Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo closed his eyes as he felt it was best to rest and gather his bearings. He felt himself being held, but he wasn't sure who it was at the current moment. After he felt his world stopped spinning, he slowly opened his eyes. He looked up and saw that Bluebell was holding onto him. "B-Bluebell? W-What just happened?" He asks, the moment coming back to him at full force. He felt his wounds were being healed as Chelsea had healed him back up. His mane was restored and not look like it was sent through an electric socket. "T-The connection was weak?" He asks, almost not wanting to believe Thundy's words. Shaking his head to shake off the cobwebs, he slowly sat up into a sitting position. "Yeah, I'm okay. I don't know if that connection was weak as it had some kick to it. Thanks for the healing Chelsea. Thanks for the concern, Bluebell. I'm sorry if I made you worry." He says, looking to the female griffon, before turning towards the blue unicorn mare. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad

Thundy was able to restore the card that Bluebelle had hit. "You're welcome. You two seem to have something started..." Chelsea said sensing the growing relationship between Bluebelle. "Rest assured Bluebelle, Dynamo is alright. He was trying a spell I demonstrated but unfortunately, it failed...fortunately, Chelsea has healing abilities." Thundy stated slipping the card back into his binder and making the binder disappear. 

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Thundy was able to restore the card that Bluebelle had hit. "You're welcome. You two seem to have something started..." Chelsea said sensing the growing relationship between Bluebelle. "Rest assured Bluebelle, Dynamo is alright. He was trying a spell I demonstrated but unfortunately, it failed...fortunately, Chelsea has healing abilities." Thundy stated slipping the card back into his binder and making the binder disappear. 

"I-I'm s-s-sorry," said Bluebell,  "I w-w-w-was s-scared, and-and m-m-my magic  isn't easy f-f-for-for me to c-control. I have-have to be v-v-very careful." 

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger

"Say...I could perhaps help you out..." Chelsea offered looking towards the other unicorn. Thundy smiled at Chelsea's offer to help Bluebelle with her magic. She seemed pretty strong, so control was pretty vital to mastering magic of that strength. 

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

"Huh? What do you mean by something started, Chelsea?" He wondered, somewhat confused as he didn't realize that she was mentioning him and Bluebell. "Eeyup. I'm just a little dazed is all. I was trying some form of magic, but I guess it didn't turn out the way I was expecting." He explained with a sheepish grin. As he heard Bluebell's apology and explanation, Dynamo's grin turned into a soft smile. "You don't have to apologize for anything, Bluebell. It was an accident and the card is still in one piece. So, it's not harm no fowl. Plus, I'd be in the same position as you were. If something happened to you, o-or anyone else, then I'd probably react the same way. It really shows that you really care about others. I think it's rather sweet, in my opinion." He says as he was slightly surprised by Bluebell's remark on her magic. "Are you okay, Bluebell? I remember that spell we tried to get the cart back onto the ground. Between that and what you just said, I honestly wouldn't have known that. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. I just thought I was the only one who had trouble either harnessing and/or controlling their magic." He says, blushing in embarrassment. All the while, hoping that he hadn't said anything or done anything wrong towards the blue unicorn mare.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo nodded as he was caught up to speed on what was going on. He was thankful that they were moving onto the next lesson. While the spell was interesting, it wasn't exactly his forte. "I think it would be better to try and use the belt. Better to find out what this belt is capable of and learn how to use it." He says, levitating the belt over towards the him and the rest of group. That way, the others could get a better look to see if they could make heads or tails on the belt in question.

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

"Say...I could perhaps help you out..." Chelsea offered looking towards the other unicorn. Thundy smiled at Chelsea's offer to help Bluebell with her magic. She seemed pretty strong, so control was pretty vital to mastering magic of that strength. 

"I th-think I'd like-like that," said Bluebell.  "I-I'll take an-any h-h-help I c-c-can get."

• Brohoof 3

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad

"Alright then, so I remember you saying something about cartridges and slots. Do you happen to have any of the cartridges for this belt?" Thundy asked. 

"Well let's go to another part of this field. Follow me," Chelsea said as she slowly took the lead towards an empty spot in the field. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

Pencil was disconcerted by Thundy’s mention of how difficult using the cards really was. He had managed to trap himself one time somehow, which led Pencil to believe the cards were unsafe. She wanted to express this to Dynamo, but before she could say anything, he had already attempted the spell.

The cards had failed him as well as he was thrust towards the ground. Pencil ran over to check on him along with Chelsea, Thundy, and Bluebell. She wanted to help, but Dynamo was crowded enough already by everyone else. Still wanting to make herself useful, she made a makeshift pillow from the surrounding grass. Sure, she could have created a real pillow with her magic, but that would require stealing one of the griffon’s wings. Trying that sounded unethical.

“Here, Dynamo, I made this little pillow for you in case you feel like resting your head for a while,” she offered, gently placing the pillow next to him.

Pencil turned to Bluebell, who was previously infuriated with the cards so much so that she decided to obliterate one. Pencil really couldn’t blame her for that. Still, it was Thundy’s property, and he might have wanted that card back.

“Bluebell, I don’t blame you for wanting to destroy that card. It did seem really dangerous. It was Thundy’s card though, so, uh...” she told Bluebell before she spoke to Thundy.

“...did you need that card back by any chance? I have no idea where you would get those, but, uh, I could help you get another one somehow if you wanted,” she nervously offered. She wasn’t making any promises here, she just wanted to be helpful. She was also worried the destroyed card would cause a dispute. The chances of that were slim, but Pencil was always paranoid about sudden conflicts arising.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

Thundy heard a voice. It seemed to be Pencil. It was apparent that she was concerned about Dynamo's safety in terms of that last spell that he had tried. "Don't worry Pencil. I was able to restore the card. Dynamo's okay as well." Thundy stated. The water version of Pencil gathered some water energy that it sense. It grew to the actual size of Pencil. Now Pencil had a life-sized water version of her. The water version of Pencil climbed onto the real Pencil's back and rested there. 

• Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant

"So where to, my new high-tech buddy? I'm not from this town, nor this timeline. So I'm letting you decide where we go. I just want to see as much of it as possible." Final says, anxious to be going, to be doing anything along side Kronos.

@Windy Breeze

Thankfully, a staff member helps Shadow do just that. They show her how fast to approach, show her how to pet the antelope, and even give her some food to feed the antelope with. Naturally, the antelope seems to like the attention. With the right guidance, it's actually very easy to approach these animals, and there is plenty of ponies at this park willing to help.

Trilby watches from a distance. For once, he wishes he was the photographer. He finishes petting the animals and talks to somepony about maybe helping this place out with promotional t-shirts. Really, he's just buying time and letting Shadow have all the fun she wants before they go out for lunch. "This was a good idea." Trilby says to himself.

• Brohoof 3

@C. Thunder Dash

Pencil gasped as water Pencil became lifesize. She was even more surprised when water Pencil had the urge to hop on real Pencil’s back. Real Pencil completely expected to buckle under the weight and fall. However, water Pencil turned out to be more weightless than real Pencil expected. Real Pencil breathed a sigh of relief and pet water Pencil on the head now that she knew that she wouldn’t fall over.

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash

As Chelsea lead Bluebell away for the time being, Dynamo turned to look at the retreating duo. More specifically, he watched as Bluebell was leaving for the time being. He didn't know why, but he felt sort of sad that she was leaving. Maybe it was because being in her embrace felt nice, or maybe it was because he enjoyed her company. He had to admit that he had a lot of fun riding the rollercoaster together. At the moment, he honestly didn't know. He blinked in realization as he heard Thundy asking the blue unicorn a question. He quickly turned back in a blush of embarrassment. He hoped he wasn't staring or anything along those lines. "Uh...no I don't think so. I remember the moment we got out, I was already wearing the belt. I don't think there were any sort of cartridges for the belt. I think I recognize the kind of belt it is." He says, waiting to gain Thundy's thoughts before continuing. 

He looked over towards Pencil, who had offered him a makeshift pillow from the surrounding grass. "Thank you for the pillow, Pencil. I'm okay for the time being, but I might need it later due to the training. Thanks again for the offer." He says, smiling at his friend's kindness and generosity. As he heard the mention of the card being dangerous, Dynamo smiled as he tried to reassure the others. "I can see what you mean, but there's no worries. The card itself isn't exactly dangerous. Unless when you watch the anime where bad guys try to take over the world through card games." He chuckled, before shaking his head and continuing. "It's actually a pretty fun game, in my opinion. I haven't played it in such a long time as I've played another kind of card game." He says, smiling as he hoped that his explanation was helpful. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"I'm not sure what you mean by when things fall into place. Unless you're talking about having fun when you're with your friends." Dynamo responded, before nodding at Thundy's remark. "Okay. So, from the belt I used before in the game world. I remember it was called the Build Driver. It's where you took a set of two things and they could give you a 'best match.' With Pencil's help, I was able to get a sort of super form with the belt, but it only worked in the game world. It looks like the Game Code or the game itself gave me a different belt." He explained, looking at the belt as it was different from previous incarnation. Levitating it over towards himself, the blue unicorn placed the driver around his waist. A belt strap forming out of nowhere to keep the driver in place.

GAMER DRIVER

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard the name of the belt had been called out. It seemed that placing the belt around his waist had caused it to activate. "I mean, you say that we should see what this belt can do. It's just that I'm not really sure how to do use it." He wondered, trying to figure out how the driver could help in the training. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Maybe...this belt acts as a booster. I wonder if there's a fire cartridge. Maybe that could amplify your fire abilities..." Thundy supposed, having no experience with the gamer belt. "Try one of those Will-o-wisp attacks like you did in the game, and see if you could make it even more powerful." Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"Maybe, but I'm not sure if it's a booster kind of driver." He says, wondering why it would be called the Gamer Driver. Upon being asked to try a spell, Dynamo gave a shaky nod. "Let's see what I can do." He started, before his horn began to glow once more. He tried to see if his magic would resonate with the belt, but there didn't seem to be a connection. Making sure that nobody was in the way of his magic, he launched what was supposed to be the will-o-wisp. However, it seemed that the spell fizzled out as nothing had launched forward. Not even a single fireball. "That's weird. I know what the spell looks like in my mind, but the spell wasn't working. Is it because of the belt?"

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

"That could be the case. If not, then maybe I can't do certain elemental spells like I'm imagining." Dynamo explained, seeing the lever on the belt that looked like you could pull. He pulled the lever, but no sound or effect had happened. "Huh. I was kind of expecting something to happen. I guess it needs something in order to function." He speculated as he was about to take off the belt. However, he shook his head and decided to keep the belt around his waist. "Just hold on a second. It shouldn't matter if I have the belt on or not, right? Maybe there's something we're missing." He would say, opting to try again. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, before concentrating on the spell. A moment had passed by, before a result was given to the blue unicorn and the group. A fireball had been launched from his horn. It landed on the ground as a small flame was produced. Dynamo gasped, before quickly moving over to the flame to stamp it out. "I did it! Maybe it's because I'm not used to elemental magic or I don't have a specific element to resonate with. I'm still learning magic, so it might be only the basic kind of spells." He looked towards the male griffon to see what he thought.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Nice going Dynamo. The more you practice and develop, the sooner you'll be able to do stuff like this..." Thundy said putting his talons together as if he was holding a ball. He charged up. A ball of electricity formed in his talons. He then dug deep and converted it into a fireball. He then got into a position as he he was preparing to launch a kamehameha wave. He then launched a massive fire style kamehameha in to the air as a fire aura surrounded him. All the energy was released and Thundy returned to relaxed state. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo watched closely as it looked like Thundy was forming a ball in his talons. However, upon closer inspection, he had made a fireball of his own. He would have told the griffon he was impressed, but stopped as Thundy had taken it a step further. His jaw dropped as a firery aura surrounded him, while he launched a beam into the air. "That was pretty cool, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do something like that. At least, not yet. I don't even think I could hold a ball of energy like that since I have hooves." He chuckled, holding up a fore hoof to further emphasize his point. "Now I just wonder how I'd be able to make this driver work." He says, taking a closer inspection of the belt. Upon further glance, he gasped as his eyes lit up slightly. "Wait a minute. I remember what this belt is. The one I had before was called the Build Driver. When I strapped the belt on my waist it said Gamer Driver. If this is what I think it is, then this is the belt from something called Ex-Aid. This belt was created before the Build Driver, but it's not exactly a downgrade. In fact, it fits well with my video games." He smiled, before his smile faltered. "That being said, it's missing some pieces." He explained, pointing to the two open slots on top of the driver. "You see? There are these things called Gashats, or cartridges you'd insert into the slot. That's what gives it the abilities and such, but I was never given any Gashat." He frowned, while not entirely sure how or why the slots were still available on the belt.

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare

"I suppose that's easier said than done. Considering that I was never given any of the cartridges when we got back from the game world." Dynamo would say, while thinking that it was probably for the best. Considering that the cartridges might have been dangerous if fallen into the wrong hooves. He placed his left front hoof upon his chin as he was told to materialize said cartridge from Thundy. "I don't even know if it's possible to materialize these kinds of things. At least, I've never really put much thought into it. I'm not sure if there's a spell to even do such a feat." He explained as he closed his eyes. "They look like a sort of device with a handle to place your front hoof through. Mostly if you aren't able to hold the cartridge with magic. Once you click the button on the cartridge, you place it into the slot of the driver. After that, they would transform and you would pull the lever sideways in order to become stronger. They mentioned it as a level up, but I'm not entirely sure how that would work in my case." He explained, not realizing that his horn was beginning to glow on its own accord. 

"I mean, can you imagine if I was able to turn into Mareio? He was one of the very few first games I played when I discovered my cutie mark. It was always super fun to play as the Italian plumber." He explained, before a bright light had formed in front of him and the others. As the light soon faded away, a red Gashat cartridge had emerged.

Spoiler

dabmtyi-92b389d4-5a8f-4a74-8fce-f7e1b899

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy saw as the gashat cartridge appeared. “Uhm, Dynamo, there’s a cartridge right there. I think you made it appear by just thinking of something. Perhaps this one gives you abilities like Mareio or Mario as they call it back in my other world.” Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 2