Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The worst grade you've ever gotten on a test?

Octavia Heartstrings

I got an IG, I think. It was in English because I didn't manage to meet the goals. IG means (Icke Godkänt) translated to English it is (Not Approved/Good Enough).

I had a very hard time getting English done, struggling behind. I had not yet found any messageboards on the Internet, but once I found a Sonic one, 1 year later, I finally started to get English right.... Somewhat!

Thinking back to my school days, I believe my lowest was 48% on a Physics exam. I was both shocked and surprised at the same time. I knew I was bad at Physics (hence, I dropped the subject), but I didn't think I'd be that bad.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

in my year 11 preliminary exams, i got 30/100 for my chemistry exam

that was rough, considering i actually studied for it

i dropped chemistry in year 12

• 1 month later...

Here in Poland grades range from 1 (fail / you get an extra year to stay at school if you'll see it being the average of your grades before vacationsEDQ7xNk.png  ) to 5, sometimes 6 if there's a bonus question or you're doing all the side quests or something. :mlp_icwudt:

... So if we're talking about the worst grade ever, but like ever, then I did score few 1's in my fantastic journey. :mlp_icwudt: I didn't care much about school when I was young - I was that  dumb lazy kid, who barely made it, heh.

I became 'smarter' in the professional technical school (a more reinforced high school kek; 9-13 grades for me). I started approaching it all more seriously then.

In argentina, when you fail on your semesters you are given a chance to retake the entire subject, during december and march, if you don't wish to repeat the year. Well, I used to fail in most subjects, if not all, mostly because of blank assignments, not going to class, etc. I wasn't misbehaved by their standards, but my mind was always escaping me. Too many problems for someone so young, family issues. Usually, one month before the exams, I asked other students for all their work. While in later years, I began taking all subjects without attending classes during the year. It wasn't very hard. Aced every subject, but the professors didn't like me very much.