Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Ragland Tiger

Chelsea's jaw dropped. "Bluebelle...you did it! You got the bullseye!" Chelsea said happily, hugging Bluebelle lovingly. Chelsea gathered some water energy and made a larger target appear. She then increased the power output allowed on the limiter ring. "Your power output allowed has been increased Bluebelle." Chelsea said happily. The power output was now at 40%. 

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant @ExplosionMare

Thundy got into a ki charging pose like dragonball z. He then began to charge with a grunt, digging way deep into his hidden power. The ground began to shake as a yellow aura surrounded Thundy. 

Meanwhile, Chelsea felt the tremble. She gasped. "Thundy's powering up for Dynamo." She said to Bluebelle. 

Thundy started to let out a continuous yell that increased in pitch as the ground shook even more. Loud crackles of electricity could be heard. Thundy's dreadlocks started to stand up as his body started to become a more golden hue. He became slightly beefier and grew about 4 inches in height. Thundy's dreadlocks began to change to a electric color with streaks of teal in electric designs. 

Thundy let out one final loud scream and a massive burst of energy could be felt all around Friendshire. 

A white light enveloped Thundy and he was revealed in his super form. His body color changed to that of gold and he had silver-tipped claws that were as sharp as the sharpest knife. His dreadlocks almost looked the same as a super saiyan 2. A yellow aura with a hint of blue surrounded Thundy and his pupils were now of sparkly gold/yellow. Thundy had his wings spread out. He went into a relaxed pose looking right at Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

13 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Ragland Tiger

Chelsea's jaw dropped. "Bluebelle...you did it! You got the bullseye!" Chelsea said happily, hugging Bluebelle lovingly. Chelsea gathered some water energy and made a larger target appear. She then increased the power output allowed on the limiter ring. "Your power output allowed has been increased Bluebelle." Chelsea said happily. The power output was now at 40%. 

"Are y-y-yyou sure-sure?  I don't w-want to get n-n- knocked on the ground aga-again," said Bluebell.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger

"I'm sure." Chelsea said. Suddenly, the ground trembled hard as massive energy burst from Thundy's transformation was felt. "Whoa...looks like Thundy went into his Super form for Dynamo. Perhaps I could help you with something like that. You'd have to concentrate though." Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo watched closely as it seemed that Thundy had got into a sort of pose. Without warning, Dynamo could feel the ground beginning to shake. He could see a yellow aura beginning to envelop the griffon, before his ears fell as Thundy began to shout. As the yelling continued, the ground continued to shake more and more. Dynamo had to find his balance as he nearly lost his footing multiple times. It looked as if Thundy was changing externally, while electricity crackled around him. With one final yell, Dynamo had to shield his eyes as energy had exploded all around the griffon. If the energy he thought he had sensed was Thundy's strength, then he was surprised. It was as if Thundy's electricity powers had gone through the roof.

After a moment, Dynamo had opened his eyes to see what had transpired. What he saw had really caught him by surprise. Standing right in front of him was Thundy, who had taken on a change in appearance. He looked more buff, he looked golden, as well as having a golden aura encircling him. Dynamo's jaw could only drop as he looked at his friend's new appearance. "T-Thundy? I-Is that you over there?" He asks, wondering what had happened until realization had hit him. "T-That's the aura of a super saiyan. Thundy...h-has the power of super saiyan 2." He says, his thoughts being confirmed with the constant crackling of electricity combined with the golden aura. "H-How can that even be? I mean, I know the Dragon Ball series has had their share of video games. Although, do anime games count as video games? Would it be possible for me to acquire those kind of abilities?" He asks, the possibility of having these kind of powers were becoming endless for the gaming unicorn.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"It took time and lots of focus to achieve this form. With this form, a maxed out punch at full power has the power of ten atomic bombs." Thundy stated as electricity crackled around him, the yellow aura still going. "I had a weaker power up before this one. I hope someday, I could go beyond this form, but that'll have to wait. I have learned to remain relaxed in this form, which means I'm close to mastering it." Thundy explained still looking at Dynamo. "I could fly all the way to the Crystal Empire and back and it'll only take me 4 seconds to do so." Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

"I can only imagine how much time and focus it would take to have the power of a super saiyan, or I guess a super griffon?" He shrugged his shoulders as he wasn't truly sure. Either way, he was still impressed with the ability he was watching. "I don't know what this atomic thing is, but it sounds dangerous. You're telling me that this form is incomplete?" He asks, his jaw dropping in surprise at what he had heard. "I mean, it seems like it's perfected upon first glance. Isn't the super saiyan form meant to be about anger and such through transformation, or is there more to it through being relaxed?" He asks, before nodding at the mention of going beyond the power. "I have no doubt that you'll be able to achieve that dream, Thundy. I hope you'll be able to master this form, as well. The Crystal Empire is pretty far away, but I can imagine flying there would be no contest."

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"I'd say I'm 95% there. I'm gonna see if I could stay in this form for the rest of the day and go to sleep in it. If I wake in this form, that I have mastered it." Thundy said. "Hey, have you ever thought about wingless flight?" Thundy suddenly asked. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@PawelS, @ExplosionMare

Elusive waves when they are joined by another. "Oh! Ms. Tree Song, I remember you too. And... Uhh... Is that your grandfather with you?" Elusive asks, not recognizing Nopony since they haven't formally met yet. One of the camera ponies sees some kind of light show in the distance and tries to say something about it, but Elusive waves him off. "Not now, please. Have patience."

She is busy looking at Pencil's art work. "Huh... That could be useful later..." Elusive makes a mental note to herself. Then she looks back to Pencil herself. "I'm glad you're agreeing to help! And of course, that... uhh... Water Pencil can join us. Would be delighted! You see, one of my camera ponies here insists that he saw a rollercoaster just appear out of nowhere. So we traveled all this way to see if it was true, but I haven't seen a thing. I feel like we're on a wild goose chase, to be honest."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"Ninety-five percent completion, huh? That's not too bad and that's still a passing grade. However, I know completing the form is very important. So, I think in time you'll be able to make it possible." Dynamo responds, contemplating on the idea of staying in that form. "I'd say that's a good idea. It reminds me of when Goku and Gohan tried to stay in their forms when they got out of training. I'd just be careful and work on your energy control. Since they always broke plates and glass cups out of nowhere." He explained, tilting his head at the idea of wingless flight. "I mean, it's not unheard of. I believe it's possible for unicorn's to fly with their magic, but it's not easy. It takes a lot of concentration, as well as a lot of magic consumption. So, it would be pretty cool, but it wouldn't be easy. Why do you ask?"

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare

Tree Song smiles. "No, he's not my grandfather. He's my teacher, the druid known as Nopony", she explains. "He is very secretive and doesn't want to be in the news, that's why he is keeping distance from us."

"And yes, there was a rollercoaster here, but now it's gone. You should talk to Thundy, who created it. I think he's there." She points at the place where the light show is coming from. She is not surprised by it, after the rollercoaster she knows she can expect all sorts of strange things happening when Thundy uses his magic.

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

"I can see that being a possibility, but I'm not entirely sure." Dynamo would say, rubbing his chin with his front left hoof. "I'm still not the best with my magic. I'd say I've gotten a little better at my magic control. I'm not sure if it's because I was in the game world, but I can't go and assume anything. Even so, I've heard that flight takes a lot of magic when it comes to unicorns. So, it's going to take some time in order to face this trial." He says, wondering what Thundy was trying to say as his aura continued to glow.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

”I also wonder if you have a cartridge that unlocks the ability to power up to a super Saiyan level like me. Heck, next step for me would be entering the realm of the gods. As the show goes, five righteous saiyans are needed to get to the first god level. Then, you could layer on the super Saiyan levels. Perhaps I may attempt the non-ritual version of the first god level.” Thundy explained. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @PawelS

Pencil blushed when Elusive took a peak at her drawings. She appreciated that Elusive liked them but they weren’t finished yet, so she didn’t expect anypony else but water Pencil to see them yet. When Elusive looked away, Pencil heard a very loud screech in the distance and and saw a rather bright light following the screech. She wasn’t sure what to make of it but didn’t question it. After all, this was Friendshire, so things like that were normal at this point. Still, it would have been nice if the screeching weren’t so loud.

Pencil took a moment to clear her ears while Tree Song and Elusive Facts were talking. From what she could hear, it sounded like they were talking about Thundy’s rollercoaster. When Pencil was done with her ears, she chimed in to the conversation.

“Yeah, like Tree Song said, the rollercoaster is gone now. Thundy made it disappear after we were done with it,” she explained.

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Upon the mention of a Super Saiyan cartridge, Dynamo instantly froze. His eyes shrank as he wondered if there was a possibility to achieve such a feat. "Is that even such a possibility? I mean, I'd love to try, but what if the belt can't recognize it? It's why I wanted to question how you were able to turn into that form. Simply because I didn't know if anime related games could count in video games." Dynamo explained, hoping that the male griffon could understand where he was going with this. "I do remember what you're talking about, though. The only difference is that in the manga, Vegeta was able to achieve that form. I'm not sure how or if it was explained, but I think it's still possible. Are you able to turn into a Super Saiyan 3? Maybe you could work from there and then move up to the next level."

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"That's just one more step. I'll go for it maybe tomorrow. Imagine the look on Samurai's face when he sees me in that form. Gah, I could imagine that he wouldn't recognize me." Thundy stated as he heard something fall to the ground. He turned and saw it was a bird. Apparently, it had fallen out just like that. Thundy crouched down and picked up the fragile creature. It just lay motionless in Thundy's talon. Thundy sighed, for the bird had died. He let out a slow run of energy in his talon. Slowly, the bird began to stir and move. It fully got up and chirped. It was a robin. The robin spread its wings and flew up to a tree branch. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo chuckled at the thought of Samurai's expression. "I'd think he'd either be surprised by the sudden change, or he'd think that you were a new griffon in Friendshire. It's definitely been a while. I wonder how he's doing. I really hope he's okay." He sighs, knowing that the unicorn was off taking care of business for his hometown. He was brought out of his thoughts as he heard the sound of something hitting the ground. He looked over to see Thundy had picked up a little bird. Dynamo's heart ached as he saw the little bird wasn't moving. He assumed the worst, but was surprised as the griffon caused the bird to stir and move. He smiled in awe as the bird even gave a chirp, before flying back up towards a tree branch. "Thundy, that was so cool! How did you manage to do that?" He asks, wondering if it was the powers he had acquired. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Restoration. It's all about controlling the energy to bring life back into the creature. It takes a lot of focus to master. Chelsea is the best at it since she has the pure heart. I've had to overcome the fact that I was nearly abandoned by my own parents, and the feelings of resentment I had towards them after the fact." Thundy stated with a sigh, recalling the moment his own human parents called him a hideous monster. A stray tear cascaded down his cheek and fell to the ground. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo's jaw dropped slightly in awe as he was told of the ability. "That's incredible. I can imagine it takes a lot to master with focus, but it sounds like a very helpful ability. I guess Chelsea is very adept with the ability. Considering that water is sort of like a form of healing." He would say, before listening to Thundy mentioning his parents. He frowned as he heard that he was nearly abandoned, as well as having resentment. It didn't help that the mention of restoration had kind of struck a chord within the gaming unicorn. It broke his heart to see a tear race down the griffon's face, before falling towards the ground. He walked over, until he was a few feet in front of Thundy. He wasn't sure if the electricity would hurt him, but he didn't want to take a chance. 

"I'm really sorry that you were nearly abandoned. I honestly didn't know and it's awful to hear that. I know it's not the same, but I know how you feel." He sighed, recalling certain moments in his past. Shaking his head, he tried to keep his resolve. "I may not know your real parents, but I can imagine that they still love you. I mean, they didn't truly abandon you. I remember you said they nearly did, but they still didn't. Have you ever tried to get into contact with them? Maybe even talk to them again to see how they're doing? I know that if they are your real parents, then they would always be there for you, no matter what. At least, that's what I believe." He says, hoping that he could help his griffon friend.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"A few days after they nearly kicked me out, I was sent to Equestria for the first time, and told something about finding my place in the world. I then had to tell my parents that maybe there was more to this transformation than what I am on the outside." Thundy said as he picked up Dynamo gently, and hugged him sweetly. The aura and electricity fading as he went into the mastered state of his form. His appearance was still the same but he was now fully relaxed...at 100% complete. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"How were you sent to Equestria? From the looks of things, it doesn't seem like there was a portal that you could go through. Sort of like you were brought here by someone or something. Maybe that's how you were able to come back here and this Earth after learning the traveling process." Dynamo responded, speculating as he wasn't sure on the exact answer. "Who told you about finding your place in the world? If you ask me, then maybe it was meant as a sort of quest of sorts. Maybe it was meant to help you learn that it's not what's on the outside, but on the inside. Maybe your parents reacted as they just didn't understand. In time, they might be able to understand more. Just like what you're experiencing now with all these abilities that you seem to be learning. Whatever it is, just know that you aren't alone in this world. You have Chelsea and you have all of us, Thundy." He says, before being gently picked up by the griffon. He smiled as he returned the embrace, while hoping he could help his friend in any way that he could.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Thanks Dynamo. Truth be told, Chelsea needs just as much support as I do. We first met at the beach. She was just staring out to the ocean. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her...a pure griffon-pony hybrid. I approached her slowly and saw that she was sniffling. When I asked what was the matter, she broke down crying. It was right then and there that I learned that Chelsea had lost both of her parents in a shipwreck...all because of an ignorant prideful general who thought that griffons were savage beasts that needed to be dealt with. Fortunately, he got what he deserved after Chelsea showed off her water abilities. But, I'll let Chelsea tell you exactly how she got her water ability." Thundy stated, still holding Dynamo in a gentle hug. He was completely relaxed now, still in his Super Saiyan 2-like form. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

"You're welcome, Thundy." Dynamo responded, before his ears perked at the mention of Chelsea. He listened intently as he learned about her meeting. "I'm guessing when you were called to Equestria, then that's where you first ended up? Unless you were sent somewhere else and just happened to meet her by chance. I think you mentioned this before, but I guess it was a surprise seeing a griffon-pony hybrid? I don't think there are many hybrids out there in Equestria. If there are, then I haven't really met anyone of the sort from my hometown." He says, before slowly growing silent upon hearing what had happened to the female griffon's parents. A sudden pit grew in his stomach as he felt sorry for Chelsea. He felt as if he could understand her situation, while feeling angry at who was responsible. "I think she had said something like that before, but I can imagine it's still painful to bring up. I just can't understand how someone could be so heartless to do that to someone's family." He growled, gritting his teeth at the thought. He soon took a deep breath and exhaled with a sigh, while trying to let his anger go. 

"I feel sorry for Chelsea. It's like what I said to you before, Thundy. It's not the same as what you and her went through, but I can understand how you both feel. I just hope she'll be okay when it comes to explaining her abilities and/or history." He says, still giving the griffon a hug. "So, how do you feel? Everything okay, Thundy?" He asks, pulling back from the hug to see that the griffon looked both calm and relaxed.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"I feel fine Dynamo. And as you can see, looks like I've completely mastered this form. I'll take it up tomorrow or the next day. Feel up to the challenge of using the cartridge to get to SSJ level. Who knows, maybe you can hit SSJ2, but just don't bite off more than you can chew..." Thundy said holding Dynamo close in the hug. 

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare, @PawelS

"Oh! Nice to meet you then, Mr. Nopony. What an oddly tragic name... I'm Ms. Elusive Facts, star reporter for the Friendshire News." Elusive introduces herself to Nopony.

"So it's not a hoax after all? Too bad... I guess we just missed it." Elusive Facts says. By that point, her camera pony finally gets her attention, saying something about golden lights, blazing sounds, and earthquakes. "All right, fine! Fine. Show me." The camera pony points in the direction where Thundy and Dynamo are training, but by that point, the show is over. When Elusive looks in said direction, there is nothing more to see. "...Well I don't see anything. I'm beginning to think I need a new camera crew."

Waving it off, she turns tor Pencil again. "Ms. Pencil, forgive me for asking, but... Have you ever considered running an art museum?"

• Brohoof 1