Spurvn

a new fanfic idea

so, i was thinking about writing a fanfic based on the human centipede but with ponies, it will ofcourse be a nsfw fanfic so the gory details will not be hidden. i just want to know what you guys think about the idea. thats all.

(edited)

^^ This.

Sorry, I just generally don't approve of gore in a fic when it's there purely for shock value/meant only to disgust the reader.

Edited by MasterCombine

so, i was thinking about writing a fanfic based on the human centipede but with ponies, it will ofcourse be a nsfw fanfic so the gory details will not be hidden. i just want to know what you guys think about the idea. thats all.

Bucking do it man! I would totally read it even though i hate gory stuff XD

Though what we think about it certainly doesn't stop you from writing it. If you truly desire to write such a fic, then do it!

I most likely would not read it, but don't let me hold you back.

hehe, i know that most of us bronies are not into gore and torture (i easily figured that out after the replies on cupcakes wich i loved btw) but there are still fans like me that like this so i will do it, starting tomorrow after school. thats all from me. good night everypony

Okay, I love gore to no end, but even I would draw the line at buckin' pony centipede.

Okay, I love gore to no end, but even I would draw the line at buckin' pony centipede.

well i gues i am one of those that wants to cross the line xD

Well, it's not really so much the gore as it is the centipede thing.

Well, it's not really so much the gore as it is the centipede thing.

i will make some minor changes to the story to make it more gory then the original story, the ponies wil be one pegasus, one unicorn and one earthpony, the prosses for the unicorn and the pegasus will be terrible and painfull wich will be explained in full details

(little spoler: the doctor will be doctor hooves)

i am sorry, the fan-fic will not be written. someone else did already take the idea and wrote a fanfic about it... sorry...

(edited)

I was on fimfiction.net a week or so ago when I came across a story exactly like this. People hated it. I didn't even read it, I suggest you don't do this :).

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

I was on fimfiction.net a week or so ago when I came across a story exactly like this. People hated it. I didn't even read it, I suggest you don't do this :).

I i found the same story as you did, the responces wore terrible so it wont be done... next up will probably be a clopfic or something :P

I i found the same story as you did, the responces wore terrible so it wont be done... next up will probably be a clopfic or something :P

Posted Image