Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

2 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel-chan

Astral's ears perked up at this statement, and now knowing that there was no demon threat, decided he could kill two birds with one stone (Not literally). Since he wanted to uncover the reasons behind the town's supposed division, Astral figured the best place to start would be the town library. However, since he would need help solving a potential friendship dispute, he decided to ask the other blue unicorn and his little companion for assistance.

"I heard you're looking for somepony who's an expert in magic. Luckily for you, I might be able to help you. However, I could use some help looking into this town's history first. So, if you and your little friend wouldn't mind, could you please help me find the library?"

@Pastel-chan @Samurai Equine

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard a voice calling out to him. He turned around to see another blue unicorn had entered Samurai's home. He was surprised at first, before he heard the mention of magic. "Uh...yeah. I gained my magic around the same time I had gained my cutie mark. That was around five years ago, but I'm still having trouble learning how to wield said magic. Why do you ask?" His question was soon answered upon hearing this pony's offer to help. He grinned as he knew any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated. Upon hearing about assisting him at the library, Dynamo thought that wasn't a bad offer. "I don't see why not. Is there any reason as to why you need help at the library? I mean, I could find some spells I might not have learned before, or I might learn something about my family history. So, I guess there wouldn't be that much to lose, right? Oh, by the way, I don't think I caught your name. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo." He turned to face Pastel and Samurai as he wanted to gauge what they thought of everything.

"Hey, Samurai. Did you happen to say that there was a library here? If so, where would it be at in town? Also, what do you think, Pastel? Do you want to go help this pony and see if we can find what he's looking for? Afterwards, we can go check out the arcade. Along with seeing what video games they have to offer."

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

Astral was delighted to hear that the other blue unicorn was willing to help, and he knew it was best to let the latter know just what he was looking for. So without any hesitation, the young colt introduced himself while providing further details.

"I'm Astral, Astral Vision. Like you, I'm also interested in history, though I'm currently looking towards this town's backgrounds. I can't guarantee we'll find anything about your family history, but it will still be good to try".

Astral then turned his head towards the other unicorn in the room.

"Sorry for barging into your house, but I'll let you know if I find anything. If you have any leads on where I could find these two mayors, that would be great."

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

Astral was delighted to hear that the other blue unicorn was willing to help, and he knew it was best to let the latter know just what he was looking for. So without any hesitation, the young colt introduced himself while providing further details.

"I'm Astral, Astral Vision. Like you, I'm also interested in history, though I'm currently looking towards this town's backgrounds. I can't guarantee we'll find anything about your family history, but it will still be good to try".

"It's nice to meet you Astral. I'm more of a fan towards video games, but sometimes history isn't too bad. Granted, history and math weren't exactly my favorite subjects back in school." He chuckled with a sheepish smile. He was a little disappointed that he might not learn much about his family history. However, he understood that they were more focused on looking for the town's history. What he was looking for was sort of an added bonus. That was if they were lucky enough to find that information. "That's okay and I'm still going to try and help. It's better to work as a team, after all, right? Plus, I don't know if it would be possible to trace my family background in a town I just got to today. The only reason was I was curious was because of my unicorn horn." He would say, looking up to point towards his horn. "My doctor's labeled the horn as a birth defect. Since they had never seen a horn like that before. Along with my mother, who has a regular unicorn horn. I want to see if what the doctor's had said was true, or if I have family that dates back to when their horn styles were like this."

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"It's nice to meet you Astral. I'm more of a fan towards video games, but sometimes history isn't too bad. Granted, history and math weren't exactly my favorite subjects back in school." He chuckled with a sheepish smile. He was a little disappointed that he might not learn much about his family history. However, he understood that they were more focused on looking for the town's history. What he was looking for was sort of an added bonus. That was if they were lucky enough to find that information. "That's okay and I'm still going to try and help. It's better to work as a team, after all, right? Plus, I don't know if it would be possible to trace my family background in a town I just got to today. The only reason was I was curious was because of my unicorn horn." He would say, looking up to point towards his horn. "My doctor's labeled the horn as a birth defect. Since they had never seen a horn like that before. Along with my mother, who has a regular unicorn horn. I want to see if what the doctor's had said was true, or if I have family that dates back to when their horn styles were like this."

@Dynamo Pad

Astral could see the disappointment in the gamer unicorn's eyes, and wanted to reassure him otherwise, though he wasn't sure how. Instead, Astral decided to provide more substance to Dynamo's goal.

"Well from what I can see, your curved horn reminds me of the unicorn Mistmane. And given how popular she is, maybe the library will have books about her, so don't feel too discouraged. Think of it as an video game objective; once you reach it, you can move on to the next level, and perhaps you'll find out more about your heritage as well".

@Pastel-chan

Astral hoped he had raised Dynamo's confidence, though he had to make sure the younger pony wouldn't be left behind unwillingly.

"So little one, do you want to join our quest? I'm sure your friend Dynamo would love having you come with us" Astral said with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad, @Astral Vision

Samurai gives him a gentle push. "Go on. You'll be fine. You don't need any legal permits or anything. Just pick a place to stay, clear it with the landlord or whoever is in charge, and you'll be fine.

Samurai openly lets Astral in to his house as well, offering him some green tea and tofu sushi rolls as well.

"I am not sure how much knowledge the library has on asian ponies like Mistmane and myself. But you're both free to try. You were both given maps of the place when you entered the town, right? The census pony always records every pony's name, information, and gives them a map if they need it." Since Dynamo is closest, Samurai uses his map to point out where the library is. "Not too far off from the town square, actually. Since the center of town is so important, most of our vital resources are located close to it."

Edited by Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad

As much as Pastel wanted to talk more about her crazy wrestler grandpa and the future of the arcade, as well as her deductions (or what there is of them), it seemed the situation has changed! A strange unicorn, huh? Looks like the mystery was getting deeper, gang.

"Mwehe, sounds like a good idea! Are we gonna like, shake him down or something?"

Pastel had a devious look on her face. It looks like she needed to be clarified on an approach before this gets out of hand again...

@Astral Vision

"No way I'm getting left behind! I'm the future heroine of Equestria, after all!"

She winked and jumped up once. With that amount of confidence you'd almost believe her, if she wasnt pint sized.

She saw a trio of fillies playing with a ball. She decided to approach them. 

“Hi, kids, it seems you guys are having fun”

The fillies turn to her. The lavender unicorn filly spoke to her first. 

“Hey, there's a visitor!” 

“Hi visitor!” waved the tan earth pony filly. 

“How do you know I'm not from here, little filly?” Shadow asked. 

“Well, we didn't see you before duh!” the lavender filly replied, her gaze going to the camera “A camera!”

“Huh?” Shadow look down at her camera, she return her gaze at them and smiled “Oh, I'm a photographer, little filly”

“Can we please borrow it, please” the brown earth pony filly, who was silent finally spoke. 

“Why sure, little filly” she gave them her camera “just be careful, cameras tend to broke easily like a vase” 

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Pastel-chan

"Well, thanks for the help as well as lunch, Samurai. Come on, Dynamo! We've got some books to find" declared Astral with pride as he began to trot out of Samurai's home, with both the gamer unicorn and the young filly following close behind.

With this new info in hoof and two ponies to help, Astral was sure he could find what he desired. As they took to the streets of town while following the map, Astral wondered if Pastel even knew of Asian pony history, so he decided to sate his own curiosity.

"Do tell, little filly, do you know who Mistmane is?"

Edited by Astral Vision

@Astral Vision

Pastel smiled and wagged her tail happily. She remembered that name! She may have not been a good student, but there's no way she wouldn't know a good hero story; and the six pillars were that for sure!

"Yeah! She teamed up with Starswirl and the others and saved Equestria! Uhh... what's that gotta do with all this though? Is she here?"

4 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad

Astral could see the disappointment in the gamer unicorn's eyes, and wanted to reassure him otherwise, though he wasn't sure how. Instead, Astral decided to provide more substance to Dynamo's goal.

"Well from what I can see, your curved horn reminds me of the unicorn Mistmane. And given how popular she is, maybe the library will have books about her, so don't feel too discouraged. Think of it as an video game objective; once you reach it, you can move on to the next level, and perhaps you'll find out more about your heritage as well".

@Pastel-chan

Astral hoped he had raised Dynamo's confidence, though he had to make sure the younger pony wouldn't be left behind unwillingly.

"So little one, do you want to join our quest? I'm sure your friend Dynamo would love having you come with us" Astral said with a smile.

Dynamo blinked as he heard Astral mention one of the pillars of Old Equestria. "Huh. It's funny how you mention that. Samurai had also asked if I was a part of his village. The same village that Mistmane originated from. So, I guess what you said might be a coincidence. I suppose there could be some books on Unicorn history. Maybe there might be information from Mistmane's time." He chuckled at the mention of a video game objective. "To be honest, you're not wrong. My old boss/teacher at the arcade I worked at always said the same thing. At least, he said that whenever it came to helping at the arcade." He would say, smiling with a little more confidence. 

48 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Dynamo Pad, @Astral Vision

Samurai gives him a gentle push. "Go on. You'll be fine. You don't need any legal permits or anything. Just pick a place to stay, clear it with the landlord or whoever is in charge, and you'll be fine.

Samurai openly lets Astral in to his house as well, offering him some green tea and tofu sushi rolls as well.

"I am not sure how much knowledge the library has on asian ponies like Mistmane and myself. But you're both free to try. You were both given maps of the place when you entered the town, right? The census pony always records every pony's name, information, and gives them a map if they need it." Since Dynamo is closest, Samurai uses his map to point out where the library is. "Not too far off from the town square, actually. Since the center of town is so important, most of our vital resources are located close to it."

Dynamo looked back as he nodded at Samurai's remark. "Okay. I'll make sure to let the census or someone know when filling out any forms. After clearing things out, then I guess I'll go let you know. Just in case someone goes to ask you or the others about potential homes next to the arcade." He says, wanting to take precaution if any situation were to occur. He pulled the map out of his saddlebag as he looked at where the library was. Sure enough, it was the same location that Samurai had given them. "Okay and glad to know it's close by. If we come across any information regarding Mistmane or anything else, then we'll let you know." He stood up and gave Samurai a bow to show proper etiquette.

9 minutes ago, Pastel-chan said:

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad

As much as Pastel wanted to talk more about her crazy wrestler grandpa and the future of the arcade, as well as her deductions (or what there is of them), it seemed the situation has changed! A strange unicorn, huh? Looks like the mystery was getting deeper, gang.

"Mwehe, sounds like a good idea! Are we gonna like, shake him down or something?"

Pastel had a devious look on her face. It looks like she needed to be clarified on an approach before this gets out of hand again...

@Astral Vision

"No way I'm getting left behind! I'm the future heroine of Equestria, after all!"

She winked and jumped up once. With that amount of confidence you'd almost believe her, if she wasnt pint sized.

"I wouldn't say that. Maybe having a sort of discussion or talk? It would sound like interrogation, but he's not a suspect or anything like that." He chuckled as he knew they would all figure out a plan. "Do you have the power to see the future, or you have a sort of feeling? Being a heroine of Equestria is a pretty big order, but I think it's pretty cool to dream big. It shows you have goals and are goal oriented." 

5 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Pastel-chan

"Well, thanks for the help as well as lunch, Samurai. Come on, Dynamo! We've got some books to find" declared Astral with pride as he began to trot out of Samurai's home, with both the gamer unicorn and the young filly following close behind.

With this new info in hoof and two ponies to help, Astral was sure he could find what he desired. As they took to the streets of town while following the map, Astral wondered if Pastel even knew of Asian pony history, so he decided to sate his own curiosity.

"Do tell, little filly, do know who Mistmane is?"

"Okay and just let me get my belongings." Dynamo responded, turning to Samurai and giving him a thankful look. "Thank you again for the food and the tea. Everything was delicious and I appreciate your hospitality." After grabbing his saddlebag and cart, he trotted out of Samurai's home as he followed after Astral. All the while, making sure that Pastel was following the group. 

"I don't know much about Asian pony history, but my mother would always tell me stories about Mistmane. How she saved her village and saving her friend, Sable Spirit. It was the one of the few stories she had spoken of, but it was always one of my favorites. I guess it was because I liked how powerful of a sorceress she was, but she was both kind and generous." He says, explaining what knowledge he knew of his favorite legend. 

Forest woke up from his slumber once again, unlike most ponies, he could sleep for a very short amount of time.

*yawn*

Oh my goodness! I needed that.

He swiftly got out of bed and walked to the outside of his house, he hadn't really looked at it before, he was way too tired to do so.

It was a normal building with several apartments, they weren't big or fancy but is not like he was going to spend much time in it anyway, it was just his place to sleep and very occasionally, eat.

He walked some time around the town to see if he could meet more ponies and he found one talking to some fillies.

@Windy Breeze

He approached the mare and greeted.

Hi there miss! Are you from around town? Oh sorry, were are my manners? The name's Forest, Forest Gum, what's yours? 

@Astral Vision, @Dynamo Pad, @Pastel-chan

Samurai gets up and bows as the three of them leave together. "Take care! Come back and visit me any time!"

Well, there they go with such energy.

Samurai takes his magic box and puts it away for now. He's going to meditate in his favorite mineral springs, and then call it a day for now.

@Windy Breeze

Elsewhere, the snazzy unicorn in a fedora is still trying to talk to Fable, but he notices Shadow Trail as well. He takes another sip of his latte and goes over to her. "You know, taking photos without permission is rude. At least that's what my father always told me."

In the corner of his eye, he also sees Astral, Dynamo, and Pastel headed somewhere in the distance. If he's lucky, he'll get to talk to them too later.

Edited by Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine

“Oh, I didn't know that sorry” she apologized “I've been living in a city where nopony mind about being photographed so I didn't think it would offend somepony” she waved at the three fillies as they went to play “I saw a exotic-looking house which didn't look any other house in this town, did you live there?”

She was oblivious to the fact a green stallion was talking to her like somepony plugged her ears.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze

The snazzy stallion giggles. "Don't be. You know, I talk about manners, but no pony in this town seems to care that much what happens. We're all just waiting for the next exciting thing to happen." He listens to what Shadow has to say. "Why don't you show me, then I'll tell you if I live there or not. My name's Trilby Hatter. I'm the only major haberdasher in this town." Trilby introduces himself with a nod.

@Windy Breeze

Trilby shakes her hoof. "Well, if it has paper sliding doors and a roof that looks like a pagoda, then yeah. That's probably his. What about you? Are you looking for anywhere to stay? I give tours of the town for whoever wants it. Not what I normally do, but ever since I moved to this town, I've been taking on a LOT of different responcibilities. I use to just be a hat maker only."

@Windy Breeze

Trilby nods in understanding. "Oh, how you speak the truth, my dear pegasus!" He has a flare for the dramatic. "It started off on such a sad day too... My shop in Canterlot was shut down because I couldn't compete with the bigger businesses. So I moved to Ponyville, hoping for a better opportunity there. Turns out, a mare named Rarity had cornered the market in fashion, so no-pony really needed a shop that only sold hats." He begins to walk as he recounts his tale.

"Feeling as if all hope was lost, I packed my things and randomly walked off. For a moment, I honestly began to think this cruel world doesn't need a pony like me... But then I found this place! The last haberdasher left town, leaving their building and everything behind! Not only did I get to make hats, but soon, I was making clothes for ponies as well! It was a challenge, but I rose to it. ... That is, until I found out one of the mayors needed an assistant. So I volunteered for that too. And from there, I've been doing all kinds of official duties for the town! Tours, paper work, networking... A pony like me barely has time to pick up a latte anymore." Trilby finishes his tale, and takes another sip of his hot latte.

9 hours ago, Pastel-chan said:

@Astral Vision

Pastel smiled and wagged her tail happily. She remembered that name! She may have not been a good student, but there's no way she wouldn't know a good hero story; and the six pillars were that for sure!

"Yeah! She teamed up with Starswirl and the others and saved Equestria! Uhh... what's that gotta do with all this though? Is she here?"

@Pastel-chan @Dynamo Pad

Astral could tell that Pastel was confused about his comparison, so he decided now would be the perfect opportunity to showcase his magic to both ponies. With a bright turquoise glow radiating from his horn, a luminous projection of Mistmane herself manifested before their eyes.

"This is Mistmane. Notice how her horn is slightly curved compared to a traditional unicorn's? Now take a look at Dynamo, can you see the similarity? While my primary objective is looking into this town's history regarding the two mayors, I also offered to help Dynamo with finding any history on Japanese ponies. I just wanted to know if you knew who Mistmane was so you would know what books to look for. After all, it's much easier to find the book you want when you're not searching alone, right?"

As Astral finished his explanation, the projection of Mistmane soon dissipated, and his horn's glow ceased. He looked down at Pastel, expecting a combination of both shock and understanding, though he hoped more for the latter.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Pastel-chan @Dynamo Pad

Astral could tell that Pastel was confused about his comparison, so he decided now would be the perfect opportunity to showcase his magic to both ponies. With a bright turquoise glow radiating from his horn, a luminous projection of Mistmane herself manifested before their eyes.

"This is Mistmane. Notice how her horn is slightly curved compared to a traditional unicorn's? Now take a look at Dynamo, can you see the similarity? While my primary objective is looking into this town's history regarding the two mayors, I also offered to help Dynamo with finding any history on Japanese ponies. I just wanted to know if you knew who Mistmane was so you would know what books to look for. After all, it's much easier to find the book you want when you're not searching alone, right?"

As Astral finished his explanation, the projection of Mistmane soon dissipated, and his horn's glow ceased. He looked down at Pastel, expecting a combination of both shock and understanding, though he hoped more for the latter.

@Pastel-chan

As he saw Astral's magic in action, Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise of the luminous projection of Mistmane. He reached out a hoof to see if the projection was real. Only for his hoof to go through the illusion. "That's impressive. So, I guess your name and magic go hoof in hoof. I like how you even showed Mistmane from way back when to what she looks like now. It shows that you are very detailed in your research." He commented as the projection of Mistmane had faded.

"The only thing I know about Japanese ponies was what Samurai had told me earlier. Something along the lines of their kind could excel at elemental magic. The only kinds of spells I can do are the standard unicorn spells. Such as the laser spell, levitation, shields and teleportation. Although, most of them are half as strong or less than what they are. I unlocked my magic when I gained my cutie mark. That was about five years ago as I'm 19 years old. So, I haven't had time to master the craft as easily as other unicorns. Hearing that there's elemental magic had got me thinking of something. I love playing video games, but that's a given with my cutie mark. Whenever I attack, I feel as if I can flow into the character's motions. Although, I wonder if there would be such things as video game style magic. Where one could use spells that would be seen from video games. I'm guessing that sounds a bit farfetched, huh?" He asks, giving the two a sheepish smile. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Kay! I can talk! Maybe I can dazzle him with my high charisma stat~"

She would trot with a a Rarity-esque trot in emphasis to that last part. 

"I can't predict the future; I'm not a unicorn and I'm not good with cards... It's a hutch that I have! I'd definitely be a heroine if my dreams came true."

@Astral Vision

Magic would capture the imagination of this filly every time; sometimes she wishes she was a unicorn. Upon the explanation, Pastel looked back and forth between Dynamo and the projection of Mistmane and quickly nodded her head.

"Ohhh, I get it! I see now! So they're the same kinda pony! Maybe Dyny is like, a next generation hero or something~ I've seen that before!"

Interesting that that's what she took away from it, but it seems she understood regardless.

"I can't use magic at all so I wouldn't say whether anything is farfetched or not, besides, I don't think Dyny would lie! Well, except that one time and it was my fault."

She giggled, keeping an eye out for that strange pony.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Pastel-chan said:

@Dynamo Pad

"Kay! I can talk! Maybe I can dazzle him with my high charisma stat~"

She would trot with a a Rarity-esque trot in emphasis to that last part. 

"I can't predict the future; I'm not a unicorn and I'm not good with cards... It's a hutch that I have! I'd definitely be a heroine if my dreams came true."

@Astral Vision

Magic would capture the imagination of this filly every time; sometimes she wishes she was a unicorn. Upon the explanation, Pastel looked back and forth between Dynamo and the projection of Mistmane and quickly nodded her head.

"Ohhh, I get it! I see now! So they're the same kinda pony! Maybe Dyny is like, a next generation hero or something~ I've seen that before!"

Interesting that that's what she took away from it, but it seems she understood regardless.

"I can't use magic at all so I wouldn't say whether anything is farfetched or not, besides, I don't think Dyny would lie! Well, except that one time and it was my fault."

She giggled, keeping an eye out for that strange pony.

"Charisma, huh? That sounds like something out of Ogres and Oubliettes. Wait a minute. Have you played that game before?" He asks, raising an eyebrow in curious wonder. "I played that game once, but I never had the opportunity to keep up in the campaign. I know some of the rules and all, but it still sounds like a cool game." Dynamo would say with a nod in understanding. "I guess I meant seeing into the future as a sort of figure of speech. Something like a sixth sense, but it's always cool to have a hunch. Maybe the day will come when your dreams will come true."

He chuckled as he shook his head at Pastel's remark with a kind smile. "I do appreciate the words, but I don't think I'd be related to Mistmane. That would be a little crazy if I found out it was true. Since, it feels almost unreal that someone would be related to a famous pony from back in the day. Although, Samurai and Astral have thought that maybe I might have family dating back to Mistmane's time period. I wouldn't really call myself a hero, though." He says with a sheepish smile. "Thank you again for the kind words, Pastel. I wouldn't sell yourself short on the idea of having no magic. I mean, don't all pony races have magic within them? I would have thought that earth ponies have magic based on strength and being in tune to the earth/nature."

9 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel-chan

As he saw Astral's magic in action, Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise of the luminous projection of Mistmane. He reached out a hoof to see if the projection was real. Only for his hoof to go through the illusion. "That's impressive. So, I guess your name and magic go hoof in hoof. I like how you even showed Mistmane from way back when to what she looks like now. It shows that you are very detailed in your research." He commented as the projection of Mistmane had faded.

"The only thing I know about Japanese ponies was what Samurai had told me earlier. Something along the lines of their kind could excel at elemental magic. The only kinds of spells I can do are the standard unicorn spells. Such as the laser spell, levitation, shields and teleportation. Although, most of them are half as strong or less than what they are. I unlocked my magic when I gained my cutie mark. That was about five years ago as I'm 19 years old. So, I haven't had time to master the craft as easily as other unicorns. Hearing that there's elemental magic had got me thinking of something. I love playing video games, but that's a given with my cutie mark. Whenever I attack, I feel as if I can flow into the character's motions. Although, I wonder if there would be such things as video game style magic. Where one could use spells that would be seen from video games. I'm guessing that sounds a bit farfetched, huh?" He asks, giving the two a sheepish smile. 

@Dynamo Pad

Astral, being the well-educated unicorn that he was, decided to further expand Dynamo's beliefs and perception of magic.

"It's not entirely unlikely to think video game magic is a possibility. Magic itself in Equestria is a force that continues to leap between the laws of science and our own imaginations. We always use our minds to create wondrous new concepts, especially for things such as video games, that's what makes it an art. Given that our very thoughts are what shape the art of magic, you could say that the two forces are interconnected by nature. If you think it's a possibility, then magic can make it happen, so long as you put your heart into it."

Astral then pointed towards his own Cutie Mark, which was very peculiar in appearance. It seemed to represent two comet trails forming a perfect circle, which had stars connected to each head. These stars connected to two more within the circle, which then connected to a much larger star in the centre, giving the appearance of a constellation.

"I always loved to play with my imagination when I was a little foal, and I used those ideas to make my classmates laugh and cheer. However, once I discovered my own form of magic, I realized that I could use my abilities to help lots of ponies. Once that happened, I got my cutie mark, and started my journey into my studies as well as across Equestria". Astral figured this was all he needed to say on his own background, at least for the moment, though he hoped Dynamo would have his hopes lifted. However, the library was soon in sight, and Astral knew it would be time to start both of their mysteries.

• Brohoof 1

@Windy Breeze

"You're too kind. I would love to hear your story, since you let me indulge you with my life's story. I'd hate to think somepony as nice and as cute you are has also been through hard times." Trilby can be kind of a flirt sometimes. He knows when to back off of course, but he's always brave enough to try a little. "A black hat with a flower design? I might have some black hats back at my shop. If you like, I can add a flower design to one and sell it to you at a special discount. First time customers always get a discount on their first purchases. It's one of the ways I entice ponies to become repeat customers." Coincidentally, Trilby's fedora is a simple black fedora with a white and black checkered band, and a large feather attached to the side.

Edited by Samurai Equine