Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

Jon Surplus thanks everyone for their help and ushers in as many as he can, though it's all he can do just to save himself from any wild attacks. The little girl Dynamo is saving is inconsolable, trying her best to tell him that her parents ran away between tears. While our brave heroes are trying to destroy the dark pillars the enemy is constructing, each time one pillar goes down, the enemy is quick to try and replace it. Yet as the invasion cranks up 11, thick clouds swarm around the woods outside of Friendshire. The air is considerably more frosty with hints of lingering snow. From the dark of the woods come two glowing predator eyes that don’t match. As the looming figure leaves the dark, its paws leave a trail of ice with each step, and one of those paws is robotic with sharp metal talons. And finally, the mystery figure comes into full view…

h0f8Uvr.png

It’s Snow Leopard.

It’s the villain whom many were warned about. The one who is currently leading the massive army of origami shinobi, chimeras, bug bears, and so on. The very same villain that made Samurai leave Friendshire in the first place; to prevent him from finding it. A clearly cybernetic creature; his presence here confirms the obvious: Samurai failed to stop him from finding Friendshire after all.
A random chimera steps up to him and salutes. “Snow Leopard, sir! Reports from your field soldiers confirm that half of the magic-siphoning pylons have been successfully installed through the town. Some of the citizens have tried to stand in our way, but there forces are out-numbered. Friendshire will be yours within the hour, two at most.” The chimera explains. “So this is Friendshire. Samurai Equine actually left his home, Japon, for this? Can’t say I’m impressed, but soon it won’t matter. This town will fall under my subjugation, and Samurai’s spirit will be utterly broken over his monumental failure. Defeating him will be all too easy at that point.” Snow Leopard monologues, lifting and flexing his mechanical claw.

そこまでだ, SNOW LEOPARD!!! (Not so fast, Snow Leopard!!!)” A familiar voice yells out.

Turning to face the source of the voice, Samurai is seen stepping out of the forest only a few dozen feet away from where Snow Leopard emerged with a very angry, teeth-clenching scowl on his face and he's wearing his formal Japonies clothes. Before anything else can be said, Samurai’s personal collection of kuroko throw up a long white curtain with Samurai’s cutie mark printed on it. A lone kuroko plays a taiko drum with one drum stick, gradually beating it faster and faster, until at last the curtain is removed to reveal Samurai in his full suit of red armor with his sword at his side!

c4yiap6.png

Standing upright, Samurai points a hoof to the sky. “Where there is Celestia’s light, justice will always prevail!” He pulls his hoof back and uses it to draw his sword out from the holster at his side, and then points the blade forward, taking a step forward as well. “Officially authorized by providence of the royal Equestrain kingdom...” Samurai holds his sword horizontally above his head before bringing it back down, letting the dull end rest on his shoulder and behind his head while his free hoof reaches forward, basically doing a kabuki stance. “サムライ・エクァイン 見参! (Samurai Equine is here!)” As Samurai completes his introduction, a flurry of flaming sparks showers around him from the left, right, and from behind; as if responding to his passionate spirit. His armor gives a dazzling shine in the sunlight.

Spoiler

Samurai’s armor change and introduction speech are based on Shinkenger’s transformation and roll call.

Snow Leopard only sneers in response. “So you’re finally here, Samurai Equine. Doesn’t matter; you’re still too late. Kill him.” Snow Leopard gives an order before turning his back on Samurai and swaggering away.

At his order, a large collection of Origami Shinobi pops up to attack him. However, before they can even get close, Samurai dashes forward like a fireball. “フレーミング・スラッシュ!!! (Flaming SLASH!!!)” Using his magic to light a raging fire on his blade, he swings his sword and launches a wave of fire that cuts through all the Shinobi, making them burn to ash like all paper does. When Samurai comes to a halt, he stands upright as what remains of that shinobi troop suddenly explode behind him. With one slash, he took down all 10 of them. However, a group of ophiotauruses and chimeras take their place. Samurai swings his fire-covered sword to keep them at bay before stabbing it into the ground and fighting mele style. With a powerful punch and kick, keeping in mind his surroundings and the numbers surrounding him, he is able to avoid getting hit once. Roundhouse kicks, uppercut punches, and direct strikes to the face or gut; each one is strong enough for a T.K.O. with one hit. And when the last ophiotaurus approaches; Samurai leaps into the air, tucking into a flip. “フレーミング・キック!!! (Flaming KICK!!!)” Using his magic once more, Samurai summons flames to one of his rear hooves, barrels down in the ophiotaurus’ direction, and kicks him in Snow Leopard’s direction.

When the flame and ember-covered beast collides with Snow Leopard, he is momentarily rattled and has to shake it off, but he quickly becomes enraged. “SAMURAI!!” With a ferocious growl, Snow Leopard pounces, swinging his metal claw. Samurai turns and rolls to the side to avoid, and swings his sword to launch wave after wave of flames. Snow Leopard uses his power over snow and ice to claw through these flames and protect himself, then activates his drill trail and launches it at Samurai like a scorpion. “フレーミング・ホーン・伸びろ!! (Flaming Horn EXTEND!!)” Ducking and rolling left and right helps Samurai avoid the tail, but surrounding his horn in flames and making it rapidly extend at random intervals helps strike and ward off Snow Leopard’s tail. All seems fairly even until Snow Leopard powers through and closes the distance between him and Samurai. When he bears down on Samurai with both claws, Samurai has to hold his sword up with both hooves to hold Snow Leopard at bay, even though ice is slowly spreading across Samurai’s blade. “So is this it? This is the pathetic town you left Japon for? And for what? Most of the smart citizens have all ready abandoned this place before I even arrived. Once I finish robbing it of all its latent magic, not even the parasprites will gather here.” Snow Leopard monologues before painfully striking Samurai with his drill tail to push him back.

With a painful grunt, Samurai rolls backwards and gets back up. Thankfully, this armor took most of the blow. However, on top of having a spot where the armor is breaking, said spot is clearly covered in ice. “Why Samurai, I’m surprised! Did you really come here without your magic-cancelling buster sword? You know you can’t defeat me without that. Whatever were you thinking?” Snow Leopard makes a surprising revelation before attacking with his tail again. However, Samurai keeps it at bay with his sword. “With or without it... Somepony has to stop you from harming innocent lives. And as long as there is flame in me, I-“ But Samurai’s speech is cut short by a growl and a pair of swift strikes from Snow Leopard’s two front claws. Samurai’s armor gets claw markings, his cheek gets clawed, various parts of his body get covered in icy snow, and the blunt end of Snow Leopard’s tail hits him in the back and makes him fall over. By this point, more of Snow Leopard’s troops gather round close, but only to watch this fight. “It’s POINTLESS! Do you not see? Unlike Japon, there is NOTHING worth saving here. I will destroy it just to see you defeated before me; and while you’re writhing in defeat, I’ll destroy Japon as well. Every land you’ve ever cared about will finally meet its end, and when your spirit is broken, I’ll destroy you as you did for me.” After his heated declaration, Snow Leopard begins to walk away from Samurai again, headed straight for Friendshire.

Writhing on the ground, in pain and shivering from the ice on his body, Samurai struggles and groans. “...No. You’re wrong about that! It's NOT worthless!” Closing his eyes, Samurai stomps a hoof on the ground as his body heats up. The ice melts thanks to his magic, and he rises back up again. “I’m done trying to convince you to change your ways! If no town is safe, if you truly have no mercy in your heart… Then I’m ending this right now, once and for all!” Samurai’s words make Snow Leopard stop in his track. As he turns around, he sees Samurai screaming as he focuses his magic like he never has before. The glow on his horn turns to violent red flames. His glowing eyes are soon covered by red flames. Eventually, his entire body is covered in red flames! “You can’t be serious...” Snow Leopard says with disbelief. The flames on Samurai’s body are growing taller, and taller, and taller! “フレーミング。。。 フィーニクス。。。 エンド!!! (FLAMING... PHOENIX... END!!!)” Upon Samurai’s word, the flames surrounding his body take the shape of a phoenix spreading its wings and squawking loudly, a sight so big that you could see and hear it even from within the town. “Samurai Equine! Are you truly serious?! That’s a kamikaze move!! You’ll take us BOTH down if you use that much power!” Snow Leopard explains, genuinely panicked.

I’m sorry everyone, but I guess I won’t be coming home after all. This is all I can do to make sure Snow Leopard never hurts anyone ever again.” Samurai begins to think to himself; it’s taking all of his physical might just to anchor himself right now. “I leave the rest to all of you now...
Astral...
Dynamo...
Pastel...
Thundy...
Chelsea...
Pencil...
Shadow...
Silver...
Bluebell...
Kronos...
And so many more... Prove it to the world. Prove it to everyone. Friendship DOES exist here!
” The mental image of his friends flashes through his head one last time before Samurai leaps forward while throwing a punch, screaming with every intent to bring his mortal enemy down. Snow Leopard’s eyes go wide. He knows that there won’t be any dodging this. “NOOOO!!!!” Bracing himself, Snow Leopard draws his mechanical claw, making snow and ice swirl around it as heavily as possible. He is but an ant compared to Samurai’s fire, but if he wants to live, he’ll have to push back! He reaches forward...! Samurai closes the distance...! THEY ARE ABOUT TO COLLIDE!!

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.
Chime~!

@C. Thunder Dash@Dynamo Pad@ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection@Kronos the Revenant, @Windy Breeze @Ragland Tiger, @PawelS

(ATTENTION EVERYONE: Until further notice, every character in this RP is frozen in time. Read below to understand why...)

Suddenly, all of time magically freezes. Everyone and everything is stuck right where they are. Unable to move, think, talk, or do anything. A portal shaped like a clock face appears in the open field outside of Friendshire, and out steps senior citizen Final Premonition, holding his pocket watch in his hoof.

“Now, let’s see if I got it right this time...” One look around reveals that he is indeed in the middle of a war. As he walks forward, he also notices Samurai and Snow Leopard mid-collision. He walks over and waves a hoof over Samurai’s flames. “Ooh, those are warm! ...Oh, right, the mission. Have to get what I came here for.” Final carries on, leaving those dueling warriors. It takes him a moment, but he finally reaches Friendshire. He walks past a few panicking citizens, shakes his head disapprovingly at Snow Leopard’s troops, and even turns off one of the strange pillars. “Could it be I came here too late? I don’t see any... Oh, wait! There they are.”

Spotting some of Samurai’s friends, Final Premonition walks over to them. His horn magically glows and he waves a hoof over Dynamo’s head. Somehow, this spell allows Dynamo to talk and move his head, but nothing else. His body is still frozen. “Hello Dynamo. I know you are a little confused right now, but please listen. Right now, I have temporarily frozen time. As we speak, Samurai is just outside of the town, and he’s moments away from making the ultimate sacrifice to protect this town, if you catch my drift. I have the magic necessary to prevent this, but in return, I require a trade for my services. I’ve come for the history book about this town. You know, the one with many pages missing. I'll be taking that now. Unless you have something of equal value to give me instead...” And if Dynamo will think for a moment, he’ll remember that he does indeed have something else to trade. The magical quartz's! Final was asking for them once before, and he has a chest full of them. He won them on the day that he and his friends were trapped in a video game.

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine @PawelS

As he waited patiently for the lost child's response, Dynamo's eyes widened slightly. He felt his pendant beginning to glow as he placed said pendant to his heart. 'Bluebell.' He thought, gasping slightly as it felt like she was in trouble. Standing up, he looked around to see the town, before noticing Jon Surplus. It looked like he was calling others over to what looked to be a sort of bunker. He then looked over to Thundy, who was still next to him. "Thundy? I need you to do me a huge favor. I need you to take this filly and head over in that direction." He says, pointing towards where Jon Surplus was. "It looks like Mr. Surplus has a bunker to keep everyone safe from this invasion. I don't know what happened to this filly, but she needs help. Something's wrong. I just know it." He explained, gripping the pendant even harder in his hoof. "This filly is looking for her parents. Check with Surplus and see if her parents are in the bunker. If not, then we'll have to find them. I need to find her. I'm counting on you." He explained, knowing he didn't have to say for Thundy to understand. He started running off through town with an intent to try and find the bespectacled mare. "Bluebell! Where are you? If you can hear me, then please give me a sign of where you are." He spoke, while trying to place his thoughts and feelings into the pendant.

He made sure to add ice as he stepped to skate as an attempt to move faster. With each step he took, he tried to keep his pendant close to tell if he was getting closer or not. He saw Bluebell had taken off, but he wasn't sure where she went. He did retrace his steps in order to try and find her. As he searched around the area, he came across some metal rods that were being placed within the vicinity. He used his flames to launch them into the air as a flare to warn the others. As he hurried, he glanced to the side to see a giant flame growing more and more outside the town. Whatever it was, he knew it wasn't good. There was a sudden chime and without warning, Dynamo had become frozen on the spot. Almost as if he was frozen mid step, in time. Dynamo soon blinked as he gasped for breath. His eyes darted around, while trying to figure out what was going on. He felt a hoof upon his head, following the trail of the arm. He soon realized that the pony was Final Premonition. "Final! Oh, am I glad to see you." He wanted to go and give the stallion a hug. Thankful to know that they had truly met each other again, but found that he couldn't. He couldn't move his body or his limbs, but his head was still free. "W-What's going on? Why can't I move?" He asks, before suddenly growing quiet as he listened to Final talk. His jaw dropped as he hear that time was temporarily frozen. However, it made sense that Final was all about time travel. "S-Samurai is back!? He's going to sacrifice himself!?" He asks, shocked upon hearing the news. "N-No...I-I can't let that happen." Hearing that a deal could be made, he recalled the book that Astral had. He recalled being given the box and book, but he felt the book was essential for some purpose. He thought for a moment as he was given a chance to exchange something of equal value. It was then and there that Dynamo remembered something that Final had wanted. "Wait! I think I have something that's of equal value. Remember the magical quartz that you wanted? I have them in my home. I managed to get them as a sort of reward for everyone getting the True Ending to the Game World. What do I have to do to get them? Please, tell me." He says, desperately wanting to help save his friends. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Final nods. "Oh, you have magic quartzes in your room?! That'll do perfectly!" Final says happily and turns around. "If they are here, I'll find them easily. Thank you, Dynamo. That's all I wanted. Oh, and be sure to give Samurai a big hug after you helped him out." Final says before walking away. He pulls out his pocket watch again and presses the button on it a few times.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.
Chime~!

Suddenly, time begins to go in reverse, headed backwards and then stopping at a specific point...

@C. Thunder Dash@Dynamo Pad@ExplosionMare, @GeneralDirection@Kronos the Revenant, @Windy Breeze @Ragland Tiger, @PawelS

(ATTENTION EVERYONE: Time's unfrozen again! Read below and resume.)

Time magically resumes, but at a previous moment from earlier...

“It’s POINTLESS! Do you not see? Unlike Japon, there is NOTHING worth saving here. I will destroy it just to see you defeated before me; and while you’re writhing in defeat, I’ll destroy Japon as well. Every land you’ve ever cared about will finally meet its end, and when your spirit is broken, I’ll destroy you as you did for me.” After his heated declaration, Snow Leopard begins to walk away from Samurai again, headed straight for Friendshire.

Writhing on the ground, in pain and shivering from the ice on his body, Samurai struggles and groans. “...No. You’re wrong about that! It's NOT worthless!” Closing his eyes, Samurai stomps a hoof on the ground as his body heats up. However, before he can rise, some of Samurai's friends are suddenly teleported to his location. Snow Leopard stops and turns to face them when he hears them magically appear, and Samurai's eyes go wide with surprise. "M-my friends..."

And who was selected to appear?
Thundy!
Dynamo!
Kronos!
Bluebell!
And Silver ( @GeneralDirection, this part is optional to you, if you have time to be part of this. If not, no big deal.)

Furthermore, Final must have cast some additional magic, because they've all been given a magical reset! For Thundy, Bluebell, and Dynamo, it's like they haven't even used a single ounce of their magic. It's all been restored. For Kronos, it's like his ammo has been completely refilled and all his munitions restored to just before the war broke out.

Snow Leopard looks at them confused. "Who are these fools that stand before me? ANSWER ME!" But Samurai's friends don't owe him any kind of introduction. It only takes a quick look around to see who the bully is, or rather, who the ringleader of this war madness is. He's hurt the town. He's hurt your friends. He's hurt Samurai too.

...Make him pay...

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Snow Leopard looks at them confused. "Who are these fools that stand before me? ANSWER ME!" But Samurai's friends don't owe him any kind of introduction. It only takes a quick look around to see who the bully is, or rather, who the ringleader of this war madness is. He's hurt the town. He's hurt your friends. He's hurt Samurai too.

...Make him pay...

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Kronos the Revenant @Windy Breeze@PawelS @Samurai Equine

Bluebell reached into her saddle bag, pulled out the Charizard plush and placed it on the ground.   "Dynamo," she calmly said, "I-i need that g-g-gamer's br-brain of yours."  Her horn started to glow brightly.

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad

Time stopped and Thundy froze in place. 

Time suddenly resumes. Thundy felt an energy. It could be...wait...yes! It's Samurai. He has made his return! Thundy appeared before what seemed to be a large villian. He powered up to his SSJ2 form letting out a massive aura burst. "You will NEVER defeat us!" Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant @C. Thunder Dash 

Dynamo nodded quickly as he remembered the box of quartz was next to the Laronde Box. "Awesome and thank you! My home is right next to the arcade. You can't miss the house." He explained, before nodding at Final's thanks. "You're welcome and it's no problem, Final. I remember you told me about the quartz. I just wanted to give them to you so I wouldn't forget. If anything, I have to thank you. I really appreciate the help. You're a good friend, you know that?" He asks, wondering if Final had remembered the time that he had spend with him and the others from yesterday. He probably knew the answer, but he knew there was more pressing matters. "Give Samurai a hug after I help him out? I-I mean, of course I'll help, but how?" He was hoping for an answer, before time itself began to rewind.

As a portal suddenly appeared outside of Friendshire, Dynamo's eyes widened as he had stepped out of the portal. He felt dizzy and wobbly with each step he had taken, but he felt as if he'd be okay. He shook his head to try and gather his bearings. "W-What in Equestria just happened?" Looking around, he noticed that some of the others were with him. He was wondering how that was possible, but stopped as he took notice of Bluebell. "B-B-Bluebell!" He called out to her, before rushing over and pulling her into a hug. A few tears had threatened to fall from his eyes, before he pulled back from the hug. "A-Are you okay? W-What happened? I..." He stopped as he tried to recall the last thing that had happened. As he thought back, he remembered having to go find the bespectacled mare. Especially after he had felt his pendant began to glow. "T-That's right. I went to come find you after you said you needed me to help you. After that, everything went hazy. Either way, I'm so glad that you're safe and that I found you." He smiled softly, before his ears perked at the opposing voice. Looking to the source, his eyes widened in shock at what he had seen. There, standing right in front of the group, was a giant snow leopard. What was different was that this creature had metallic limbs, claws and a metal tail with a drill. Hearing the creature's remark, Dynamo looked back to see Samurai was writing on the ground in pain. "S-Sam!" Putting two and two together, he soon realized who they were facing. "S-So...this is the one that Sam was talking about. The one named Snow Leopard."

Dynamo gritted his teeth as he looked back at the creature. "I guess we can humor you, but here's the thing. All of us here are Samurai's friends. What you've done to this town, what you've done to everyone, and especially to Samurai. You're nothing, but a bully. For what you've done, you're going to be sorry you crossed us." Just as he was about to activate his Gamer Driver, he looked over to Bluebell, who had pulled the Charizard plush he had won her yesterday. Hearing her words, as well as her horn beginning to glow. Dynamo nodded with a smile as his horn began to glow too. "I think I know what you want to do and I'm all for it, Bell." He smiled, before placing the tip of his horn against hers. Closing his eyes as he began to concentrate to combine their magic on the plush.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Thundy said:

Suddenly, he heard Bluebell speak, and saw she had a Charizard plush. "I gotcha Bluebell." Thundy said as he fired a beam at the Charizard plush. It grew to life size and came to life with a loud roar.

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo gritted his teeth as he looked back at the creature. "I guess we can humor you, but here's the thing. All of us here are Samurai's friends. What you've done to this town, what you've done to everyone, and especially to Samurai. You're nothing, but a bully. For what you've done, you're going to be sorry you crossed us." Just as he was about to activate his Gamer Driver, he looked over to Bluebell, who had pulled the Charizard plush he had won her yesterday. Hearing her words, as well as her horn beginning to glow. Dynamo nodded with a smile as his horn began to glow too. "I think I know what you want to do and I'm all for it, Bell." He smiled, before placing the tip of his horn against hers. Closing his eyes as he began to concentrate to combine their magic on the plush.

The Charizard continued  to grow and morph, until, in an explosion of white light, it became a towering Gigantamax.   "Sh-shou-should I do it?", Bluebell asked the rest of the group with a smile.

• Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @PawelS

Thundy saw Samurai on the ground, injured. He turned to the Snow Leopard. "You...you..." Thundy growled and grumbled getting into a charge stance. "You won't...grrr...get away with this!" He shouted. Thundy let out a massive scream as he began to power up. The ground began to tremble and parts of it began to crack. Thundy's hair was getting even longer and he became a little more beefy. His voice became a smudge deeper as sparks of electricity crackled about the bright yellow aura. It seemed like he was absorbing energy from everywhere. All the memories of his childhood, almost being abandoned and hearing about Chelsea's parents, culminated to this moment, this single transformation...the need to save Frienshire, the need to protect Samurai, and ultimately, the need to defeat the enemy. Thundy let out one final earsplitting scream as a massive aura burst plus a blinding light spread all throughout Friendshre. 

Thundy was finally revealed in his SSJ3 semi-perfect form, his hair almost like the style of a super saiyan 3. He also sported Goku's Gi and bands. The yellow aura with crackiling electricity flowed all around Thundy. "I will never forgive you." Thundy said looking down at the snow leopard. 

• Brohoof 3

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant @GeneralDirection

As Dynamo and Bluebell combined their magic, the Charizard plush began to undergo a change. A specific change that caused it to become real and grow taller in height. As an explosion of white light had occurred, the Charizard looked different. It looked like a giant, while his wings turned to flames. There was even flames on the horns on the back of its head and along its shoulders. The color in his eyes looked different, while he also had designs on it's scales. Another thing that others could notice was three red clouds hovering around its tail.

Spoiler

c15c6c013ecc2506d72a8655684c82a1.jpg

Upon seeing the plush turned real from their magic, Dynamo stared in awe. He had used this Charizard before in games, but never did he expect to see it in real life. "T-This is incredible." He could only say, while realizing that it was because of Bluebell and him that this was possible. Upon asking if she should do it, Dynamo could only smile with a nod. "I'd be insulted if you didn't. You have the honors, m'lady." He gave the bespectacled mare a bow, before standing back up in preparation to fight.

Dynamo's ears winced as he heard a sudden shout. He turned to see Thundy, who growled and looked to be charging his power. The ground and sky began to crackle, while his hair began to stand on end. Upon hearing one last scream, Dynamo's ears fell as Thundy's shout echoes across the area. He had to close his eyes as a bright light had suddenly flashed. As the bright light faded, he opened his eyes to see the male griffon had looked different. Thundy's hair was longer, before Dynamo realized what had happened. "He went Super Saiyan 3. T-That's insane." His jaw dropped once more as it looked just like he imagined it would be. It seemed half complete, but it was still really impressive to see. "It's like I said before. Everyone here feels the same about Samurai and about Friendshire. We won't let you have your way, Snow Leopard." He would say, holding up his front right hoof and concentrated with his magic. Out of nowhere, a green Gashat cartridge had appeared. For some reason, Dynamo felt as if his magic was back at full strength. Was it due to Final and his time travel? He wasn't sure, but he knew this was what he needed. Without another second to think, he clicked the button on the cartridge.

ONE FOR ALL! FULL COWL! SHOOT STYLE!

Spinning the cartridge around, he placed the device into the Driver.

GASHAT! GACHAN! DOUBLE UP!

Kima wa Hero ni nareru. ONE FOR ALL! FULL COWL! SHOOT STYLE!
(You can become a hero. One for all! Full Cowling! Shoot Style!)

A bunch of panels had appeared as he clicked on the character he chose to transform into. In a bright flash of light, Dynamo began to take on another change in appearance. Once the light faded, the gaming unicorn had won a different outfit. Instead of his jacket, he was wearing a full green jumpsuit. Black knee pads, his Driver belt, red shoes with armor on it. Along with white gloves with long sleeves, a respirator around his neck and what looked to be blasters on his gloves.

Spoiler

69553851_10212249595350051_3080325586636

• Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine

Kronos was fighting for his life when suddenly he finds himself in front of a cybernetic leopard and....Samurai!? He also notices his flamethrowers are refueled and his weaponry is reloaded, including his rocket launcher now filled with micro-warheads. He then heard the cyborg leopard speak. 

“Answer you?” Kronos asked, “ANSWER YOU!?!?”

His suit opened up to reveal an armory of weaponry ready to obliterate the robotic cat and he quickly retracted Samurai with a zero-point energy beam and pulled him safely behind him and his friends. His spirits also manifested with their spells and weapons drawn towards the leopard. 

“WE ANSWER TO NO ONE!!!” Kaiser yelled.

”ESPECIALLY TO SCUM LIKE YOU!!!” Krux added. 

“We are ready to obliterate this creature into nothing on your command.” Gabriel said. Ajax simply nodded pointing his mace at the leopard. 

“Any last words, kitty cat?” Kronos said mockingly.

• Brohoof 2

"Gigantamax, f-f-fire attack!"  Bluebell yelled.   The Creature threw flames that decimated the Snow Leopard's paper armies. and all the things they had constructed.  "Th-th-that'll learn ya!" she said with her Apple-Loosa twang.

• Brohoof 2

Upon hearing Bluebell call out her attack, Dynamo tilted his head in slight confusion. He was about to mention the attack name, but he watched as Charizard had launched it's fiery wings at Snow Leopard's paper armies. His jaw dropped slightly as he had to blink a couple of times. "I mean, technically it's called G-Max Wildfire, but Charizard did launch the attack. So, I guess there's more than one way to call out an attack." He still couldn't in grinning, before turning towards the bespectacled mare. "Awesome job, Bluebell!" He would say, before seeing everyone else take a turn to attack. "Don't leave me out of the fun." He says, red lines beginning to travel all over his body, before the red lines soon faded. In their place, electricity began to crackle all around him, while his body began to glow. 

'One For All! Full Cowl!' He thought to himself as he stood up, while holding his front left hoof on his front right arm. As he flicked his hoof, the glove expanded like a balloon. Steadying his aim and concentrated, Dynamo allowed the glove to turn back to it's regular size. However, from the glove, he launched a giant wave of concentrated air from the glove directly towards Snow Leopard. "Delamare Smash: Air Force!"

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@Kronos the Revenant, @Dynamo Pad, @Ragland Tiger, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare

Snow Leopard never did get the answer he was looking for. Instead, he got a mighty thrashing.

Blowback from an enormous Pokemon's attack, a blast from a heavy metal arsenal, and a pair of over-powered physical blows. All of it send him flying, smashing into a nearby tree, making him mew out in pain. The impact is strong enough to make the tree fall. As Snow Leopard shudders and picks himself up, suddenly he sees Samurai's friends for who they really are. Moments ago, he considered them irrelevant. In physical size, he tends to tower over ponies and creatures of similar height, standing two heads taller at least. But now he knows that he is the ant, and they are the titans.

By now, Samurai has had a chance to pick himself up and melt all the snow and ice off him. "My friends... I can't thank you enough..." Samurai says with a glowing smile before facing Snow Leopard. "And as for you... Stay out of Friendshire, Snow Leopard. I'll never forgive what you've done here today!" Samurai draws his sword and raises it up with both hooves. Magically, he covers his blade with fire once more, and those flames grow and grow until they are two or three stories tall. For a moment, Samurai's eyes glow intense white from the build up of magic. "FLAMING SLASH!!!" With an epic down swing, a massive wave of fire comes flying at Snow Leopard. In a last minute move, Snow Leopard uses his snow powers to soften the blow, but it doesn't change the fact he still takes a heavy amount of damage. He falls back even further, his mechanical limbs ruined, his fur slightly burned, and the tip of his drill tail has been severed!

"Curse you all... Especially you, Samurai! I won't forget this... Even if it takes me another year of planning, I WILL return!" The Snow Leopard says as he walks backwards into the shadows of the forest until all you can see are his mismatched eyes. "All forces, RETREAT!! RETREAT!!!" Snow Leopard calls as he makes his get away.

At his command, all of the forces stop whatever they are doing, and they abandon Friendshire.
EVERY.
LAST.
ONE.
OF.
THEM.
The ninjas, the cragadiles, the bug bears, the ophiotauruses, all of them! Gone, just like that. They have taken their dark pillars with them. They went back where they came from. Not a single one lingers.

The war is over.

Having maintained his battle stance after launching that last attack, Samurai relaxes and hunches over. He breathes deeply and quickly, catching his breath. "Finally... It's over... We win." Standing upright, Samurai closes his eyes, bows his head, and claps. "一件落着 (Thus concludes this chapter.)"

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

Just as the armies of Snow Leopard are about to retreat, Nopony's bell would be ringed. Was it Sundae, is she in trouble? The location of the bell was not at her house, but at an alley between two houses by the edge of the town.

Shadow was too weak to stand. That bugbear did quite a number on her, bruises was all over her body, her mane and and tail are a mess, only her left eye remained open, starng at her powerful opponent with restrained fear and determination. The bugbear lifted its claws and brought it down on Shadow, who clenched her eyes and screamed.

“NO!”

“NO!”

But the pain never came.

Opening her eyes, she was surprised to see the bugbear laying on its back with a hole on its head. Despite the agony, she couldn't help but feel stunned. Who saved her?

“Shadow!”

She was suddenly yanked off the ground and was floated beside a very familiar pony, whose horn glowed brightly with blue magic, preparing to let out another attack spell on the bugbear who is asrprisingly still alive.

“Sundae!"

'Sundae' cringed but she did not take her eyes off at the bugbear.

My loyal f- friend, run” Shadow's ears perked up, realizing what the unicorn is telling her.

“Sundae don't. You'll get hurt!”

“And what would I gain if I let you die in the claws of this monstrosity? Go now!” the bugbear roared, prompting Sundae to shot a spell at the creature. However, she missed and narrowly dodged its attack, “Stand back, beast. I wom't let your kind take another life. If you ever tried to attack the young mare behind me, YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST!”

The sounded change of Sundae's voice made the bugbear pause, or what Shadow assumed. She looked at the creature... And was surprised to see it turn around, went into the corner of house and left.

but it wasn't just the bugbear who's leaving. All the invaders are leaving. Friendshire is safe! This thought made Shadow smile, and black out. She was pulled into a hug by Sundae.

“Don't worry, my little pony. I won't let them get you”

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine  @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Windy Breeze @PawelS

Thundy provided support the best he could, whether it was using himself as a distraction or providing Dynamo energy to hold his form. 

He watched as Samurai dealt with the Snow Leopard, and the mighty hit Samurai delivered. “Hmph, this is the last time you’ll show up here.” Thundy said as he charged the real final blow. “Kamehame...” He started. But realizing at the last second it was better that Snow Leopard survived, he aimed the wave upwards. “Haaaa!!!” Thundy yelled releasing the wave upward, which actually cleared the sky of darkness and revealed the bright victorious sun. 

Thundy gently flew downward...still in his SSJ3 form, landing in front of Samurai. “It’s truly great to see you again my friend.” He said still maintaining that Goku-sounding voice. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash @Windy Breeze @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @PawelS @Kronos the Revenant @Ragland Tiger

Time froze for a moment as Pencil continued fighting the paper enemies. She was in a state of limbo, unable to talk, move, or think. Thankfully, her paralysis was brief and she was returned to her normal self in an instant. The unfortunate side effect of this is that the chimeras and big bears that she had just fought off were charging at her again. It was frustrating, but Pencil knew how to get rid of them.

She picked up various chunks of ice and hurled them at the enemies’ faces. Since they were so close to her already, it was unnecessary to use the catapult. The chimeras and bug bears were swiftly taken out once again, much to Pencil’s relief. She continued to fight the remaining enemies like she previously did before time froze.

When there was a brief break between enemies, Pencil looked around and noticed that every single one of her friends had disappeared. She panicked, thinking they either left her or got taken out somehow. She wanted to find out, but she had no time as the enemies drew closer. All she could do right now was fight on this end of the battle until Pencil could relocate her friends.

Pencil loaded up the catapult and watched as it launched at the birds. Many of them were taken out and sent plummeting to the ground. Some chimeras and bugbears from far away had also sustained damage, although it took a couple of hits to knock them out. Pencil, despite how afraid she was, was hopeful that she would be able to hold the majority of these paper creatures off.

Slash!

“Aah!” she cried.

Behind her, a chimera who had stealthily managed to escape the ice attacks had swiped her from behind, leaving a few rather big slash marks near her neck. Pencil, wincing, turned around and dared herself to face her attacker. Her eyes filled with anger and resentment. The chimera glared back at her with the same feelings. The deepest parts of Pencil wanted to shout how much of a failure this oversight made her, but she pushed those thoughts down for the sake of survival. She got into a fighting stance and charged her horn.

With a growl, Pencil released the charged-up magic and fired it at one of the chimera’s heads. The beast howled in pain as it was sent back a few feet. Pencil panted heavily since she was not used to conjuring up magic attacks. The attack had been created out of pure adrenalin. As the chimera charged forward, all she had left was her own hooves.

She swiped at the chimera and attempted to buck at it from behind. Its other heads managed to take a few blows in the process. Pencil suffered a few more scratches and a couple of bruises, but kept her head up. As a last resort, she began to bite the chimera in an attempt to crumple it. The beast snorted and whined at each bite mark that was created. It retaliated and left a few bites of its own on Pencil’s sides. She was lucky enough that the snake bites were paper and thus did not contain any poison.

Both Pencil and the chimera were fatigued from their fighting. They took a few moments to catch their breathes. It seemed that Pencil took one breath too many, because the chimera was ready to fight again after only a couple of breaths. Fearfully, Pencil’s horn sparkled sporadically as she backed up. She threatened the beast with her horn despite having a severe lack of control over it. She wasn’t sure when it was going to fire off.

Thankfully, she didn’t have to deal with that consequence because the chimera retreated. Pencil was bewildered, but soon saw that every other enemy was retreating as well. The opposing side must have surrendered. This result was unexpected, but it made her very happy and pleased that the fighting was finally over.

Pencil’s horn did fire off, but the magic had dissipated once it reached the atmosphere. Once her brain was no longer focused on containing her magic, she immediately became aware of all of her battle injuries. Thankfully, none of them were severe, but they were painful. The quantity of them drained her and caused her to feel dizzy. Pencil had to sit down a moment to prevent herself from passing out. She breathing was still heavy, which took the remainder of her strength to slow down.

• Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash @Windy Breeze @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine

Still shocked after all that happened - the sudden attack, appearance of the Snow Leopard, and then a mysterious pony who wanted to sacrifice himself to kill him, Final Premonition's time manipulation, defeat of the villain and retreat of the army - I can hear a loud ring that no one else is able to hear. It's the bell I gave to Sundae, she must be in trouble!

"It's the bell. I must get to Sundae. You stay here", I say to Tree Song and start moving towards the location of the bell. I can't teleport like unicorns, so I must get there on my own hooves. I run as fast as I can, magically enhancing my stamina so I won't get tired too soon.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant @GeneralDirection @C. Thunder Dash

Once the mechanical leopard was knocked back, Dynamo kept his stance in preparation for another attack. With his increased speed and strength, he'd be able to attack, or back someone up if need be. However, it was unnecessary as Samurai was able to pick himself back up from the ground. Glancing behind him, Dynamo watched as Samurai had drawn his blade, while feeling a sense of warmth surround him. The reason was the magic coated blade had flames that were the size of two to three story buildings. He had to admit that he was glad he wasn't on Samurai's bad side. As the attack was announced, he looked back to see that Samurai had completely dismantled Snow Leopard's mechanical limbs. He was surprised as Snow managed to get to stand. Given the fact that he had taken so many attacks, as well as his mechanical limbs were destroyed. He watched as the leopard started walking backwards, while recalling all of his forces to retreat. The last thing he saw of Snow was his mismatched eyes glowing within the darkness. Dynamo wanted to pursue as he still had magic to spare. He decided against it as pursuing the group might have been in vain. With all of the creatures and paper ninja Snow had brought. They would have slowed Dynamo and the others in an attempt to allow Snow to escape. For the time being, they had been victorious.

"Hopefully it'll be the last time Snow Leopard will show up here. Even if he does try, then we'll be ready to stop him." Dynamo responded, nodding in agreement to Thundy's statement. He raised an eyebrow as the griffon began charging a beam of energy. It looked as if he was going to attack Snow and the others, but he watched as Thundy had changed his mind at the last second. Opting to launch the wave upward, before hitting the dark clouds up above. The gaming unicorn held a hoof over his eyes as a beam of light began to shine through the darkness. Effectively disrupting the clouds to make the sky bright once more. "I never thought I'd be so glad to see the bright shine of light." He chuckled, considering the fact that he was cursed to be a morning pony. Turning to look back at Samurai, who was wearing a samurai armor. Dynamo soon remembered Final's words, before disappearing. The gaming unicorn smiled softly, before the smile grew into a wide grin. "Sam!" He called out to him, before rushing over to him as he wrapped his arms around Samurai. Effectively pulling him into a tight hug. "Oh, I'm so glad to see you again. That, and I'm glad you're okay. It's been far too long, my friend." 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad. @C. Thunder Dash. @Ragland Tiger, @Kronos the Revenant

Samurai nearly falls backwards when he feels Dynamo hug him. But when realizes it's his friend, he smiles and hugs back. "I missed you too. I've missed all of you so much... The previous two days, I got lost in the woods. I failed to find and stop Snow Leopard before he could get here. So much for relying on my instincts to find him. There were moments I got close, but he would abandon his campsites before I could get there. Forgive me for not preventing all this. Perhaps if I knew I Snow Leopard was going to find this place regardless..." Then Samurai remembers something and breaks the hug. "But we can't quite celebrate just yet. Defeating Snow Leopard was the just the first part. Next, I need to submit a formal report to..."

"SAMURAI EQUINE!!! WE'RE HERE!!" A voice comes from the heavens above.
Samurai turns to face. it. Down comes a more heavy-set, muscular pony in regal golden armor. His armor is way more fancy than Samurai's armor. Furthermore, two other figures come out of the woods to stand next to him. It's a life-sized tanuki in a cone-shaped straw hat and blacksmith's apron; and also there is a pegasus mare with a small sakura tree on her head.
(Unfortunately, I could not get art of all these characters made in time for this RP, but I do have a picture of the pegasus mare. You can see it here:)

Spoiler

NbYwb3V.png

Samurai smiles when he seem them. "Shogun-sensei! Asahi-chan! Goro-hakasei!" Samurai goes over to them, but he waves his friends closer. "Everyone, these are my friends from Japon. This is my superior and commanding general; you may call him Shogun Equine for now. He's the one that ordered me to help Friendshire in the first place. Asahi is a friend that I grew up with, and Goro is a talented monk and blacksmith. Shogun-tachi, these are some of the friends I have made while living in Friendshire. They are known as Dynamo Pad, Thundy, Kronos, and Bluebell." Samurai explains.

Asahi has the kindest look on her face. "We came here as soon we got your letter about Snow Leopard, Samurai. Forgive us for not getting here sooner. But you seem to have handled it just fine, and your friends seem quite amazing." Asahi says before giving Samurai's friends a bow. Goro doesn't speak. He makes a whiny growl following by a bunch of squirrel-like chirps. "Heh, arigato, Goro-hakasei." Samurai tells him. However, Shogun Equine has a more stern look on his face. "Samurai, report! What is the situation?" Shogun asks. Samurai stiffens up, then bows. "Hai, Shogun-sensei. I was unable to prevent Snow Leopard from finding Friendshire afterall. It appears the reason he went into hiding for a year was to gather his forces, and he had unimaginably large numbers this time. If he is given more time to plan, he might increase these numbers even more, and I doubt any town or city would be safe. Friendshire was ill-equipped to handle such an attack, and I fear Snow Leopard was only drawn to this place because of his personal connection to me... If you believe I should return home to Japon to prevent another attack, I would understand." Samurai explains.

At first, Shogun gives a bit of a huff. He looks around at Samurai's friends. Then he looks back at his protege, with a softer expression this time. "No, I don't think so... I ordered you to go on a peace-keeping mission and help fix this town of its problems. I can't ask you to withdraw and do something else when this mission is still incomplete. You are ordered to stay here and finish what you started. And feel free to enlist your new friends in your duties as well." Shogun says. Samurai lights up with joy and raises his head, though he is still bowing. "Hai! Yes! Oh thank you, Shogun-sensei. I promise, with my friends help, we'll protect and restore Friendshire to it's former glory. We'll prove to the world that friendship DOES exist here after all." Samurai says, grateful as can be.

@C. Thunder Dash

Back in Mayor White's office...
Many of the ponies there give Chelsea some of their energy to help her heal the mayor. The doctors keep theirs because they'll need all of their energy, but the office workers and lesser medical staff gladly donate. For a while, it looks like a crazy race. What's going to happen? Will the mayor not make it, or will the enemy troops at the door decide to attack first?

But then, after a few intense minutes, the monsters at the door go wide-eyed before turning around and leaving. Just like that, for seemingly no reason at all, they are just gone. The office staff begin to chatter, wondering what it means. Then suddenly, a doctor speaks up. "That's it! We did it! We did it... He's still unconscious, but Mayor White's vitals are back and stable. He's alive, even if just barely. Thank you, Ms. Chelsea. I'm sorry all of this practically reversed everything you've done for the mayor, but with your help, we were able to save him this much. Please, if you need to, go help your friends. That's probably more important right now. We can take of the rest." The doctor explains.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine 

Chelsea smiled, seeing the Mayor stabilize. "Thank you all. Our faith and the efforts of our friends has stabilized Mayor White...I must report back to my friends." Chelsea said as she gathered some water energy and morphed into her puddle form. She flowed out and went to Thundy, reforming by his side. 

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @PawelS @ExplosionMare

"It's gonna take a lot of work to restore Friendshire..." Thundy stated. Chelsea sighed seeing the ruined Friendshire. He looked up at the Japonese ponies. "We will ensure that Samurai will complete his mission, with our help." Thundy stated still sounding almost like Goku in his SSJ3 form, with a bow. 

• Brohoof 2

Dynamo was worried he was too formal in the hug, before sighing in relief as Samurai had returned the embrace. Hearing about his story for the past two days, Dynamo frowned with a look of concern on his face. "I'm really sorry to hear all of that happened. Although, it's not your fault, Samurai. I can imagine that it must have been difficult to try and find him. The forest looks tricky to navigate, in my opinion. It looked vast when I first came to town, but still. You showed up and we all fought Snow together. If anything, then I'm just glad that you're safe. To be honest, I thought Snow had stopped you and took you as a captive. I'm just glad that wasn't the case." He says, trying to reassure Samurai and raise his spirits. The gaming unicorn blinked as Samurai broke the hug, but nodded as he brought up a good point. "A formal report? I know you said that you were looking for Snow Leopard, but did you also have to go back and visit Japon?" He asks, before hearing a shout had come from up above.

Looking up, the gaming unicorn was in awe as three creatures had descended towards the group. One being a muscular pony, a pegasus mare, who had sakura trees on her head, as well as a life-sized tanuki. Dynamo almost couldn't believe he had seen a real life sized tanuki. He almost wanted to mention he had seen one in a video game, but it didn't feel like the time to say. Hearing that their names were Asahi, Shogun Equine and Goro, Dynamo bowed his head to show his respects to the three. Standing up from his bow, Dynamo smiled softly as he appreciated Asahi's praise. "Thank you, Asahi-san. It means a lot to hear you say that, but it's no trouble, really. We were just doing our best to keep this town safe. That, and we're Samurai's friends. If there's one thing I won't do, then it's to never abandon a friend." Dynamo responded with a nod, becoming quiet as Samurai gave his report to his superiors. He grew worried that Samurai would have to leave because of everything that had happened. It didn't help that the Shogun didn't seem to happy. Dynamo wanted to say something. Anything to try and stand up for Samurai. However, it changed as Shogun allowed Samurai to stay. Dynamo grinned, before nodding at the mention of his friends to help in Samurai's duties. "You can count on us, sir." Dynamo started, before feeling a little nervous. "I-I'm sorry if I spoke out of term, but I want to let you know that I'm here to help Samurai as much as I can. He's a good friend and in a way, I understand how he feels. A lot has happened since I got here, but I believe that friendship does exist here. 

• Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant, @Dynamo Pad, @Ragland Tiger, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, @ExplosionMare

With their business concluded, Shogun decides to leave, taking to the skies once more. "Don't worry about Japon, Samurai. We'll safeguard it while you're away." Shogun says as he departs.
Goro makes more weird chirping noises and winks before scurrying away.
Asahi puts a hoof on Samurai's shoulder. "Do remember to write to us more often, Samurai. And please take care of yourself. Japon isn't the same without you." She says before departing as well.

Samurai watches them all leave before regrouping with his friends. "I am glad that Shogun allowed me to stay here with my friends. I was afraid I'd be forced to go back to Japon after all that. But now that I'm here, I'd like to help even more." Samurai turns to Friendshire just up ahead. The town has seen better days, to put it lightly. It's lightly destroyed, there is random smoke rising towards the sky. It definitely looks a little battle-torn. "...Well, so much for celebrating and maybe singing karaoke. Shall we go help out the town? I hope nopony died because of  this..."

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @PawelS @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Windy Breeze

Thundy walked along side the group. “This war definately pushed out limits...I mean, look at Dynamo, Bluebell, Pencil...and...me...” Thundy stated. 

Andal walked beside Pencil, covering a small wound it had sustained. 

• Brohoof 2