Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

3 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Dynamo Pad

"Hmm... Maybe you have some asian in your family?" Samurai makes a suggestion. "We tend to excel at elemental magic. Some believe we invented it."

Samurai pieces this together as Dynamo clears up any confusion. "Soooo... There is no demons?"

Dynamo was in awe at what Samurai had told him. "Seriously? I mean, I never really traced my roots in my family. Although, I guess I can't really eliminate that possibility. Perhaps I can look into that while I'm here. Also, would you believe it if I said I've been using video games as magic? There are some games that have magic spells that I can sort of replicate. They aren't like the spells and I have a small range of games that have that sort of category. I want to kind of coin the term video game magic." Just then, a thought had occurred to the blue unicorn. "Do you know anyone that would be a good teacher in magic? I can use spells, but I'm not exactly what you'd call an expert."

He nodded his head as Samurai had put the pieces together. "Nope. There aren't any demons, but I guess I wanted to defend Pastel-chan. She's just a little filly and is still learning right from wrong. Maybe you can give her a pass on this one? Also, I'm sorry, but I don't think I got your name. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo."

6 minutes ago, Pastel-chan said:

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @Bastian

Guardian? Pastel couldn't help but blush and giggle. It was like she had her own knight, like in some romance story! How exciting! Atleast, thats what she was thinking. She consumes way too much media.

With Forest now getting involved, Pastels expression became more and more stressed. She smiled nervously as Dynamo finally spilled the beans; this coulda been really, really bad... Something told her she shouldn't try her hoof at lying again.

"Y-Yeah. He's right. Sorry everypony... I got on the wrong train on the way to camp, and didn't think about correcting the conductor. I really don't wanna waste vacation on some stupid study camp... So please let me stay! I'll listen to Dyny! He'll be my knight!"

Dynamo soon turned back as his eyes widened slightly in surprise. He honestly wasn't expecting Pastel to tell the truth right away. With everyone being alarmed at the lie she had fabricated. It seemed that the lie was too much for her to bear on her subconscious. He smiled softly as he was glad that she was able to tell the truth, in the end. He walked back over to Pastel as he ruffled her mane with a hoof. "It's okay, Pastel. I'm just glad that you were able to tell the truth." He rolled his eyes with a smile at the mention of being her knight. "What do you say, Samurai? Can she stay here? I'll make sure to look after her, as well as make sure she stays out of trouble."

@Samurai Equine 

Pencil snapped back into reality and noticed the pony in front of the check-in stand was bowing to her. The gesture surprised her at first but she later returned the bow once her mind was completely in focus.

“Thank you, sir. I’m not sure how long I’ll be staying, but I know I’ll need a place to stay. Where should I go for housing questions?” she asked politely.

As she waited for a response, Pencil checked her saddle bags for all of her supplies. She put her hoof carefully through each bag to make sure everything was in its place. She stabbed her hoof a couple of times on the pencils in the process. Pencil told herself it was the only way to keep the lead from breaking, so she decided not to shift them around and continue searching for the other items she brought with her. Thankfully, every pen, pencil, and paintbrush were inside the bags, along with the rest of the necessities such as food and water. Satisfied, she closed up all of the saddle bags with a loud zip and continued to wait in line.

@Samurai Equine

At the mention of food he forgot about everything else, he hadn't eaten anything than berries in the last three days and he needed some food.

Yes please, I really need to eat something!

And he started trotting alongside his newfound friend, already tasting the meal.

@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel-chan

"A teacher? That's not really my strong suit. To be honest, this town could use more capable teachers. We get by, but still, our town needs all the help it can get."

Samurai nods. "Nice to meet you, Dynamo. I'm Samurai Equine. Just call me Samurai for short."

Samurai doesn't seem to mind who Pastel stays with, as long as she has a safe place to be.

@ExplosionMare

It doesn't take too long to get set up. Once Pencil is done talking to the random census pony in a both, he'll give her a map and all the information she needs.
Samurai Equine, however, is welcoming all the new comers into town.

@Bastian

Samurai welcomes Forest and any who wish to follow to his home. It's the only asian-themed house on the east side of town. Samurai makes some fresh, hot matcha tea and prepares the tofu sushi. "It's not the best. I'm not a professional itamae, but it's not bad for an amateur. I certainly like it, at least."

4 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

"A teacher? That's not really my strong suit. To be honest, this town could use more capable teachers. We get by, but still, our town needs all the help it can get."

Samurai nods. "Nice to meet you, Dynamo. I'm Samurai Equine. Just call me Samurai for short."

Samurai doesn't seem to mind who Pastel stays with, as long as she has a safe place to be.

@Pastel-chan

Dynamo nodded in understanding upon hearing Samurai's reply. "That's okay and at least I asked. It's better to ask than to not ask at all, in my opinion. Do you happen to know if there is an arcade around here? If you need any help, then I can try to help run an arcade or video games in general. Speaking of which, I was told to follow some coordinates to a town that was hosting a video game tournament. I was actually on my way to Ponyville, but I couldn't pass up the chance to compete. Is there another town nearby, or was this the tournament site that I was hearing about?" He would say with a nod. "It's nice to meet you too, Samurai. Maybe we can chat more about Mistmane's heritage a little more later. Is there somewhere I need to be, in order to sign into the town?" He wondered as he recalled hearing an announcement from the Census pony. 

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad

Pastel smiled and bounced up happily, so glad to be out of that sticky situation and look forward to a fun time! With Dyny with her, and all the stuff to do, this should definitely be the best vacation ever! Perhaps even an adventure!

"Nice to meet you, Sami! I promise not to burn anything down!"

She listened closely to the conversation held between the two older ponies. Arcade? Video game tournament!? This must be the luckiest missed train ever! She couldn't even hold back the glee on her face. She wondered what the near future would bring.

@Samurai Equine

Forest gladly accepts the treats and starts eating.

After the first bite of the sushi he had to disagree with Samurai, he didn't like it, he loved it!

Oh my goodness, this is the best sushi I've ever had since Neighpon, I missed this flavour so much!

He wouldn't stop until his plate was empty. 

I really needed that, it had been too long since I ate something decent to eat.

These travels promised much for Forest.

Samurai welcomes both Pastel and Dynamo to his house along with Forest, at least when they are done signing up with the census pony, if they haven't done so all ready. He makes food for all of them, if they want it. Tofu isn't for every pony, but Forest seems to like it.

"Hmm... Video game tournament. First time I'm hearing about it. I doubt we're hosting it, but we do have an arcade on this side of town. They could easily use a new manager. Would you be interested?"

@Bastian

"Thank you so much." Samurai nods. "While you're staying here in Friendshire, is there anything you'd like to do?"

5 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Samurai welcomes both Pastel and Dynamo to his house along with Forest, at least when they are done signing up with the census pony, if they haven't done so all ready. He makes food for all of them, if they want it. Tofu isn't for every pony, but Forest seems to like it.

"Hmm... Video game tournament. First time I'm hearing about it. I doubt we're hosting it, but we do have an arcade on this side of town. They could easily use a new manager. Would you be interested?"

20 minutes ago, Pastel-chan said:

Pastel smiled and bounced up happily, so glad to be out of that sticky situation and look forward to a fun time! With Dyny with her, and all the stuff to do, this should definitely be the best vacation ever! Perhaps even an adventure!

"Nice to meet you, Sami! I promise not to burn anything down!"

She listened closely to the conversation held between the two older ponies. Arcade? Video game tournament!? This must be the luckiest missed train ever! She couldn't even hold back the glee on her face. She wondered what the near future would bring.

As Samurai welcome both Dynamo and Pastel to his house, the blue unicorn kindly accepted the offer. He looked back to Pastel, who seemed to have a gleeful look upon her face. "Is everything okay, Pastel? It seems like Samurai is inviting us over for lunch. Did you want to go visit?" He made sure to sign up with the census pony, before being on his way with the others. He smiled and gave the asian unicorn a thankful look, before taking a bit of some sushi. He chewed his food for a moment, before his eyes lit up. "This is delicious. I'm more of a pizza guy and all, but this sushi is amazing!" If he had known what sushi was, then he would have had it a long time ago. 

The gaming stallion wasn't surprised that Samurai hadn't heard of any video game tournaments before. "I don't blame you. To be honest, they just became recent about a month or so ago. Most of the time the tournaments were held in local arcade shops. Now, tournaments are starting to branch out so that anypony can compete." He raised his eyebrows as the mention of an arcade had caught his attention. "I was planning on moving to Ponyville, but I think it would be cool to stay and see what this place has to offer. Especially if there's an arcade that could use a manager."

Pastel happily nodded to Dynamo and trotted towards the food by his side. 

She preferred her tofu with soy sauce, but by itself was good too! She enjoyed her meal. Thankfully tofu wasn't messy, or her face might be covered in it; this one was a messy eater, probably another reason she didn't have many friends back home. She sat with her large tail curled around her as she ate, deciding to pitch in over her excitement over arcades.

"Dyny would be a good arcade manager since its his cutie mark and stuff, I think! There was a huge arcade back in Manehattan, I think the biggest in Equestria! I uhh, always stood on a chair while I played them. If there's a tournament I'd be glad to be in it!"

1 minute ago, Pastel-chan said:

Pastel happily nodded to Dynamo and trotted towards the food by his side. 

She preferred her tofu with soy sauce, but by itself was good too! She enjoyed her meal. Thankfully tofu wasn't messy, or her face might be covered in it; this one was a messy eater, probably another reason she didn't have many friends back home. She sat with her large tail curled around her as she ate, deciding to pitch in over her excitement over arcades.

"Dyny would be a good arcade manager since its his cutie mark and stuff, I think! There was a huge arcade back in Manehattan, I think the biggest in Equestria! I uhh, always stood on a chair while I played them. If there's a tournament I'd be glad to be in it!"

Dynamo nodded as Pastel tried to guess what his special talent was. Based on his video game controller cutie mark. "Thank you for the vote of confidence, Pastel and you're partially right. My special talent is my love and passion for video games. My mark also represents my ability to adapt to both video games and real life. The biggest arcade in Equestria is at Manehatten, huh?" Dynamo thought as he smiled with a nod. "I can see that, to be honest. Especially if it's in one of those giant malls. I actually would have said Las Pegasus having the biggest arcade, but I haven't traveled all that much. So, my guess isn't exactly what you would call accurate." He chuckled as he could imagine Pastel standing on a chair, while playing video games.

"I'm guessing it's because you get hyped and drawn into the video game, right? My only advice is to be careful. Since you wouldn't want to fall out of the chair during a game and then get hurt. If that happened, then you wouldn't be able to play video games." He would say, trying to look out for the young filly. "Maybe you and I could work together to try and gather some gamer's showing up to the arcade. This way, we can see if we can have some tournaments established. What do you think, Pastel?"

@Bastian

"A dojo? For the martial arts? Sounds fantastic! Maybe I could check in occasionally to make sure things are going smoothly. There's plenty of move-in-ready places that you could convert into a dojo." Samurai offers.

@Dynamo Pad

"Well, if you want, there are plenty of apartments and houses near the arcade and shopping districts. You could probably live right next door to the arcade, if you want." Samurai offers.

Does it seem strange to anypony that there is so little ponies living here? There are just as many buildings as there are in Canterlot or Las Pegasus, and yet hardly that many citizens. Just the barest of minimum.

5 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

"Well, if you want, there are plenty of apartments and houses near the arcade and shopping districts. You could probably live right next door to the arcade, if you want." Samurai offers.

Does it seem strange to anypony that there is so little ponies living here? There are just as many buildings as there are in Canterlot or Las Pegasus, and yet hardly that many citizens. Just the barest of minimum.

"That sounds perfect to me. I'm glad to know that there are plenty of apartments to stay at. Perhaps living right next door to the arcade would be a better option. That way, I could open up the arcade right away when it's time to open shop." Dynamo explained. Although, he might have to talk to Pastel and see what she thought. Since it seemed that he would have to look after her. Which meant the two of them might be roommates, while staying in the town. Given Pastel's hyperactive and cartoonish nature, he could imagine the young filly, who would be playing video games so early in the morning. All the while, the arcade being open during the off hours. "Hmm...maybe there's a tour of the town that could help and see what houses are available. This way, I can see what is more beneficial when staying in Friendshire."

At the mention of multiple homes, something had sounded strange to Dynamo. "I know you offered multiple houses to stay at, but are there anybody who are occupying the homes. I really do appreciate the hospitality and all. I just haven't seen that many ponies and/or creatures staying here. I'm guessing they are somewhere else in town at the moment?" He asks, not wanting to assume where any of the residence might be residing.

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel nodded and smiled as she listened. Good at video games and real life? Talk about a perfect talent! She briefly took a look at her flank and wondered what her cutie mark would say about her one day. Hopefully it would be just as amazing!

"Oohh, I've never been to Las Pegasus! If there's an arcade possibly bigger than in Manehattan I'd love to see it! Grandpa says he's been there before for work. It sounds so bright and shiny!"

She giggled as she was lectured again, but she didn't mind it so much this time.

"Hehe, I don't do that all the time, silly! Just at arcades cos I uhh, can't reach the cabinet. I'd love to help any way I can! I'm not very good at electronic stuff though."

Just now, Pastel-chan said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel nodded and smiled as she listened. Good at video games and real life? Talk about a perfect talent! She briefly took a look at her flank and wondered what her cutie mark would say about her one day. Hopefully it would be just as amazing!

"Oohh, I've never been to Las Pegasus! If there's an arcade possibly bigger than in Manehattan I'd love to see it! Grandpa says he's been there before for work. It sounds so bright and shiny!"

She giggled as she was lectured again, but she didn't mind it so much this time.

"Hehe, I don't do that all the time, silly! Just at arcades cos I uhh, can't reach the cabinet. I'd love to help any way I can! I'm not very good at electronic stuff though."

"I heard there are a lot of magic shows, games and such at Las Pegasus. My mom and dad once told me that there was even a roller coaster in one of the hotels. I haven't been there before, so I can't exactly confirm if that's true. Although, that would be pretty cool to go see it sometime. I wonder if there's even an arcade at Las Pegasus. From what you've said, it sounds like Maneahttan is the place to go to. After all, it's the city that never sleeps." He would say, turning his attention over to Pastel. "It sounds to me like your grandpa has gotten to travel a lot. What does he do for work? If you don't mind me asking, that is."

Dynamo chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully. "Oh, I know. Still, I would worry about one's safety. Since I'm your knight and friend, I want to make sure that you stay safe, you know? Perhaps we can look into having chairs that have a lever. If you push the lever, then the chair goes higher so you can reach the cabinet." He smiled in understanding towards her honesty, before ruffling her mane. "That's okay, Pastel. I think I know the perfect job for you. With your hyperactive nature, you can help spread the word around town whenever there's a tournament going on. The same can even be said whenever there's a new game that's added into the arcade." 

@Bastian

Samurai waves as he leaves. "Take care!"

@Dynamo Pad

"Well, the town has been a little under populated for a long time now. From what I understand, it all happened when the two mayors that ran this town split apart and stopped seeing each other. From there, the population declined. You, Pastel, and everypony else I met today have been the first new citizens in a long time. Which means, there is plenty of unoccupied spaces to live in now. I made this house all by myself, and no pony has come to stop me from doing so! If you choose a house or an apartment, as long as there is no one all ready living there, you should be given the space with no questions asked. Even in a hotel, you can ask for practically any room you want, and the reception will just give you a key. The remaining citizens have become a little directionless, waiting for something big to happen." Samurai explains.

@Dynamo Pad

"It sounds super fun! Maybe you can take me someday! I'll be your date, mwehehe~"

Pastel giggled and smiled mischeviously. Does she think she's being smooth?

"Grandpa is retired now. He used to be a wrestler pony! He was famous a few decades ago and he's even in a couple of games. He's so cool!"

She smiled widely. She seemed to love her grandpa a lot. Her wild side must have been amplified by his presence. Her eyes widened at the prospect of the push seats; what a life saver! As in, game lives.

"Sounds cool! And I can definitely be your hype pony! I'll like, dress up all cute and stand outside to draw in customers like those shops do in Manehattan! This'll be loads of fun!"

@Samurai Equine

Pastel was listening to this as well. No new ponies in a long time? Sudden influx of new residents? A surprisingly content population? She put her hoof to her chin and pretended to smoke a pipe.

"Hmmm, a mystery~ how mysterious indeed..."

...It was hard to tell whether she was genuinely onto something or just imitating some fictional detective.

@Pastel-chan

Samurai can't help but be amused. "I see. Is Detective Pastel on the case? You know, that might actually be helpful."

@Emerald Heart, @ExplosionMare, @Astral Vision, @Windy Breeze

Meanwhile, one of the citizens of Friendshire is getting a coffee from a local coffee shop. He is a snazzily-dressed unicorn in a fedora. On his way out, he walks through the town, but quickly notices a change in atmosphere. There's new citizens in town!

He notices Shadow Trail has all ready found some friendly ponies to stay with, so he doesn't bother her for now.

Astral Vision is new, he might need some additional help, maybe not. Same for Pencil Pouch.

But what really gets his attention is Fable just wondering about. He decides to approach her first. "Hello. Is there a convention in town or something?" He takes a sip of his latte.

After talking and thanking the stallion and his family for letting her stay in their house, she went out, her camera hanging on her neck. 

Now, what should I take pictures when it comes to everyday life?” she said to herself as she walk pass by a few locsls. 

A certain house attracts her attention. 

“Huh, this house doesn't look like any other house i've seen in this town” she mused as she approach the front door “Looks Neighpon-themed, maybe Samurai lives here?” as she reach out her hoof for the door knob, she hesitated “Maybe there's another pony from Neighpon as well”

Her ears perked, she heard foals! She decided to leave the house in piece to find where the foals are, she would love to play with them for a while, Freelance Photographers still deserve to have fun. 

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

"Well, the town has been a little under populated for a long time now. From what I understand, it all happened when the two mayors that ran this town split apart and stopped seeing each other. From there, the population declined. You, Pastel, and everypony else I met today have been the first new citizens in a long time. Which means, there is plenty of unoccupied spaces to live in now. I made this house all by myself, and no pony has come to stop me from doing so! If you choose a house or an apartment, as long as there is no one all ready living there, you should be given the space with no questions asked. Even in a hotel, you can ask for practically any room you want, and the reception will just give you a key. The remaining citizens have become a little directionless, waiting for something big to happen." Samurai explains.

Dynamo waved to the retreating form of the green earth pony, before turning his attention back towards Samurai. He listened intently as the asian pony had explained the history of this town. "I'm sorry to hear that all had happened. I'm guessing the population declined as some had left Friendshire? If not, then I guess the population had split between sides of the two mayor's." He whistled in astonishment at the mention of Samurai built his own house. "That's pretty impressive. It looks like you were able to build the house into your own image." He took what Samurai had said into consideration, before nodding as his decision was settled. "Okay, then. If that's the case, then maybe I'll try and live next door to the arcade. I remember you mentioning that there's a house that sits right next door to said arcade shop. Will I have to sign any documents and/or gain any keys to the buildings?" 

8 hours ago, Pastel-chan said:

@Dynamo Pad

"It sounds super fun! Maybe you can take me someday! I'll be your date, mwehehe~"

Pastel giggled and smiled mischeviously. Does she think she's being smooth?

"Grandpa is retired now. He used to be a wrestler pony! He was famous a few decades ago and he's even in a couple of games. He's so cool!"

She smiled widely. She seemed to love her grandpa a lot. Her wild side must have been amplified by his presence. Her eyes widened at the prospect of the push seats; what a life saver! As in, game lives.

"Sounds cool! And I can definitely be your hype pony! I'll like, dress up all cute and stand outside to draw in customers like those shops do in Manehattan! This'll be loads of fun!"

@Samurai Equine

Pastel was listening to this as well. No new ponies in a long time? Sudden influx of new residents? A surprisingly content population? She put her hoof to her chin and pretended to smoke a pipe.

"Hmmm, a mystery~ how mysterious indeed..."

...It was hard to tell whether she was genuinely onto something or just imitating some fictional detective.

Dynamo looked to Pastel with a chuckle and nodded in agreement. "You can say that again. Las Pegasus sounds like an amusement park when you think about it. I guess it could be a sort of friend/sibling date." He raised an eyebrow in slightly surprise and wonder about her grandfather's career. "Oh, I see. I was about to guess if he was a sort of luchador wrestler, but now I know which one you're referring too. I haven't played those wrestling video games, but that's pretty neat that he got to star in them. I'm guessing you pick him as your character and kick some butt, right?" He chuckled once more, before thinking over her suggestion. "I can see that as you're not just bringing the hype. You, Pastel, are the hype!" He grinned, recalling a quote from a series he had seen. "I wouldn't go that far, but it's an idea to consider. Perhaps we can ask Samurai and other residents to see what kind of ways one can attract customer's/gamer's to an arcade. I know I'll have to take in stock of what games are available, as well." He would say, nodding in agreement as staying in Friendshire could be fun.

He noticed the young filly had begun to act like a detective. "It sounds like we have a big mystery on the loose. It would be good to look into, but it depends on how long the decline in the town's population has been happening."

Pencil levitated the map and searched for a potential place to live. She didn’t want a place that was too far out but she didn’t want a place that was too close to the town’s entrance, either. As she thought of a location, she drew out one of her pencils and a bag of chips. She marked on the map as she munched on her chips, eliminating places she was certain she would never settle in.

As she circled and crossed out the houses, Pencil’s mind began to wonder. She turned her focus towards the dwellings in real life as opposed to the ones on the map. Fascinated and a little curious over their designs, she started to lightly sketch a few of them on the corners of her map. She struck the corners with lines then gradually brought them down. Next, she smoothed the lines out to form the shadows. When she finished one house, she moved on to another one until she ran out of corners.

About ten minutes in, Pencil realized she probably shouldn’t draw on the map anymore. Annoyed, Pencil stuffed her materials down into her saddlebag and discarded her bag of chips seeing as she had already finished them off. Persistently, she went back to the task of searching for a house. She hated anything relating to a map, but she knew she couldn’t wonder aimlessly any longer. Determined, she walked towards a house closer to the middle of town that rested a nice distance away from the shops.

13 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo was in awe at what Samurai had told him. "Seriously? I mean, I never really traced my roots in my family. Although, I guess I can't really eliminate that possibility. Perhaps I can look into that while I'm here. Also, would you believe it if I said I've been using video games as magic? There are some games that have magic spells that I can sort of replicate. They aren't like the spells and I have a small range of games that have that sort of category. I want to kind of coin the term video game magic." Just then, a thought had occurred to the blue unicorn. "Do you know anyone that would be a good teacher in magic? I can use spells, but I'm not exactly what you'd call an expert."

He nodded his head as Samurai had put the pieces together. "Nope. There aren't any demons, but I guess I wanted to defend Pastel-chan. She's just a little filly and is still learning right from wrong. Maybe you can give her a pass on this one? Also, I'm sorry, but I don't think I got your name. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo."

Dynamo soon turned back as his eyes widened slightly in surprise. He honestly wasn't expecting Pastel to tell the truth right away. With everyone being alarmed at the lie she had fabricated. It seemed that the lie was too much for her to bear on her subconscious. He smiled softly as he was glad that she was able to tell the truth, in the end. He walked back over to Pastel as he ruffled her mane with a hoof. "It's okay, Pastel. I'm just glad that you were able to tell the truth." He rolled his eyes with a smile at the mention of being her knight. "What do you say, Samurai? Can she stay here? I'll make sure to look after her, as well as make sure she stays out of trouble."

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel-chan

Astral's ears perked up at this statement, and now knowing that there was no demon threat, decided he could kill two birds with one stone (Not literally). Since he wanted to uncover the reasons behind the town's supposed division, Astral figured the best place to start would be the town library. However, since he would need help solving a potential friendship dispute, he decided to ask the other blue unicorn and his little companion for assistance.

"I heard you're looking for somepony who's an expert in magic. Luckily for you, I might be able to help you. However, I could use some help looking into this town's history first. So, if you and your little friend wouldn't mind, could you please help me find the library?"

Forest was in his bed, asleep, and didn't look like he would wake up anytime soon. Unfortunately, a very disturbing dream came to his head.

He was watching the sunset from a mountain that towered over Equestria, the Sun's bright rays disappeared alongside it but as soon as the moon rose, showing its pure white light, something darker happened.

From the town in which he was living, a full black pony with no eyes and no cutie mark walked throughout the land and its shadow consumed everything, not even the elements of harmony could stop it...

He woke up instantly after that.

*heavy beeathing*

Whoa, what was that? Was it a vision?

He thought for a brief moment about it.

Nah, probably just a nightmare.

And he went back to bed, somehow he managed to get over it really fast.