Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What were you made fun of for in school?

Reecejackox

11 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Sometimes kids in my high school would pick on me for being fat. I don't even think I'm very fat at all, I mean, I'm maybe a little husky but I'm definitely not fat. It still hurt though walking into my classes and the first thing that came out of some of the kids mouths was snide remarks about my weight. :(

I didn't really have any friends in high school, so I often sat alone at empty lunch tables. I always made sure to bring a book to read during lunch though, so sitting alone didn't bother me as much as it could have. >_>

I wish I thought of bringing a book during my middle school years

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Sometimes kids in my high school would pick on me for being fat. I don't even think I'm very fat at all, I mean, I'm maybe a little husky but I'm definitely not fat. It still hurt though walking into my classes and the first thing that came out of some of the kids mouths was snide remarks about my weight. :(

I didn't really have any friends in high school, so I often sat alone at empty lunch tables. I always made sure to bring a book to read during lunch though, so sitting alone didn't bother me as much as it could have. >_>

UwU tubby wubby. I often watched anime in high school and played games on my laptop. 

Not all that much in hindsight. Those who picked on me weren't exactly popular kids.

I annoyed the older kids for one thing or another, who said they can't hit retards. 

Got called gay for having long hair. Don't gay guys normally have short hair? 

Being called a brunette when I dyed my hair red. 

I wasn't really one of the super popular kids, but my class and the class ahead of us took a liking to me and showed their disapproval to those who picked on me. 

Being a little weird pays off in it's own ways. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I was always made fun of for talking to someone that other people didn't like

it got to the point where rumors were spreading about me having a sexual relationship with that person:sealed:

• 3 weeks later...

my nose, my height, my legs. All things i can't change. Aside from that i just don't know why they bullied me. maybe i was just an easy target or hateable, i have no clue but i was treated like garbage and i felt as such.

• 1 year later...

Light hearted?

Ok um...lightest thing I can think of(and I quote):

"You sound like my great grandfathers combined"(both immigrants who never lost their accents, one German, the other Norwegian).

So apparently I sound/sounded like a German-Norwegian fresh off the boat immigrant.

Being different and being poor. I never really did anything about it until Grade 8, when someone gave me a hard time and I told him to shut his fucking mouth in front of everyone. Never dealt with anything after that.

Edited by Cash_In

• 2 years later...