Samurai Equine

Open The Town That Friendship Forgot

9 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

Astral could see the eagerness in the gaming unicorn's eyes, and having no other major obligations at the time, Astral decided it was best not to be rude.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind coming along to Pencil's home. I am admittingly curious on what Pencil may create for her unique 'vision', not just just cause that's my last name." Astral held back yet another chuckle. First the prank with Pastel, then the leg joke at Dynamo's expense, it was starting to seem like Astral was a bit of a jokester underneath his calm demeanour.

@Samurai Equine

Astral was curious at the mention of Mistmane once again, it seemed that she played quite a large part in lives of Dynamo and Samurai, even though the two ponies had no proven connection to her.

"I wouldn't mind seeing it sometime, Samurai. And don't worry, nopony's perfect."

@ExplosionMare

Dynamo grinned as everyone in the group was on board with the plan. "I guess that settles it, then. First, to Pencil's place and then to the arcade!" He exclaimed, before turning towards Pencil. "I guess it'll be follow the leader. Please lead on and show us all da wae." He winked, before chuckling. He quickly turned back to Astral, before his jaw dropped slightly at the pun he had given. "It looks as if you are a fan of puns too. Very clever might I add. It sounds like you and I are going to get along well as friends." He knew the pun was terrible, but the gamer pony had made a few bad puns in his time, as well. He couldn't help in laughing and acknowledging Astral's pun. It seemed that he was learning something new about his friend.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil smirked and playfully rolled her eyes at Dynamo’s joke. She couldn’t help but play along with it, so she replied,

“Okay, I’ll show you da wae!”

She thought about making clucking noises as well, but figured that would be overkill. She shrugged the idea off and headed into town. She wanted to maintain a pace of a near-gallop, but decided to remain at a trot in order not to lose anypony behind her.

@Samurai Equine @Astral Vision @Pastel Heart

“My house is just this way! It’s a pretty short distance away, so this shouldn’t take long,” she told the others.

• Laugh 1

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision @Samurai Equine

Pastel giggles, swaying her tail as her friends bantered. These days were fun, she thought. She wanted them to last forever!

Upon Dynamo's back, she saluted Pencil like a sailor as they headed to their destination. This was probably the most fun she's had since, ever. And more was to come!

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Badges

@Samurai Equine

Kronos followed the pony to the meeting space. When he got there, he sheathed his weapons and took a quick scan of the room. 

“Well,” Kronos said to the darkness, “we gonna settle this or what?”

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil smirked and playfully rolled her eyes at Dynamo’s joke. She couldn’t help but play along with it, so she replied,

“Okay, I’ll show you da wae!”

She thought about making clucking noises as well, but figured that would be overkill. She shrugged the idea off and headed into town. She wanted to maintain a pace of a near-gallop, but decided to remain at a trot in order not to lose anypony behind her.

@Samurai Equine @Astral Vision @Pastel Heart

“My house is just this way! It’s a pretty short distance away, so this shouldn’t take long,” she told the others.

8 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision @Samurai Equine

Pastel giggles, swaying her tail as her friends bantered. These days were fun, she thought. She wanted them to last forever!

Upon Dynamo's back, she saluted Pencil like a sailor as they headed to their destination. This was probably the most fun she's had since, ever. And more was to come!

@Astral Vision @Samurai Equine

Dynamo snickered as Pencil played along with the joke, before looking back at Pastel. The latter of whom was saluting Pencil like a sailor. "For those who do not understand or wish to understand, then we shall teach them the way! I mean, why find da queen when we already have one." He looked back at Pastel, while pointing a hoof at her. "She is da new queen and shall show us da wae. Join with me, my friends. Lets us show them all the battle cry of Friendshire!" He exclaimed, before breaking out into making clicking noises. He soon stopped as he broke down into a fit of laughter. "Oh, we aren't even at the arcade and this is already the best." He sighed, wiping a stray tear from his eye from the consistent laughter.

He nodded as he was able to hear Pencil's description of her home. "That sounds like a plan to me. It's a bit of a walk to the arcade, but it's not too far." He smiled as he continued to keep pace along with the others. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1
  • Laugh 1

@Kronos the Revenant

"Yes, we are going to settle this." Says a voice in the dark. A stallion steps forward. "We'll settle this when you buy some of my merch. I saw you come into my shop earlier today. You looked around and didn't buy a single thing! I don't forget the face of a window browser." As he speaks, Kronos' captive scurries off into the rest of the building.

@Windy Breeze

Mr. Cobblestone gives her the keys to her new apartment. "Thanks, it's a bit rustic but not too old world. We're still fairly modern too. Wednesdays are usually community bingo night, if you're interested. Any questions, Ms. Shadow?"

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @Astral Vision, @ExplosionMare

Seems Dynamo, Pencil and Astral were all interested in his artwork after all! "Well, if you want, we could go by my house some time. I wouldn't mind showing off my work, as long as it's with close friends that is."

As they lead the way, Samurai notices some of them making jokes, especially puns. Dynamo and Pastel really seem to be enjoying themselves! It makes him think a moment. "Puns, huh? Well then, how about I shoot another one Samu-Right back at ya!" Samurai does a comedic pose after making that pun.

"...Was it too much? I'm more of a soldier than a comedian..." Samurai stops, brushing a hoof through the back of his mane.

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1
  • Pondering 1

Badges

@Samurai Equine

Shadow nodded “Yes, I go one question: how many ponies are livinh in the complex? I could make friends of all those who live here, i also really want to get to know them, including you, sir” 

Badges

@Samurai Equine

Kronos smacked his own face in disbelief. 

Is this guy for real? he thought to himself.

”Tha-that’s it?” he stammered, “That’s literally all you want from me? I mean, i kinda expected this to end differently. Dont get me wrong, i aint complaining, just thrown for a loop.”

10 hours ago, Samurai Human said:

Seems Dynamo, Pencil and Astral were all interested in his artwork after all! "Well, if you want, we could go by my house some time. I wouldn't mind showing off my work, as long as it's with close friends that is."

As they lead the way, Samurai notices some of them making jokes, especially puns. Dynamo and Pastel really seem to be enjoying themselves! It makes him think a moment. "Puns, huh? Well then, how about I shoot another one Samu-Right back at ya!" Samurai does a comedic pose after making that pun.

"...Was it too much? I'm more of a soldier than a comedian..." Samurai stops, brushing a hoof through the back of his mane.

@Pastel Heart @Astral Vision @ExplosionMare

Upon hearing about seeing Samurai's drawings, the gamer pony threw a hoof in the air in celebration. "Alright! Maybe we can all stop by after the arcade. I don't have my drawings, but maybe I can see if I can still draw them. I'm more of a gamer than an artist, but still sounds like fun." As they continued to walk, Dynamo looked back to see Samurai making a pun. All the while, striking a comedic pose. Dynamo stayed silent as he almost stopped in his walking, before exploding into a fit of laughter. "I see what you did there. At first I thought it was a Kirby reference, but now I got it. Very nicely played, my friend."

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Samurai Human said:

@Kronos the Revenant

"Yes, we are going to settle this." Says a voice in the dark. A stallion steps forward. "We'll settle this when you buy some of my merch. I saw you come into my shop earlier today. You looked around and didn't buy a single thing! I don't forget the face of a window browser." As he speaks, Kronos' captive scurries off into the rest of the building.

@Windy Breeze

Mr. Cobblestone gives her the keys to her new apartment. "Thanks, it's a bit rustic but not too old world. We're still fairly modern too. Wednesdays are usually community bingo night, if you're interested. Any questions, Ms. Shadow?"

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @Astral Vision, @ExplosionMare

A slow golf clap soon broke the silence, and was revealed to be made by Astral. Well, more accurately, the sound was coming from two holographic hands that Astral had made with his magic.

"Well played, Samurai. Well played indeed. I know a certain party pony who you would've made proud." Astral wondered if Samurai would know who he was referring to, and what his reaction might be.

• teacup 1

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel couldn't even contain her laughter. Luckily nopony here would take offense. 

"If enemies get in our way we spit on them!"

Pastel then... promptly spit un a very unladylike fashion. This filly gave no flips.

@Samurai Human

"Whatever you do, just don't swallow me! Well, maybe if Pencil gets kidnapped... i bet I give like, bubblegum powers or something!"

• Laugh 1
  • Pondering 1

Badges

17 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel couldn't even contain her laughter. Luckily nopony here would take offense. 

"If enemies get in our way we spit on them!"

Pastel then... promptly spit un a very unladylike fashion. This filly gave no flips.

Dynamo grinned as he was happy to make Pastel laugh. He didn't even blame anyone or take offense when he heard Pastel's response. Holding back another fit of laughter as Pastel began to spit in a unladylike fashion. "That is a part about knowing da wae, my queen. If they do not know da wae or talk poorly about it. The only way that shall be da wae is to spit on our enemies." He would say, before making pretend spitting noises. He looked around to make sure that nobody passing by would see what the group was doing. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart

Pencil couldn’t help but chuckle at the various memes Pastel and Dynamo were exchanging. She felt that she had to join in, so she pointed her hoof towards the ground and sketched a little Ugandan Knuckles. Stifling a laugh, she said,

“Look, he knows da wae!”

@Samurai Human

Pencil smiled at Samurai’s attempt at a pun. Sure, it wasn’t great, but she didn’t want him to feel bad for it. She wasn’t so great at puns, either. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

37 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart

Pencil couldn’t help but chuckle at the various memes Pastel and Dynamo were exchanging. She felt that she had to join in, so she pointed her hoof towards the ground and sketched a little Ugandan Knuckles. Stifling a laugh, she said,

“Look, he knows da wae!”

@Pastel Heart @Astral Vision @Samurai Human

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Pencil calling out to him and the others. He looked to where she was pointing to see a drawing of a little Ugandan Knuckles. The gamer pony couldn't help, but whistle in surprise. "You were able to make that on the ground in no time at all? I've got to admit that the sketch looks very well made. It looks exactly like the Ugandan Knuckles joke. I'm guessing you've seen the actual picture and you were able to pull said picture from memory. I have to admit that this is very impressive, Pencil. I can only imagine what your other drawings look like." He says with an honest smile, before chuckling at her joke. "You can say that again. He knows da wae. He is showing us da wae to our queen, while pointing towards da wae of your home." He chuckled, pointing first to Pastel, before pointing in a random direction that they were walking towards. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1