Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

On 1/1/2021 at 4:27 AM, Samurai Equine said:

@Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @ExplosionMare, @PawelS, @Ragland Tiger

Finn bounces around in his seat, though he still remains strapped in. "START. THE. RIDE! START. THE. RIDE! START. THE--Weee!!!" His wish is granted. A slow start at first, but in no time at all, it begins! And the Daring Do elements make it more like a theme park ride rather than a generic coaster. "This is the best moment I could have ever gone to!"

@Windy Breeze

He thinks a moment while stretching a little. "Heh. All that sitting down from watching a movie made me feel a little stiff. I think we need to move around a little bit. Don't you think? We could go on that nature walk, or the aquarium, or go to that athletic center if you REALLY want a good work out." Trilby giggles at that last one. "I probably won't be very good at that last one, but I'd do my best to keep up!"

@Samurai Equine

Shadow thought deeply of what places they'll visit first, one where Trilby doesn't have to do much other than stare or walk.

“We should take the nature walk” she decided.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine

Pencil gasped as the coaster began to dip downwards, preparing herself for what might be a terrifying fall. However, as she felt the descent, she realized the drop wasn’t too bad. It reminded her a bit of rollercoasters she used to ride as a filly. She didn’t quite have the lung capacity to shout over the wind, so she let out a little smile instead.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo was feeling slightly nervous, but still psyched as he heard Thundy calling out to everyone. Once they hit the top, the blue unicorn threw a hoof into the air briefly. Just before placing his available front hoof back onto the lap bar. As the coaster went down the banked spiral drop, Dynamo gasped as he felt himself moving from side to side in the cart. "Hold on tight, Bluebell!" He called out to the mare, the spiral drop effectively having Dynamo pulling her closer towards him. He couldn't help in chuckling slightly as he was pushed from side to side by the ride. Even though he held her close, pulling her closer towards him would give her an option to rest her head in the crook of his neck. Once the coaster peaked at the top of the hill, Dynamo could feel as if his heart had stopped beating. Glancing at the area below them was enough to take his breath away. "Woah!" He exclaimed as he could feel the airtime and flying in his seat.

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine

The coaster went through a quick banked turnaround as Daring could be seen being chased by the Sphinx. "Watch out for the swipes!" She yelled as the coaster went through three tilted bunny hills, as props that looked like the Sphinx's front legs with claws swiped at the coaster, narrowly missing. Chelsea giggled cutely at this. 

• Brohoof 1

Dynamo's ears fell slightly as Bluebell's yell could be heard. However, he couldn't complain as it sounded like she was having a lot of fun. He felt himself being pushed around in his seat once more, while the coaster went through a banked turnaround. Effectively allowing Dynamo and the others to view Daring Do, who was still making her escape from the Sphinx. Dynamo leaned back in his seat as each bunny hill made the Sphinx's swipes to narrowly hit them. "Woah!" He exclaimed, grinning as the ride was becoming fun. "This is awesome!" He yells out as he couldn't contain his fits of laughter.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger

The coaster jolted it a bit as it turned, causing Pencil to let out a surprised yelp. The next scene in the story began to play out, following Daring Do as she continued to escape from the Sphinx’s clutches. Its paws swiped through the air furiously, both startling and amazing Pencil at the same time. Chelsea began to laugh next to her, which caused Pencil to giggle along with her.

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @ExplosionMare, @PawelS, @Ragland Tiger

This rollercoaster was like an assault on his senses! Between various yay's and woo's, Finn was moving all around in his seat! Sometimes he'd cling to Thundy, sometimes he'd wave his hooves up in the air, sometimes he'd dodge the prop Sphinx claws and what not. Everything was amazing. "I dunno know if I want this to end or never stop!! I gotta tell Crow about this!! It's more exciting than go-karting!"

@Windy Breeze

"That sounds perfect." Trilby says before leading the way. "The nature walk is suppose to be fun but relaxing. Didn't you say that you take photos professionally or something? If you want, you could do that while on our nature walk. Might be a good way to remember our date."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @PawelS

The coaster went up a helix creating g forces that pinned everyone to their seats. In the middle of the helix was a spire. Daring could be seen going up the spire. However, the sphinx set off a trap right at the top of the spire! A large hammer-like object came flying towards the coaster. The coaster took a quick dive causing a large pop of airtime that was so quick, it felt like being ejected out of a canon. "Haha! Missed me!" Daring teased. The Sphinx could be seen roaring with fury. 

As the coaster went through a helix, Dynamo felt his back slam against the seat. All the while, feeling the g forces that pinned him against said seat. He winced from the initial pain, but he could only laugh as he was having fun. As a giant hammer-like object was approaching the group, Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise. He wanted to yell out, but it seemed as if his voice had left him. He thought he had heard Finn mentioning about the ride never ending, but the gaming unicorn failed to hear him. Whether it was because Finn and Thundy were at the front of the cart, or due to the laughter and shouts from the others. He honestly couldn't say for sure. However, he didn't have time to think as the coaster took another quick dive. His mane and face being whipped by the wind as the cart was being ejected. "Wahoo! Let's go! Home stretch, you guys!" He cheered, throwing a hoof into the air as his hoof danced in the wind pressure. Amidst the cheering and shouts, he could vaguely hear the roaring of the Sphinx.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash

Pencil lurched back into her seat, her mane whipping all in her face. Terror struck her for a moment as she was unable to see her surroundings. She heard a loud swoosh from up ahead and put her hooves in her face for protection. She wished she had a magic bubble like water Pencil right now, even if she knew the ride wasn’t designed to hurt her.

The moment passed as Pencil heard an automated Daring Do shout defiantly at the Sphinx. The rollercoaster slowed just enough to give Pencil two seconds to move her mane from her face. When her vision was finally clear, she regretted looking ahead. Before her was another quick dive that would send the coaster plummeting downwards. Pencil let out a small scream followed by a bit of laughter as it descended. The plummet was scary at first, but the shock immediately washed away once the kart really began to move.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @PawelS

There was a drive tire launch section up ahead and the Sphinx had flipped a switch. A large stone door was closing up ahead. This was now or never! The coaster began to pick up speed as it went through the drive tires, whizzing towards the door. The forward g forces started to pin everyone to their seats. "This is gonna be close!" Thundy called out. The stone door continued to close. However, the coaster made it through just before the size of the exit would be too small for the coaster to get through. "Whoo!" Thundy bellowed as the coaster went through a banked turn, followed by two final hills, giving airtime moments. The coaster hit the brake run and it was over. Triumphant music played. "Couldn't have done it without you all." Daring said over the speaker as the piece of music finished and the coaster made its way back to the into the station and came to a stop. "Well...what did you all think of that?" Thundy asked as he unbuckled his seatbelt. He snapped his other talon, releasing the locking mechanism for the lap bar for everyone. He got out and picked up Finn, holding him. 

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @PawelS

2 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

"Well...what did you all think of that?" Thundy asked as he unbuckled his seatbelt. He snapped his other talon, releasing the locking mechanism for the lap bar for everyone. He got out and picked up Finn, holding him. 

"Yahoo!" Bluebell whooped while she wrapped her arms around Dynamo and gave him a squeeze.  "Diggity, tha-that was f-fun!"

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1

As the Sphinx flipped a switch, a large stone door was starting to close up ahead. From the looks of things, it seemed to be the only way out of here. Dynamo was nervous as it looked as if it was going to be close. However, he grinned as could almost feel as if he was hopping up and down in his seat. "This is gonna be a photo finish! We can make it! Pedal to the metal! WAHOO!" He exclaimed, feeling himself becoming pinned to the seat due to the g-forces. Thankfully, the coaster made it through the cave door, before the exit closed behind them. Breathing a sigh of relief, Dynamo continued to grin as the coaster was reaching its conclusion. Going through the final hills, Dynamo felt himself nearly flying forward as the coaster had hit its breaks. Falling backwards into his seat, Dynamo sighed once more as he tried to catch his breath from the exhilaration. "Whew! Talk about nearly getting whiplash." He chuckled, before glancing over towards Thundy, who had asked the group their thoughts. "I admit I wasn't sure what the roller coaster had to do with the magic training you were talking about. However, that ride was awesome! It's been so long since I had fun on a roller coaster." He would say, the lap bars unlocking and lifting themselves up for everyone to get out of the carts. 

Dynamo felt himself being squeezed like a stuffed animal, before looking over to see Bluebell, who had warped her arms around the gaming unicorn. He blushed slightly as they were still holding each other closely. However, he didn't really seem to mind as he still held an arm around her shoulder. "You can say that again, B-Belle. Now that's a rush of a ride." He chuckled once more, unintentionally giving Bluebell the same nickname as from before. Upon exiting the cart, he quickly turned around, before extending a hoof out for Bluebell to take. "Ready to go and see what else is in store for all of us?" He asks with a kind smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @PawelS

The rollercoaster quickly picked up speed as it headed for a closing stone door. Pencil clenched her teeth fearfully as the coaster neared the thin space between the door and the exit. For a brief moment, she thought everyone would get crushed in the doorway. Thankfully, they made it out just in time with a heroic Daring Do there to greet them at the end.

After Pencil unbuckled her seatbelt, she sighed both in relief and excitement. Part of her was glad the ride was over but another part actually enjoyed it. She adjusted her mane with her magic, peeling the stray hairs off of herself. Once her mane was at least away from her face, she hopped out of her seat and stretched her legs a bit. Once she was done stretching, she turned towards Chelsea and said,

“That was actually kinda fun! What did you think?”

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Upon exiting the cart, he quickly turned around, before extending a hoof out for Bluebell to take. "Ready to go and see what else is in store for all of us?" He asks with a kind smile.

"'Sure am," she said, extending her hoof.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger

Dynamo smiled, reaching out as he grabbed her extended hoof. He would help her out of the cart, while still holding onto her hoof. "I know I said it before, but that was a lot of fun. I-I'm glad I could ride the coaster together with you, Bluebell." He blushed, before feeling as if his mane was a complete mess. Due to the times they were whipped around from the sharp turns and wind. He quickly shook his head back and forth to try and get his mane under control. After a moment, Dynamo gave a sheepish smile and chuckle as he was back to his regular appearance. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad

Tree Song gets out of the cart, somewhat dizzy from all that wild ride. "Well... that was something alright" she says, then she loses her balance and falls on the ground. Her teacher, who got back from Sundae's house a few minutes ago, approaches her with a concerned look on his face. "Do you need help?" he asks. "I'm OK, I just... need some time to recover..."

Edited by PawelS

@PawelS

Pencil heard a small thump on the grass. She looked behind her and noticed Tree Song had collapsed, possibly from the heat. In a slight panic, Pencil rushed over to offer help. Extending a hoof out, she asked,

“Do you need help getting up, or some water or something?”

@C. Thunder Dash

She turned quickly and waved Chelsea over, knowing she would be most helpful in this situation. There was no water nearby but Chelsea could certainly provide some if needed. She made eye contact with the griffon in order to get her full attention before she spoke.

“Hey Chelsea, this is kind of important. Can you have some potable  water ready for Tree Song over here? She just collapsed and doesn’t look too good right now,” she asked in a serious manner.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @PawelS

Chelsea quickly got out the coaster and made her way towards Tree Song. She gathered some water energy and prepped a healing. “I think you could use a quick heal...” She said to Tree as she gently rested her talons on Tree. Water energy flowed from her talons into Tree. The feeling was that of a soothing river, restoring Tree’s energy and taking away any nausea and other ailments. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Pencil giggled warmly as water Pencil climbed back on to her head. She was really beginning to like water Pencil now. It was like real Pencil had a little companion with her wherever she went. Looking up at water Pencil, real Pencil asked,

“Hey, do you wanna help me with some art later? I bet you have some good ideas,”

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard a sudden crash a few feet away. He turned to see Tree Song, who had lost her balance and was on the ground. "Are you okay, Tree Song?" He asks, taking notice that her teacher had suddenly made his return. "Welcome back, Mr. Nopony. How did the search go? I hope it all went well." He says, taking notice of Chelsea and Pencil, who were both trying to help out Tree Song. "I don't blame you for saying that. I was like that when I went on a roller coaster for the first time. You feel like you lose all sense of feeling in your legs and then you look as pale as a ghost. Also, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to help." He says, feeling worried and upset that he had been a bad friend to the others.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1