Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash

As Thundy spoke out his thoughts, Dynamo continued to hold the pendant in his front right hoof. A moment had passed, before he closed one of his eyes due to his headache returning. "I'm sorry Thundy, but I don't think my pendant is able to keep me safe from this odd energy. From what I know, I can understand her feelings without to say anything. Our affections and feelings were able to forge them into being. So, it's like a part of her feelings and affections were also placed into said pendant. Just like my affections and feelings were with her." He explained as they each gained the other's necklace. "I don't think that's all to the pendant, but I know that I'm not protected from this odd energy." He explained, before closing his eyes to try and concentrate. He placed the pendant close to his heart as the pendant glowed with warmth. 'Please guide me. I-I can't explain it, but I know you're out there. Please, let me find you, Bluebell. Please be safe.' 

Hearing her voice caused the gaming unicorn to open his eyes. He opened his eyes to see Bluebell, who was making her way over towards where he, Pencil and Thundy were located. "Bluebell!" He called out to her, before taking a few steps forward as he wrapped his arms around her into a hug. "I'm so glad to see you and know that you're safe." He says, feeing that same exact warmth from before. As he eyes traveled towards the male griffon, Dynamo nodded as Thundy mentioned Friendshire being in danger. "What Thundy had said is true, but I need you to please trust me." He says, looking back at Bluebell, while keeping eye contact. All the while, placing both hooves on her shoulders to give her comfort. "When I woke up this morning, the Laronde Box that Samurai gave me had activated. It basically shows what special events that happen every other day like the race we were in. However, what I saw didn't feel like an event to have fun. I saw things that nopony should have to witness." He says, his shoulders shivering slightly in concern. He wasn't trying to scare or worry the bespectacled mare, but he didn't like he could lie to her. "Samurai had to go and fight someone to keep us safe. However, I don't think he was successful as the one he had to face might be on their way here. If that happens, then we might have a battle on our hooves."

As he talked, he rested his horn against hers. Almost as if saying that he was here for her and not going anywhere. He remembered his mother once telling him that to those that really care about their significant other or someone they consider close to. "I went to round up the others and found Chelsea and Thundy first. After that, I ran into Kronos and asked Chelsea and Kronos respectively to go find the mayors. Thundy found Pencil and we wanted to find you. However, it feels like there's a bad source of energy in the air. It's been giving Pencil and I a headache and Thundy can't concentrate his energy all that well. I don't know what's going on, but it seems this enemy is trying to weaken our forces in order to gain the upper hoof. I remember you said that you, Tree Song and Nopony were staying at a hotel, but we didn't know how to find you. For some reason, however, I felt that you were closely. I held the pendant close to my heart and just asked to find you and that you were safe." He knew that she was capable of taking care of herself and that she was a strong mare. However, he still truly cared about her and her well being. Especially as he was starting to understand her feelings more and more after she asked him out the day before. Pulling back from touching horns, he instinctively moved to nuzzle her. Blushing as he realized what he was doing. Dynamo quickly jumped back, before giving the bespectacled an apologetic look. "I-I'm sorry about that, Bluebell. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay with everything I had just mentioned. Also, you didn't happen to see Nopony and Tree Song, have you? We were going to find you three and have you come with us back to the Town Square. We needed to think of a plan to figure out what to do. Especially letting the town know without them going into a frenzied panic."

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

Pencil felt a strange warmth around her neck as Thundy created her and himself a pair of rainbow-winged pendants. The strange tingling in her horn subsided, at least for now. She sighed in relief knowing that there was a way to distract her from her discomfort.

“Thank you, Thundy,” she said to the griffon sweetly.

She jolted as she heard a female voice screaming in the distance. The Appleloosan accent immediately gave away that the voice belonged to Bluebell. Pencil was glad that Bluebell was safe and able to find the others quickly. She was going to say something to her, but Dynamo decided to have a moment with her. Pencil respected that and attempted to tune most of it out, but the talk of a war deeply unsettled her. She tried not to let her anxieties show by keeping her jaw clenched and her stance rigid.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

Thundy could see the worry and anxiety on Pencil's face. He gently picked her up and hugged her close. "We will find a way outta this..." He said looking into Pencil's eyes, still holding her close, then nuzzling Pencil with his beak.

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Darn-it. Pencil cursed to herself. She could never truly hide her anxieties, it wasn’t possible.

She was feeling a bit squeamish again since she didn’t expect to be touched, but she tried to let it go since Thundy was a good friend of hers. If he was a stranger, than this would be a different story. She smiled and let herself believe for a moment that everything really would be okay. 

• Brohoof 1

Glancing back, Dynamo could see Thundy trying to give Pencil some comfort. He smiled as it seemed the two of them had their own kind of pendants. He remembered seeing the griffon pull out some Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but didn't understand why, until now. "We'll definitely find a way out of this. We have to figure things out and stick together." He felt nervous and worried, but he knew he had to hold onto hope somehow. He was about to open his mouth to speak, but stopped as he felt a brief, but strong gust of wind. Even the ground began to rumble slightly under his hooves. "Hey, y-you guys? Please tell me you can feel and/or sense that?" He asks, placing a hoof on the nostrils of his nose, while almost smelling an odd odor in the room. He knew the stench wasn't coming from him or the others, but somewhere far away. 

• Brohoof 2

@ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

Thundy smiled tenderly at Pencil as he continued to hold her close. Pencil had indeed became a great friend of Thundy, and now they needed each other the most. "When you charge an attack, the pendant will glow, protecting you from negative interference." Thundy reassured. 

He turned to Dynamo. "Yes, I smell that stench too..." He said putting Pencil back on the ground gently.

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad

“I smell it too...what’s it supposed to be, anyways?” Pencil asked aloud.

She had hoped that her pendant would block any weird signals from Nature, but she must have overestimated it. In hindsight, it was probably a good thing that it didn’t keep her from every single danger. It would be good to know ahead of time when an area of the town was no longer safe.

• Brohoof 1

Dynamo was thankful that it wasn't just him, or he was going crazy with smelling, or seeing things. "I'm not sure. If I had to guess, then it's probably someone is trying to block any form of scent. If one were to attack, then they block off one of the five senses. Giving them a good chance to hide and/or blend in town. That, or they have a very foul odor." He chuckled slightly, trying to lighten the tension. "I think we really need to hurry. We have to find Nopony and Tree Song, before heading towards Town Square. That, and we need to keep the townsfolk from breaking out into a frenzied panic. I hope Kronos and Chelsea were able to get to the mayors and ask for their assistance. I think we're going to need all the help we can get if we're going to stop whoever might be coming."

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Ragland Tiger

Shadow was by the town hall, pausing to look around her, seeing all the locals doing their day-to-day activities. There was something off today and she couldn't understand why. Her ears swiveling in all directions, catching a few attentions of some citizens. She gulped and quickened her pace. There was something fishy going on, she had to go to the hospital now!

Sundae was just an average citizen of Friendshire. Because of that, she had no idea what's about to happen as she bought a flower bouquet, having already finished buying a food to cook for her staff as a thanks for serving her. She was now heading to the cemetery to visit the graves of her family, which unfortunately in the outskirts of town.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Kronos the Revenant @Windy Breeze @Ragland Tiger

"It's... coming from all directions... I think the town is under attack!"

"What should we do?" Tree Song asks.

"We need to find the others. Some of them are powerful magic users, so it's not hard to locate them..."

We start moving in the direction where I sense the presence of the heroes of Friendshire.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @Ragland Tiger

Pencil nodded in agreement with Dynamo. It would be best to keep everyone calm so a frenzy doesn’t start. If the townsfolk could evacuate in a fashionably order, then they would greatly reduce their risk of exposure to the enemy. Speaking of risk, Pencil hoped that the upcoming war wouldn’t upset Mayor White too much like Thundy said. He was so close to recovery; she would hate if all of his progress was for nothing.

“So, for now, are we just waiting for Tree Song and Nopony to get here?” she asked to the group, immediately pulled from her prior thoughts in concern for those two ponies.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash

"That would be pretty helpful in case we need to find a way to evacuate everyone from town. This way, we wouldn't run into anyone trying to cut anyone's exit." Dynamo responded, nodding in agreement with a worried expression. "I just hope that Mayor White will be okay. After what you told me about Chelsea, I'm just hoping the two of them will be able to get through this." He felt as if he didn't know the full story behind Chelsea, her parents or the General Thundy had mentioned. He could only imagine he'd know everything once everyone regrouped and was back together. Glancing towards Pencil, he nodded to answer her question. "I think that might be the course of action we'll go with. Either that, or we could go find them. Maybe they might know what's going on and are trying to find us. I just hope we can find them and vice versa. That way, we can regroup at Town Square and go from there."

• Brohoof 2

@PawelS

“I do have a feeling that Tree Song and that other pony, can’t remember his name right now, are making their way towards us...” Thundy stated. “A s I do agree, I would hate for Mayor White to digress after the recovery he has made...” Thundy added.  

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

“Only this, sir.” He produced a holographic projection of the map of Friendshire with the surrounding area littered with the paper ninjas he saw. “Apparently, according to Samurai, there was some paper ninja thing that was going to cause problems. Someone had a premonition that this town was going to be attacked in a full-scale invasion. My scouting drones confirmed this suspicion. I predict, without proper preparations, casualties and deaths could number in the hundreds if not thousands from both sides and this town would be reduced to ruins.”

He then hears Mayor Black’s proposition.

”That would be perfect,” Kronos replied to Mayor Black while bowing, “Thank you sir. I’ll get things mobilized right away.”

Kronos proceeded to go over to the shop that sold hunting supplies. 

I could refurbish these into some lethal stuff, Kronos thought, I just need their cooperation.

”Hey,” Kronos tells the shopkeep, “Im the one Mayor Black said needs your help.”

He now awaits the shopkeep’s response. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart@ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection@Kronos the Revenant, @Windy Breeze @Ragland Tiger, @PawelS

Overhead, just as the weather ponies have finished their duties for the day and have left the skies completely, a flock of birds begins to fly.
A rather LARGE group of birds... A flock big enough to start blocking out a large portion of the sky...
Birds made of paper.

When they look down and see the town below, many of them unfold their right wings and reshape them into hooves armed with a bow and arrow.
They open fire, and a tidal wave of arrows reigns down from above.

The first arrow or two to hit the ground confuses citizens at first, but when they keep coming and coming endlessly, citizens being to scream and panic, running all around in a frenzy.
Half of these birds then complete refold themselves and fall towards the town, now showing their true form as ninjas. Origami ninjas to be exact.
When they land, they gladly begin attacking any and all targets of opportunity. For citizens, they are fighting mele style. For buildings and property, they are using paper swords and paper hammers.

However, they are not alone. Coming out of the wilderness just beyond the outskirts of the town are even more creatures.
There's origami ninjas, chimeras, a few bug bears, cragadiles, and ophiotaurus. There is no point in trying to escape. The are bum-rushing the town from all angles.
They are coming out the shadows of the surrounding forests, racing across the open fields, and breaking through the town's perimeters. Some are scaling the walls that protect the town, while others are breaking in through any entrance they can find.

In a matter of mere seconds, these various creatures have over run Friendshire.
They are causing all kinds of collateral damage, and any citizen in their way will get assaulted and punished.

[Rewinding it back just a little bit...]

@Kronos the Revenant

Upon seeing the 'evidence', Mayor Black smokes his cigar a little heavier. "Hmm... I am still a little skeptical, Kronos. But if it makes you happier, then so be it." The mayor begins to make some calls just as Kronos is leaving, putting stuff in motion. Several minutes later, the mayor gets up and stretches. "Now I don't know what that was all about. Seems like over inflated who-ha if you ask me." The mayor even steps outside to admire the bright day. With a deep breath, he sighs in relief. "See? It's a WONDERFUL day! What could possibly happen?"

...And right on cue, arrows begin flying down, some landing close to Mayor Black's feet.
His eyes go wide when he sees them. He looks up to the source of the arrows and sees the aerial raid. His jaw drops, and his cigar falls out of his mouth.
"Ninjas! NINJAS!!! THEY'RE REAL!!! THEY'RE HERE!! KRONOS, SAVE ME!!!!" The mayor runs away as he yells, first in a frenzied circle, then he finds his personal scooter and uses it to escape.

Meanwhile, the hunting supplies store is able to hook Kronos up with whatever he asks for, no problem. Like he thought, all of it will have to be repurposed into useful weapons.
However, just as he is leaving the shop, he sees the town is all ready being over run by enemy forces.
Evacuation buses are being toppled. Ponies trying to make deliveries are quickly pounced upon.
"KRONOS!!!!" And coming in with all the panic in the world is Mayor Black on his scooter.

Once he pulls up, he hides behind Kronos and pulls him inside. "Kronos, Kronos. You were right! They're here. They're destroying everything!! Screw this town. I knew it was failing, but now it's a lost cause. I'll pay you ANY money you want, just get me out of here, safely. Let's see, I know some places that might be out of the danger zone.... I know a retailer in a different town, about 500 or so miles away in the north east direction, and even further out there's..." The mayor rambles, but ultimately, he has shown his true colors. He lost faith in this town a long time ago, and now he just wants to save his own sorry hide, and he's willing to pay Kronos to make it happen.

Usually, Kronos is known for taking any of these jobs, but now... Suddenly, he can feel the weight of Samurai's dark stone buster sword. He can also remember Samurai's parting words before he left Friendshire.
Kronos-sama, to you I entrust my Dark Stone Buster Sword. As the name says, it's made of dark stone, which means it can cancel out any kind of magic. I'm trusting you to use this anti-magic weapon to protect the town. [...] Sometimes I'm not sure what you're going to do next, but I want to believe that when the time comes... If it ever comes... You'll do the right thing.
It seems that time is now. What will Kronos do? Will he take the money and retreat, or will he stay and defend?

@C. Thunder Dash

Eventually, the nurse comes over with Mayor White's pills. As he takes them, one of the medical staffers turns up the volume on the radio and changes it to the mayor's preferred channels.

"This is Elusive Facts with Freindshire News. I'm standing before you, risking my life at what can only be described now... as ground zero. They came in from above, but now eye-witnesses have confirmed that Friendshire is being invaded by hostile forces on land as well, and they are coming in from all sides. Currently, the streets are flooded with them--AAHH!!!!" Elusive screams, and we hear the sounds of running and destruction. "I just passed an evacuation bus; they just finished cutting it in half! They're trying to take down a lot buildings, and I'm seeing citizens being badly hurt..."

Suddenly, the atmosphere in Mayor White's office goes silent. It's like you can hear a pin drop. The Mayor leans over, the most shocked out of anyone. "M-my town? Ground zero?!"

"Right now, we are urging all citizens to be extremely careful. If you cannot secure ANY means of safe evacuation, stay in your homes, take shelter underground in possible, find the safest place you can be and stay there. Right now, city hall has officially declared that we are in a state of war. I'll do my best to keep giving you live updates, but as I look around, it's clear... This is Friendshire's darkest hour." Elusive explains.

The mayor is instantly grief stricken even as he lays back. "My town... My precious town, and all my precious citizens, at war... How could this happen?" The mayor squints his eyes are many tears well up and start flowing from his eyes. "Please... Not like this..." The mayor says before he closes his eyes. His heart monitor suddenly gives the scariest reading yet. "...He's flatlining! HE'S FLATLINING!" The nurse calls out before the mayor's medical tent is suddenly filled with medical works doing various things to try and keep him from dying. If he dies here, it will be because his heart is breaking for his town. There is a moment where the electricity in the office flickers. Whatever Chelsea plans to do, she'd better do it fast.

Edited by Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

Thundy saw the arrows approaching. He powered up to his Super Saiyan form and deflected as many as he could. "There's too many! If I pull one of my impact attacks it would destroy the town! Pencil, try and see if you could make a magical paint brush appear to draw one of your creatures like in the game!" Thundy called out. 

Meanwhile, Chelsea was breathing heavily at the horrid sight of the mayor. She couldn't let him die. She shoved the medical personel to the side and rested a talon on Mayor White's chest, letting out a flow of pure healing water energy, hoping that it would stabilize Mayor White. She was doing her utmost to not start sobbing. 

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash @PawelS

As he wondered what the plan would be for the group, Dynamo noticed an odd shadow on the ground. He knew it didn't belong to either him or Bluebell, before decided to look up towards the sky. What he saw was odd and he almost didn't want to believe it. However, it looked to be a sort of large group of birds in the sky. What struck the unicorn as odd was that they didn't look like regular birds one would see in town. These birds, however, seemed to be made of what looked to be paper. As the birds unfolded their wings, the soon reshaped into hooves with bows and arrows. The next thing he knew, the group and entire town was being rained upon by flying arrows. His eyes shrank in shock as their were about to be skewered. Thankfully, Thundy had transformed in order to block the attacks. "Glad to know that you're up and back to full strength, Thundy." He responded, remembering the griffon's earlier state. Even so, he knew the griffon couldn't hold it forever. Dynamo shook as he tried to think of how to help. He could use his magic, but could he hit them all? He could use his belt, but what form would work best. His legs began to tremble as he didn't know a way out of this. Some of the birds transformed once more, but it didn't help as they started falling towards the town. Dynamo's ears perked as he could hear the sounds of screaming and panic all throughout town. "Well, there goes trying to keep the townsfolk calm. It looks like they appeared too quickly and got the jump on us." He felt that it couldn't be helped, but he still felt like he was blaming himself. He closed his eyes, gritted his teeth as he was beginning to panic. It was this kind of thought that brought him back to the hospital. The monitors beeping turning to flatlining, the decisions he had to go through. He instinctively raised a hoof as he clutched where his heart would be. His heartbeat quickly went into double time as he was starting to go into shock and worry.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Kronos the Revenant @Windy Breeze @Ragland Tiger

At the first sight of the incoming arrows, Nopony creates a magical shield that protects both of us from them. The situation looks very serious, and we're running now. I look at the things attacking us.

"They are made of paper? Who would have so much paper to create an entire army out of it?"

"I have no idea, but the more important question is how to fight them. Fire seems like a good idea, but if we use it, we can put the entire town on fire... perhaps if we can lure them to a place where there are no trees or buildings..."

In the distance, we can see our friends. We join them and go to the town square together.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @PawelS

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash @PawelS

As he wondered what the plan would be for the group, Dynamo noticed an odd shadow on the ground. He knew it didn't belong to either him or Bluebell, before decided to look up towards the sky. What he saw was odd and he almost didn't want to believe it. However, it looked to be a sort of large group of birds in the sky. What struck the unicorn as odd was that they didn't look like regular birds one would see in town. These birds, however, seemed to be made of what looked to be paper. As the birds unfolded their wings, the soon reshaped into hooves with bows and arrows. The next thing he knew, the group and entire town was being rained upon by flying arrows. His eyes shrank in shock as their were about to be skewered. Thankfully, Thundy had transformed in order to block the attacks. "Glad to know that you're up and back to full strength, Thundy." He responded, remembering the griffon's earlier state. Even so, he knew the griffon couldn't hold it forever. Dynamo shook as he tried to think of how to help. He could use his magic, but could he hit them all? He could use his belt, but what form would work best. His legs began to tremble as he didn't know a way out of this. Some of the birds transformed once more, but it didn't help as they started falling towards the town. Dynamo's ears perked as he could hear the sounds of screaming and panic all throughout town. "Well, there goes trying to keep the townsfolk calm. It looks like they appeared too quickly and got the jump on us." He felt that it couldn't be helped, but he still felt like he was blaming himself. He closed his eyes, gritted his teeth as he was beginning to panic. It was this kind of thought that brought him back to the hospital. The monitors beeping turning to flatlining, the decisions he had to go through. He instinctively raised a hoof as he clutched where his heart would be. His heartbeat quickly went into double time as he was starting to go into shock and worry.

"Dynamo,"said Bluebell, " I-I n-n-know what you're going though, but we-we have to d-d-deal with the here-here and now.  G-g-g-get the others to safety, and I'll ca-catch up with you, I h-hope." Without hesitating, she ran out in front of Thundy, and started yelling at their attackers.  "Oh c-c-come on! Is-is that all y-y-you've got!?  She fired a massive attack spell that knocked a large number of them out of the sky.   "I-I've seen better shots at-at the Imperial School Of Marksmanship!"   She fired another attack, and started running away from the group.  "Come and get me turkeys!"  She ran off into the distance with the rest of the squad of attackers in pursuit. 

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

Thundy saw Bluebelle's attacks. "That's right Bluebelle, now's your time to go all out! Take'em out!" Thundy called out taking to the skies, and firing a large Thunderball attack that split and took down multiple enemies. 

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @PawelS @C. Thunder Dash

As the gaming unicorn was still freaking out, Dynamo slowly opened his eyes as he heard someone call out to him. He looked to see that it was Bluebell, who was trying to snap him out of it. He wanted to try and say something, but found trouble in trying to find his voice. He was surprised as she told him to get the others out of danger, while she would try to divert the swarm of paper birds and ninja. His jaw dropped as the bespectacled mare ran out and started launching magic spells into the sky. A number of birds being knocked out of the air in the process. His eyes widened in awe as he couldn't deny that what she did was impressive. As she started to run away from the group, reality soon caught back up to Dynamo. "No, Bluebell! Come back!" He extended a hoof as he wish he could reach out to grab her. However, it looked like she was long gone at this point. Just like that, she was gone. Trying to save him and the others from certain trouble. "S-She sacrificed herself for us." He knew that she was still here with them, but he wondered if she could outrun them. "C-Come on you guys. W-We need to get to Town Square." He responded, seeing that Tree Song and Nopony had showed up. Even though he had to keep going, the tone in his voice had betrayed him. It seemed like Bluebell would be able to look after herself, but he felt it wasn't safe to go off on your own. He was worried that something terrible would happen to her. Just the thought had reminded him of the past and the video game world. He just wished he didn't have to go through that again, but what could he do?

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine

Thundy flew back towards Dynamo. "We have to get everyone else...." Thundy said with a sigh, hoping that Bluebelle would be okay. He knew that she had hidden power, and that this was the perfect time to unleash every ounce of it for the sake of Friendshire. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

Kronos’ eyes widened with disbelief. His own employer, one of the two leaders responsible for this town, dares to retreat!?

The nerve of this coward!!! his voices interject, Lost cause!? Our kingdom was built out of ruins and rubble!! How could this possibly be a lost cause!?

As he stood there, Kronos looked at the Dark Stone Buster sword. Then at Mayor Black. He went up to him and swiped his amulet away from him. He presses it a few times and then gives it back. It injected syringes into Mayor Black’s chest, extracting some blood and minerals from his body to produce a replica soldier made of blood magic. 

“This soldier will protect you until you reach your destination,” Kronos explained, “Afterwards, it will dissipate and reabsorb into your body, but not before branding you with the shameful Brand of Cowardice. As of right now, you are considered a traitor to Friendshire. My spirits could sense this mark within a 1000 mile radius. If you so much as breathe within Friendshire’s outskirts, I’ll hunt you down and charge you with treason of the highest degree under your brother’s command. You can pay me to wreck havoc to the town square, but you cant pay me to abandon a place i swore to defend with my life. Farewell, Mayor Black. My contract with you is forfeit.”

He then returns to the town walls, barely in time to give orders to defend the town. Buster sword in hand, he orders “OPEN FIRE!!!” He then proceeded to charge straight into the group of paper assailants and began to cut them down group by group and occasionally leapt into the air to spin fires around the sky to burn down groups of flying attackers. 

Damn, he thought, There’s so many of them. We have to burn them to ashes to really finish them off. I hope the others are okay. 

He then performed a rather spectacular combat spell. He raised his hand up in the air and quickly swiped it down shouting “STARFALL!!!!” And a large fireball shot from the atmosphere into the ground, incinerating more aerial attackers and leaving a large area of the field burnt asunder. This fight continues on for Kronos repetitively. 

• Brohoof 2

58 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

He then performed a rather spectacular combat spell. He raised his hand up in the air and quickly swiped it down shouting “STARFALL!!!!” And a large fireball shot from the atmosphere into the ground, incinerating more aerial attackers and leaving a large area of the field burnt asunder. This fight continues on for Kronos repetitively. 

@Kronos the Revenant

"Kronos!", Bluebell yelled as she ran toward him, with the birds and ninjas chasing her.  "Incoming!"

• Brohoof 2