he had gone through so far, he didn't want to take any sort of chance. "O...kay, then. We just need the backpack. So, can we just take the backpack and let you be on your way?"

Dynamo gave the girl a deadpanned expression, before sighing. After everything he had gone through so far, he didn't want to take any sort of chance. "O...kay, then. We just need the backpack. So, can we just take the backpack and let you be on your way?"

"Please do, it's kind of in my way." She said, not paying any mind whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Please do, it's kind of in my way." She said, not paying any mind whatsoever.

Dynamo narrowed his eyes slightly and sighed. 'Okay. Rude, I guess?' He thought, but paid her no mind. He quickly rushed over towards the fountain and grabbed Sherem's backpack. He quickly hurried back over to Kirby and gave him the backpack. "You can run faster than me, right? Go and take the bag back to Sherem. I'll follow right behind you, okay?"

Dynamo narrowed his eyes slightly and sighed. 'Okay. Rude, I guess?' He thought, but paid her no mind. He quickly rushed over towards the fountain and grabbed Sherem's backpack. He quickly hurried back over to Kirby and gave him the backpack. "You can run faster than me, right? Go and take the bag back to Sherem. I'll follow right behind you, okay?"

The boy took the bag and rushed back towards Sherem.