Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

Sherem though still in Pain try to hold on to sanity. But his eyes started to change of color, slowly and soon but slowly his hands where going to grab Heart Star from her neck, but he fought it.

Sherem: I need...those pills...quickly!!

Just now, Sherem said:

Sherem though still in Pain try to hold on to sanity. But his eyes started to change of color, slowly and soon but slowly his hands where going to grab Heart Star from her neck, but he fought it.

Sherem: I need...those pills...quickly!!

Kirby soon came back with Sherem's backpack and set it down.

@Sherem @Heart Star

As Dynamo rounded the corner of the hall, he quickly rushed over to the group with Kirby taking the lead. After setting it down, Dynamo leaned over and placed his hands upon his knees. A little out of breath from running. "S-Sorry about that. Someone was taking pictures near the fountain, but we managed to secure the backpack. I don't think anything had been moved around or thrown away."

Like an animal he went for his backpack and  took some pills from it and swallow them quickly, and soon his eyes went back to normal

Sherem pant heavily, trying grasp some air as he knelt on the ground...

1 minute ago, Sherem said:

Like an animal he went for his backpack and  took some pills from it and swallow them quickly, and soon his eyes went back to normal

Sherem pant heavily, trying grasp some air as he knelt on the ground...

Dynamo jumped back slightly as Sherem snatched the backpack right away. As soon as Sherem took the medicine, Dynamo thought he could see the color in his eyes had suddenly changed. Sherem looked to be tired and exhausted, but it seemed like he was back to normal. "Sherem? Are you going to be okay?"

Sherem tried to stand up and look at them and said "I'll be fine, is a condition I have" he said and took a deep breath and then he looked at Heart and Dynamo "I think I have important information about what's going on in this "School" "

Sherem tried to stand up and look at them and said "I'll be fine, is a condition I have" he said and took a deep breath and then he looked at Heart and Dynamo "I think I have important information about what's going on in this "School" "

Dynamo looked confusedly at Sherem. He wanted to ask what kind of condition he had that would leave him in that sort of state. However, he chose not to ask as he knew Sherem would tell them in due time. It was his business and not Dynamo's. He did, however, nod at the mention of important information. "You found information, as well? I think we did, but I can't be one hundred percent sure."

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo looked confusedly at Sherem. He wanted to ask what kind of condition he had that would leave him in that sort of state. However, he chose not to ask as he knew Sherem would tell them in due time. It was his business and not Dynamo's. He did, however, nod at the mention of important information. "You found information, as well? I think we did, but I can't be one hundred percent sure."

There is one person who knows what is truly happening here, he then turned his gaze directly at Heart Star and Kirby "I will not use any force, but if many students are in danger now, you owe us to know what is going on"

3 minutes ago, Sherem said:

There is one person who knows what is truly happening here, he then turned his gaze directly at Heart Star and Kirby "I will not use any force, but if many students are in danger now, you owe us to know what is going on"

"Everything is fine, just so long as I don't lose this thing the Vice Principal gave me. No one is going to die. Don't worry." Heart attempted to assure them that everything was alright.

46 minutes ago, Sherem said:

44 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Everything is fine, just so long as I don't lose this thing the Vice Principal gave me. No one is going to die. Don't worry." Heart attempted to assure them that everything was alright.

Dynamo blinked as he tilted his head in confusion. "And that person would be?" He wondered as Sherem turned his attention over towards Heart and Kirby. "If there's a way or place for us to chat and discuss what is going on, then I think that would be the best course of action. I'm not one for violence, but I do want to know alt's happening. What was the thing the Vice Principal had given you, Star?" He asks, feeling alarmed when she brought up the fate of the students and possibly more so simply. 

"I'm neither one of violence, but whatever you know, you must tell us, if there is magic at work here, we need to know" he heard Dynamo and said "better we take it to another place inside, but whatever it was, it is clear it has influence with what happened to you on the fountain and the present situation" 

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo blinked as he tilted his head in confusion. "And that person would be?" He wondered as Sherem turned his attention over towards Heart and Kirby. "If there's a way or place for us to chat and discuss what is going on, then I think that would be the best course of action. I'm not one for violence, but I do want to know alt's happening. What was the thing the Vice Principal had given you, Star?" He asks, feeling alarmed when she brought up the fate of the students and possibly more so simply. 

"Um, well..." she stuttered before whispering "Come with me." She then walked off.

Sherem follow her as well. But had his guard up, just in case something went South and he needed to act.

But now his suspicion that magic was involved in all of this was now confirmed due to the way of acting of Star

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Sherem said:

"I'm neither one of violence, but whatever you know, you must tell us, if there is magic at work here, we need to know" he heard Dynamo and said "better we take it to another place inside, but whatever it was, it is clear it has influence with what happened to you on the fountain and the present situation" 

8 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"Um, well..." she stuttered before whispering "Come with me." She then walked off.

@Emerald Heart 

Dynamo had heard Sherem and nodded in agreement. As he heard Heart whispering to follow, Dynamo decided to follow along to wherever she was taking the group. He looked to Conch as he walked next to her. "She sounded really nervous about telling us. Especially when the Vice Principal had said not to tell anyone. Do you think whatever he told her was critical information, or something like that?"

• Brohoof 1

Sherem looked at conch and said softly "don't concern of what it could be, think what is now. But rest assured, nobody is getting killed here" and he kept following Heart star and the rest of the group

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

She looked down at he ground, "I'm not sure. But whatever it is, it can't be good." Conch Shell held her arms behind her back and continued walking, "I can't even imagine what it would be like if my friends got killed."

Dynamo sighed as he nodded in agreement. "I just hope whatever it is that Heart has to tell us, then we can at least be on our guard. It still makes me wonder about these Dreams and Nightmares. It's almost as if the games I had been talking about were actually linked, but that's still a theory." He glanced to Conch as her other remark and wondered if she had considered him a friend. "It's just like what Sherem had said. Whatever happens, we won't let anything happen to our friends. We're all in this together, after all."

40 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald Heart 

Dynamo had heard Sherem and nodded in agreement. As he heard Heart whispering to follow, Dynamo decided to follow along to wherever she was taking the group. He looked to Conch as he walked next to her. "She sounded really nervous about telling us. Especially when the Vice Principal had said not to tell anyone. Do you think whatever he told her was critical information, or something like that?"

10 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

She looked down at he ground, "I'm not sure. But whatever it is, it can't be good." Conch Shell held her arms behind her back and continued walking, "I can't even imagine what it would be like if my friends got killed."

Sherem looked at conch and said softly "don't concern of what it could be, think what is now. But rest assured, nobody is getting killed here" and he kept following Heart star and the rest of the group

They eventually came to a room and she began to explain as simply as she could. "You guys know about magic, right?" She asked.

"Speaking for myself, I wish I didn't. I'm no expert but I have seen what magic can do, after the friendship games, now both our school know that there's more out there than our own world. And curiously enough is a world of Ponies" he said as he lean against the wall of the classroom, keeping his gaze on Heart

4 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

They eventually came to a room and she began to explain as simply as she could. "You guys know about magic, right?" She asked.

2 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Sherem @Dynamo Pad @Heart Star

She nodded, "Of course." How could I not? I have some myself. Not that I could actually tell them that after everything that had happened.

"What of it?" She tilted her head to the side and waited patiently for an answer.

"Speaking for myself, I wish I didn't. I'm no expert but I have seen what magic can do, after the friendship games, now both our school know that there's more out there than our own world. And curiously enough is a world of Ponies" he said as he lean against the wall of the classroom, keeping his gaze on Heart

As they eventually reached a vacant room, Dynamo nodded somewhat at the mention of magic. "I can't say I know much about it, but I have heard about it. After what happened at the Friendship Games all that time ago, I'm starting to believe that magic does exist." He looked over to Sherem with a raised eyebrow. "Wait a minute. You said there's a world of Ponies? Do you think that would be the source of the magic that Heart is talking about?"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As they eventually reached a vacant room, Dynamo nodded somewhat at the mention of magic. "I can't say I know much about it, but I have heard about it. After what happened at the Friendship Games all that time ago, I'm starting to believe that magic does exist." He looked over to Sherem with a raised eyebrow. "Wait a minute. You said there's a world of Ponies? Do you think that would be the source of the magic that Heart is talking about?"

"Like I said, I'm not an expert on this matter, This is just my experience on what I saw that day on the friendship games, but what can you tell us Heart Star?" he crossed his arms and keeps looking at her

1 minute ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Sherem @Dynamo Pad @Heart Star

She nodded, "Of course." How could I not? I have some myself. Not that I could actually tell them that after everything that had happened.

"What of it?" She tilted her head to the side and waited patiently for an answer.

"Well in a way this is kind of related. You see..." she pulled out the object which looked like a piece of pink and white candy cane with a Star on top of it. "This is a piece of a magical artifact. It was broken into pieces to prevent its magic power from getting into the hands of an evil force." She explained.

3 minutes ago, Sherem said:

"Like I said, I'm not an expert on this matter, This is just my experience on what I saw that day on the friendship games, but what can you tell us Heart Star?" he crossed his arms and keeps looking at her

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

"Well in a way this is kind of related. You see..." she pulled out the object which looked like a piece of pink and white candy cane with a Star on top of it. "This is a piece of a magical artifact. It was broken into pieces to prevent its magic power from getting into the hands of an evil force." She explained.

Dynamo nodded as he listened to Heart's explanation. His eyes widened slightly as she pulled a pinkie and white candy cane. What caught his attention was the star that was atop it. "I'm guessing that candy cane isn't something to be eaten, right?" What confused him was the mention of it being broken. "So, you mean that isn't the entire artifact?