Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@C. Thunder Dash @PawelS

Dynamo felt himself being picked up once more as it was Thundy who had helped. Gathering his bearings, Dynamo gave Thundy a thankful look. "Thanks for the help. I think I'll be okay. A break doesn't sound too bad, but I just need a moment for everything to stop spinning. I've never spun in a turtle shell before. That, and I've never stood on two back hooves before." He explained, still not used to the koopa powers yet. Looking over at the remaining pins, he thought about it, before taking off the hat. Thus, splitting him back into his regular form and the koopa being set free. "I might try it again later, but I'm wondering what else this belt can do." He thought for a moment, before a thought crossed his mind. Are you able to be that boomerang bro again? I think I have an idea." He asks, a thought beginning to form in his mind.

He was brought out of his thoughts as he heard Tree Song call out to him and the others. From the looks of things, Tree and Nopony were going to be staying in Friendshire. He smiled as he was glad that his friend was going to be here for a little while longer. "No need to apologize, Tree Song. I remember talking to Samurai when it came to renting an apartment. Unfortunately, he left town a few days ago to take care of some things. However, I think it's okay to choose any apartment that you want. From what he had told me, there aren't many residents living in town. It changed when Pencil, Pastel, myself and others had started showing up about a week ago. Samurai had said that you can choose an apartment and if there's nobody already living there, then you should be given the place with no questions asked."

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, PawelS said:

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad

While the others are busy with their own things, Nopony and Tree Song decide that, in order to solve all the magical mysteries, they will probably need to stay in Friendshire for many days, and they need a place to live. But they don't know how to go about that.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but do you know who we should talk to if we want to rent an apartment in this town?" Tree Song asked.

@PawelS

"Oh", said Bluebell, "Th-there's the inn w-w-where I'm sta-staying just outside the s-center of town.  It's m-m-minimal, but it's a good pla-place to start until you get s-s-settled. "

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy sort of put it together fast. "Wait, are you wanting to capture me as a boomerang bro? I don't think that'll work Dynamo, since my body isn't used to being captured, it'll resist and things will go terribly wrong." Thundy stated. He was right. In the real world, if a capture happened with a resistant host, then a really bad thing could happen. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo blinked at the mention of Thundy assuming he'd use Cappy to capture the griffon. Wish a sheepish chuckle, Dynamo simply shook his head at the griffon's thoughts. "Oh, no. I wasn't going to do that. I had a different idea in mind." He would say, thinking on the item he would need as his horn began to glow. Soon enough, another Gashat had appeared, but it wasn't another character form. What appeared was a sort of cape like weapon called 'Cape Mareio.' Without a word, Dynamo closed the lever as he clicked the button on the new gadget.

CAPE MARIO

Turning the gadget downwards, he placed the Gashat into the other empty slot. Just before opening the belt again.

GASHAT! GACHAN! LEVEL UP!

Take to the skies! Fly super high! Feel the wind! Super Cape Mario!~

The Mareio attire stayed on Dynamo, but a yellow cape was placed in one of his front hooves. "I was thinking maybe I could fly, but I think I have a better idea. Maybe we can test out some defensive and offensive capabilities. What do you think, Thundy?" He asks, hoping the griffon knew what he was insinuating. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy cringed again at the cheesy lines. "The only thing I remember you could do with the cape is swing it at stuff..." Thundy said before backing up slowly. Suddenly, he spawned a koopa shell. "Think fast!" He said quickly, hurling the shell right at Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Ragland Tiger

"Don't worry Bluebelle, I'll help you out." Chelsea said as she gathered some water energy and made a ying/yang sign appear, which was made of water. "My water abilities depend on how I feel, which is why I have great control. Focusing on an element of nature such as wind, water or earth could help you with controlling your magic." Chelsea stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

"I once m-managed to cast a f-f-fire spell to drive away-away a p-p-pack of timber w-wolves that-that were attacking my h-h-home town, so, maybe my-my element is f-fire?"

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger

"Maybe, though some creatures could wield multiple. Perhaps after this, let's see if we could get together with Thundy. He could perhaps help you with unlocking your power and more on control." Chelsea stated. She then formed a single target from water. "Here, try aiming a fireball at that target. Don't charge too much now." Chelsea advised. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"I remember the cape can be used to swing with, as well. I do remember that if you get a running start, then you can somewhat fly or float in the sky." He would say, before blinking as Thundy had summoned a koopa shell. "Woah!" Dynamo exclaimed as Thundy hurled the shell right at him. Without a second to think, Dynamo swiped the cape to the side. Effectively smacking the shell back to where it came from. The shell, however, had spun towards the two pins that were still standing from the earlier test. If the shell connected, then the seven-ten split would be knocked over.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Nice shot." Thundy said. "There was also another power you could fly with..." Thundy said gathering some electricity and making an energy ball appear. He morphed the energy ball into a power leaf and squeezed the power leaf tightly, absorbing its power. His ears were replaced with racoon ears and his tail was replaced with a racoon tail that was longer to accommodate his size. He then made another koopa shell appear and threw it up into the air and whacked it hard with his racoon tail sending it towards Dynamo. "Here comes another!" Thundy added. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Upon hearing Thundy's remark, the blue unicorn looked over at the bowling pins. Sure enough, both pins were knocked over from the spinning shell. Dynamo cheered as the cape had done the trick. "Alright! Now that's what I call picking up the spare!" He chuckled, before looking back over to the griffon, who had begun gathering electricity. From said energy ball, it morphed into what looked to be a leaf. As he absorbed the power, Thundy had gained raccoon ears and a tail. "Oh, I think I remember that. It's the raccoon powers that allow you to fly, or glide." He explained, before seeing another shell being hit by his raccoon tail towards the blue unicorn. "Uh oh!" He started to run as the shell was hot on his tail. He could simply kick off of the ground and fly, but he was worried that the others could be hurt. Glancing behind him, he slammed the breaks as he made a quick backflip. Landing on the shell, he held out a hoof as he launched another fireball. If the plan worked, he would be able to destroy the shell with his fireball.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

The shell disappeared with a cloud of smoke. "Nice one." Thundy stated as he reversed out of the raccoon power. "I think that's enough Super Mario stuff for today don't ya think? Let's see what other...wait a second...what about your favorite? Kingdom Hearts? I wonder if you could make Oathkeeper appear." Thundy supposed.  

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo sighed as the run had made him a little winded. He sat down, before closing the lever of the belt. Once he took out the two Gashat's, the cape, attire and mustache had disappeared. Dynamo was back to normal, as well as his black jacket was restored. His ears perked as he looked up to Thundy, who had revered out of his raccoon powers. "Thanks, but please give me a little warning when you're going to do that. I was trying to see if I could knock the pins over, but I didn't expect a second shell." He says, feeling as if he was being picked on by Thundy. He was still feeling bothered by the griffon's laughter from earlier. "I have to agree that it might be enough of the Super Mareio for today." He would say, before blinking at the mention of Kingdom Hearts, as well as the Oathkeeper. "I mean, I love Kingdom Hearts and all. However, do you think I'd be able to summon the keyblade? I'm not sure if I have to be Sora or one of the other characters to summon said weapon." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy certainly was not picking on Dynamo. He would never ever even think about bullying another pony, definitely not after what he went through, almost being abandoned by his own parents for his transformation. "Perhaps start with a basic keyblade, say...the very first one Sora gets." Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo raised an eyebrow, while tilting his head in confusion. "A basic keyblade and the one that Sora first gets? Do you mean...the Kingdom Key? Is there any reason why I should start with that one?" He asks, not sure why Thundy had suggested that. He could argue that it would be good to start with the basics as he never used a keyblade before.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

This is so much fun and lively. Being around with animals is as happy as being surrounded by foals, oh how she want to take pictures of the furry moments before it become memories. And speaking of pictures, thanks to Trilby, Shadow had her camera. She began taking pictures of the animals around her, starting with the antelope.

As she took pictures of the animals, she paused and turned to Trilby “Trilby come here. Let's have a group picture!”

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Upon listening to his advice, Dynamo had to realize that Thundy had brought up a valid point. "I guess I never really thought of it that way. I know it sounds weird, but it feels like I'm a little bit drained. My guess is that the Gashats cost magic to allow me to gain that power-up. Either that, or I'm using magic in the form that I'm in. At any rate, I know I'd have to be careful since it's like you said. It takes more energy to summon a specific weapon. If that's true, then I'd probably run out of magic if I try to summon a powerful weapon now." He explained, thinking for a moment on the idea of ultimate abilities an attacks, before ultimately shaking his head. "As cool as that sounds, I might have to pass. I can always check out the abilities later. They might be too difficult to control at the moment. I just have to take it one step at a time. First we need to see if I can summon the Keyblade." He says, concentrating as his horn began to glow. A moment later, another Gashat cartridge had been summoned. This time, it looked like a silver handle with the picture of a key shaped blade. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"Eeyup. I don't know if I'll be able to, but getting the keyblade is the next best thing. At least for today's training, of course." Dynamo responded, nodding as Thundy made a valid point. "You're right. It's always good to try another day, but time to test this out. Game on!" He would say, clicking the button on the Gashat.

KINGDOM KEY

He spun the cartridge for a brief second, before placing the device into the open slot on the driver. Once the key was in the correct slot, Dynamo immediately pulled the lever to activate the transformation.

GASHAT! GACHAN! LEVEL UP!

Guardian of Light! May your heart be your guiding key! Kingdom Key~!

A bright flash of light had occurred, before it quickly dimmed down. The blue unicorn had to shield his eyes to protect himself from the bright light. As the light had faded away, Dynamo slowly opened his eyes to see what had transpired. He wasn't wearing any clothing besides the jacket he had on. "Huh. So, I guess this cartridge doesn't give clothing, or maybe it depends on the Gashat being used." He theorized, before a blade had begun floating down towards him. To some, it would seem odd as it looked like a giant key shaped blade. At the hilt of the blade, they're appeared to be a chain with a silver keychain of a mouse head. However, it was more than that as it was a powerful weapon. A weapon known as the Keyblade. Dynamo softly gasped as he got to see the weapon once more. Even though he got to use the weapon in the game world. It was still always a surprise to see, as well as a sight to be hold. Reaching his front hooves out as he was still sitting, he took the blade into his two front hooves. "I-I can't believe it. I actually have the keyblade again. It almost feels like a dream." He would say, marveling at the weapon he was holding. The one thing he noticed is that it felt real and not like a prop he would see at a convention. 

Spoiler

Kingdom_Key_KH.png

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Thundy couldn’t help but cringe again. As epic as Kingdom Hearts was, it deserved something way better than that cheesy jingle. “That’s odd, you should’ve gotten Sora’s clothes. Yes, Thundy had his forged keyblade, but it wasn’t the same. Therefore, Thundy took a power charging power like dragonball z and gathered ki energy and electricity, causing the ground to shake a little. Thundy then created an energy ball. He converted it into a fireball...but...instead of the fireball being red, it was white with glistening sparkles. Thundy focused harder and a veil of light surrounded him. Once the veil of light cleared, he was revealed twirling the real kingdom key, which looked exactly like Dynamo’s...except, he was in Sora’s full clothing. “With deep focus and determination...” Thundy stated, resting the keyblade upon his shoulder. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad

Unbeknownst to the rest of the group, Pencil had summoned her art materials and was creating a little comic out of Dynamo and Thundy’s game magic experimentations. She struck the pages fiercely with bright colors whenever magical elements were being used or thrown from one end to the other. She drew the costumes and characters with soft but clear details to emphasize how amazing each creation was. She made sure to capture every emotion Dynamo and Thundy expressed to bring the comic alive with joy and passion. Pencil didn’t want to leave anything out, including the jingles which Thundy heavily despised. She made sure to write those out with bold letters.

She looked up a couple of times when Dynamo struggled and had wanted to help but Thundy had made sure to take care of him during his falls. The two were getting a bit rowdy with their lessons but they were still making sure that no one was getting hurt. Pencil couldn’t help but admire that. She weaved that aspect into the story portion of the comic, featuring each moment where Dynamo and Thundy helped each other. It was important to highlight that although these two wanted to challenge each other, they knew not to push each other’s boundaries.

As Pencil finished up some coloring, she allowed water Pencil to catch a glimpse of what she was working on. She was eager to show somepony her work but didn’t want to spoil anything, so showing water Pencil seemed like the best option. When she was done showing her each and every page she had created, she resumed coloring in the line work.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

With Finn on his shoulder, Kronos went on to the town and said “Welp, alright, kid, let’s see what there is to do.”

He first takes Finn over to the Town Square, where he explains some things that he did there. 

“A while ago, the folks here were having a festival and there was a stage right over there. I actually performed music there one time. Also, and dont tell anyone this but,” he proceeded to whisper this into his ear, “I may or may not have caused a little bit of chaos around here by unleashing a bunch of flash bees around here. But you didnt hear this from me, kid.” 

On the way to the next significant destination, they passed by Daring Decor, where he whispered to Finn, “Dont let the owner of that place try talking you i to anything. He’s a con pony.”

He then went over to the luxurious looking hotel that Mayor Black works at. 
“This is where my current employer works at. The only other pony besides yourself that knows i work for him is a friend of mine named Samurai. He used to be the guard of this town until some paper ninja thing showed up. Now his duty is passed down to me.”

He then went to the place where he wrecked Samurai’s car in the Kart Race. He climbed up the hillside and looked around. The construction ponies did a good job renovating the landscape back to its original form. “And this is where we once had a Go-Kart race. This is the last place i remember being at before—uhh...I’d rather not talk about what happened then.”

The next place he went to was the arcade as he explained “And this is the arcade where this WHOLE town got stuck in temporarily inside a virtual world until half of them got released halfway through the adventure. This is also where Kaiser expelled himself from my body until he found you. You can probably guess what happened after that.”

”So, besides that,” Kronos concluded, “The only other places I know of are a few restaurants and the place i stay at. Is there anything in particular you wanna do?”

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

Trilby hears Shadow call out to her. He concludes his business deals and walks over, getting in position for a group shot. "Cheese and crackers!" He says while holding up a fennec fox, trying to make the picture as cute as possible.

@Kronos the Revenant

Young Final holds on tight as they reach their first destination. The town square is huge! "Wow... It's almost like I can see everything from here!" He listens to Kronos, then gets a secret out of it. "Right. I didn't hear a thing." He nods.

At their second destination, Daring Decor just waves them off. "Bah humbug." He's a little grumpy today. "Conpony. Gotcha. No money for him." Final nods.

At their third destination, the hotel looks overwhelming even from the outside. "...You met a samurai pony? I wish I could have met him... He sounds cool."

At their fourth destination, Final just has to take his word for it since there is no race track there anymore. "Go-karting?! So awesome! My best friend Crow and I use to do some go-karting. But ours were very simple and basic. I bet the karts in this era are WAY nicer!"

At their fifth destination, Final chuckles a little. "Wow! Video games sure have come a long way. Crow would probably love that to. He loves playing video games."

But now it seems their journey is wrapping up. Final had a lot of fun and saw so many sights! But now a question remains. What next? Final scratches his chin and thinks about it. "Would it be too much trouble if I saw those others again? You know the ones, Ajax, Krux, and Grabriel. And even Kaiser! They are all pretty cool, even if one of them tried to steal my mind. I would like to know more about them, and Ragnarok, and anything else they have to say. I doubt I could be as skilled or powerful, but maybe I can learn something from them in a scientific sort of way."

• Brohoof 2