Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine

Dynamo raised an eyebrow in curiosity as Mayor White had mentioned Chelsea. Upon learning of the healing sessions, a sudden thought had crossed the gaming unicorn's mind. "Healing sessions? Wait a minute. I could be wrong, but was it Mayor White the one she was visited when she said she had to leave for the time being?" He asks, while having trouble recalling when the female griffon had left. He wanted to guess it was around breakfast, but he wasn't entirely sure. He frowned and slightly winced from the sudden coughs the mayor had produced. Even though he seemed to be a bit better, it looked like he had a long road to full recovery. Even still, Dynamo smiled as the mayor mentioned he might be able to get off of life support. At the mention of hugs, Dynamo nodded as he made his way over towards the stallion. As he made his way over towards him, he wrapped his arms around him as he gave Mayor White a gentle hug. "I'm really glad to know that you're doing better, sir. I really hope you'll be able to become all better soon." While it may not be a full recovery or not. Dynamo was still feeling optimistic and hoped for the best for the mayor.

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

At any rate, he got out of his defensive stance, while the glow of his horn had slowly faded. He gave Mayor White a smile with and a small wave of his hoof to greet him. "Good afternoon, Mayor White. It's good to see you. Although, why are you out here? Is everything okay? What about your health, sir?" He asks, seeing the two griffons making their way towards him. He was about to head over, before looking back and turning his attention over to Bluebell. "I guess it was a sort of false alarm, huh?" He asks, chuckling slightly as a way to try and defuse the tension/fear they went through earlier. "What do you say? Want to go see what the Mayor needs?" He asks, waiting patiently for Bluebell, before heading over towards the Mayor and nurse.

@Dynamo Pad  @C. Thunder Dash  @Samurai Equine

Bluebell slowly and awkwardly approached from behind.   She stopped in front of Mayor White.  It was all she could do to look him in the eyes.  "Hh-h-hello Mister m-m-m-Mayor.  I saw-saw you at-at the arcade yes-yesterday, and I-I-I was exhausted and up-upset.  I-I  was-was-wasn't exactly on my b-b-best behavior.  I'm s-s-s-sorry about that."

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

As he heard Bluebell's remark, Dynamo thought back to what she had meant. Upon hearing the word 'yesterday,' the gaming unicorn remembered how the two mayor's were in the arcade. Along with the rest of the group that had managed to complete the true ending of the game. He recalled someone yelling at the two mayor's, but he didn't expect it was from Bluebell. Given that there was different outbursts from the crowd, who seemed to have shared her sentiment. He too was bothered about how the mayor's left things as it seemed things had gone well in the game world. Looking back, he placed a calm hoof upon the bespectacled mare's shoulder. At the same time, he gave her a look of reassurance. "It's okay, Bluebell. We all went through a lot since we were trapped in the game world. That, and it seemed the crowd had shared the same thoughts as you did. I guess it just means that it won't be easy to have things go back to normal. Although, it looked like we were on the right track and made a good start. So, I guess we just need to take it one day at a time." He would say, while trying to raise Bluebell's spirits.

• Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

Chelsea also came beside Bluebelle and rubbed her back lovingly, giving her a sweet smile. 

Thundy recalled his time in the game, how fought so hard to try and pipe down his urge to want to lead and how Dynamo had sort of made him upset. He let out a deep sigh, trying to remember more of the positive outcomes, like the two mayors reuniting/. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash, @Ragland Tiger, @Dynamo Pad

The mayor deeply appreciates each warm hug he gets. Though, he noticed Bluebell's less-than happy mood. After hearing her explanation, Mayor White smiles and puts a hoof on her shoulder. "It was a long day yesterday. None of us were quite the ponies we wanted to be. I don't blame anyone. I'm just happy to be standing here amongst my citizens, my personal Champions of Justice, my spirited friends. What you're all doing for this town is priceless." He gives Bluebell a hug as well.

"Yes... This is nice. This is what I've been wanting to do again for so long. To be out and about, mingling with the citizens, taking in the fine fresh day. ... You know, the last day I had been out, I gave my staff quite the scare. Was all ready weak, but I fell over from dehydration. That's what did it for me, left me bed ridden for... Oh, but you don't want to hear such things from a pony like me. Tell me, what can I do to get invested in the town again?" The mayor asks. "In your condition, the less the better." The nurse remarks with disapproval.

@ExplosionMare

"Oh, what you heard is probably..." Before Elusive could answer, a pony leaves the museum carrying many paintings. "And zat is ze last time you shall be 'earing from me, mon swine petite!" The very fancy pony says he leaves. "...That. The sound of artists taking their work and leaving the museum." Elusive Facts explains. As she opens the door for Pencil, the inside of the building is even nicer, but half of the exhibits are gone. There is only dust-free spots on the wall where paintings use to hang.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

So, many interesting foods to order Shadow thought as she stared at the order of foods, mostly the yellow fried thing sitting in groups. Everything in the menu was exotic, nothing she had ever seen before. She heard Trilby mention Samurai Equine suggested him to eat at this place.

Speaking of Samurai, what is he up to now?

However, her thoughts are interrupted when she heard foals arguing nearby.

On 1/24/2021 at 12:08 PM, Samurai Equine said:

"Come on, it's my turn to be Nightmare Moon~! You always get to be Nightmare Moon."

It was not a long-lasting sting, but the headsche was just a faint throb in the back of her head. Something's off with the name, but why? Who is Nightmare Moon? It could turn out to be some kind of fictional character, but why a mere character can bring her pain?

But despite the pain, she reverted quickly to her casual self, smiling at Trilby as if nothing happened.

“That's alright. Foals are normally like that when they have toys" she said as she brought up her camera and took a picture of the food.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

Pencil watched as a pony with an accent stormed out of the museum. She was a bit concerned about the pony taking their art and leaving, but perhaps they weren’t being commissioned enough for their liking. She supposed it didn’t matter since now there were plenty of open spaces for her artwork to hang.

The museum, contrary to what she was imagining, was quite empty now. It felt hollow inside from the lack of color and life. Pencil would have to fill the empty space with quite a few vibrant pieces in order to restore what once was. She turned her head in multiple directions to get a feel for where some artworks would go. She could put her most colorful works out front and her less colorful pieces farther back. Putting her black-and-white pieces farther back would earn them more appreciation for being different than the crowd-pleaser pieces.

“Should I go ahead and teleport in some pieces now? I have a few ideas already of where I want everything to go,” Pencil asked.

Behind her, water Pencil was standing quietly, minding her own business. Real Pencil waved her over and pointed to a place she could stand. Water Pencil tilted her head curiously, unsure as to why she was being called over. Real Pencil happily explained her reasoning.

“You can help me with this museum. You can help me decide where some things go,” she told her.

Water Pencil beamed and nodded in response. She was very excited to contribute to the museum project. She swished her tail back and forth, the motion creating a gurgling sound through the air.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

As he listened to Mayor White's remark, he smiled as he gave Bluebell a hug. "See, Bluebell? It looks like Mayor White understands everything and is okay, as well." He says, giving the bespectacled mare a look of reassurance. "I can agree with you on that, sir." He would say, turning his attention back towards the mayor. "I know it was only for a day, but it felt as if we were there a lot longer. I guess time can flow differently from the real world and/or the game world. Either that, or one can simply feel so engrossed into a game, that they suddenly lose all sense of time." He says, knowing fully well how he could be like that in regards to video games. "You can say that again. I thought it was just going to be a simple day of playing games. I guess it wasn't the case since we were teleported to the game world, or whatever world we got sent to. I guess it's a sort of experience that one won't simply forget." He chuckled slightly, before blushing at the comment of being called a champion of justice, as well as the others. "Thank you sir, but it's nothing really. I'm just glad we were able to figure out the meaning of the game." He says, as he was thankful that he was able to do his best. One thing had caught the gaming unicorn off guard. Hearing Mayor White's remark on their help with the town seemed odd, yet confusing to Dynamo. "W-What do you mean, sir? How is what we are doing for the town considered priceless?" He asks, wondering what the mayor had meant. He didn't mind helping out the town in any way that he could, but the way the mayor spoke had confused the unicorn. Did he happen to know about the Laronde Box, or was it just pure coincidence?

He was brought out of his thoughts as he heard the mayor talk about the old days. Hearing what caused him to be bed ridden caused Dynamo to frown in concern. "I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm glad that you're able to get out and enjoy the fresh air." Dynamo responded, placing a hoof upon his chin as he was in thought. "Hmm...I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. I would say maybe to explore the town and see what it has to offer. Perhaps take the opportunity to spend time and know more about your citizens, or something like that. I would have said the arcade is always open, but I don't think games would be the answer. Considering that one can have that adrenaline rush when playing an intense match against a friend or rival. So, I don't think that would be good for your health. No offense, of course, sir." He says, remembering the nurse's words about Mayor White's condition.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger

"You certainly have to get fresh air. Dynamo, Bluebelle, Chelsea and it were working on magic just before you showed up, which is why you see me in this state." Thundy stated looking at the mare. "You should've come earlier Mayor, we were having so much fun." Thundy added. 

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

A chef finally comes around to the table and lights up the grill. After turning on the grill and greasing it up with oil, he puts on a show! He juggles and spins his utensils, he makes ponies laugh with fake mustard and ketchup dispensers, he makes onion volcanoes on the grill and puts them out with funny water-squirting toys, and so on. Everything he does gets the crowd to ooh and ahh.

Spoiler

(His performance is based on stuff like this)

However, Trilby doesn't even notice. He doesn't even notice Shadow feels better. Instead, he is hunched over in his seat. He has the menu in his hooves, but he's not reading it.
His mind is becoming clouded with the dragon's curse. At some point, the chef is taking orders while Trilby is distracted, going around asking each pony what they want, but Trilby is lost in the hex places on his soul...
Am I doing this right? I think it's right, but it feels wrong. Am I being a good coltfriend? Shadow is my marefriend, and we're here together. Should be happy about it. Shouldn't I want more? No. I should just do what makes me happy. But I'm not happy. Just be happy. Not happy. Be happy. Not happy. Be happy. Not happy. Happy...

"...Sir? Sir?! SIR!!" The chef finally calls out loud enough to snap Trilby out of his thoughts. "Huh?! What? What happened?" Trilby asks. "What would you like to eat, sir?" The chef asks, all ready preparing rice and various veggies. "Oh, I'll take the Seasame Vegetables and Oats, please." Trilby says. The chef nods begins making it. Trilby turns to Shadow. "I'm sorry, was I distracted? I don't want to make this a bad date or anything... We haven't even gotten to the best part yet." Trilby says.

@ExplosionMare

Elusive doesn't enjoy the somewhat hollow museum either. "You'll have to forgive him. That's the 7th artist the museum has lost so far." But what really made her pleasantly surprised was Pencil's enthusiasm. "You want to donate some of your pieces right now?"

Elusive leans in closer. "So, does that mean you want to be the curator and run this place after all? This museum can be all yours, if you want. I know that if you take over as curator, the other artists might just come back. What do you say?"

Elusive waits on held breathe for Pencil's response, and her camera crew get ready just in case.

@Ragland Tiger, @Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash

"Why isn't it obvious, my boy? The music concert, the race, the video game event and more... You're all bringing life to this town! Things haven't been this energetic since you all came here. The towns people are actually talking again. Many of you have become their idols. This is the kind of energy I've wanted for this town for oh so very long, but couldn't do very much on my own, and in a weakened condition, mind you." The mayor explains to Dynamo.

He listens to what Dynamo and Thundy have to say. "...Magic? Oh, that might be a SPLENDID idea! Perhaps some day, we could all have an exhibit of different kinds of magic. An event where young unicorns may come to learn something new, and everypony else can enjoy a fine entertaining show. It would be a great opportunity to share information and learn. I may not look like it being an Earth Pony myself, but I was also pretty good at magic back in my youth. For example..." He reaches behind Dynamo's ear, and pulls out a shiny bit. "Ha! Years later, and I still got it." He flicks it over and lets Dynamo catch it. "I guess some things you just don't forget." Mayor White has a good chuckle before he turns away and starts coughing. ... A lot...

"!! Okay, Mr. Mayor. That's enough. You had your fun and saw them all, now we need to get back to your bed." The nurse says, putting her hooves on him. "Oh, all right... I suppose that's enough for one visit. Chelsea, I'll be seeing you again some time tomorrow. Take care, everyone." Mayor White says. "Thank you for being patient with him." The nurse thanks them all before the two of them depart.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Pencil began tearing up, suddenly overwhelmed with joy. To be a curator of her own art museum was something she never thought she would experience in her life. Normally, artists didn’t receive recognition until they already passed. She put a hoof to her mouth, unable to say anything in fear of accidentally crying. Instead, she nodded her head vigorously to Elusive’s question.

Her thoughts soon drifted to her commission business. She now had the ability to drum up even more business simply by showing some potential customers a gallery. Not only would this increase her business, she may finally be able to impress her most challenging commissioner.

I hope if I tell him this, he’ll at least give me a little hint as to what he’s really looking for. His prompt is still so vague Pencil thought.

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

Thundy lit up with a huge smile. A magic show was right up his alley. “That means we all gotta practice up our best feats. Bluebelle, we gotta continue that training of yours so you could have better control of your magic. Dynamo, pick the game you’re most comfortable with, get the cartridge ready and make sure you have enough stamina. Mayor, when do you think we could have this magic showcase?” Thundy asked. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine

Dynamo listened intently as he heard Mayor White listing off of the events that had taken place. It seemed like the mayor didn't know what was going on with the Laronde Box. Perhaps this was something to look into some other time. "You're right and I'm sorry about that, sir. I guess I was overthinking on some things, but I see what you mean. I know some of the events were created by Samurai, but we've all pitched in on some others. It's been a lot of fun being able to participate in these events. I'm hoping there will be more as it makes the town feel lively, in a way." Dynamo responds, smiling as he was glad to help out the town. "I understand where you're coming from when you mention your condition, sir. I'm glad we're able to get the town to feel more active and talking once more. I wouldn't say I'm an idol, but it's nice knowing that we can be an inspiration for others." He says, before listening to Mayor White's idea of a magic exhibit.

"A magic exhibit, huh?" He repeats, placing his left front hoof upon his chin. "That would be pretty interesting to have. I know I'm learning to make a new kind of magic. Plus, I'd love to teach others that either have that kind of cutie mark in games, or just anyone who loves games in general." He says with a smile, letting his front left hoof to let go of his chin. "I'm always up to learning new magic. If it's not possible for me to learn it, then it would still be neat to see. I think having the exhibit would be a great way to strengthen the bonds of the townsfolk." He says, before hearing Mayor White mention that he used to do magic. He was about to ask, before he felt the mayor reach behind the gaming unicorn's ear. He blinked as he saw the mayor with a shiny bit. Suffice to say, Dynamo was pretty impressed. "Oh, wow! That was pretty neat. How did you do that? Unless it's a secret as magician's never reveal one's secrets." It may have been a simple trick, but it was still fascinating to the gaming unicorn. He caught the bit, placing it in his saddlebag for safe keeping. He was about to thank the mayor for the magic trick, but stopped as he broke down into a fit of coughs. "Sir! Are you okay!?" He asks, a look of concern adorning his expression.

Hearing that the mayor had to leave had caused Dynamo to sigh. It was still hard to see how much of a difference Mayor White went through when they were in the game. He looked to have been in his prime and the difference in the real world showed. He hoped that he would recover to the point of receiving a clean bill of health. "Thank you for stopping by and take care, as well, sir! I hope you feel better soon." He called out to him, before nodding at the nurse's thanks. "You're welcome, ma'am. It's nice to see that he's out and about." He says, watching as the duo had made their depart. "I just hope the mayor will be alright." He says, concerned for the older stallion's well being. His ears perked, before blinking as he heard Thundy's remark. Looking over towards the griffon, Dynamo tilted his head with a slight chuckle. "Uh...Thundy? Do you mean to pick the game, cartridge and everything else right now? I'm not sure if it's possible as I'm still trying to get my magic back." 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

"Not necessarily now, but at least have one picked out so we could be ready to go over the things you want to showcase. Better yet, we could work together and perform a skit if you'd like to make things fun. In that case, Super Mario or something similar would be the best choice." Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo breathed a sigh of relief as he was glad he didn't have to give the example now. "That's good to know. I don't know if I can create the Gashat or if I can make the idea work." He responded, before taking Thundy's idea of a skit into consideration. "That might not be a bad idea, but maybe we'll have to figure out the details. Since I wouldn't know if we each get to present a demonstration, or if we'd all be in stages to where everyone stops by to watch. I'd guess it'd be the former as we can't use the same spells and such over and over without everyone becoming tired." He says, an idea beginning to form in his mind. "I might have something in mind, but I'll have to see if I can make it happen or not. Mareio is a good idea, but I'll get back to you on that."

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

Shadow did not notice Trilby strange behavior. At first, she thought maybe he's just quiet for apologizing something she doesn't really mind, foals are cute and needed to leaddrn more about the world. She took her attention to the chef and watched in awe when she saw the incredible performance. She raised her camera and took a picture of him. It was a part of her memory in a photo.

But Trilby's silence did not undetected, for the chef begin taking orders. When it was Trilby's turn to offer, he does not respond. Shadow looked at him and raised an eyebrow “Trilby?" She nudges him, trying to get him to talk “Trilby, it's our turn to take order. Should we order rice balls, or the tempura? Trilby, hey” she did not raise her voice but her expression tells she's slowly descending to panic as the chef tried to get her coltfriend's attention. Keen is still at the hospital and now Trilby too?

But it seemed she just overreacted and the thought is proved to be necessary when Trilby got out of his 'daze' and began talking to the chef. Shadow let out a sigh of relief.

22 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Trilby turns to Shadow. "I'm sorry, was I distracted? I don't want to make this a bad date or anything... We haven't even gotten to the best part yet." Trilby says.

“Don't worry. A mere distraction doesn't always make a date bad, I'm just concerned of you. It seemed you're probably thinking deeply about something” she turned to watch the chef, “For now, You and I should enjoy and appreciate that stallion's impressive moves”

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!!!

As soon as Pencil confirms she will take over, the camera crew holds up the camera and other equipment pieces. Elusive Facts holds up her microphone, and they begin filming. "Hello, Friendshire! My name is Elusive Facts, star reporter and idol for Friendshire News. We come to you live from the Friendshire Art Museum to bring you good news! One of our newer residents, Ms. Pencil Pouch, will now be stepping up to be the new curator. Now, Ms. Pencil, please tell us... What made you decide to take up the job? Will we be seeing more exhibits in the future?" Elusive holds up the microphone to Pencil as the camera focuses on here.

@Windy Breeze

Trilby glances at the show the chef is putting on, but smiles in Shadow's direction. "Really? I didn't notice. Guess I only have eyes for you." As smooth as he can, Trilby puts a hoof over hers, and gives her a wink. All the while, the chef is finishing his show and loading plates.

Eventually, Trilby and Shadow get the dishes they order, and Trilby starts eating. "Oh, it's good!" Trilby comments between bites of food. As he enjoys his meal, he looks over at Shadow again. "You know, I guess I should ask... Do you enjoy jazz? The last thing I want to do is take you to this jazz club that Friendshire has, but if you're not into that, we can do something else. I don't even know what your favorite kind of music is, but I'd love to learn as much about you as I can."

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

Pencil stepped back, surprised by the sudden attention from the camera crew. As soon as she excepted the offer to be the curator of the museum, she was immediately asked a series of follow-up questions. After she took a deep breath, she attempted to answer the questions.

“I t-took the job because it just s-s-seemed like a great oppor-opportunity!”she stammered. Pencil’s face was beginning to turn a little red, but she continued anyways.

“I really, uh , like this t-town and o-other ponies here l-like my art, s-s-so I w-wanted to share it with them,” she added. She could feel the warmth on her cheeks as if little flames were burning inside of her. She wanted to cover her face and hide, but she still had one more question left.

“Um, I, uh...I-I’ll be adding more p-pieces if that’s what you mean! A-as for exhibits outs-side of art, I don’t think that will h-happen,” she answered.

Now Pencil’s face was so red that there was no purple left. Oh well, the public speaking was over, at least for the moment anyways. She turned her head to the side so nopony could take a glance at her anymore. She breathed out slowly through her nostrils in order to cool herself down.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

"Well, I was thinking it would be a highly organized event where there is an actual audience watching, not like one of those street exhibitions where we have to draw in the crowd ourselves. I know everyone here has a magic ability and it would be awesome to see all of them showcased." Thundy stated.  

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash

"Okay and that makes sense. Most of the events we've had were pretty much organized and set up for anyone to take part. The events were planned early so there'd be time for everyone to have notice of it. To be honest, it mostly depends on what the box decides. I'm not sure how or why, but it feels like the Laronde Box has a mind of it's own." Dynamo responded, glancing towards his saddlebag that held the box.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh of course." Thundy said. 

Chelsea decided to power up to Stage 2 form, which caused more of her locks to turn blue and stand up like a super saiyan. She also had shapeshifted into an anthro form like Thundy. A blue/gold aura surrounded her. She was almost the same power level as Thundy. "Hmmm, looks like you're just about the same power level as me. You're getting really good at that Stage 2 Chelsea." Thundy stated. "I definately feel more used to stage 2 now." Chelsea stated. "Say, since we're just about equal in power, wanna show off that secret technique I taught you?" Thundy asked. Chelsea smiled wide at this. 

• Brohoof 3

Dynamo nodded as Thundy's remark, while taking notice of Chelsea, who had gone through a change, as well. Her locks turned more blue and stood on end. She even stood up like Thundy did whenever  he had changed forms. "Huh? What do you mean when you both say stage 2? Is that this sort of form that you've taken, Chelsea?" He asks, unsure if he had seen or heard of this power before. The gaming unicorn raised a curious eyebrow at the mention of a secret technique. "You've got something to show me and Bluebell? What did you have in mind, you guys?" He asks, taking notice of Chelsea's wide smile upon hearing Thundy's suggestion. 

• Brohoof 3

"Let's do it Thundy!" Chelsea said smiling and getting next to Thundy. They both were at a specific distance apart. Chelsea made sure that her power was the same as Thundy. The two then got into the pose preparing for a fusion dance. 

"Fuuu..." Thundy and Chelsea started as they began the dance. "sion..." They continued as they got on one leg each. "HAA!!" The two yelled out together as they leaned in to the last part, the two pointer claws touching. A spark and a droplet of water could be seen just before a white light surrounded the area. A blue aura and a yellow aura seemed to be ascending into the air making a spiral. The two auras melded together and the ground began to shake again. 

A being like some sort of deity-like griffon could be seen as the light cleared up. It was the combined form of Thundy and Chelsea: The Sacred. 

The Sacred had a combined ear design of Thundy and Chelsea. They mainly looked like Thundy's but had white tips like Chelsea's ears. The Sacred's hair was a mix of gold and aqua blue, almost a combined version of SSGSS and SSJ3. The Sacred had two sets of wings: the main set plus a slightly smaller pair. The Sacred also dawned a golden-blue ying-yang sign with tidalwaves surrounded by 4 stars and lightning as a sort of halo. 

"Behold...we are...The Sacred." Thundy and Chelsea said together at the same time as The Sacred. 

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

"Let's do it Thundy!" Chelsea said smiling and getting next to Thundy. They both were at a specific distance apart. Chelsea made sure that her power was the same as Thundy. The two then got into the pose preparing for a fusion dance. 

"Fuuu..." Thundy and Chelsea started as they began the dance. "sion..." They continued as they got on one leg each. "HAA!!" The two yelled out together as they leaned in to the last part, the two pointer claws touching. A spark and a droplet of water could be seen just before a white light surrounded the area. A blue aura and a yellow aura seemed to be ascending into the air making a spiral. The two auras melded together and the ground began to shake again. 

A being like some sort of deity-like griffon could be seen as the light cleared up. It was the combined form of Thundy and Chelsea: The Sacred. 

The Sacred had a combined ear design of Thundy and Chelsea. They mainly looked like Thundy's but had white tips like Chelsea's ears. The Sacred's hair was a mix of gold and aqua blue, almost a combined version of SSGSS and SSJ3. The Sacred had two sets of wings: the main set plus a slightly smaller pair. The Sacred also dawned a golden-blue ying-yang sign with tidalwaves surrounded by 4 stars and lightning as a sort of halo. 

"Behold...we are...The Sacred." Thundy and Chelsea said together at the same time as The Sacred. 

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad

"W-w-w-w ---Wow," said Bluebell, awestruck.

• Brohoof 3

Dynamo blinked as Thundy and Chelsea stood a good distance apart. He watched as their two arms were held out on opposite sides of each other. It was as if they were preparing to do a dance like they had done at the arcade. Only this time, the dance seemed sort of different. His ears perked as he heard the two griffons speak in sync, while moving towards each other in a sideways motion. He was impressed that they weren't looking at each other, but with each step, it seemed like they just knew how to mirror each other's moves. As their pointer claws touched, he could see a spark and droplet of water. Just before closing his eyes to block out the bright light that surrounded the area. Once the light faded, Dynamo opened his eyes to see the results of the supposed surprise. What he saw caused his jaw to drop in both shock and awe. Standing in front of him was not Thundy or Chelsea, but someone completely new. The creature looked like Thundy, but parts of the griffon's hair and ears looked just like Chelsea's. Even the hair had a mix of gold and blue, while the hair looked long in appearance. What was also very shocking was that the griffon had two sets of wings, as well as a golden-blue yin-yang symbol with tidal waves. He saw four starts and lightning as they surrounded the symbol like a halo. "T-Thundy? C-Chelsea? Is that really you two?" He asks, hearing the new creature call themself The Sacred. He thought he could hear both griffon's talking simultaneously, but he couldn't tell for sure. He looked back to Bluebell, while nodding in agreement to her statement. "You can say that again, Bluebell. That was pretty crazy, but I've got to admit that was pretty cool."

• Brohoof 2