Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Festival of Dreams (EQG x Crossover RP)

Heart Star

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo nodded as he listened to Heart's explanation. His eyes widened slightly as she pulled a pinkie and white candy cane. What caught his attention was the star that was atop it. "I'm guessing that candy cane isn't something to be eaten, right?" What confused him was the mention of it being broken. "So, you mean that isn't the entire artifact?

"No, it's only the top part." She explained. "It was separated for good reason though."

7 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"No, it's only the top part." She explained. "It was separated for good reason though."

"So, it was basically separated and you have one of the few pieces." Dynamo noted. "If that's the case, then do you have any idea on where the rest of the pieces are located? Why were the separated in the first place?"

2 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Sherem @Heart Star

"If she says it was seperated for a good reason, don't you think it would be a bad idea if we went after the pieces? And if it's so dangerous, why did it give it to Heart in the first place?"

"Well, it all depends on what the vice principal had said to her. If she was tasked with gathering the pieces, then maybe it would be best to keep all of the collected pieces from falling into potential bad hands." Dynamo explained. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

"Well, it all depends on what the vice principal had said to her. If she was tasked with gathering the pieces, then maybe it would be best to keep all of the collected pieces from falling into potential bad hands. 

"I was specifically told to keep them separate. The Vice Principal said that whatever is going on, he will get sorted out by the time the Festival happens."

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

"I was specifically told to keep them separate. The Vice Principal said that whatever is going on, he will get sorted out by the time the Festival happens."

"How many pieces are there, overall?" Dynamo wondered as he crossed his arms to think. "I'm guessing with each piece collected, then it'll have to be returned to the Vice Principal, or to be kept in a safe place. At the same time, the pieces would have to stay separated from each other, right?"

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"How many pieces are there, overall?" Dynamo wondered as he crossed his arms to think. "I'm guessing with each piece collected, then it'll have to be returned to the Vice Principal, or to be kept in a safe place. At the same time, the pieces would have to stay separated from each other, right?"

"He said there are 7 pieces. I have one and so does the Principal. No idea where the others are..."

Edited by Heart Star

Just now, Heart Star said:

"He said there are 7 pieces. I have one and so does the Principal. No idea where the others are..."

"Seven pieces, huh? You'd think they were like the seven chaos emeralds from Sonic." Dynamo pondered, before getting back on track. "So, you and Principal Dedede have a separate piece, while there are still five to find. I wonder where they could be and how to find them. Speaking of which, what did you and the Vice Principal discuss. Were you able to tell him what my train of thought was towards Kirby and the others?"

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Seven pieces, huh? You'd think they were like the seven chaos emeralds from Sonic." Dynamo pondered, before getting back on track. "So, you and Principal Dedede have a separate piece, while there are still five to find. I wonder where they could be and how to find them. Speaking of which, what did you and the Vice Principal discuss. Were you able to tell him what my train of thought was towards Kirby and the others?"

"No, he just kept talking about what was going on and that it was important to keep the pieces separated."

@Heart Star

The three students waited impatiently at the office. They had been there for quite a while and had received no further instructions on what they should do or where they should go. Pencil sat up against the wall scrolling on her phone, Granite continuously played with the sleeves on his hoodie, and Global paced around the halls. 

“This is what our school gets for being late, isn’t it?” Global said, trying to hide the annoyance in her voice. She hated not being able to move around and they had already been stuck at the office for at least fifteen minutes.

Pencil nodded in response to Global. Granite spoke up and replied,

”Did anyone happen to see a bathroom on our way in?”

Both Global and Pencil shook their heads. Granite sunk his head lower into the neck of his hoodie and tapped his knees together. Pencil looked over at him, concerned, but decided to look away in case that would make him uncomfortable. 

Granite took deep breathes through his nostrils in an attempt to calm down. He wasn’t in a panic, per-say, but he was growing restless. Thorns had about the same attitude, because he angrily snarled,

Sneak out of here. Don’t let them see. Reopen old wounds.

Granite wanted to kick him, but he knew that would only make things work. He decided to just keep quiet and wait for an instructor to walk by.

Sherem looked at the artifact and said "what is exactly the "Wrong hands" we are talking about here? and also, is there magical power in only this part of the hole artifact?" he asked as he looked at the piece closely

3 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Sherem looked at the artifact and said "what is exactly the "Wrong hands" we are talking about here? and also, is there magical power in only this part of the hole artifact?" he asked as he looked at the piece closely

She then paused at this and said "He...didn't clarify that part..."

4 minutes ago, Sherem said:

Just now, Heart Star said:

She then paused at this and said "He...didn't clarify that part..."

Dynamo had a look of concern in his eyes. "I wouldn't really say that's a good thing. Sounds to me that the Vice Principal was being vague about the conversation. Perhaps there's only so much he knows that could be shared by those he trusts?"

He took a piece that seem retractable and then looked at it closely "for all we know we could be working for the actual "Wrong hands" It's clear that there is more to what the vice principal told Heart star"

11 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo had a look of concern in his eyes. "I wouldn't really say that's a good thing. Sounds to me that the Vice Principal was being vague about the conversation. Perhaps there's only so much he knows that could be shared by those he trusts?"

"Maybe that's so." She responded.

8 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Heart Star @Sherem @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad

"Well, whatever happens I will be here to help." She said seriously, "Tell me Heart, is there anything you wish us to do? Because you can't expect us to sit back and let you handle this."

"I don't really know if there's anything you can do." Heart stated. "I wish there was, but I can't think of anything."

9 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Heart Star @Sherem @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad

"Well, whatever happens I will be here to help." She said seriously, "Tell me Heart, is there anything you wish us to do? Because you can't expect us to sit back and let you handle this."

Dynamo nodded as he felt the same way that Conch felt. "That goes double for me. If there's anything that we can do to help, then you've got my support."

1 minute ago, Heart Star said:

"Maybe that's so." She responded.

"I don't really know if there's anything you can do." Heart stated. "I wish there was, but I can't think of anything."

"At the very least, you've got friends to help you out. If there's one thing I know, then it's this. I won't just go and abandon those who need help. Especially if those that need help are my friends. There might not be much we can do right now, but we just got to work together to figure this out." Dynamo responded. 

Sherem kept looking at the piece he took and then put it back "I would not go so far, but Indeed we have to do something or by the end somebody might end up hurt, or worse. Then the first thing we have to do is clear, we need to find out what exactly we are dealing with here"

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo nodded as he felt the same way that Conch felt. "That goes double for me. If there's anything that we can do to help, then you've got my support."

"At the very least, you've got friends to help you out. If there's one thing I know, then it's this. I won't just go and abandon those who need help. Especially if those that need help are my friends. There might not be much we can do right now, but we just got to work together to figure this out." Dynamo responded. 

"I guess so..." she then began to walk off. "Well we still have work to do, so let's finish up the Fountain and then we'll move to the stage."

@ExplosionMare

Heart noticed the new students "Oh hello. Are you looking to get assignments?" she asked them.

2 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

"I guess so..." she then began to walk off. "Well we still have work to do, so let's finish up the Fountain and then we'll move to the stage."

@ExplosionMare

Heart noticed the new students "Oh hello. Are you looking to get assignments?" she asked them.

Sherem then said "never mind I will do that myself"

19 minutes ago, Heart Star said:

@Emerald Heart @Sherem @ExplosionMare

Dynamo blinked as Heart just went to continue the Fountain decorations. He nodded in agreement with Conch's remark, before shrugging his shoulders. "Oh, well. We can't really plan ahead if we don't know who exactly is after this artifact. The least we can do now is just continue on finishing up the decorations. We have to set up for the festival, after all." He says, walking to catch up to Heart. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Sherem just picked up his stuff and left the room, to do investigations on his own. He wouldn't be calm until he had concrete answers to the situation at hand. Even if it meant breaking into an office for clues

7 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Heart Star

Conch Shell paused for a bit before nodding. Then, without another word, she went back to silence.

It's not like she was mad, but whenever she felt like she had talked for too long she would go quiet.

Dynamo looked to the side and frowned as Conch had gone quiet. "Is everything okay, Conch? You've been a little quiet. Is there something on your mind?" He asked, feeling concerned for who he considered a friend.