Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision

Pastel listened, looking up at Dynamo as he told his story. At some point, her expression got kind of dark. Bullies, huh... she knew about those. Most of all, to never let them win, and the fact they brought down Dynamo who was important to her and what they did effected him...

"...Screw them."

A tiny voice said in an unfamiliar, angry tone. She stood up and stood in front of Dynamo.

"Screw those howdy doodie jabroni sons of expired eggs bullies! You are the real! You're not some weak NPC, you're Dynamo Pad! You're our friend, you're really smart and talented, and, and... I can't imagine being in this town without you! Or a timeline where we don't meet in this town! So what if you mess up some spells? Nopony is perfect. Magic isn't everything. Hey, I can't use magic at all! Even if you mess up, we'll be your friends always! And... If I ever see any of those bullies I'm gonna sock them in the face!"

Pastel was tearing up in the middle of her speech, she was mad, at how low his self esteem is when he means so much to them, when he's probably the only reason she got to stay here, that mean ponies like that exist... She just wanted him to smile, to think of himself how she thought of him. A lot of weird feelings were crumbled up inside her, but most of all, she wanted her friend to be okay.

She nudged Pencil and Astral with a smug, anime protagonist smile.

"Dyny is cool as cucumbers, no matter what, ain't that right!?"

(edited)

@Jack Baker

Samurai was glad to help Raze get set up. "Right. I have other business to attend to. But I do hope we can work again sometime.

@Dynamo Pad

As Samurai begins to leave Raze's new business building, he hears something on the radio. Turns out, ponies were recording the concert from yesterday, and they are playing it today as part of a highlight broadcast. Luckily, Samurai gets to hear Dynamo's music number and loves every bit of it. "Yosha! That's some talent. I'll have to tell Dynamo about this next time I see him." Samurai says before taking his leave. If only he had stuck around sooner...

@Windy Breeze

There are no words that match how he feels. Trilby is just awestruck; that was an impressive speech! Even when she grabs him like that, Trilby just giggles and accepts it. "Yep. You heard it here first. Everything she said is completely true." Trilby says.

"Well that's just wonderful. I know this community will be very thankful, and most of the teachers and staff thank you all very much for your generosity." Elusive Facts says. She goes on to ask them both a bunch of various questions for a while until her time is nearly over. "...Okay, I think that's enough. Is there anything else you would like to say?"

Trilby nods. He takes his suitcase, opens it up, and pulls out a piece of paper before closing his briefcase. "I'd like make an announcement. To all the citizens of Friendshire, Mayor White Addenbrooks heard yesterday's benefit concert yesterday, and was very pleased. As a result, he will now be accepting applications for a spokescreature for Friendshire. Please send in all applications to Trilby's Hats & Clothing Store." Trilby puts the letter away in his jacket pocket. "That is all."

"...Oh. Well, thank you! You heard it here, everypony. There's big improvements happening locally and news coming all from the top. For Friendshire News, I'm Elisive Facts, signing off." Elusive wraps up with her team, thanks Trilby and Shadow one more time, and then they all head out. "Well, I guess we're free to go now, if you want." Trilby says to Shadow.

Edited by Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine

“I know” she said “But I had to admit I got a little nervous with my speech. The previous speech I made, i felt as if somepony just used my mouth so they talk whatever they want” this was true. Throughout her life, living as Nightmare Moon's servant, most of her move was controlled by the alicorn, mostly her mouth to gain reputation easily. This was the first speech she made without Nightmare Moon's help. 

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Pastel listened, looking up at Dynamo as he told his story. At some point, her expression got kind of dark. Bullies, huh... she knew about those. Most of all, to never let them win, and the fact they brought down Dynamo who was important to her and what they did effected him...

"...Screw them."

A tiny voice said in an unfamiliar, angry tone. She stood up and stood in front of Dynamo.

"Screw those howdy doodie jabroni sons of expired eggs bullies! You are the real! You're not some weak NPC, you're Dynamo Pad! You're our friend, you're really smart and talented, and, and... I can't imagine being in this town without you! Or a timeline where we don't meet in this town! So what if you mess up some spells? Nopony is perfect. Magic isn't everything. Hey, I can't use magic at all! Even if you mess up, we'll be your friends always! And... If I ever see any of those bullies I'm gonna sock them in the face!"

Pastel was tearing up in the middle of her speech, she was mad, at how low his self esteem is when he means so much to them, when he's probably the only reason she got to stay here, that mean ponies like that exist... She just wanted him to smile, to think of himself how she thought of him. A lot of weird feelings were crumbled up inside her, but most of all, she wanted her friend to be okay.

@Pastel Heart @Dynamo Pad

Astral's face soon grew adorned with a sad smile, but it was a smile all the same, because he admired the passion in Pastel's words of encouragement.

"Pastel's right, Dynamo. Bullies are never something you want to face alone, especially if you already have low standards for yourself. But that's a thing of the past, you're not alone now, and you haven't become what those bullies wanted you to be. I know it still hurts, and you can't completely forget the past, but what you should focus on is your current happiness and your future."

Astral continued to try and raise Dynamo's confidence, but there was only so much he could say. Astral knew this inner darkness could only leave Dynamo when he chose to let it out.

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil tapped her hooves together before thinking of what to say. She wasn’t great at long speeches, so she wanted to give this one time so it would really sound heartfelt.

“Dynamo, I can’t erase the past for you, but I can tell you one thing: you actually tried the spell. If you were really as afraid of failure as you said you were, you wouldn’t have tried at all. Sure, it didn’t come out how you hoped, but you willed yourself to practice! Let me tell you something, Dynamo. From my experience, confidence is something you allow yourself to have, not something anypony can give you. You just proved today you’re allowing yourself to have just a tiny shred of the confidence you need,” she orated softly.

Pencil knew the advice was unconventional compared to most others’ advice, but it was what helped her through bouts of self-doubt. 

On 3/21/2020 at 6:18 PM, Samurai Equine said:

@Kronos the Revenant

Jon nods. "Understood, Mr. Kronos. We'll let you do your business." He gives Kronos a dossier before he goes.

It basically summarizes everything.

• The store's crafting house should only have 12 authorized ponies who make furniture for Jonny's.
  • Jonny's receives construction material shipments via delivery wagon in the morning.
  • Daring Decor receives their construction material shipments via delivery wagon in the evening.
  • The owner of Daring Decor is a bitter, jealous pony. Always has been.

Looks like there are many possible ways to begin the investigation.

Kronos decides to begin his investigation with the morning shift. He started by watching the delivery wagon from a distance and watching who was at the store. He switched his eyepiece for x-ray and face scanning to identify who was there. Sure enough, his head count went up to twelve ponies. Nothing too much out of the ordinary there. 

He also strolled by to take a few more pictures of the stock in the wagon. It wasnt until he used his x-ray vision to scan the materials that were both unloaded and kept in the wagon that he halted things. 

“Wait a minute.” Kronos stated imperatively while holding up an arm. 

He scanned the unloaded boxes one more time and scanned the boxes kept in the wagon. 

“Before this wagon goes off,” Kronos told Jon, “Open up one of these boxes.” He then went into the wagon and picked up a box in the back, gently placing it down and told him, “Then open up this one. A good business pony, no matter their craft, must always be wary of the quality of the materials they’re being provided.” 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

23 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

"...Screw them."

13 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Pastel Heart @Dynamo Pad

Astral's face soon grew adorned with a sad smile, but it was a smile all the same, because he admired the passion in Pastel's words of encouragement.

"Pastel's right, Dynamo. Bullies are never something you want to face alone, especially if you already have low standards for yourself. But that's a thing of the past, you're not alone now, and you haven't become what those bullies wanted you to be. I know it still hurts, and you can't completely forget the past, but what you should focus on is your current happiness and your future."

Astral continued to try and raise Dynamo's confidence, but there was only so much he could say. Astral knew this inner darkness could only leave Dynamo when he chose to let it out.

Dynamo's breath hitched in his voice as he heard Pastel's retort. He was still caught off guard, but it was enough to grab his attention. As she stood in his face, Dynamo's eyes widened in shock. Almost as if he had deers in the headlights sort of look. He recalled their talk from the day before, but it still surprised him at how much she truly cared for him. Even though they had only met recently. He soon turned to Astral, who had a sad look upon his face. Did he have go through some sort of troubling past, or did he understand what was going on? To the gamer pony, he honestly didn't know. However, what he had said has struck true into his heart. 'I-I'm not alone?' He thought, remembering the three that were with him now, as well as Samurai. Since arriving in this town, he had never met anyone with such kindness and care as much as those four did. To anyone, it would seem normal. For Dynamo, it almost seemed foreign. The only other time was when he met that other pony by sheer coincidence. 

10 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil tapped her hooves together before thinking of what to say. She wasn’t great at long speeches, so she wanted to give this one time so it would really sound heartfelt.

“Dynamo, I can’t erase the past for you, but I can tell you one thing: you actually tried the spell. If you were really as afraid of failure as you said you were, you wouldn’t have tried at all. Sure, it didn’t come out how you hoped, but you willed yourself to practice! Let me tell you something, Dynamo. From my experience, confidence is something you allow yourself to have, not something anypony can give you. You just proved today you’re allowing yourself to have just a tiny shred of the confidence you need,” she orated softly.

Pencil knew the advice was unconventional compared to most others’ advice, but it was what helped her through bouts of self-doubt. 

It was then that Dynamo turned to Pastel, who brought up her thoughts on what had been going on. It seemed as if she was trying to figure out how to make this kind of speech. However, to Dynamo, she had really helped with the others. If he was afraid to fail, then he might not have attempted magic in the first place. Knowing him, he would have just left and tried to hide or just keep running away. He closed his eyes as he let each advice that was given to him to sink in. He felt as if he was in a dark void. A void that the bullies of his past placed him in with nowhere else to go. As he remembered each of his friend's advice, a tiny crack had formed upon the void. The cracks became bigger and more noticeable as the void shattered within a flash. He looked around in his subconscious to see he was bathed in a realm of light. There he could see his friends, his family, his old teacher, as well as the one he had first met before he arrived in town.

He slowly opened his eyes as he gasped in surprise at what happened. Was that a dream, or some sort of vision that was telling him something. Either way, he felt that some things were beginning to become clear in his mind. "I think I understand now. I can't just give up and quit because things aren't as simple as they appear to be. Failure is always going to happen, but I have to accept the failure as learning. Some ponies learn quicker than others, but I won't use that or any other kind of excuse to hold me back. Even perfection is just overrated as flaws make others unique. If you're perfect all of the time, then how are they to grow as an individual?" He would ask as he shook his head. "Thank you. All of you and I'm really sorry about before. How I acted was inexcusable. I was jealous, but I was still happy about Pencil's success. I know I felt bothered when you guys were laughing at how the spell was working, but I have to understand that it's a part about being friends. To laugh at the good times and it's all about enjoying each other's company. Back when I was younger, I always had to take things so seriously that I've never had the chance to take things as a joke when the time called for it." He shook his head once more as he remembered what his dad always taught him. "My dad always said to laugh when times were taught and to enjoy the good times. It's why he would always act like a goofball to his friends and working buddies. Whenever they were feeling down, my dad would make them laugh. It was his way of letting others know that times are tough, but it's all about laughing and smiling. That way, things don't always seem so scary, in the end."

He felt a few tears fall from his eyes as they cascaded down his cheeks. He used his arm to wipe away any stray tear. "I know I'm not perfect and I can't think I'll be this perfect unicorn. I do, however, want to keep trying to learn and better myself. I've been hesitant on what it means to have a friend. I know things had happened years ago, but I can't keep letting the past affect my present or my future. When you all told me everything you said, something inside my heart told me to believe. I've always been afraid to take a risk in fear of what could happen to me or others. I can't let that fear keep from holding me back anymore. If I do, then I might miss out on everything that friendship has to offer." He would say, moving back into a sitting position as he removed his arms around his legs. "So, what do you say? Can we continue from where we are and see what the future holds? I know I might be a bit of a handful at times, but I would love it if I could call you my true friends. I also hope you can forgive this goofball for the way he has been acting." He let out a short chuckle, but he continued to look into their eyes with nothing but sincerity and honesty in his voice. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 3

@Dynamo Pad

“We were good before and we’re good now,” Pencil responded with a wink.

She knew what it was like going through tough times and had friends that seemed to be walking through Tartarus sometimes, so she didn’t hold his misunderstandings against him.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Apologize for what? You didn't do anything wrong! Silly pony!"

Pastel giggles and smiles, feeling a lot better now that Dynamo is out of his head. Her anger from before was gone, replaced by her usual demeanor. She looked more mature somehow as she smiled sweetly, eyes glossed over as if she was looking off into a dream, but really they were just reflecting him.

"Life is... Pretty boring if you don't take a risk and have fun. Someday we'll all be old, and lose a lot. That's why making happy memories is important, I think. If you get in trouble, I'll help out. Don't think I'm just some filly in over her head! I'll protect you too! Like a heroine!"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Astral was in awe of Dynamo's speech, he had not seen this confidence in a pony for quite some time, and was proud to see this one rising above their fears.

"I'm happy to hear it, Dynamo. Spoken like a true friend, I would be proud to stand at your side for the future. Now, perhaps we should take a break from magic training. Does anypony have something they wanted to do today?"

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad

“We were good before and we’re good now,” Pencil responded with a wink.

She knew what it was like going through tough times and had friends that seemed to be walking through Tartarus sometimes, so she didn’t hold his misunderstandings against him.

10 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

"Apologize for what? You didn't do anything wrong! Silly pony!"

Pastel giggles and smiles, feeling a lot better now that Dynamo is out of his head. Her anger from before was gone, replaced by her usual demeanor. She looked more mature somehow as she smiled sweetly, eyes glossed over as if she was looking off into a dream, but really they were just reflecting him.

"Life is... Pretty boring if you don't take a risk and have fun. Someday we'll all be old, and lose a lot. That's why making happy memories is important, I think. If you get in trouble, I'll help out. Don't think I'm just some filly in over her head! I'll protect you too! Like a heroine!"

1 minute ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad

Astral was in awe of Dynamo's speech, he had not seen this confidence in a pony for quite some time, and was proud to see this one rising above their fears.

"I'm happy to hear it, Dynamo. Spoken like a true friend, I would be proud to stand at your side for the future. Now, perhaps we should take a break from magic training. Does anypony have something they wanted to do today?"

Hearing everyone's thoughts had caused the gamer pony to smile with pure joy. He could feel tears were starting to appear once more, but he tried to hold them back so he wouldn't cause them to worry. "You guys. I...thank you so much. You really are the best friends anyone could ever ask for." He would say looking towards Pencil. "I'm glad to know that we were good before. It's even better to know that we are good even now." He leaned over as he gave Pencil a hug, before looking over to Pastel. "I guess that's one thing you'll get to know about me. I'm a pony who apologizes a lot. Sometimes I think I did something wrong when there was probably nothing wrong to begin with. So, I guess it's sort of a bad habit, but it's better to be safe than sorry." He chuckled, seeing the look of anger was gone in Pastel's expression. The look she had now seemed more mature, while he thought he could see himself being reflected in her eyes. He wanted to ask if she was okay, but he wondered if this was her usual self.

"I couldn't have said it better than what you said just now. Life can be pretty short too. So, it's important to enjoy the good times and make many memories to look back on. I'm glad in knowing that you and the others have my back. The same can be said from me to all of you. I've got your back, no matter what. That's what friends are for, after all. I know you'll make a fine heroine. Just so long as I can be your hero." He would say with a small smile, while pulling Pastel into a tight hug. He soon turned his attention over to Astral. Nodding as he gave his friend a hug, as well. "Thank you Astral and I don't doubt what you just said. Thanks for not giving up on me, you guys." He nodded at the mention of taking a break, before a thought crossed his mind. "If none of you are busy, then maybe we can head to the arcade. It's right next door to where Pastel and I are staying. We were planning on opening the building up soon, but maybe we can test out some games. Just to see what works and what doesn't."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil tapped her hooves on the ground lightly to contain herself from jumping up and down and making a fool of herself. Though she wasn’t super good at them, she loved arcade games.

“That sounds fun! Let me run home first so I can grab my spare change. I probably need to get my sketch pad out too in case anything there catches my eye for my commissioner,” she said excitedly.

@ExplosionMare

Dynamo grinned with glee as Pencil was all for joining in on playing arcade games. "Okay! Also, there's no need to bring any spare change for today to play games. The idea is to test out every game. Just to see if everything is up and running. Also, it's just in case there's something wrong that needs to be fixed, or if the arcade machine isn't working. The most important thing is having fun. When the arcade is fully open, then you can bring in bits and change to play the games. Besides, it's a day of friendship and having fun playing games together." He would say, raising an eyebrow at the mention of her sketch pad. "You're making a drawing for your commissioner? That's pretty cool, in my opinion. Was there any specifics your commissioner was looking for? Maybe we can help find you some inspiration."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil hesitated at the specifics. The commissioner’s request was daring, but difficult to explain. Nevertheless, Pencil stated,

“He told me it had to be something I’d never seen before, but also something very unique. That’s why I came here, to find something unique. I keep struggling with what he means, though. I’ve seen plenty of new things here but none that he would take particular interest in,”

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

As he listened, Dynamo was baffled not at Pencil, but from the specifics she had explained. Whoever the commissioner was, it sounded as if they were driving a difficult bargain. 

"Something that hasn't been seen before, yet something that's unique. If I was in your position, then I would be struggling too. This commissioner of yours doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. No offense, of course. Perhaps he knows something, but wants to see if others can find that very same kind of vision?" He placed a hoof under his chin as he spoke his thoughts out loud. "I'm not really sure if I'll be much help, but I hope I'll still help in any way I can. Since arriving in Friendshire, it feels like there's so much to offer to everypony and anypony. So, perhaps you'll find that inspiration that you're looking for. There isn't a timeframe on when this drawing had to be completed, right?" He would ask, feeling worried about Pencil, but hopeful in his friend's success.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision @ExplosionMare

Pastel smiled widely, blushing as she swayed her tail.

"Hehe, you're already my hero! you're why I'm here!"

with the mention of the arcade, Pastels usual self returned in full force as she bounced around.

"Oohh, arcade! Arcade! Since Astral and Pencil are new to it maybe, that officially makes us their senpai! Nyaha, we will show you the way~"

Pastel reached a hoof up to pat one of their heads, but then remembered she was the smallest of the bunch... She converted this into a hoof bump into the air.

"If Pencil has a project to do I can help too! I draw in class... kind of.'

"kind of" was worrying, but her heart was in the right place

• Brohoof 1

@Pastel Heart

Dynamo looked down at Pastel, while smiling with a slight blush from her praise. 

"I'm glad that I got to meet you and that you're staying in Friendshire. Hopefully, your grandpa will agree in letting you stay here, as well. If that's the case, then I hope I'll continue to always be your hero, Pastel."

He chuckled as he watched the small bundle of energy, who was bouncing around at the mention of the arcade.

"I guess it depends if Astral and/or Pencil have ever been to an arcade before. That, or if they've ever played video games, as well. If there's a 'no' to either of those ideas, then I guess we're technically their senpai in the world of games." He gasps at the mention of showing a way. A random thought had occurred in his mind. "You know da wae, too!? I thought I was the only one! Huzzah! Now we shall show our friends da wae to the queen!" He tried to hold back a laugh, but was unsuccessful in his efforts. He noticed that Pastel was reaching out with her hoof, but it soon turned into a hoof bump. He reached down to bump hoofs with her outstretched hoof, before placing the young filly upon his back.

"That's a good idea, Pastel! We can all work together to make this a sort of team effort. I mean, I used to draw randomly in my spare time, but it was mostly video game weaponry. When you said 'kind of,' what did you have in mind?" He was a little concerned at the mention of "kind of." However, he knew that the young filly had meant well. Not only that, but every idea and opinion had meant well to the gamer pony.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart

Dynamo looked down at Pastel, while smiling with a slight blush from her praise. 

"I'm glad that I got to meet you and that you're staying in Friendshire. Hopefully, your grandpa will agree in letting you stay here, as well. If that's the case, then I hope I'll continue to always be your hero, Pastel."

He chuckled as he watched the small bundle of energy, who was bouncing around at the mention of the arcade.

"I guess it depends if Astral and/or Pencil have ever been to an arcade before. That, or if they've ever played video games, as well. If there's a 'no' to either of those ideas, then I guess we're technically their senpai in the world of games." He gasps at the mention of showing a way. A random thought had occurred in his mind. "You know da wae, too!? I thought I was the only one! Huzzah! Now we shall show our friends da wae to the queen!" He tried to hold back a laugh, but was unsuccessful in his efforts. He noticed that Pastel was reaching out with her hoof, but it soon turned into a hoof bump. He reached down to bump hoofs with her outstretched hoof, before placing the young filly upon his back.

"That's a good idea, Pastel! We can all work together to make this a sort of team effort. I mean, I used to draw randomly in my spare time, but it was mostly video game weaponry. When you said 'kind of,' what did you have in mind?" He was a little concerned at the mention of "kind of." However, he knew that the young filly had meant well. Not only that, but every idea and opinion had meant well to the gamer pony.

Astral was glad to see Dynamo back in high spirits, and the mention of an arcade brought curiosity to his eyes.

"Sounds like fun, I'll tag along. Let's just hope they don't have a 'Walkway Combat' machine, I'm pretty good at that game."

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Astral Vision said:

Astral was glad to see Dynamo back in high spirits, and the mention of an arcade brought curiosity to his eyes.

"Sounds like fun, I'll tag along. Let's just hope they don't have a 'Walkway Combat' machine, I'm pretty good at that game."

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare

Upon hearing Astral's agreement to the arcade, Dynamo nodded as it was unanimous. "It sounds like we are all in agreement. In that case, then follow me! I shall lead us to the arcade!" He exclaimed, leading the way towards the arcade. He soon stopped as he turned back to look at Pencil. "Should we make a quick stop over to your place? You did say you needed to go and get your sketch pad. If not, then should we give you the directions to the arcade?" He asks, tilting his head slightly at the game that Astral had mentioned. 

"Walkway Combat? I've played my fair share of video games, but I don't know if I've ever heard of that one. Is it sort of like Mortal Kombat? Unless it's a different styled game that's based on a popular game." 

@Dynamo Pad

"Hehe, you'll always be my hero, Dyny!"

Pastel winked, sticking her tongue out in a cute, flirty manner. She probably learned that gesture from a character in anime.

She giggled as she got her hoof bump and was flopped onto Dynamo's back. She was light, and soft, kind of like picking up a cat.

"I, uhh... used to graffiti the school wall for fun before I got suspended for it."

...A delinquent to the core.

@Astral Vision

Pastel smirked evilly, rubbing her hooves together.

"Ooohh, if that's what I think it is, I'll give you a run for your money, Astry~! I'm good at the game Dyny mentioned too!"

Edited by Pastel Heart
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel winked, sticking her tongue out in a cute, flirty manner. She probably learned that gesture from a character in anime.

She giggled as she got her hoof bump and was flopped onto Dynamo's back. She was light, and soft, kind of like picking up a cat.

"I, uhh... used to graffiti the school wall for fun before I got suspended for it."

@Astral Vision

"Ooohh, if that's what I think it is, I'll give you a run for your money, Astry~ I know the fatality codes for my main!"

As he placed her upon his back, Dynamo had to admit that she was light and soft like a little kitten. "It sounds like we are both of each other's heroes. At least we'll have each other's backs when or if there is ever any danger. If not, then there could be some sort of epic adventure that would call for the need of heroes and heroines." He smiled, wondering more and more of what this town had to offer. He chuckled at Pastel's facial expression, but blushed slightly in the process. He wondered where she had learned to make those kind of expressions. He wasn't sure if she was teasing him or if she had some ulterior motive. He mentally reminded himself that he would try to talk to her about that later if they had time. He frowned slightly at the mention of graffiti, before ruffling her mane lightly. "I know graffiti is not a good thing, but one could argue that you were trying to express yourself. I guess it also depends on what the picture of the graffiti was like. Since graffiti is wrong in the first place and all. Hopefully, you learned or your grandpa had taught you that graffiti is not a good thing." He would explain with an understanding look.

"It sounds like someone is a fan of that game series. I'm definitely a fan of fighting games, but I do like some other genre's. I guess I also lean more towards anime fighting games. Since it's always fun to play as your favorite characters from shows that one watches. I actually wonder if Pokemon games count as an anime game, or if they are just a sort of RPG kind of game." He wondered, looking back to see Pastel smirking, while rubbing her two front hooves together. He smirked as it seemed that she too, was into the competitiveness of a video game.

(edited)

@Kronos the Revenant

Kronos did a good job counting employees in the crafting area. At least, that was before a 13th employee slipped in, wearing enough safety gear to completely cover their face. And even with all that gear on, he looks a lot like one of the employees Kronos all ready counted. Someone who isn't sharp enough might think it was their identical twin or something, and the other employees won't question it since the safety gear he is wearing has the company name on it.

Volunteering, employee 13 opens the boxes for Kronos, slowly. Then he moves away from the boxes and heads deeper into the crafting area. Kronos will find that among the raw materials, there are some termites and other invaders wearing down the quality of the raw materials. And unlike everyone else working here, since no pony seems to be sharp enough to notice, these various insects haven't been in there long. They were placed there quite recently.

@Windy Breeze

Trilby nods understanding, more than Shadow knows. "Well, I think our job here is done for now. Come on, beautiful." Together, Shadow and Trilby leave to tackle the rest of the day. "So, before we have dinner... What if I help you find a house to live in? Do you prefer to live alone, or with a community?"

Meanwhile, Samurai has been very busy.
He went to visit Fix and his family, offering to pay for any medical or trauma bills they might have. He finds Sundae Delight and makes she is okay as well. In fact, there were other civilian ponies at the cemetery yesterday, ponies that got caught up and injured in the fight against the spirit of Nightmare Moon. It takes a while, but Samurai eventually finds and visits them in the hospital. He offers to help pay for their medical bills as well. He apologizes to every pony that was there at the cemetery that night; they didn't deserve to be inconvenienced this way, but he'll do his best to lift each one of them up on his own.

It took hours, but now Samurai is finally done. "Ah... Finally free... I suppose I still have some free time. What should I do now?" Samurai says to himself as he walks off through the town.

Edited by Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine

“Maybe with community, I guess. I don't want to bother anypony but i also don't want to live alone” Shadow said “But can i stay in your house for a few days? I feel like to stay with you” 

Sundae Delight's POV

“Oh, you don't have to apologize, Mr. Sam. Somepony had helped me back at the cemetery and my crotch and my pelvis didn't feel to painful anymore” Delight said. 

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

@Astral Vision

"Ooohh, if that's what I think it is, I'll give you a run for your money, Astry~! I'm good at the game Dyny mentioned too!"

@Pastel Heart

Astral raised his brow at Pastel's challenge, then chuckled.

"Very well, I'll take you on once we get there. You're going down, Pinky." (Insert Patrick Tubby meme)

@Samurai Equine

As the group began to make their way to the arcade, Astral caught sight of a familiar pony passing by. It turned out to be Samurai, the pony who Astral had first met.

"Greetings Samurai, how's the day been for you? Any more progress with the cube?"

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

What the hell!? Kronos thought as he saw the termites eating away at the material.

He quickly shot his head up and tried to follow the masked interloper. He pulled out a sword that segmented into many parts kept together with a chain. He whipped it around and skillfully wrangled one of the perpetrator’s hind legs. 

“GET OVER HERE!!!!” he demanded as he yanked the whipsword towards him. “Who are you and how did you manage to sabotage this stock?”

Edited by Kronos the Revenant