Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad

In the gym, Cosmic and his gang were about to hear who is up next.
Alhimar gave them fair warning that all eyes were on him and his gang. Chelsea's telepathic message from earlier was proof of that. She wants to make sure everyone is on guard around this trio.
Now Cosmic needs to think carefully about what their next move is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Elusive grins such a happy smile that she could almost cry. "Wow. Such a selfless answer. This is exactly what Mayor White and the rest of us were hoping to see in today's tournament! Thank you, Thundy! Next up, we have Sledge Hoof VS. Brain! Will Sledge Hoof and Brain please report to the arena!" Elusive announces before going back to her seat.

"All right, I'm finally up!" Sledge Hoof, the construction pony, arrives. He is wearing his hard hat and tool belt. He hops onto the arena and pumps his club-sized wrench into the air. "FRIEND-SHI-RE! FRIEND-SHI-RE! FRIEND-SHI-RE!" The strong earth pony chants, getting the audience to join him as he waits for his opponent.

@Starforce

"Feels like most of time, I'm just doing boring office work. However, there are times where I can have some mischievous fun. My brother White likes to think he runs this town without hinderance, but I like to remind him who is equally in charge, when I can." Mayor Black explains.

@Reality Check, @Frisk, @Ragland Tiger, @Courageous Thunder Dash, @ExplosionMare, @Dynamo Pad

Final nods. "In that case, I'll lead the way. Coming, Necry? If you still need medical assistance, one of my friends at the tournament does have healing abilities. Might even help with your lost memories!" Final says before trotting off towards the tournament grounds.

It takes a moment to get there, but they arrive. Final pays for their tickets. "You can all pay me back some other time. Might not be today or tomorrow, but eventually." Final say. They let the three of them in, and he guides them across the stands to his group of friends. "Chelsea! Bluebell! Pencil! Sparkly! ...Dynamo? Dynamo! I brought some friends to join us. See? Told you my instincts were never wrong. Everyone, this is Necry and Reality Check. They are new to town. Reality, Necry, these are SOME of the friends I was mentioning. Chelsea is a healer and a caring soul. Pencil is the owner of the town's art gallery and a talented artist too. Bluebell is intelligent and kind hearted. I'm still learning about Sparkly but I get the feeling there's a lot of surprises in store. Dynamo is the gamer pony and owner of the local arcade--He's also one of the fighters here today. Surprised he decided to sit with us, the spectators, a while." Final quickly turns towards the arena and points. "See that half griffon character leaving the arena? That's Thundy, event organizer and wild card. Easily one of the most heroic characters here, but I heard he has a wild side. ...I don't see Kronos, but you can't miss him. He's like some kind of noble cyborg pony or something... And if you look closely, do you see him? He's small from this distance, but he's sitting right there, meditating at the doorway between the arena and the fighters-only area. The asian pony with the curved horn. That's Samurai Equine; the most heroic pony in this whole town, the military leader and guardian warrior. If anyone ever needs help, if evil is rearing it's ugly head, he'll be the first to respond. And if for any reason he can't; his friends will, and I just introduced you to his friends!" Final explains.

Edited by Oni Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Oni Equine

Opia nodded to his explanation. She found herself presently bored with the tournament's events. It was time to examine the rest of the town and hopefully meet someone else interesting like Mayor Black. Mayor Black had her utmost respect out of everyone here that much was clear. The griffons that she had encountered here she found to be invasive and imprudent, it was time to leave. 

"Tell you what, Mayor Black. I am going to head on out of here for a while until this event is over. When I get back you can feel free to fill me in on what happened and I'll find you after this event concludes. I haven't seen the rest of the town for myself yet and I can tell that at this current time and place it is prime real estate for seeing it without distractions. I also should let you have your space for a while as you are like me, too. I'll see you in a bit. Take care, and enjoy your food." she spoke, as sentimental as such words may be her tone was cold and neutral. 

With that said she got up and gave him a bit of a wave and then would leave the tournament area. She easily avoided the other ponies on the way out. Away from the tournament she would sigh in relief that she can actually hear her own thoughts now. The stress of all those close quarters and the social interactions left her like a calm stream. Like that, she would head onward into the town itself. Noting the lack of ponies around, she was free to look at whatever she like.

• Brohoof 1

@Oni Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Kronos the Revenant

Thundy decided to go to the stands for a while. However, he noticed that Final had returned with some new acquaintances. "Well look what we...oh my goodness! Are my eyes playing tricks on me?" Thundy asked as he looked at the familiar pokemon. "Dynamo's gonna be absolutely floored when he sees this..." Thundy thought to himself. "Hey there, I'm Thundy, it's so nice to meet you two." Thundy said smiling. 

Chelsea smiled at the two newcomers. "Why hello there, I'm Chelsea." Chelsea said smiling.

@Oni Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Kronos the Revenant @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare

¨Hi Im Necrozma, but I only remember myself as Necry. Do any of you know memory magic? Because I dont remember anything about myself..."

Suddenly, his head started to hurt...Necry started to receive bad flashbacks of his Dusk Mane Species falling to...¨Dawn Wings? No...That cant be... why would they- AHHHHHHH!!!!¨

Necrozma let out a loud cry and he changed back to Dusk Mane without knowing...¨Why is this happening to me?!?¨He cried.

@Dynamo Pad @Oni Equine @ExplosionMare @Kronos the Revenant @Ragland Tiger @Frisk

Chelsea listened, but when Necry started to act as if his head was hurting...and let out a scream, Chelsea quickly grabbed Necry and brought him in for a warm hug. She let out a slow flow of water energy that eased the pain...and because of her pure heart, the memories started to come back. Chelsea held Necry close to comfort him. "It'll be okay Necry...you're safe with us now." Chelsea said sweetly, nuzzling Necry with her beak. 

• Brohoof 1

@Frisk @Oni Equine @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Kronos the Revenant

"Oooh, if you'd come in the morning of this day, you could've signed up for the fighting tournament. However, since Thundy isn't fighting until later, we could perhaps take a walk around Friendshire, and we'll show you all there is to do around here. Sound good?" Chelsea asked looking at Necry, still holding him. She looked at the others to see what they would say. "That sounds good. Wish I could tag along, but I gotta stay here since I'm participating in the tournament." Thundy said. 

@Frisk @Reality Check @Oni Equine @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger

"Oh we could certainly get something to eat if you're hungry. Not sure if we could bring the food back here so we won't miss the later matches of the tournament..." Chelsea said thinking about where to take Necry to eat. 

• Brohoof 1

Kronos happened to be wandering the stadium when he came across his friends with a peculiar creature. 

High energy levels detected, a voice said, much higher than normal. 

Agreed, another replied, Investigation necessary. 

Complying with the voices, he went to investigate. Kronos then saw something that looked vaguely familiar. 

“A Necrozma!?” Kronos asked himself befuddledlby, “I gotta see this for myself.” He also digistructed a Master Ball just in case and had it readied as he got closer to Necrozma. “Im only going to study you, big fella, dont blind me.”

• Brohoof 1

@Oni Equine

Back in the gym, Cosmic and the others had heard the announcement of the next fight. From what it seemed like, Frozen was going up against Sledge Hoof. "Alright, then. Time to make it three for three. Not only that, but I'm up against the Hagrid ruffian. Don't expect to wait that long for me to win." Frozen sighed as he was about to make his exit of the gym, but was stopped with a hoof on his shoulder. Turning to see who stopped him, he was momentarily caught off guard to see that it was none other than Cosmic. "What is it, Cosmic?" He asks, wondering why he was stopped in the first place. "I want you to throw this fight." The moment he spoke, it was as if the whole room became silent. Even the roaring of the crowd had ceased like the volume on a TV was muted. "Excuse me? You want me to what?" Frozen narrowed his eyes, while hoping he misheard his leader. "You heard me! I want you to throw this next fight. Just don't make it easy for him to win." Hearing this response bugged Frozen as he never had to throw in anything. "You know how I hate to lose. So, why do I have to go and throw a match like this. Why should I waste this opportunity?" The pegasus was honestly starting to get sick and tired of his boss lately. Was it because of him meeting Calhoun, or was it what Samurai had talked to him about?

"Don't you get it? What that zebra had said was right. The more each of us fights, then the more that the crowd will be watching us. Watching and waiting for when we make a mistake, or when we do something that we aren't supposed to. Don't you see? If they see that we are using that gift, then our whole strategy is blown. It was even stated in the rules, but what do we know? We blew raspberries at the rules as rules are always made to be broken. Knowing that griffon, he'll rat us out and then we'll be disqualified. So, how do we get them off of our tail? By making sure that one of us has to lose and that one is you. Besides, it's like you were telling us on the way over to this dump of a town. You're not much of a fighter. Plus, you get to go and check up on Calhoun to see how he's doing. If anyone should tell him that he's in the group, then it has to be you." Cosmic explained, Cheap listening to the conversation back and forth. "You know, he does make a point. That's a deal one wouldn't refuse and I know all about deals." He winked, Frozen contemplating as he weighed his options. On one hoof, they could be more focused in their numbers to take out the competition. With Fold potentially being on their side, their odds of victory was greatly increased. On the other hoof, it was a bit of a risk. If they found out that Cosmic was using his gift on them and their fights, then they'd be out of the tournament. Not only that, but their plans to rule the town would be thrown out the window.

It was a hard pill to swallow, but Frozen had figured that there was only one outcome for them to succeed. "Fine. I'll do what I have to, but you said I didn't have to make it easy. In that case, let's see if I can't make that ruffian sweat a little." Adjusting his glasses, the pegasus started to make his way out of the gym and towards the ring.

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Oni Equine @Frisk @Reality Check @Courageous Thunder Dash @Starforce 

Back in the stands, Dynamo watched as Sledge Hammer had entered the ring in preparation for the next match. He chuckled and smiled as the construction pony had gotten the crowd hyped up for the next fight. "It seems like he knows how to get the crowd's attention. It's always good to get everyone psyched when it comes to having fun." His ears suddenly perked as he heard someone calling out to him and the others. Looking around, he saw a young, teenage unicorn standing with others. Upon further inspection, however, Dynamo had gasped as he was able to recognize the pony. The same coat/jacket, what he thought were a few clocks or watches, had still reminded Dynamo of the time traveling pony. "Finn! It's so good to see you again." He smiled, waving at the time traveler. Upon being introduced, Dynamo nodded as he realized he was still in the stands. "Some things happened when I was fighting against Lightning Dust. I wanted to make sure that Bluebell was okay, so I came up to the stands. I hope it was okay and I hope I didn't steal your seat." He says, realizing that the extra open spot was probably Final's. Upon seeing who Final had brought with him, the gaming unicorn had stopped as if he was frozen in time.

There, standing right in front of him, was something a gamer could only dream of. That being a Pokemon, but not just any Pokemon. Dynamo's jaw dropped as he saw a legendary Pokemon standing right before him. "T-There's no way..." If he recalled, he knew of the giant bat-like creature. "I remember now." He gasped, about to head over as a grin began to form on his face. Even the now named Necry admitting he was a Necrozma added onto the fact of his excitement. As he momentarily pulled away from Bluebell, he stopped as Necry had started to yell as if they were in pain. What shocked Dynamo more was that Necry was transforming from a giant bat to a giant lion. While the bat was the size of a griffon and the lion was the size of a pony. Dynamo couldn't help in being surprised as it was both Dawn Wings and Dusk Mane Necrozma. Dynamo's excitement immediately faded as he frowned in concern. He didn't know what was happening to Necry, but he wished there was something he could do. He could probably use the belt to try and use some healing abilities, but he was still recharging his magic from his fight against Lightning.

Thankfully, Chelsea had brought the legendary into a warm hug, while letting out water energy to heal Necry. "You said you're name is Necry, right? Are you okay? You're not in any pain, are you?" He asks, wanting to make sure that the Prism Pokemon was okay, before hoping to talk to them. As everything was going on, he had seen a mint green unicorn with a blue hat was next to Final. "Oh, hello. It's nice to meet you too. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. What's your name? If you don't mind me asking, that is."

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant @Dynamo Pad @Frisk @Oni Equine

Chelsea sensed another presence. She turned and saw Kronos...who was holding a Master Ball. "Kronos? Why are you holding that Master Ball. This Necrozma here isn't one to study...in fact...he has quite the story..." Chelsea said looking at Kronos.

@Kronos the Revenant  @Dynamo Pad  @Courageous Thunder Dash

Necry sensed the presence too...and turned around with a mighty roar.¨When will people learn!!!¨ Necrozma asked loudly.

Necry started to glow....¨Oh no not...¨ 

´Bright light is about to burst out of Necry!´

He was Transforming...into Ultra Necrozma...but when he revealed himself ...he was a shiny ultra and not a normal ultra due to the two in one form...

png-transparent-sonic-the-hedgehog-sonic-exe-icon-quiz-sonic-generations-tails-android-flower-fox-tail-mammal-carnivoran-dog-like-mammal.png

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Frisk @Kronos the Revenant @Ragland Tiger @Oni Equine @Reality Check @Dynamo Pad

Chelsea gasps. "See that's why you don't assume Kronos...look what you've done..." Chelsea said annoyed. She gathered some water energy and wrapped Necry in a bubble to suppress his pwoer. She then rushed him outside of the tournament ground. "Great...now how are you supposed to get back to that normal form of yours...?" Chelsea asked. 

Necry said with determination,¨I guess someone needs to battle me...but dont worry, I´ll be fine after. If anyone-¨ since Kronos was the one who started it, he extremely Eyeballed him,¨-is up to it. OR IS ANYONE CHICKEN?!?¨ Necry yelled as he broke through Chelsea´s magic.In fact he absorbed part of what remained of the suppressor as if if was Light. 

(ooc: Oh great, this might cause some people to challenge him.)

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Frisk @Oni Equine @Reality Check @Courageous Thunder Dash @Starforce

Dynamo's ears perked as Chelsea had mentioned Kronos' name. Looking towards the steps, Dynamo smiled as he saw the cybernetic pony had made his presence known to the group. "Hey, Kronos. It's good to see you." He says, before tilting his head in confusion as he saw what appeared to be a master ball. "Uh...Kronos? I hope you don't mind me asking, but why do you happen to have a master ball on you?" He asks, before gasping upon learning that Kronos wanted to study Necry. "I wouldn't say that, Kronos. I agree with Chelsea as this Necrozma looks really friendly. I don't know how Necry got here or why, but it's really nice to meet them." He says, before his ears fell due to the mighty roar. Looking towards Necry, Dynamo gasped as the Prism Pokemon began to glow, before transforming. Necry was gone, but in it's place? Was a giant dragon of blue light with four wings.

Seeing the giant Ultra Necrozma had caused Dynamo's legs to give out on him. He fell to the ground in a sitting position as he saw the giant legendary in the sky. "Oh...I was not expecting that to happen today." He almost could chuckle as he was sweating bullets at how scary things were becoming. However, this was no time to laugh or joke. Upon hearing Chelsea's question, Dynamo could only shake his head. "If I were in the game, then I would hope to use Metagross. It can take some attacks, before I use toxic and heal spam to stall out the fight. At least, that's how I was able to win that fight." He explained, while the female griffon was trying to suppress Necry's power. Eyes darting around, Dynamo had tried to think constantly on what he could try to do to help save the Prism Pokemon. "Do you think there's a way we can talk to him? Put the master ball away to show that we mean it no harm, Kronos!" Dynamo exclaimed, but it was proven futile as Necry was eyeballing Kronos. "Or...maybe not." He stated as Necry had broken through Chelsea's water barrier.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Frisk @Dynamo Pad @Kronos the Revenant @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger

"Ugh...this is all your fault Kronos..." Chelsea said powering up to Stage 2. She gathered a load of energy. "Giga Drain!" Chelsea shouted as she aimed a beam at Necrozma. A load of energy was sapped from Necrozma. Chelsea dispelled most of the energy but kept some for herself. "Guys...we gotta sap its energy. By doing this, we could revert it back to its regular form." Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 1

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Upon hearing Chelsea mention that they had to sap Necrozma's energy, Dynamo nodded in agreement. "That's a good idea in theory, but I want to say that's easier said than done. I don't know any energy draining spells." He says, before a sudden though crossed his mind. "Wait a minute. Hey, Chelsea! Are you able to help restore one's magic? I might have an idea, but I'm low on magic." He knew it was a bit of a stretch, but his previous mention from before was what he had been aiming for.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Giga Drain wasnt very effective on Necry...¨Can you idiots survive this?!?¨ He questioned as he was preparing a familiar move...
Z-move energy was being prepared...He is about to unleash his full powered Z move...¨I wont go down without either the move being used, or without a fight!¨ he yelled. It was impulse but inside, Necry tried to fight it. Nothing happened...The move was about to take effect...

Edited by Frisk
clarifying
  • Brohoof 1

@Frisk @Dynamo Pad @Kronos the Revenant @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Oni Equine

Chelsea let out a burst of energy that restored Dynamo's magic. She sensed Necry inside trying to fight. She envoloped herself inside a ball and traveled inside Necry's spirit. Inside, Chelsea could see the clash of darkness and light...Necry trying to hold on. With a burst of light, Chelsea pushed back the dark spirit. "Necry! I'm in your spirit. You can do this! You can fight the darkness. Please don't put everyone here in danger. You can do this..." Chelsea said encouragingly. 

• Brohoof 1

@Frisk @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Oni Equine @Kronos the Revenant

"Well that's what we're here for Necry. We're your friends. Yes, it'll take some time, but I know you can do it...as for you...Kronos..." Chelsea said turning with a glare. "...You need to not be so impulsive. You could've put everyone in danger. This is a different pokemon, he's insecure and is still trying to remember his history." Chelsea said sternly to Kronos. 

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Frisk @Oni Equine @Reality Check @Courageous Thunder Dash @Starforce @Kronos the Revenant

Even as he felt his magic being restored from the energy that Chelsea had taken from Necry, Dynamo wasn't sure if there was anything he could do. With how they were in the crowd and the Z-move was beginning to form. It looked like there weren't many options. However, it looked as if Chelsea had entered Necry's spirit in the form of a ball. "I remember this. Didn't she do the same thing when we had to help Finn when one of Kronos' spirits was out of control?" He asks, recalling a time that felt familiar to this. Waiting with baited breath, the gaming unicorn could only watch and prepare for any inevitable. "Please, Chelsea. If anyone can help Necry, then it's you." He says, before the giant dragon had begun to disappear. As the light faded from the creature, Necry had once more turned into the form of a Dawn Wings Necrozma. Upon hearing Necry's apology, Dynamo smiled softly, while shaking his head. "There's no need to apologize, Necry. I'm just glad that you'll be okay." He says, letting of a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding.

"It's just like what Chelsea had said. We're you're friends and friends are always there for each other. I know we just met, but I would be happy to be your friend." He says, looking back to Kronos with a look of concern in his eyes. "If it's okay, then can you please put the master ball away, Kronos? Necry doesn't seem to be like the type of Pokemon who would want to be captured." He says, hoping he wasn't stepping over any boundaries or causing issues for the others. It was a good think Chelsea was able to help calm the Prism Pokemon down. Otherwise, one wouldn't be able to determine the safety of the crowd or even the town of Friendshire.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad 

“Im very sorry,” Kronos said as he crushed the Master Ball into pieces, “I dont know what came over me. Just, please, forgive me. I wasnt aware that this Necrozma was your friend. Still, there’s so much i want to observe.” He red cybernetic eye glowed bluish white and decided to do some scans of Necrozma.

”Fascinating,” he said in awe, “The amount of energy you exude is simply amazing. Why, you could power up an entire continent with this much energy. I hope you dont mind me asking, but how did you get here?”

• Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant

¨Well, Im not entirely sure yet, because my memory was erased before I supposedly came.¨ Necry stated.¨But, somethings hitting me...¨

Then, at that very moment, he remembered...(Initiate flashback here, the others can see it through his power)

¨Mommy? Daddy? Anyone? Are you here?¨ Said young Necrozma as he woke up from his nap in the Dusk Mane Village.¨Maybe they are all out at the fields...¨ So he went.

At the fields, he saw his Dusk Mane dad standing against an army of Dawn Wings Necrozma.¨He is the last one! GET HIM!!!"They outnumbered him greatly...and the Necrozma Dawn Wings army had won against the last Necrozma Dusk Mane army...¨DAAAAAD!!!!! No...¨ Young Necry cried...

¨Huh? a child? hmph. SImple. ERASE HIS MEMORY TROOPS. I BANISH HIM FROM MY NEW KINGDOM!!!¨the newly crowned ruler of the Ultra Verse.

¨NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!¨Young Necry yelled (end flashback)