Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash

Pencil was relieved that Chelsea was able to heal Dynamo and that physically, he looked, and probably felt, much better. However, fear was still very apparent in the stallion’s eyes. Pencil trotted towards Dynamo slowly, hoping to comfort him somehow.

“D-Dynamo, we’re not here to take you away, we promise. We just want to make sure you’re okay. What those ponies did to you was very wrong, and we’re not gonna stand for it.” she spoke softly.

Sparkly stepped forward, but not too close as a small group had already formed around Dynamo. She did not want to make the already panicked stallion feel claustrophobic. In full confidence, she told him,

“We are here for you, Dynamo Pad. Those bullies will not hurt you again, and if they do, they will be facing my worst self. I have the power to completely break their minds if it becomes necessary. Nopony gets away with hurting an innocent such as you, not while I’m around.”

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Courageous Thunder Dash @PawelS @Kronos the Revenant

Dynamo didn't look up, but he did hear Thundy's remark. Even listening to what Chelsea and Pencil had to say to the gaming unicorn. "I-I get what you are all saying and everything. The only problem is just...how can I believe you. What if I went with you guys and you turn tail on me and take me away?" He felt terrible to say such words, but in his heart he almost couldn't believe the others. "I mean, you heard what Cosmic and the others said, right? I-I'm not a good pony and yet, e-everyone takes their side. They believe him in one way or another. W-Who's to say that they are right?" He trembled slightly as he didn't want to believe what Cosmic and the others had told him. Even so, he knew that everyone would trust them. "I mean, let's face it. You don't even truly know me, so I wouldn't blame you if you took their side over mine. E-Everyone does eventually." He gave a hollow chuckle as he went through it before in his life. He raised his head slowly as he chuckle ceased. His mane covered his eyes, but you could see his eyes hidden through his mane. Almost as if his eyes were placed behind bars in a jail cell made of hair. "W-Who are you? I-I don't believe we've ever met before." He says, taking notice of a mare that stepped forward, but was not with the group. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Courageous Thunder Dash @PawelS @Kronos the Revenant

Bluebell approached Dynamo again. "You're not-not l-losing us that easily.  L-l-l-listen to me, you al-already h-have what you n-n-need to def-def-defeat those b-bullies.  It's n-not at the tournament, and it's not in the m-m-magical objects you p-p-posses.  It's here," she said, reaching over to Dynamo and gently tapping the side of his head.  "It's all h-here.  Fight them!" 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @PawelS @Samurai Equine

"Bluebell's right Dynamo. It's not just a physical fight. It's a mental fight. But it doesn't take only the mind...it takes..." Thundy said stepping forward and gently putting a talon on Dynamo's chest. "your heart..." Thundy said with a sigh. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@ExplosionMare, @PawelS, @Ragland Tiger, @Courageous Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad

Samurai leaps off Thundy's shoulder and lands near Dynamo, but he can see that he is a frightened and confused mess.

A little heart broken, Samurai puts his hoof on Dynamo's shoulder and offers him a gentle smile. "No, my friend. You're wrong. We never left your side, and you are not alone. Maybe we do still have much to learn, but we've seen your heart. You defended this town in a time of war, defended the helpless when no one else was around, and you've done many selfless things. I feel no regret in standing beside you, and I feel no hesitation in calling you a friend. All those nights we shared of having fun and bonding, they meant a lot to me, and I still look forward to more. There's an old saying where I came from... Akiramenaide. Oso sugiru koto wanai. Never give up. No matter what happens, it's never too late. If you've done bad things in the past, you can get up and make up for them. If someone is constantly beating you down, rise back up until they can't defeat you any more. And just look around." Samurai motions to all of the other friends that stand before Dynamo right now. "We're all here because we feel the same; because we all care about you, Dynamo-san. So long as we feel this way, I'll do my best to defend our friendship til the very end... Makka na chikai. That's my crimson promise."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @PawelS @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

As Bluebell approached him once more, Dynamo was stunned as he heard the blue mare speak. He wasn't losing them that easily? How? How could they trust him so easily. He wished he could tell everyone what he went through, before gaining their answers. Would something like that work? That thought lingered in his mind, but the gaming unicorn wasn't entirely sure. As he felt Bluebell reached over, Dynamo's mane parted slightly to where his eyes could be visible. Almost as if she had parted his eyes to have their gazes meet. He soon felt a tap to the side of his head, courtesy of Bluebell. All the while, listening to what she had to say to him. His mind flashed to a moment he had read once before as this felt all too familiar to him. Even Thundy, who had stepped forward, had gently placed a talon upon his chest. "I-I do?" He asks, feeling a crack in the chains that locked his mind. "I-I guess I never really t-thought about it that way before. Given how Cosmic and the others treated myself and others, I always felt as if I wasn't good enough. Somewhere in the back of my mind telling me that maybe they were right." He would say, nodding to the both of them as he looked towards his heart. "I felt that in someway my mind and heart were past all of this. That I could move on from their torment and put the past behind me. I guess...I was wrong. Considering that sometimes the past might catch up to you at times. I guess it takes a strong body, a strong mind and a strong heart that can handle things like this." He blinked in realization at Bluebell's mention of magical objects.

"Oh, no!" His front hooves zipped around his jacket and lack of a saddlebag as he realized he left everything at the arena building. "I can't believe I lost all of my stuff back at the building! The pendant, the star and the game console were important to me and Cosmic and the others took them away." As his hooves fell back in place upon the ground, Dynamo sighed in frustration as he felt like he let the others down. He didn't even know where the belt was as Cosmic had knocked it out of his hooves, as well. The gaming unicorn was suddenly brought out of his slump as Samurai had jumped over towards him. Even as a hoof and talon were placed on the side of his head and heart, he felt another hoof being placed upon his shoulder. Seeing that the hoof belonged to Sam, Dynamo had felt as if another chain had begun to break. As he listened to the asian pony's words, Dynamo couldn't believe what he had heard. From Bluebell, to Thundy and now Samurai. Three individuals he had met alongside Pencil and others in his time at Friendshire. It seemed that they accepted him no matter what had previously transpired. "W-Wow. I-I r-really don't know. I mean..." He took a moment to process everything that had been said. "I-I'm really flattered, everyone and I want to believe you. It's just..." He took a deep breath, before letting out a drawn out sigh. "...I-I'm afraid. I've always dreamt of being the best gamer in all of Equestria. That dream hasn't changed a bit, but that's not the only dream I've had. There's this one that I've always wanted since I was little. Every time I said it, Cosmic, Frozen, Cheap and others had laughed at me. Some say that it's selfish and nobody should ever get a selfish wish."

His body trembled slightly as he didn't know why he was saying such things. However, even as there was some doubt and worry in his heart. Dynamo felt that he could trust everyone present. "That dream is to have a friend or group of friends. Those that accept me for who I am and have my back, no matter what. To spend time together and enjoy the good times, while having each others backs and to be a part of everything." As he stopped, he looked at everyone that was there for him. To the gaming unicorn, each one here were the kind of friends that he was talking about. "That, and to find that special someone. To find someone that will love me and accept me for who I am. Both the good, the bad, the positives, as well as the flaws. To love that someone with all of my heart and soul and to receive that love in return." As he spoke, he looked to Bluebell as in his heart, she was the one that filled his heart with love. However, he looked down slightly as as he continued. "It's why Cosmic had said who could ever be friends or love a freak, a failure, a monster, a loser, a m..." He shook his head as he didn't want to finish that last part. "A-At any rate, I just wanted to let you all know because you have the right to know. I'd love to answer any and all questions you might have. If we can now, but if not, then maybe after the tournament. I want you all to get to know the real me because you really mean a lot to me. It's why I was worried if such a dream can be a selfish desire. Also, Samurai? I-I'm really sorry about the console being destroyed. I tried to stop Cosmic and the others, but t-there wasn't anything I could do." He bowed his head as he worried about what Samurai, as well as what the others would say.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Kronos the Revenant

"You're no failure Dynamo...you...are an overcomer." Thundy said affirmatively. Chelsea nodded yes. "It's a hard fight Dynamo. You can't let worry, doubt and other negative feelings fill you. We are here for you Dynamo. We are your friends." Chelsea said. Thundy said next to Dynamo, and rubbed his back lovingly. 

• Brohoof 1

Dynamo's words remind him.

Using his magic, Samurai pulls out all the items that Dynamo dropped and return them to him. The console is broken, but the game driver is not. "Iie. Don't worry about the console. It was just an item that can easily be replaced. But if you leave, we won't be able to replace the Dynamo-shaped whole in our hearts." Samurai says, unknowingly taking a page from Fluttershy's book. "You say you want friends that are there for you no matter what? Well, I think you have that, Dynamo-san. Just look around."

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @PawelS @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

As Samurai pulled out the items he had lost, Dynamo gasped as he saw that most of his belongings were safe and sound. "My pendant and my wayfinder!" Making sure it was okay to take, he levitated them over as he held them to his heart. "T-Thank you, Samurai." He would say, looking at the belt that was still in the asian pony's possession. He hesitated for a moment as he remembered how the belt had failed before. However, he still levitated it over towards him as he placed it in his saddlebag. Hearing that Samurai wasn't angry had given the gamer pony some relief. It still meant a lot to him as it was something special that connected the two. However, the asian pony was right as it could always be replaced. As he heard everyone's words, he felt a sudden warmth in his heart. He felt overwhelmed as if the warmth was about to take hold over him. As he felt a talon upon his back, it was as if reassurance was given to him. Another crack in the chain had been broken. Once Bluebell had wrapped her forelegs around his neck, that's when Dynamo had seen it. In her eyes were not lies or deceit, but truth and most importantly, love. The love of a significant other who wasn't going to leave because of what a bully had said. Even as he looked to the others, he saw the same thing in each of their eyes. The look of acceptance, companionship, camaraderie and most importantly, friendship. That was enough for Dynamo to drop to his knees as the emotions he was given overwhelmed him.

Spoiler

In his mind, every chain that was placed upon him had shattered. Whatever the three bullies had tried to accomplish had been broken. Dynamo was still in the abyss, but he was freed. He slowly opened his eyes as a light shone from up above. He had to squint his eyes as he thought he saw a hoof outstretched towards him. As he reached out a foreleg, he saw that Bluebell had reached out. As he felt her hoof take his, other forelegs had begun reaching out. Dynamo had saw that Starlight, Samurai, Pencil, Thundy, Chelsea, Kronos, Tree Song, Nopony, and others were latching onto his foreleg. As if each foreleg or arm was an added strength to lift him up. The gaming unicorn felt weightless as he was pulled upwards from the darkness towards the light. Back to reality, Dynamo trembled as he suddenly felt his eyes welling up with tears. The lights in his eyes were returning as he slowly wrapped his foreleg around Bluebell's back. Returning the hug and burying his face into her neck. Allowing himself to release the emotions he had kept to himself over the years because of these bullies.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Kronos the Revenant @PawelS @Samurai Equine

Thundy and Chelsea hugged Dynamo the best they could as he let out all of his emotion. Thundy let out a soft sigh, as he was glad that Dynamo was mentally "back". He knew that it would be quite a road ahead of them, but also knew Dynamo had each and everyone of them there for him. "No matter what. We'll always be here for you...my friend." Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @PawelS @Courageous Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant

As he continued to let it all out, Dynamo had felt more hugs envelop him. After a moment, he pulled back from the hug, but he didn't let go of Bluebell. His eyes were red and slightly puffy, but he felt better letting his emotions out. Looking at everyone, before turning towards the mare that had taken his heart to keep safe. He slowly nodded as he gave Bluebell and the others a small smile. "O-Okay. I-I want to go back. I-I know I-I'm still scared, but I-I trust you, Bluebell. I trust all of you." He knew that the road he walked wasn't going to be an easy one. Old wounds had been reopened and he felt he had lost everything he held dear like he had before. However, it seemed that those who had stayed with him were different. To him, these were the ones that he could truly call his friends. Along with Bluebell, whom he could truly call his special somepony. Leaning over, he kissed his girlfriend's cheek, before getting back up to his hooves. "T-Thank you, everyone. I-I'm really sorry you had to see me like that. After everything that I've gone through in my life, I never really understood what it meant to have a friend or someone special. S-Seeing you all here, I-I feel grateful and blessed to have you all in my life. I hope that o-once this tournament is over, I can explain more about myself to you. I at least owe you all that as I-I trust you." He says, showing them a look of genuine honesty and trust to his friends and loved ones.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Even Final kind of chokes up a little but tries to hide it. "I mean... I guess we could be friends too. I might have to make sure it's okay with Crows, but I'll bet he'll be fine with it. We have spent all this time together, right?" The teenage Final says, forgetting to ask if Dynamo even remembers him.

However, at that moment, another pony wonders in. "Almost... Just around this corner, and...!" Starlight Glimmer turns the corner and finds Dynamo and his friends, and brightens up as soon as she sees him. "Oh, hey! It's you, the pony I met at that convention that one time. Who would have thought we'd end up here together? I detected something was wrong, so I got here as fast as possible." Starlight holds up the trinket that he gave her, which she used as a compass to lead her to him. Then she looks around. "Wait... Bluebell, Final, Sparkly, Chelsea... They were looking for... Dynamo! That's right, I remember now! Your name is Dynamo! I knew that name sounded familiar." Seems Starlight never did forget about him after all.

"You're so close now. You've almost broken free of the shackles that bind you! But there's one last thing to reclaim as your own. Do you know what it is? You're holding part of it now." The spirit in Dynamo's head speaks to him, knowing that he is holding the gaming driver.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Courageous Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant @PawelS

As he looked over to the new voice, Dynamo squinted his eyes slightly as this pony seemed familiar. Upon the mention of Crows, Dynamo's eyes went from squinted to widening in shock. There was only one pony that had mentioned the name of Crows before. "F-Final? Is that really you?" He asks, seeing the teenager morph into a younger version of Final in his eyes, before morphing back to what he looked like now. "Dear, sweet, Celestia! It really is you Final! I almost didn't recognize you. It's really nice to see you again." He was surprised to see him here, but he didn't know why. Upon hearing the mention of being friends, Dynamo couldn't help in smiling softly with a nod. "I-I'd like that, to be honest. I mean, you helped me back during the war for Friendshire. It was because of your help that I could help Samurai. So, I really appreciated all that you were able to do."

The gamer pony's ears suddenly perked as he thought he had heard another familiar voice. As he turned towards the source of said voice, he was met with someone he thought he'd never see again. "I-It's can't be..." His jaw dropped in disbelief, while his star began to glow as if acting like a compass. Seeing the other star they had was glowing, Dynamo grinned as he knew who they were. "S-Starlight! I-I can't believe you're here at Friendshire!" He waved, grinning slightly as he saw who he considered his first ever friend. Hearing her say his name made Dynamo smile as his heart warmed. Even after all this time, his friend hadn't forgotten him. "I'm glad you still have your wayfinder. After all that time of hanging out at the convention, the star trinket really meant a lot to me. Also, have you always been here in Friendshire, or did you just get here? It's still really nice to see you again." He says, suddenly blink as if being drawn into his mind. That voice had returned full force as it said he was so close. He recalled being broken from the shackles that bound him from Cosmic and the others. However, it was thanks to Bluebell and the others that he was finally set free. He understood that he had a long way to go, but this was only the beginning of his time to hopefully heal.

'One last thing?' He thought, before taking the driver out of his saddlebag. Whatever was going on, it seemed that the voice was referring to the belt he was now holding. Truth be told, he had contemplated on throwing the belt away from him and the group if it was given to him earlier. With what had happened during the exchange with Cosmic, he didn't understand why the belt was not working. 'What do I have to reclaim if this belt didn't work? D-Did I do something wrong? W-Was I not worthy?' He thought again, his mind drifting towards Thundy as he recalled what Cosmic and Frozen had said. 'Even if I wish to reclaim it, why was I given the gamer code to begin with? Every time I see Thundy do these kinds of things, I can't help, but wonder if he was meant to have the belt, the code or even both. I guess the one thing I'm afraid to ask is this.' Dynamo closed his eyes as a creeping shadow of doubt pooled in the back of his mind. 'W-What makes me different from Thundy if I was the one chosen by the game or the code to have both the belt and the Gamer Code? What makes me more worthy than anyone else that might be more entitled to have things such as the belt or code?' He knew he'd have to ask this question again to Thundy when the time came. Even if the truth scared him, he still wished to know.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @PawelS @Kronos the Revenant

Thundy smiled as he saw Dynamo greet and hug Starlight and Final. However, he noticed Dynamo's expression started to change. He looked at Dynamo. "Is everything okay Dynamo? He asked looking at his friend. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Final was glad that Dynamo remembered, but then he mentioned something about Final being there during the war. "...I did? Oh. I'll have to remember that." Final turns away to make a literal note of that.

Starlight smiles, walks over and pats his shoulder. "How could I ever forget? That time we shared at the convention was something special to me. I hope you've been holding up okay. As for me, I came here earlier today."

"You're thinking incorrectly. You are worthy. It's not the magic you lost; it was your faith in yourself. As soon as those foalhood bullies appeared, you stopped believing in yourself. And when you stopped believing, the magic stopped responding. But the magic is still there. Things have changed now, haven't they? If you are willing to believe... Then take the driver and try again!" The spirit implores him.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Courageous Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant @PawelS

As he continued to listen to the voice, Dynamo had once again heard what was mentioned before. Looking at the gamer driver, the voice had continued to speak to him to say he was worthy. He almost didn't want to believe it at first. Here he wanted to know what made him worthy than any other, but it seemed there was more to it than that. 'You're right...' He thought with a sigh. Even though his eyes looked to have been glossed over as he was in thought. His attention was directed to those he called a friend and those he considered a loved one. 'I stopped believing because those three had controlled my life. I was always afraid to stand up to them because they had power to back up their claims. I was only able to stand up to them because someone helped to intervene on that day.' His mind flashed back to when he had met his teacher at the arcade in Fillydelphia. How that teacher came to his aid as he stopped the bullies harassment, before putting him and the bullies in front of a video game. It was that day he felt in tune with his magic. Along with finding the magic and cutie mark from inside him. 'It's different now. I now have friends who accept me and won't judge. I have a girlfriend who I now know isn't like the one I was with in the past. She's not here to use me and neither are the others I call a friend. They really see something special in me and now I have to see what they see.' Looking down at the belt, he took a deep breath. "I don't want to live in a world with regrets." He spoke softly to himself. Gripping the driver with his hooves, he slapped it against his waist. The belt slinging around him as it connected once more. Sounds and lights activated as if the belt had come to life. He felt the power of the belt returning and even more power than there was before. 'T-Thank you and I'm so sorry for before. I promise that I'll show you that I was and am a worthy choice for both this belt and the Gamer Code.' He thought, feeling the last shackle breaking away from him.

As he looked back at the others, he gave a reassuring expression towards the male griffon. "Y-Yeah. Sorry about that, Thundy and I'm sorry everyone. I know it might be hard to explain, but I felt a voice talking to me. It felt like the same voice from the game that we were all in. I'm not sure who or what the voice actually is, but I think it wanted to help in reassuring me like what you all have done." He didn't truly know what the voice was. Given what it tried to do, Dynamo had also considered that voice a friend. As he heard Final mentioning about remembering what he had said about the Friendshire war, Dynamo's expression turned to that of worry. His ears falling as he couldn't believe he said that so nonchalantly. "Uh...hey Finn? Is it okay if you don't remember that, please? I wouldn't want anything to happen that would mess up a timeline or something along those lines." He frowned, feeling dumb and foolish for bringing up something to the time traveling pony.

As he felt another pat upon his shoulder, Dynamo smiled as he wrapped his forelegs around Starlight. Effectively pulling her into a hug. The hug only lasted for a moment as he pulled away from the embrace. "You can say that again. The time we spent at the convention meant a lot to me, as well. You really helped me through a lot after what happened to my dad." He says, giving a small sigh as he smiled softly. "Yeah. I came to this town about a little over a week ago. I've met a lot of new friends and met someone who's very special to me." He would say, wrapping a foreleg around Bluebell's shoulder. "I'm not going to lie to you, Star. Some things had happened today that really made me doubt a lot of things. It'll take some time, but I know I have friends and loved ones who can help me get through this. One thing I know that needs to be done is that we need to stop Cosmic and the others. The last time I saw them, they were never like this. I can't deny that they are strong, of course. That's a given, but it's different now. For some reason, they seem a lot more powerful than they ever have been and I don't know why. They still have to be stopped, but we still need to be careful of them." He explained, wanting to let the others know as to what he noticed about the three bullies.

"Well with your strength and determination back, you can now enter that arena and show that monster, Cosmic, who you really are. Lay the ultimate smackdown on'em...one that will make him regret deeply." Thundy said cracking his knuckles loudly. 

• Brohoof 1

"That's it! You did it! You've broken free of the shackles! Remember this feeling, and there's nothing you can't do." The spirit says, fading away for now.

Starlight was caught by surprise, but hugs back. "Oh! Hehehe. I guess some traditions reach all the way past Ponyville after all." She makes it a good hug.

Samurai smiles and steps up to Dynamo. "Don't forget, you also have your fighter's pass, right? As long as you have that, you can still re-enter the fighter's area. You're not out of this tournament yet. Not if you still want to be. It's up to you, but going in with you would be my honor." Samurai tells Dynamo.

• Brohoof 1

Dynamo nodded as he heard the voice calling out to him. He felt the voice fading away, but it seemed it wouldn't be the last time that would happen. He chuckled as Starlight returned the embrace as he nods. "Eeyup. If there's one thing you'll always know about me, then it's that I love to give hugs. I think you mentioned something about that tradition in Ponyville when we hung out at the convention. Glad to hear that it's still a tradition." He says as Samurai stepped up to him. His eyes widened slightly as he moved his hooves around his jacket for his fighter's pass. Opening one of the jacket pockets, he sighed as he pulled the ticket out to be seen. "I'm glad that's something that those three didn't steal. Otherwise, I might not be able to re-enter the tournament." Upon hearing Samurai mentioning about not wanting to enter if he didn't want to. Dynamo gulped in worry. "I mean, I want to still enter, but what about the crowd? Do you think they'll want to get me out of the tournament if I get matched up with someone that was around the talk between us and Cosmic?" He wouldn't lie as he was worried about the crowd, but it was bound to be brought up sooner or later.

• Brohoof 1

"We got your back Dynamo. We will make sure that the crowd doesn't go along with those stupid lies spread by those toxic monsters." Chelsea assured. "Yea, and even in the fighter's area, I'll make sure no one gets on you." Thundy assured as well. 

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant @PawelS

As he listened to Thundy's and Chelsea's words or reassurance, the gaming unicorn couldn't help in smiling softly. "T-Thanks, you guys. That really does mean a lot. Whether the crowd believes Cosmic and his team or not, then I'll just have to do my best to have the crowd believe me. The hate the crowd might have might not be good in the long run, but there is at least a bright side. Whether they believe me or not, at least I have the support of everyone here. Maybe once the tournament is over, I can tell you all everything that had happened before I came to Friendshire. I know you all believe me, but I'd like to at least clear up any question you might have." He says, looking to everyone in the group with a reassuring nod.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @PawelS @ExplosionMare @Kronos the Revenant

"We will make sure the crowd is on your side Dynamo." Chelsea said confidently. "Yea, like seriously...no one likes a crowd that's against them, especially if....if someone has a...rough...past..." Thundy said looking at Dynamo, then looking inside his own heart, which was still impure, and could've cost him everything...his friends...Friendshire...and even more...

• Brohoof 1