Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision @Pastel Heart

Pencil turned her head towards Dynamo and said,

“Oh, no, there’s no time limit! They said I could take all I need to find this ‘unique vision’, which is great since I have no idea what I’m drawing,”

She trotted along with Astral, Dynamo, and Pastel, trying to keep up with the three of them. She overheard Pastel exchanging memes with Dynamo, which Pencil had to snort at to herself. She continued on excitedly, thrilled that she could go and test games without even having to pay for them. It had been a long time since she went to an arcade and those times were always on trips since Sire’s Hollow was yet to have an arcade of their own. The thought of getting to play all these games as long as she wanted filled her mind with many joyful and nostalgic thoughts.

Her train of thought was abruptly stopped as soon as Dynamo mentioned her sketch pad. How could she have forgotten already! Shaking her head to snap out of her trance, she told him,

“Oh yeah, right! That would be great if we could go back, thanks! That is, if it’s okay with everypony else,”

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel closed her eyes as her mane was ruffled, giggling. She seemed to smirk when he started the "graffiti is wrong" talk, and proudly said...

"Grandpa said, "don't get caught next time"! So don't worry!"

Quality parenting 10/10.

"I don't think I've played many of those, but you get to make your own pony in the ones I've played! And I'll have you know, I'm absolutely dazzling~"

She flipped her mane like Rarity would, admiring her own handiwork with a potentially awful character creation system.

"Well by that logic, like, most games are manga games... woah, dude."

@Astral Vision

Astral was activating her chuunibyo mode full force, she put her hoof up as if she was reaching for some kinda weapon and squinted her eyes.

"Who you callin Pinky huuuh?? I'll crush you with one strike!"

@ExplosionMare

She looked back at Pencil, briefly breaking the spell on her before looking back at Astral.

"...I'll crush you AFTER assisting the maiden in her quest."

• Brohoof 2

41 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision @Pastel Heart

Pencil turned her head towards Dynamo and said,

“Oh, no, there’s no time limit! They said I could take all I need to find this ‘unique vision’, which is great since I have no idea what I’m drawing,”

She trotted along with Astral, Dynamo, and Pastel, trying to keep up with the three of them. She overheard Pastel exchanging memes with Dynamo, which Pencil had to snort at to herself. She continued on excitedly, thrilled that she could go and test games without even having to pay for them. It had been a long time since she went to an arcade and those times were always on trips since Sire’s Hollow was yet to have an arcade of their own. The thought of getting to play all these games as long as she wanted filled her mind with many joyful and nostalgic thoughts.

Her train of thought was abruptly stopped as soon as Dynamo mentioned her sketch pad. How could she have forgotten already! Shaking her head to snap out of her trance, she told him,

“Oh yeah, right! That would be great if we could go back, thanks! That is, if it’s okay with everypony else,”

The gamer pony turned his head towards Pencil, before giving her a smile and a sigh of relief. "That's good to know. I'd be really worried if you were on a time limit. Sometimes I happen to have a bad case of procrastination. I do try to keep up with my goals, but then I tend to leave things until the last minute. You can't even imagine how my packing is when it comes to traveling to different towns for a tournament." He chuckled as the group continued making their way across town. Hearing her remark about her sketch pad, Dynamo nodded, before responding,

"You're welcome and it's no problem. If some of us still want to head towards the arcade, then some of us can go with you. I guess it honestly depends on where you're staying in town. This town is pretty huge, but it doesn't seem too difficult to navigate around in."

4 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel closed her eyes as her mane was ruffled, giggling. She seemed to smirk when he started the "graffiti is wrong" talk, and proudly said...

"Grandpa said, "don't get caught next time"! So don't worry!"

Quality parenting 10/10.

"I don't think I've played many of those, but you get to make your own pony in the ones I've played! And I'll have you know, I'm absolutely dazzling~"

She flipped her mane like Rarity would, admiring her own handiwork with a potentially awful character creation system.

"Well by that logic, like, most games are manga games... woah, dude."

@Astral Vision

Astral was activating her chuunibyo mode full force, she put her hoof up as if she was reaching for some kinda weapon and squinted her eyes.

"Who you callin Pinky huuuh?? I'll crush you with one strike!"

@ExplosionMare

She looked back at Pencil, briefly breaking the spell on her before looking back at Astral.

"...I'll crush you AFTER assisting the maiden in her quest."

"I guess that's some interesting advice from your grandpa. I think I saw some drawings spray painted on some walls in my hometown, but that was mostly just art. Some would call it graffiti, but I guess it depends on who views said drawing." He chuckled as she flipped her mane at the mention of creating a character. "I do like those kind of games that allow you to customize your own character. It almost feels as if you are actually in the video game." He would say, before his jaw dropped at her form of logic. "I never really thought of it that way. That's pretty next level meta when you think about it."

Dynamo wobbled in his step as Pastel was raising her hoof as if to grab some kind of weapon. "Just be careful, Pastel. I wouldn't want us to trip and/or one of us get hurt." He smiled at Pastel, who was conversing with Pencil and Astral, while also trying to watch out for everyone's well being. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil pointed her hoof in the general direction her house was located. She was off a few degrees, but she was certain she still knew the location.

“Oh, it’s not too far away! It’s just over there. I’ll try my best to lead you to it,” she responded, saying the last part with a sheepish grin.

@Pastel Heart

Pencil couldn’t help but make a huge grin at the filly’s remark. She was an adorable yet strong-willed little pony. Pencil knew beneath all the pink and the cuteness, there was a fight within this filly that could withstand and challenge thrown at her, especially ones concerning her friends.

• Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant

The unaccounted-for pony is quickly wrangled! He looks left and right, trying to keep his work jacket closed. "Nothing! Nopony! I, uh... I'm just the nighttime janitor! I swear!" He says, despite the fact that it's clearly day. He seems to be hiding something, not just information but something in his jacket.

As Kronos interrogates the intruder, one of the worker ponies looks at the termites judgingly. The termites stop eating the wood out of guilt.

@Windy Breeze

"My house only has the one bedroom, that's why I slept at my shop. But if you want, there is an apartment complex in the neighborhood behind my house. Coming over to see me would be as easy as walking across the street, and the ponies in the other apartments are very friendly. The Cobblestone family are some of my best customers." Trilby explains, making an offer.

@Astral Vision, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @Pastel Heart

Samurai had quite the long day, and even some weird explanations from all the ponies he talked to. When Sundae talks about her health, which includes her pelvis and her... crotch... Samurai decided it was better to not ask too many questions. He knows Raze was staying with her for a while, but that's between them and it has nothing to do with him.

However, as he begins to wrap up everything, he incidentally finds his way to his friends. Astral being the first to greet him.
"Hello, everypony! I hope your day has been fulfilling so far." Samurai bows. "I've had a long, stressful day. Have I missed anything important?"

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

“Oh, that's good news. Well sure, I want to meet this Cobblestone Family, they are a very interesting family to me!” Shadow said enthusiastically, obviously accepting his offer. “How many bits I have pay for a room in the apartment complex you are talking about?” 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil pointed her hoof in the general direction her house was located. She was off a few degrees, but she was certain she still knew the location.

“Oh, it’s not too far away! It’s just over there. I’ll try my best to lead you to it,” she responded, saying the last part with a sheepish grin.

@Pastel Heart @Astral Vision

Dynamo looked from Pencil's hoof, before looking to the direction that she was point towards. He looked back to see a sheepish grin, before returning the expression with a smile of his own. "Based on what you said, that honestly doesn't seem that far away, in my opinion. We could make a quick detour if everyone is up for it. All we can ever do is try our best. Also, trust me. I'm not the best with directions. Even with a map, I can be a nervous wreck on finding the right place. I still forget that the house I'm staying at is still next to the arcade." He chuckled, while joking about the last part.

56 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Samurai had quite the long day, and even some weird explanations from all the ponies he talked to. When Sundae talks about her health, which includes her pelvis and her... crotch... Samurai decided it was better to not ask too many questions. He knows Raze was staying with her for a while, but that's between them and it has nothing to do with him.

However, as he begins to wrap up everything, he incidentally finds his way to his friends. Astral being the first to greet him.
"Hello, everypony! I hope your day has been fulfilling so far." Samurai bows. "I've had a long, stressful day. Have I missed anything important?"

The gamer pony's ears perked as he heard the voice of a familiar friend. He smiled as he saw Samurai approaching, before returning the bow. "Hey, Samurai! It's good to see you again. I'd say that today has been pretty fulfilling, so far." He frowned upon hearing Samurai's stressful day, before shaking his head as he heard Samurai's question. "I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had the best day, so far. I hope everything is okay. All we were doing was practicing some magic, while getting some interesting results." He smiled sheepishly as he remembered the way his spells had turned out. "At any rate, there was some reassurance and now everything is okay. We were thinking of heading towards the arcade to play and test out some games. Along with heading to Pencil's house so she can grab her sketch pad. Did you want to tag along with us? Maybe some games will help take your mind away from the stress you had been talking about."

@Dynamo Pad

"Petition Princess Twilight to push towards VR! fuuutuuure~"

Pastel giggled, retracting her metaphorical warrior claws to ger pampered by Dynamo. Her mane wae soft and fluffy; unusually long for a filly. No doubt her teachers give her trouble about it.

@ExplosionMare

Pastel pointed forward as if directing a ship as Astral started walking.

"Nyaha~ S.S. Dynamo, follow that maiden!"

@Samurai Equine

Pastel waves to Samurai, once again rejoining the group. She smirked and decided to tease him playfully.

"Oh hey, Sami! You totally missed it! We like, battled an ancient evil god and saved the princess!"

@Windy Breeze

"In this town, you never have to worry about that. If a place is unoccupied, you are free to live there." Trilby says and leads the way to the apartments. "And if they are anything like me, they'll love you."

@Kronos the Revenant

Instinctually, the intruder covers his neck to try and protect himself. As he does so, his jacket opens and reveals a lot photos and documents.

"...Hey! I know these. These are the blueprints for all the furniture we build around here." One of the workers says. Furthermore, underneath the intruder's jacket, is a Daring Decor business shirt. That explains who sent him; he works for the competition.

@Astral Vision, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @Pastel Heart

Samurai nods at everything Dynamo says, taking it all in. "My day hasn't been bad, there was just a lot of stuff that needed to be done. I've never been to an arcade before, but it sounds like a good idea. You can show me the ropes!"

He kneels down to Pastel's level when she tells him that. "Gasp and shock! You battled evil without me?! Guess I should have stuck by you today instead. I only did boring stuff like refurbish a building and check on some medical patients." Samurai explains. "Thank you for protecting the princess, brave soul. The town soldier is in your debt." He gives her a special bow of gratitude.

• Brohoof 2

After contemplating for a while, Raze yawned. "...I'm bored..." he said. He got up from his chair and looked around the house some more. Going through the back, he found some stairs leading up to a second floor where he found a small bedroom for himself, with a connecting bathroom. He then traveled back down and looked around the reception area some more. Nothing else to look at. 

"Guess I'll take a walk again..." he said as he went outside and back into the town. 

"That guy's right. This town's too peaceful..." he muttered to himself. "Still... something's bound to happen eventually... I hope."

22 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

"Petition Princess Twilight to push towards VR! fuuutuuure~"

Pastel giggled, retracting her metaphorical warrior claws to ger pampered by Dynamo. Her mane wae soft and fluffy; unusually long for a filly. No doubt her teachers give her trouble about it.

@ExplosionMare

Pastel pointed forward as if directing a ship as Astral started walking.

"Nyaha~ S.S. Dynamo, follow that maiden!"

@Samurai Equine

Pastel waves to Samurai, once again rejoining the group. She smirked and decided to tease him playfully.

"Oh hey, Sami! You totally missed it! We like, battled an ancient evil god and saved the princess!"

"I wonder if VR would exist. I know arcade machines are a thing. Along with the making of some consoles are on the rise. I've only seen a few anime that dealt with the idea of VR type of games. It would be interesting to see something like that in Equestria. Perhaps making a petition for Princess Twilight to look into this would be a good idea." Dynamo grinned, rolling his eyes playfully at being called a ship name. He was still learning how to grasp the meaning of joking around. So, he decided to play along with Pastel's remark. "Whoo Whoo!" He exclaimed, pretending the act like the ship's horn. "All aboard for the maiden voyage. Please make sure to keep your hooves, tails, and accessories within the S.S. Dynamo at all times. If you fall off, then we are not held responsible for anypony's carelessness. Next stop Pencil's place, before heading towards the arcade!" He chuckled, before turning back to face the Pastel and the rest of the group. "That is, if everypony else is in agreement with the idea, of course." He responds with a smile.

11 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Samurai nods at everything Dynamo says, taking it all in. "My day hasn't been bad, there was just a lot of stuff that needed to be done. I've never been to an arcade before, but it sounds like a good idea. You can show me the ropes!"

He kneels down to Pastel's level when she tells him that. "Gasp and shock! You battled evil without me?! Guess I should have stuck by you today instead. I only did boring stuff like refurbish a building and check on some medical patients." Samurai explains. "Thank you for protecting the princess, brave soul. The town soldier is in your debt." He gives her a special bow of gratitude.

"That's completely understandable. Responsibilities must come first before allowing yourself to enjoy the day." The gamer pony responded, looking back to asian pony. His jaw suddenly dropped at the mention of the arcade, before gasping in surprise. "You've never been to an arcade!? In that case, then we've got to try and change that immediately." He looked back to Pastel with a look of alarm. "You've got that, Pastel-chan? We're dealing with a code online of utmost priority. We're talking about monster invasion of a town or royal location of the utmost of urgency. Samurai has never been in an arcade before. We must change that asap!" He stated in a comedic fashion, before giving a playful smile and a wink to show that he was kidding. However, he hoped that she would understand and play along. Seeing how he knew that she seemed to be a gamer enthusiast like he was.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I wonder if VR would exist. I know arcade machines are a thing. Along with the making of some consoles are on the rise. I've only seen a few anime that dealt with the idea of VR type of games. It would be interesting to see something like that in Equestria. Perhaps making a petition for Princess Twilight to look into this would be a good idea." Dynamo grinned, rolling his eyes playfully at being called a ship name. He was still learning how to grasp the meaning of joking around. So, he decided to play along with Pastel's remark. "Whoo Whoo!" He exclaimed, pretending the act like the ship's horn. "All aboard for the maiden voyage. Please make sure to keep your hooves, tails, and accessories within the S.S. Dynamo at all times. If you fall off, then we are not held responsible for anypony's carelessness. Next stop Pencil's place, before heading towards the arcade!" He chuckled, before turning back to face the Pastel and the rest of the group. "That is, if everypony else is in agreement with the idea, of course." He responds with a smile.

"That's completely understandable. Responsibilities must come first before allowing yourself to enjoy the day." The gamer pony responded, looking back to asian pony. His jaw suddenly dropped at the mention of the arcade, before gasping in surprise. "You've never been to an arcade!? In that case, then we've got to try and change that immediately." He looked back to Pastel with a look of alarm. "You've got that, Pastel-chan? We're dealing with a code online of utmost priority. We're talking about monster invasion of a town or royal location of the utmost of urgency. Samurai has never been in an arcade before. We must change that asap!" He stated in a comedic fashion, before giving a playful smile and a wink to show that he was kidding. However, he hoped that she would understand and play along. Seeing how he knew that she seemed to be a gamer enthusiast like he was.

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine

Astral's forehead showed an anime-like sweat drop at Dynamo's immense enthusiasm, clearly the blue pony was dedicated to the world of gaming. Astral had great respect for this passion, as gaming brought many ponies and other creatures together.

"Sounds to me like you and Pastel have a quest Dynamo, one might call it a 'friendship quest'. I look forward to seeing some positive results from this objective."

Astral then turned his head to Samurai, and lowered his voice as if to address a concern.

"Hey Samurai, I notice you've had a pattern of believing Pastel's every claim for danger, and I'm just a little curious. With your cube in mind, this 'Final Premonition' pony, and even the possibility of a town curse, are you anticipating a major threat? I wouldn't blame you for being concerned, but I also hope you're not too worried."

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @Samurai Equine

Astral's forehead showed an anime-like sweat drop at Dynamo's immense enthusiasm, clearly the blue pony was dedicated to the world of gaming. Astral had great respect for this passion, as gaming brought many ponies and other creatures together.

"Sounds to me like you and Pastel have a quest Dynamo, one might call it a 'friendship quest'. I look forward to seeing some positive results from this objective."

Astral then turned his head to Samurai, and lowered his voice as if to address a concern.

"Hey Samurai, I notice you've had a pattern of believing Pastel's every claim for danger, and I'm just a little curious. With your cube in mind, this 'Final Premonition' pony, and even the possibility of a town curse, are you anticipating a major threat? I wouldn't blame you for being concerned, but I also hope you're not too worried."

Dynamo looked back at Astral, before giving his friend a sheepish smile. "I guess it really does seem like that, huh? I suppose one could call this quest a 'gaming quest,' as well. I guess we'll need to look into it more, while crossing that bridge when we get there." He smiled, looking forward to whatever this quest that he and Pastel would go towards. He always loved playing video games as it helped him to meet new competitors and rivals. It also helped him to improve in his gaming, while allowing himself to meet many strong opponents in the process. "Oh, by the way, Astral. Pastel, Pencil and I were going to stop by Pencil's place so she can grab her sketch pad. Do you and Samurai want to go along with us? It'll be a quick stop, before we head towards the arcade. What do you think?" He waited as it seemed that Astral and Samurai were talking about something that was of big importance. 

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

Trilby nods and leads the way.

A few minutes later, they return to Trilby's neighborhood and go to the next block over, behind his house. The apartments are all in their own little community. As Trilby goes there, a middle-aged earth stallion in a plaid vest and straw hat comes out to greet him. "Hello, Trilby. What brings you to this neck of the woods?" He asks. "Hello, Mr. Leather Cobblestone. I have a mare here who might be interested in one of your apartments." He says.

"Well, we have plenty. Do you want an upstairs apartment or downstairs?" He starts pointing at random buildings. "That one is unoccupied, that one is unoccupied, those two are unoccupied on the upstairs, those two are unoccupied downstairs... As for those behind me? That's where my family lives. I live with my wife, Velvet Cobblestone, and my youngest daughter, Caramel. Next door to the right lives my oldest son and my middle daughter. Temper lives upstairs, and Lilac lives downstairs."

@Kronos the Revenant

Jon thinks about it. "Well we can't exactly keep him here, that'd be illegal. I'm thinking the best thing to do would let him go, on one condition. He takes you back to his leader so you can settle things once and for all. And if he refuses, well... I can look away while you do your worst." Jon suggests.

@Astral Vision, @Dynamo Pad, @ExplosionMare, @Pastel Heart

Samurai sees how much this means to Dynamo and the way he talks about it to Pastel. He quickly stands up straight and salutes, going along with it.

However, Astral pulls him aside for a moment, and Samurai listens to what he has to say.
"I can't predict what's going to happen day-to-day any more than you can, Astral. I guess that's why I prefer to surround myself with good company, like you and Dynamo. I have a feeling that it's not me alone who is going to solve the mystery of the Laronde Box; but rather all of us working together. Oh, and don't worry about me and Pastel. I'm just trying to a positive influence on her life, like a big brother or father-figure. Think of it as me fulfilling my senpai duties, even if she doesn't think of me of me as a senpai. Many make vital memories during the days of youth, memories that we carry with us forever and shape how we see things. I just want to help make her life a happy one, if I can. Besides, she came here on her own, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's greater than the average philly."

Returning to Dynamo, he hears something about grabbing a sketch pad. "Sure thing. We can do that! I don't know if I would consider myself an artist, but I've drawn a few things myself in the past."

@Samurai Equine

Kronos looked down on his prisoner.

”Well,” he asked, “What’s it gonna be, punk? You gonna take me to your boss or am i gonna add your head to my collection?”

Just execute him where he stands. 

Kill him. 

Kronos’ eye slightly twitches, resisting the temptations of his voices to simply kill his target at the moment. 

@Samurai Equine

Pencil perked up at Samurai’s comment about previous art he had made.

“Really, you draw? What do you like to draw?” she exclaimed, trying really hard to prevent herself from shouting.

Pencil wagged her tail a bit as a compromise. She knew it was silly to get excited about something so small, but she loved meeting ponies who shared her passions. Plus, if Samurai still had a good knowledge about art, perhaps he would have some advice about her commission.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:05 PM, Samurai Equine said:

Samurai sees how much this means to Dynamo and the way he talks about it to Pastel. He quickly stands up straight and salutes, going along with it.

However, Astral pulls him aside for a moment, and Samurai listens to what he has to say.
"I can't predict what's going to happen day-to-day any more than you can, Astral. I guess that's why I prefer to surround myself with good company, like you and Dynamo. I have a feeling that it's not me alone who is going to solve the mystery of the Laronde Box; but rather all of us working together. Oh, and don't worry about me and Pastel. I'm just trying to a positive influence on her life, like a big brother or father-figure. Think of it as me fulfilling my senpai duties, even if she doesn't think of me of me as a senpai. Many make vital memories during the days of youth, memories that we carry with us forever and shape how we see things. I just want to help make her life a happy one, if I can. Besides, she came here on her own, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's greater than the average philly."

Returning to Dynamo, he hears something about grabbing a sketch pad. "Sure thing. We can do that! I don't know if I would consider myself an artist, but I've drawn a few things myself in the past."

As Samurai returned from his conversation with Astral, Dynamo smiled as his friend was on board. "Awesome! Glad to have you going with us to make a quick detour. All we need now is Astral's answer on if he wants to go with us." He would say, looking over Samurai's shoulder to look towards his other friend. "What do you think, Astral? Do you want to go with us to Pencil's place so she can get her sketch pad? Afterwards, Pastel and I can show you everyone the world of video games."

On 3/28/2020 at 11:41 PM, ExplosionMare said:

@Samurai Equine

Pencil perked up at Samurai’s comment about previous art he had made.

“Really, you draw? What do you like to draw?” she exclaimed, trying really hard to prevent herself from shouting.

Pencil wagged her tail a bit as a compromise. She knew it was silly to get excited about something so small, but she loved meeting ponies who shared her passions. Plus, if Samurai still had a good knowledge about art, perhaps he would have some advice about her commission.

Dynamo noticed Pencil almost freaking out as Samurai mentioned about his drawings. He chuckled as he felt as if he could relate to Pencil's love of drawing. Seeing how he always was psyched to meet others who shared his passion of video games. "Maybe when we get to the arcade, then we can see if we can make some random drawings. I'm curious as to what you've drawn in the past, Samurai."

@Windy Breeze

"Well aren't you a sweet one. You remind me of my daughter Lilac when she was younger. Why don't you take this apartment over here?" Mr. Cobblestone shows her the apartment. "If you need anything at all, don't be afraid to ask my kids or my wife, if any of us are available. It's what we're here for." He explains. Trilby decides the step back and let them get settled.

@Kronos the Revenant

The infiltrator thinks about it, nods, then gets up. "I don't get paid enough to risk my life. This way please." He escorts Kronos away from the establishment, going the secret covert route through town, and ultimately taking him back to rival shop Daring Decor. Except this time, they go in through the back entrance. "My boss will be waiting in here."

"Oh! Well, eheh..." Samurai starts to feel a little embarrassed, putting a hoof behind his head and trying his best to stay cool about it. He wasn't expecting any pony to actually be interested in his art. "How can I say this? Umm... I don't usually draw around other ponies before. I'm not even use to showing it off. I keep most of my work back at my lab at home. Sometimes I draw up plans for future projects, but other times I draw artistic stuff. The last thing I drew was a portrait of Mistmane." Samurai explains.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

"Oh! Well, eheh..." Samurai starts to feel a little embarrassed, putting a hoof behind his head and trying his best to stay cool about it. He wasn't expecting any pony to actually be interested in his art. "How can I say this? Umm... I don't usually draw around other ponies before. I'm not even use to showing it off. I keep most of my work back at my lab at home. Sometimes I draw up plans for future projects, but other times I draw artistic stuff. The last thing I drew was a portrait of Mistmane." Samurai explains.

Dynamo tilted his head slightly as Samurai began to look embarrassed about something. Upon hearing his explanation, Dynamo chuckled with a wave of his hoof. "It's no worries, my friend. I'm kind of the same way. I usually try to have some peace and quiet when it comes to drawing randomly. It was more about having fun trying to draw a video game weapon. That, and I always worry I'll make a mistake and I wouldn't be able to fix it." His eyes widened slightly as he heard the mention of Astral's last drawing project. "A portrait of Mistmane, huh? Now, that is something I definitely would like to see. If that's okay, that is."

8 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As Samurai returned from his conversation with Astral, Dynamo smiled as his friend was on board. "Awesome! Glad to have you going with us to make a quick detour. All we need now is Astral's answer on if he wants to go with us." He would say, looking over Samurai's shoulder to look towards his other friend. "What do you think, Astral? Do you want to go with us to Pencil's place so she can get her sketch pad? Afterwards, Pastel and I can show you everyone the world of video games."

Dynamo noticed Pencil almost freaking out as Samurai mentioned about his drawings. He chuckled as he felt as if he could relate to Pencil's love of drawing. Seeing how he always was psyched to meet others who shared his passion of video games. "Maybe when we get to the arcade, then we can see if we can make some random drawings. I'm curious as to what you've drawn in the past, Samurai."

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

Astral could see the eagerness in the gaming unicorn's eyes, and having no other major obligations at the time, Astral decided it was best not to be rude.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind coming along to Pencil's home. I am admittingly curious on what Pencil may create for her unique 'vision', not just just cause that's my last name." Astral held back yet another chuckle. First the prank with Pastel, then the leg joke at Dynamo's expense, it was starting to seem like Astral was a bit of a jokester underneath his calm demeanour.

16 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Windy Breeze

"Well aren't you a sweet one. You remind me of my daughter Lilac when she was younger. Why don't you take this apartment over here?" Mr. Cobblestone shows her the apartment. "If you need anything at all, don't be afraid to ask my kids or my wife, if any of us are available. It's what we're here for." He explains. Trilby decides the step back and let them get settled.

@Kronos the Revenant

The infiltrator thinks about it, nods, then gets up. "I don't get paid enough to risk my life. This way please." He escorts Kronos away from the establishment, going the secret covert route through town, and ultimately taking him back to rival shop Daring Decor. Except this time, they go in through the back entrance. "My boss will be waiting in here."

@Samurai Equine

Astral was curious at the mention of Mistmane once again, it seemed that she played quite a large part in lives of Dynamo and Samurai, even though the two ponies had no proven connection to her.

"I wouldn't mind seeing it sometime, Samurai. And don't worry, nopony's perfect."

@Samurai Equine

Shadow blushed, averting her gaze away from the stallion beside her but maintaining her smile “Oh thank you, Mr. Cobblestone, I really appreciate your help”  she said. She open the apartment door and observed the interior and the designs, as well as the furnitures inside “Not bad. I like the interior” 

• Brohoof 1