Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Who else wants a Cozy Glow issue of FIENDship is Magic?

Shady Mist

FIENDship is Magic issue 6 Cozy Glow  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Do you want an issue with Cozy Glow?

• Yes, we need to know more.
    • No, leave it with Chrysalis, Cozy Glow works better that we don't know anything.

Does anypony else want IDW to bring back FIENDship is Magic with an issue 6 focusing on Cozy Glow? We pretty much know nothing about her.

I would love to know her backstory, how she became a villain, when/how she met/got in contact with Tirek, etc.
Edited by Shady Mist

I'd like to know Cozy's backstory, and I wouldn't mind a comic about it, but it has to be really well-made. It can be something darker than they could show in the cartoon, so Fiendship is Magic would be just the right format.

• Brohoof 2

FIENDship did that for another "We know pretty much nothing about" villain... and S9 just ignored it, and put him right back at square one:

maxresdefault.jpg

If it happened to the most-popular issue, no less, then it could easily happen to Cozy's too.

So why bother?

Edited by Anti-Villain

2 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

S9 just ignored it and put him right back at square one:

I wouldn't say that, S9 more ignored his arc from "Siege of the Crystal Empire", but he could still have the same bakcstory/origin from FIENDship is Magic.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Shady Mist said:

I wouldn't say that, S9 more ignored his arc from "Siege of the Crystal Empire", but he could still have the same bakcstory/origin from FIENDship is Magic.

His S9 personality was a complete mismatch for said backstory, though.

Edited by Anti-Villain

17 hours ago, Shady Mist said:

Does anypony else want IDW to bring back FIENDship is Magic with an issue 6 focusing on Cozy Glow? We pretty much know nothing about her.

ME, MEE, ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEE:yay:

FIENDship is magic is long over, but they should make a spot for her. In fact, why not a series depicting Gusty’s battle against Grogar as well :fluttershy:?

• Brohoof 1

On 2/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Anti-Villain said:

His S9 personality was a complete mismatch for said backstory, though.

With what was revealed later in season 9, I just imagine why Sombra was so "iffy" in the season 9 premiere is due to his mind/personality got changed up when he got revived.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:28 PM, nightshroud96 said:

With what was revealed later in season 9, I just imagine why Sombra was so "iffy" in the season 9 premiere is due to his mind/personality got changed up when he got revived.

Yeah, he wouldn’t necessarily be the serious edgelord he was in the comics. His backstory could be intact, and keep the mustachio twirling villain in the show. I do wonder if they’ll ever close the search for Princess Amore’s pieces tho :huh:. They could either start over the search, or do so with the retcon of good Sombra and Radiant Hope being from an alternate Equestria. Ponies ain’t strangers with alternate realities. And the comics seems to go beyond

22 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Yeah, he wouldn’t necessarily be the serious edgelord he was in the comics. His backstory could be intact, and keep the mustachio twirling villain in the show. I do wonder if they’ll ever close the search for Princess Amore’s pieces tho :huh:. They could either start over the search, or do so with the retcon of good Sombra and Radiant Hope being from an alternate Equestria. Ponies ain’t strangers with alternate realities. And the comics seems to go beyond

I can see they say Cadance is Amore's reincarnation somehow and go from there.

As for Radiant Hope, she could appear in the season 10 comics but she will need to be "reintroduced", like show why didn't she pop up until now.
Things going differently for her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

IDW publishing won't do another one shot series of Fiendship is magic they did five that was enough !  Anyway  I don't think we need a back story for Cozy Glow remember she was pen pals with the evil wizard Tirek if Scorpan is his brother and the she devil tramp from hell could be the daughter of Tirek we may never know it's a theory ?

Edited by rainbowdashacademy