Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo smiled softly as he felt Bluebell wrap her free foreleg around his neck. Upon hearing her response, he pulled back from the hug, while making sure not to do anything that would hurt Bluebell physically. All the while, his eyes shrinking, jaw dropping and with a blush dusting his cheeks. "W-W-What are you talking about? I-I'm not a flirt, honest. I was honestly really concerned a-about you. I-I wouldn't say I have a crush, but you get what I mean, r-right?" He stuttered out as he didn't realize that she was teasing him slightly. "I wanted to make sure that y-you were okay and I wanted to ask you s-something. Did...you mean what you said before? About how you called me a friend?" He knew it was a silly question, but he still wanted to ask. He saw Pastel, Astral, Pencil and Samurai as his friends. Hearing the word friend come from someone he barely knew was foreign to the gamer pony.

Bluebell laughed and said, "Y-y-you bet!"  With that, she leaned over and kissed the side of his face- and saw him blush again.  "Oops- oopsie", she giggled. "S-s-sorry."

• Brohoof 2

@Astral Vision

When Astral reappears, he finds himself on the very spacious roof of a tall building. Might be the town hall building? More importantly, he is facing Final Premonition. "Hmm? How did you get here? Did I use the wrong pocket watch again? Curse the fiddly nature of this time-stop magic." He shakes his pocket watch, listens to it, then exchanges it for another pocket watch in his coat. The inside of his coat is FILLED with all kinds of watches, not to mention he has multiple wrist watches strapped up and down his front two legs (arms).

Final notices what Astral is holding. "Oh, you must be Astral Vision. I see you've been reassembling the book I wrote." Final says, not really giving him much room to speak. "Though, to be honest, that book is mostly useless. It's the Laronde Box that's most important..." He walks past Astral casually. "That box will unlock all the things that will bring Black and White back together again. So I'm counting on you and your friends to succeed where I failed." Final suddenly stops dead in his tracks. "...Oh, and one more thing, Astral Vision. One day, I will come back. And on that day, I'll be taking that book back. ... Or, you know, something of equal importance. So just be ready for that day. In fact, pass the word on to Samurai Equine, Dynamo Pad, and whoever else you trust explicitly. You've been doing a good job. So far, that is."

Final clicks the button on his other pocket watch twice. Once makes him disappear, the other makes Astral disappear and reappear near his cart. It seems Final was not quite in the mood to listen to any questions just yet.

@Dynamo Pad

Samurai almost missed Dynamo walking up to him asking questions. Though, it does make sense; Astral called out to the both of them. Samurai's magic fails to give him any clues as to where to find Astral. "It's not working..." Samurai listens to Dynamo's suggestion. He doesn't like the idea of rummaging around another pony's belongings without permission. He is about to reject the idea, but Dynamo has all ready begun doing so. They find the medallion with the 3 letters inscribed on it. "No, Dyna-san. I don't know what it means." Samurai shakes his head but guides the medallion back into the bag. And also, it seems giving nicknames goes both ways. "Look, there's no need for the both of us to investigate this. I'd rather you look after Pastel and Bluebell in my absence. I'll investigate for now; I've actually got a support network that can help me out. Until I find Astral, the party is on hold for now."

Samurai has put his trust in Dynamo. It's not easy for him to walk away like this, but if he is putting his trust in another pony like this, then he must really believe in them. And with that, Samurai leaves the hospital. Thankfully, he won't have to search for very long. And hopefully, that party can continue after all!

@CameoShadowness

Trilby just nods as Beryl speaks. "History must be very important to you. I never really thought about this town much when I joined. I just wanted a place to belong. A place I could sell my hats, and maybe make a friend..." Trilby puts a hoof on his arm. "It's not easy when nearly every place in Equestria doesn't need a hat shop like mine, and there's a lot of elite fashion moguls that don't acknowledge you as anything special..." Trilby admits, a little sad when he thinks about his past and everything that lead him to Friendshire.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Samurai almost missed Dynamo walking up to him asking questions. Though, it does make sense; Astral called out to the both of them. Samurai's magic fails to give him any clues as to where to find Astral. "It's not working..." Samurai listens to Dynamo's suggestion. He doesn't like the idea of rummaging around another pony's belongings without permission. He is about to reject the idea, but Dynamo has all ready begun doing so. They find the medallion with the 3 letters inscribed on it. "No, Dyna-san. I don't know what it means." Samurai shakes his head but guides the medallion back into the bag. And also, it seems giving nicknames goes both ways. "Look, there's no need for the both of us to investigate this. I'd rather you look after Pastel and Bluebell in my absence. I'll investigate for now; I've actually got a support network that can help me out. Until I find Astral, the party is on hold for now."

Samurai has put his trust in Dynamo. It's not easy for him to walk away like this, but if he is putting his trust in another pony like this, then he must really believe in them. And with that, Samurai leaves the hospital. Thankfully, he won't have to search for very long. And hopefully, that party can continue after all!

@Samurai Equine

Dynamo sighed as he heard Samurai's reply on his magic wasn't working. "I guess it won't be that easy. I do recall that he was following us and was with us at the hospital. He couldn't have just vanished unless he used a teleportation spell. If that were even the case, then he wouldn't have screamed our names like he was in some sort of panic." The gamer pony responded, while tapping a hoof under his chin. He flipped the coin repeatedly as he was hoping there would be some sort of clue that would just magically appear. Sadly, it didn't seem like he'd get an exact answer at that moment. "At the very least, this medallion must be important. If it means that Astral had kept it with him in his satchel bag." He says, blinking in surprise as the medallion began to move on its own. He soon realized the aura around the medallion had changed and saw Samurai, who was guiding the coin back into the bag.

The gamer pony wanted to argue about wanting to help, but he understood that arguing would get them nowhere. Plus, Samurai was better at magic than he was. If Astral's disappearance was due to magical means, then Samurai was the best bet in solving the current situation. "Okay. I know that Pencil was with Pastel and Bluebell, but I'll still make sure to look after them. However, if anything comes up that you need help with, then please let me know as soon as you can. Astral's my friend just like you and the other are. I just can't go and abandon a friend like that." He nodded as he understood that the party would be on hold for the time being. As he was about to part ways with the asian pony, he turned in his step to his retreating friend. "Should I let the others know of what's going on? I didn't want to say anything and cause them alarm, but I think they do deserve the right to know what's going on."

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil nodded in reluctant agreement.

“Yeah, I can understand your concern. I-I guess you’re right about the ‘heat of the moment’ thing, too. I was so into the competition I almost forgot about real life consequences, like we were just in a game. Thankfully, Pastel wasn’t really hurt. If she was, though, I’d feel pretty terrible about it. I wouldn’t want her to get injured just cause I wanted to win. So, um, yeah, I’m sorry about everything with the shell. If we have another competition like this, I’ll try to be more careful,” Pencil relayed to Dynamo with an apologetic smile. She still felt a little guilty for the shell incident but was glad both her and Dynamo were coming to terms with it all.

@Astral Vision @Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart @Ragland Tiger

Pencil immediately began to stare off into the distance right after her conversation. As she gazed around, she noticed somepony was missing from the room.

“Hey, wait, where’s Astral? Wasn’t he one of the ponies to come here first? I don’t see him anywhere...” she asked to everypony else.

21 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

Bluebell laughed and said, "Y-y-you bet!"  With that, she leaned over and kissed the side of his face- and saw him blush again.  "Oops- oopsie", she giggled. "S-s-sorry."

@Ragland Tiger

Dynamo couldn't help in chuckling along with Bluebell, smiling softly as she had felt the same as he did. He was about to ask her a question, before blushing as he felt her kiss the side of his face. "I-It's okay and no worries. Although, are you s-sure it's not you that's not flirting and the whole crush thing? Instead of having me be the scapegoat?" He gave a sheepish smile with another chuckle.

15 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil nodded in reluctant agreement.

“Yeah, I can understand your concern. I-I guess you’re right about the ‘heat of the moment’ thing, too. I was so into the competition I almost forgot about real life consequences, like we were just in a game. Thankfully, Pastel wasn’t really hurt. If she was, though, I’d feel pretty terrible about it. I wouldn’t want her to get injured just cause I wanted to win. So, um, yeah, I’m sorry about everything with the shell. If we have another competition like this, I’ll try to be more careful,” Pencil relayed to Dynamo with an apologetic smile. She still felt a little guilty for the shell incident but was glad both her and Dynamo were coming to terms with it all.

@Astral Vision @Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart @Ragland Tiger

Pencil immediately began to stare off into the distance right after her conversation. As she gazed around, she noticed somepony was missing from the room.

“Hey, wait, where’s Astral? Wasn’t he one of the ponies to come here first? I don’t see him anywhere...” she asked to everypony else.

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Astral Vision

As Dynamo made his return to Bluebell's hospital room, he looked over to Pencil, who was explaining herself on what had happened earlier. "I know Pastel is more important with all that was happening at that moment, but don't forget about me. I wouldn't want to be chopped liver now in case I got hit by the green shell." Dynamo stuck his tongue out playfully, before giving a chuckle. Smiling with a nod as he responded in a way to relieve the tension/concern of the race. "It's okay and it's like I said, as well. I'm sorry if I took what happened in the race to heart. I happen to be the same way in terms of being so absorbed in the competition. When it comes to video games, of course. At least now we'll all be careful and better suited in case a situation ever appears, or something like that."

Upon hearing the question of Astral's whereabouts, Dynamo froze. Should he tell the others what had happened, or should he make them not worry. He wasn't sure if Samurai had heard his earlier question as they parted ways. However, he knew it was better to tell instead of not telling anyone at all. It wouldn't be right to lie to his friends. "I don't think he was one of the first ponies to come here. I know he was with us, but it was you, Pastel, Samurai and myself to visit Bluebell's room. Sam and I heard a shout and we went to investigate. All we could find was Astral's satchel bag, but no Astral. I don't truly know where he is, but Samurai wanted me to be here with you all, while he went to investigate. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Astral Vision

When Astral reappears, he finds himself on the very spacious roof of a tall building. Might be the town hall building? More importantly, he is facing Final Premonition. "Hmm? How did you get here? Did I use the wrong pocket watch again? Curse the fiddly nature of this time-stop magic." He shakes his pocket watch, listens to it, then exchanges it for another pocket watch in his coat. The inside of his coat is FILLED with all kinds of watches, not to mention he has multiple wrist watches strapped up and down his front two legs (arms).

Final notices what Astral is holding. "Oh, you must be Astral Vision. I see you've been reassembling the book I wrote." Final says, not really giving him much room to speak. "Though, to be honest, that book is mostly useless. It's the Laronde Box that's most important..." He walks past Astral casually. "That box will unlock all the things that will bring Black and White back together again. So I'm counting on you and your friends to succeed where I failed." Final suddenly stops dead in his tracks. "...Oh, and one more thing, Astral Vision. One day, I will come back. And on that day, I'll be taking that book back. ... Or, you know, something of equal importance. So just be ready for that day. In fact, pass the word on to Samurai Equine, Dynamo Pad, and whoever else you trust explicitly. You've been doing a good job. So far, that is."

Final clicks the button on his other pocket watch twice. Once makes him disappear, the other makes Astral disappear and reappear near his cart. It seems Final was not quite in the mood to listen to any questions just yet.

@Dynamo Pad

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Pastel Heart @Ragland Tiger @Windy Breeze 🥧

Astral blinked as he materialized in an unknown location. He appeared to be on the rooftop of a building, the wind was cold and the night sky was clear. The unicorn wondered if he was alone, but his eyes trailed to the sight of another pony near by. This pony seemed very of age, his white beard dragging towards the ground, and his coat seemed filled with watches. Astral was about to speak up, desperate to learn the reason behind his sudden abduction, but the elder pony caught him off guard by addressing him personally.

The pony somehow knew his name, and that he was reassembling a book, but that wasn't the strangest part. Was he really the author? How did he know about the Laronde Box? WHO WAS HE? Before Astral could even move his lips, the elder pony disappeared, and the lone unicorn had been returned just outside his cart. Astral's mind was clouded from confusion, so he figured it would be best to leave this until morning... but what about the others?

"Oh no, they might think something horrible happened to me! I need to get back as soon as possible."

Astral's horn glowed, and the blue pony quickly disappeared, only to return moments later in the hospital in the exact spot he had been before.

"Hey guys, I'm really really sorry for worrying you! You wouldn't believe what.."

Astral decided he would explain things the next day. After all, everyone was patiently waiting for a party.

"Never mind, I'll tell you more in the morning. Now then, I believe there was mention of a party?"

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine

After a bit of a skeptical look, Pastel shrugged, not seeming too concerned, or atleast trying to stay optimistic.

"I'm sure he's fine! He's a strong unicorn! I bet right now he's--"

@Astral Vision

Well, speak of the Astral and he'll appear! She pointed towards him frantically as if she knew it all along.

"See!? See!? He's here! Now we got some magic muscle in case something happens at the party! Wait, party? I hope there will be lotsa sugary stuff! I need sugar."

What a horrifying thought.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Windy Breeze 🥧 said:

@Astral Vision

Both Shadow and Keen were surprised to see Astral. Shadow lifted her hooves while Keen jumped away from him. 

“Ah! Astral, where have you been?” Shadow asked with concern while Keen glared at him. 

"Well Shadow, lets just say that even paper has magical properties, some pages can lead you straight to the original source." Astral didn't expect Shadow to understand his statement, so with a soft smile he laughed it off, but this may have only increased his weird outlook.

"I'll explain another time, but I'm glad to see that you and the others are safe."

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Trilby just nods as Beryl speaks. "History must be very important to you. I never really thought about this town much when I joined. I just wanted a place to belong. A place I could sell my hats, and maybe make a friend..." Trilby puts a hoof on his arm. "It's not easy when nearly every place in Equestria doesn't need a hat shop like mine, and there's a lot of elite fashion moguls that don't acknowledge you as anything special..." Trilby admits, a little sad when he thinks about his past and everything that lead him to Friendshire.

Beryl stops and turns to Trilby. She knew what it means to not belong which is what brought her to her love of books and libraries. They don't turn you down, they just be. Still hearing the pain in Tribly's voice hurt more for some reason. "Hats? Aren't dey for comanurs? da big pepol?" Beryl stops to think. "If not, tey still cool. I lik em!" Beryl flies to him."I lik u." She boops his nose with her tiny hoof. Even though she can't claim to be friends with him just yet, he was genuinely a good pony and Beryl did actually like him for all the help he provided.

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine

After a bit of a skeptical look, Pastel shrugged, not seeming too concerned, or atleast trying to stay optimistic.

"I'm sure he's fine! He's a strong unicorn! I bet right now he's--"

@Astral Vision

Well, speak of the Astral and he'll appear! She pointed towards him frantically as if she knew it all along.

"See!? See!? He's here! Now we got some magic muscle in case something happens at the party! Wait, party? I hope there will be lotsa sugary stuff! I need sugar."

What a horrifying thought.

1 hour ago, Astral Vision said:

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Pastel Heart @Ragland Tiger @Windy Breeze 🥧

Astral blinked as he materialized in an unknown location. He appeared to be on the rooftop of a building, the wind was cold and the night sky was clear. The unicorn wondered if he was alone, but his eyes trailed to the sight of another pony near by. This pony seemed very of age, his white beard dragging towards the ground, and his coat seemed filled with watches. Astral was about to speak up, desperate to learn the reason behind his sudden abduction, but the elder pony caught him off guard by addressing him personally.

The pony somehow knew his name, and that he was reassembling a book, but that wasn't the strangest part. Was he really the author? How did he know about the Laronde Box? WHO WAS HE? Before Astral could even move his lips, the elder pony disappeared, and the lone unicorn had been returned just outside his cart. Astral's mind was clouded from confusion, so he figured it would be best to leave this until morning... but what about the others?

"Oh no, they might think something horrible happened to me! I need to get back as soon as possible."

Astral's horn glowed, and the blue pony quickly disappeared, only to return moments later in the hospital in the exact spot he had been before.

"Hey guys, I'm really really sorry for worrying you! You wouldn't believe what.."

Astral decided he would explain things the next day. After all, everyone was patiently waiting for a party.

"Never mind, I'll tell you more in the morning. Now then, I believe there was mention of a party?"

@Astral Vision @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger

Dynamo wanted to argue with the logic, but Pastel did bring up a good point. "I can understand that. I mean, Astral is a strong unicorn. He's basically a teacher for me, as well. I'm still in the learning phase of my magic, but I think I might have an idea of what I can do. I just hope he'll be able to take care of himself." The gamer pony was about to continue talking, but stopped as he heard the sound of a magical teleportation. He glanced out the door to see that Astral was right around the location of where his bag once was. "Huh. Well, what do you know. You were right all along, Pastel-chan. It seems you might be a sort of psychic, or have a sort of sixth sense of things." He tilted his head slightly at the idea of Pastel needing sugar, but decided to file that thought for later. He could only imagine the kind of sugar rush Pastel would go through.

Dynamo quickly made his way over towards Astral as he pulled his friend into a hug. "It's so good to see you again. I thought something bad happened to you, Astral. I remember hearing you calling out to Sam and I, before you were nowhere to be seen. We saw your bag lying on the floor and I found some sort of medallion that must've belonged to you. I just couldn't make heads or tails on the matter, but I'm glad to see that you're okay." He responded, pulling back from the hug to give Astral some room to breathe. That, and letting the others talk to him in case they had any questions on their minds. "You said something about how some pages can have magical property? How so? I've honestly never knew or thought something like that could even happen." He didn't quite understand what he thought Astral had mentioned, but he knew questions could be for later. "By the way, I think you need to go find Samurai. He has your bag and I know he was on his way out of the hospital. He was trying to figure out how to get you back, but I guess we can relieve him of any sort of worry. Although, I think it'd be best to let him and the others on what was going on."

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo wanted to argue with the logic, but Pastel did bring up a good point. "I can understand that. I mean, Astral is a strong unicorn. He's basically a teacher for me, as well. I'm still in the learning phase of my magic, but I think I might have an idea of what I can do. I just hope he'll be able to take care of himself." The gamer pony was about to continue talking, but stopped as he heard the sound of a magical teleportation. He glanced out the door to see that Astral was right around the location of where his bag once was. "Huh. Well, what do you know. You were right all along, Pastel-chan. It seems you might be a sort of psychic, or have a sort of sixth sense of things." He tilted his head slightly at the idea of Pastel needing sugar, but decided to file that thought for later. He could only imagine the kind of sugar rush Pastel would go through.

Dynamo quickly made his way over towards Astral as he pulled his friend into a hug. "It's so good to see you again. I thought something bad happened to you, Astral. I remember hearing you calling out to Sam and I, before you were nowhere to be seen. We saw your bag lying on the floor and I found some sort of medallion that must've belonged to you. I just couldn't make heads or tails on the matter, but I'm glad to see that you're okay." He responded, pulling back from the hug to give Astral some room to breathe. That, and letting the others talk to him in case they had any questions on their minds. "You said something about how some pages can have magical property? How so? I've honestly never knew or thought something like that could even happen." He didn't quite understand what he thought Astral had mentioned, but he knew questions could be for later. "By the way, I think you need to go find Samurai. He has your bag and I know he was on his way out of the hospital. He was trying to figure out how to get you back, but I guess we can relieve him of any sort of worry. Although, I think it'd be best to let him and the others on what was going on."

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

Astral firmly nodded and dashed off to find Samurai, though he was careful not to harm any nurses or patients in his path. As he ran towards the exit, Astral soon spotted Samurai making his departure, but the unicorn was stopped in his tracks.

"SAMURAI HOLD ON! I'm alright!"

Astral caught his breath, and soon recollected himself.

"Thank you for holding my bag, and no need to worry. There aren't any scratches on me."

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine

Astral firmly nodded and dashed off to find Samurai, though he was careful not to harm any nurses or patients in his path. As he ran towards the exit, Astral soon spotted Samurai making his departure, but the unicorn was stopped in his tracks.

"SAMURAI HOLD ON! I'm alright!"

Astral caught his breath, and soon recollected himself.

"Thank you for holding my bag, and no need to worry. There aren't any scratches on me."

Just when Astral was about to dash off after Samurai, Dynamo thought it was best to call out to his friend. "When you reach Samurai, try to make sure you both can come back to the hospital. We should let Pencil and the others know about what's going on. This way, we'll all be on the same page and can figure out a plan to go from here. We'll be back in Bluebell's room!" He hollered in a hushed whisper, while making sure not to disturb any of the other patients. After waving at his retreating friend, Dynamo soon made his way back towards Bluebell's room. With a sigh of relief, the gamer pony smiled as he addressed looked to Bluebell, Pastel and Pencil. "Pastel was right about Astral somehow making a return. I don't know how, but he managed to teleport back to the hospital. He went off after Samurai, but hopefully they can make a return to the room."

• Brohoof 3

@Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare

20 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Just when Astral was about to dash off after Samurai, Dynamo thought it was best to call out to his friend. "When you reach Samurai, try to make sure you both can come back to the hospital. We should let Pencil and the others know about what's going on. This way, we'll all be on the same page and can figure out a plan to go from here. We'll be back in Bluebell's room!" He hollered in a hushed whisper, while making sure not to disturb any of the other patients. After waving at his retreating friend, Dynamo soon made his way back towards Bluebell's room. With a sigh of relief, the gamer pony smiled as he addressed looked to Bluebell, Pastel and Pencil. "Pastel was right about Astral somehow making a return. I don't know how, but he managed to teleport back to the hospital. He went off after Samurai, but hopefully they can make a return to the room.

"Th-th- that's okay," Bluebell said.  "I-I n-n-n-need to get s-some r-r-r-rest anyway.  D-don't st-st-stay on m-m-my account.  I-I'll be alright, I p-promise. Th-thank you, all of you."

• Brohoof 1

@Astral Vision, @Dynamo Pad, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Pastel Heart, @Ragland Tiger, @ExplosionMare

Samurai had only finished stepping out the hospital and looking around when he hears Astral's voice again. "ASTRAL-SAN!" He rushes back into the hospital. He is happy to give Astral back his bag, but mostly he checks Astral up and down. "Are you okay? I heard you call out my name, and I ran as fast as I could, and I'm not very good at tracking magic..." Samurai explains. But he also heard the exchange Astral had with Dynamo and the others since he wasn't that far. That's enough to make Samurai put a hoof on Astral's shoulder, tilt his head back, and sigh with relief. "Yokatta~ I wouldn't know what to do if I lost one of my best friends."

With a pat on Astral's shoulders, he decides to answer a question. "If we're all here and accounted for, then I'm still up for that party. We should probably finish our visit with Bluebell anyways. She'll need rest and relaxation right now, and I know we'll see her again tomorrow."

@CameoShadowness

Beryl's gesture makes Trilby smile. "Thank you, Mini Horse Beryl. Maybe I'll make you a hat some day, if you like." He walks beside her. "...You know, since we're not suppose to be here right now, we can't exactly check out a book. But I bet Astral, Samurai, and all those other ponies I was talking about are probably gathering at a party or something. You can ask them about the town's history. Is there anything else you want to look at before we move along? I promise, I'll make sure you get all the help you need with finding out this town's history." Trilby offers.

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare

"Th-th- that's okay," Bluebell said.  "I-I n-n-n-need to get s-some r-r-r-rest anyway.  D-don't st-st-stay on m-m-my account.  I-I'll be alright, I p-promise. Th-thank you, all of you."

@Ragland Tiger

Dynamo turned to Bluebell, who told the group that she needed some rest. "A-Are you sure?" He wanted to argue as he didn't want to leave a friend behind. However, he understood the idea of resting would lead to a better recover. With a single nod, Dynamo gave Bluebell a kind smile. "Okay, but we'll make sure to visit again. Once you are released from the hospital, then we should all celebrate. Intentionally or unintentionally, you were a part of the race. So, it's only fitting that we all celebrate together."

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Astral Vision, @Dynamo Pad, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Pastel Heart, @Ragland Tiger, @ExplosionMare

Samurai had only finished stepping out the hospital and looking around when he hears Astral's voice again. "ASTRAL-SAN!" He rushes back into the hospital. He is happy to give Astral back his bag, but mostly he checks Astral up and down. "Are you okay? I heard you call out my name, and I ran as fast as I could, and I'm not very good at tracking magic..." Samurai explains. But he also heard the exchange Astral had with Dynamo and the others since he wasn't that far. That's enough to make Samurai put a hoof on Astral's shoulder, tilt his head back, and sigh with relief. "Yokatta~ I wouldn't know what to do if I lost one of my best friends."

With a pat on Astral's shoulders, he decides to answer a question. "If we're all here and accounted for, then I'm still up for that party. We should probably finish our visit with Bluebell anyways. She'll need rest and relaxation right now, and I know we'll see her again tomorrow."

@Astral Vision @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine

The gamer pony's ears perked as he heard Samurai's voice booming throughout the hall. He watched and blinked as the asian pony rushed over and began inspecting Astral on any injury. He tilted his head at the out of nowhere act, before smiling at Samurai's concern. Upon Samurai's remark, Dynamo nodded as he was prepared to head out with the others. "That sounds like a plan. After everything that happened, a party does sound pretty good." He would say, nodding once more at the mention of visiting Bluebell the next day. Giving the mare one more hug, he looked back to Bluebell and held up a forehoof to wave at her. "Have a nice rest and see you tomorrow, Bluebell. We'll see you soon, my friend." He knew they didn't get a chance to discuss the question he wanted to ask, but in his heart he felt he had made another friend. He decided he would try and ask another time as visiting hours were probably just about over. For the time being, he made sure to follow the group when they were prepared to take their leave.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@CameoShadowness

Beryl's gesture makes Trilby smile. "Thank you, Mini Horse Beryl. Maybe I'll make you a hat some day, if you like." He walks beside her. "...You know, since we're not suppose to be here right now, we can't exactly check out a book. But I bet Astral, Samurai, and all those other ponies I was talking about are probably gathering at a party or something. You can ask them about the town's history. Is there anything else you want to look at before we move along? I promise, I'll make sure you get all the help you need with finding out this town's history." Trilby offers.

Beryl giggles "danks forr the ofur." As she turns around she sees the symbol from before was gone. This couldn't be a coincidence and she flew over to the spot and genitally touched the place where the symbol once was. The spot was oddly warm and she remembered what it meant from her own history books. It could have been a temporary thing from Trilby's magic. She turns back with a serious look on her face before shaking her head. "To leave witout using your magik." Her voice was soft but stern. Without realizing it, her intenea glew brightly.

• Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision

"Since our friend can't come with us, I'll party twice as hard for both of us! I am ready to hit the punch~!"

Pastel waved to Bluebell with a big smile and skipped to Dynamo's side, looking back to make sure Bluebell was looking as she nudged Dynamo. What was this behavior?

"Nyahaha~ my first party with my new friends! I don't wanna be in this place any longer, anyway... Too white."

Pastel spoke strangely as she said "too white". Must be a bad memory for her. She was in a good mood though, for now.

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze 🥧, @ExplosionMare, @Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @Astral Vision, @Kronos the Revenant

Samurai allows anyone that wants it time to say goodbye to Bluebell. He even pops his head in and waves goodbye for now, wishing her a quick recovery.
But when he is sure everyone is ready to go, he gathers them all around. "All right, everypony. Get ready, because we are going to teleport to the party." Samurai says, giving a nod to Dynamo since he (and maybe others) wanted a warning before Samurai does something like that. Well, there it was.
Once all hooves are gathered around, Samurai holds on to all his friends, and teleports them just outside his oriental house. "All right, let's get inside and commence the party." Samurai opens the doors and lets the all in. Yes, there is plenty of room for everyone.

Samurai waits til he is the last outside, then claps. "Kuroko-tachi? Hajimaru." And just like that, a bunch of earth ponies in black outfits and black veils over their head and faces join the party. They say nothing; they just get to work. They set up the house so it's more party-friendly, they set up tables and chairs, and the bring in various boxes of pizza. Samurai walks in to join the party. "Hope everyone is all right with pizza. I hear it's very popular in the west."

It's a strange sight to behold, maybe, but with some light background music and various decorations, the party is quickly becoming quite lively!

In fact, it's the liveliest house on the block. Would be kind of hard for a wanderer or passer-by to not notice this or miss the various voices coming from within.

@CameoShadowness

Trilby just shrugs. "You've got me in over a barrel. If that's what you want, then I'll go out by that window you mentioned." Trilby lifts his hat, offering her a place of safety again. "It's either this or my shirt collar."

• Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine

Kronos had to shake his head a little bit as he got slightly disoriented during another teleport.

Ugh, he thought to himself, We’ve really gotta get used to that kind of crap. 

He then proceeded to enter Samurai’s house.

After he heard Samurai clap and call in some ponies, he was shocked at first and had his claws right on his sword ready to draw. Fortunately, the weird ponies dressed in all black did not seem hostile after observing them. He then hears Samurai mention pizza. He snapped his head towards it and helped himself to a slice and simply sat down to observe the festivities, not really sure how to act besides remaining stalwart and on guard. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision @ExplosionMare @Kronos the Revenant

As Pastel finds her way inside, her eyes light up. She quickly becomes lost in the atmosphere, which probably reminds her a lot of her Manehattan home. She is quick to quickly hop up and take a piece of pizza and bites into it. Now THIS was the life~ she could get used to this kinda atmosphere! She was gonna be a wild one when she got older, for sure. As she eats her slice of cheese pizza, she starts to miss home... Just a little bit. But this definitely felt like home!

Meanwhile, outside... The house was bright, indeed, bright enough to catch the eye of a certain large blue stallion in a turban, who had been carving a path of chaos in his wake in the town all day. Between brawls, screaming and other incidents, if there had been a police force they would have received several reports already.

With an intimidating expression curling his black mustache, the stallion downs the beer he had been drinking (from who knows where) and proceeds toward the house. THIS was gonna get messy! A party crasher, for sure.

As Pastel was about to take a bite into another slice of pizza, the stallion dramatically busts the door open, knocking it nearly off the hinges, making her drop the slice and her eyes widen. All as he declares...

"BRIGHT LIGHTS INDICATE A PARTY, THEREFORE, COLD BEER!" the stallion declares in a loud, booming voice. If there was music, it would have screeched to a halt at the sound of a record stopping. Pastel was scared out of her hooves by the combined yell and the door smashing open. It seemed like the party was about to end just as it began.

But, as soon as Pastel regained her composure and looked at the source of the loud booming voice. Her eyes lit up, and she yelled back...

"GRANDPA!" Her previous expression did a 180 and she nearly jumped out of her step, forgetting all about the pizza.

"MY FILLY!" The stallions expression suddenly softened in acknowledgement, and opened his front legs. Pastel rushed to him and jumped into a hug with him. Looks like this was, indeed, the grandfather Pastel told tales about! The two couldn't seem anymore different. He was tall, heavy, wore a unique style and carried an accent, and Pastel was, well, Pastel.

"How the hay did you find this place!?"

"Shoal intuition, my filly! HAHAHA!"

...And just like that, the adopted family was laughing. This has taken a strange turn.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@Pastel Heart, @Kronos the Revenant

"INTRUDER!" Samurai was quick on the draw when someone busts down his door, and so were his band of kurokos. While Samurai was summoning his sword, the kurokos were acting like a shield between the guests and this unidentified intruder. However, he didn't stay unidentified for long...

Pastel calls him grandpa and runs to his side; and they share a family moment. Something like that instantly deflates the situation. "Pastel no ojisan? Hmm..." Samurai makes his sword vanish. "False alarm, everypony. I think he's safe to trust." Samurai says, causing his kurokos to stand down and resume regular party activities. In fact, they are hardly there most of the time. They stick to the shadows and the background.

Samurai waits a moment before cautiously approaching with a hopeful smile. "Konbanwa. Good evening, sir." Samurai bows. "You must be the grandfather Pastel has been talking about. I welcome you to my home."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart

Kronos was quick to leap up to his feet and drew swords. However, the gruffy old stallion was quickly identified by Pastel as her grandfather. Almost as quickly as he drew his weapons he retracted them. 

He tilted his head slightly to the side watching the old coot embrace his granddaughter. 

Aww, a voice in his head told him, How sweet. Her grandfather came all the way here to see her. 

How the hell did that old bag of rattling bones even get here? another asked, Must've been quite the trek. 

Well, Kronos thought, At least we know we can trust this one. 

He sat back down, swords sheathed, and removed his mask and slid his metal “hat” onto his back, revealing his face to everyone once again and resumed eating more pizza and observing the debauchery on the sidelines. 

• Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart @Kronos the Revenant

Both Shadow and Keen were disoriented and dizzy after Samurai teleported them outside his oriental house. They decided to stay outside as Kronos went inside. Oblivious to Shadow, Keen glanced at her and gave her a evil grin before returning to her casual expression. She and Shadow follows Pastel into the house. Both of them thanked Samurai for his generosity. 

5 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

"BRIGHT LIGHTS INDICATE A PARTY, THEREFORE, COLD BEER!"

The two were surprised to hear a booming voice. Shadow dropped her pizza while Keen came to her and stood infront of her as if going to protect her but they relaxed when it's revealed that the party popper is Pastel's grandfather Shadow smiled and decided to approach Pastel and her grandfather.

“He's your grandfather?” she asked. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
14 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Ragland Tiger @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Equine @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision

"Since our friend can't come with us, I'll party twice as hard for both of us! I am ready to hit the punch~!"

Pastel waved to Bluebell with a big smile and skipped to Dynamo's side, looking back to make sure Bluebell was looking as she nudged Dynamo. What was this behavior?

"Nyahaha~ my first party with my new friends! I don't wanna be in this place any longer, anyway... Too white."

Pastel spoke strangely as she said "too white". Must be a bad memory for her. She was in a good mood though, for now.

@Pastel Heart

As the group was making their exit, Dynamo blinked as Pastel had nudged him. He looked back and tilted his head slightly in confusion. "Everything okay, Pastel-chan? I guess someone is very psyched to party. Especially when you just said that you'll party twice as hard. Just make sure not to go too overboard. You wouldn't want to crash from a sugar rush." He would say, nodding in agreement. "I've seen a party every now and then. I want to say there has been a gaming party at the arcade I used to visit frequently back in my hometown, but I'm not exactly sure if that counts. I concur as hospital rooms have bland choice in wall color. I feel that there could be vibrant colors to add life to the place." He says, almost as if speaking from experience.

13 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Windy Breeze 🥧, @ExplosionMare, @Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @Astral Vision, @Kronos the Revenant

Samurai allows anyone that wants it time to say goodbye to Bluebell. He even pops his head in and waves goodbye for now, wishing her a quick recovery.
But when he is sure everyone is ready to go, he gathers them all around. "All right, everypony. Get ready, because we are going to teleport to the party." Samurai says, giving a nod to Dynamo since he (and maybe others) wanted a warning before Samurai does something like that. Well, there it was.
Once all hooves are gathered around, Samurai holds on to all his friends, and teleports them just outside his oriental house. "All right, let's get inside and commence the party." Samurai opens the doors and lets the all in. Yes, there is plenty of room for everyone.

Samurai waits til he is the last outside, then claps. "Kuroko-tachi? Hajimaru." And just like that, a bunch of earth ponies in black outfits and black veils over their head and faces join the party. They say nothing; they just get to work. They set up the house so it's more party-friendly, they set up tables and chairs, and the bring in various boxes of pizza. Samurai walks in to join the party. "Hope everyone is all right with pizza. I hear it's very popular in the west."

It's a strange sight to behold, maybe, but with some light background music and various decorations, the party is quickly becoming quite lively!

In fact, it's the liveliest house on the block. Would be kind of hard for a wanderer or passer-by to not notice this or miss the various voices coming from within.

@Astral Vision @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger

Once everyone gathered all around, Dynamo nodded as he gave Samurai a grateful look on the mention of teleporting. Mentally preparing himself, he closed his eyes as he felt the teleportation process took place. Opening his eyes, he soon saw that they were not at the hospital, but outside the asian pony's oriental house. "Thanks for the warning, Sam. I'm gonna have to learn to get used to teleporting if I'm gonna learn that spell in the future." He would say, nodding at Sam's remark of heading inside to start the party. He bowed his head as Samurai opened the door for everyone, before making his way into the house. 

Upon making his way into the house, Dynamo looked around as he remembered some things from the last time he visited. He was surprised as he took notice of some earth ponies wearing black outfits with black veils had soon appeared out of nowhere. He wanted to ask, but decided to hold any questions for later. Soon, the house looked more prepared for a party with decorations, music and even various boxes of food. "This looks really impressive, Sam. I'm good with pizza. I can't say no to what I consider one of my favorite foods." He smiled as he went and grabbed a slice of pizza.

11 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision @ExplosionMare @Kronos the Revenant

As Pastel finds her way inside, her eyes light up. She quickly becomes lost in the atmosphere, which probably reminds her a lot of her Manehattan home. She is quick to quickly hop up and take a piece of pizza and bites into it. Now THIS was the life~ she could get used to this kinda atmosphere! She was gonna be a wild one when she got older, for sure. As she eats her slice of cheese pizza, she starts to miss home... Just a little bit. But this definitely felt like home!

Meanwhile, outside... The house was bright, indeed, bright enough to catch the eye of a certain large blue stallion in a turban, who had been carving a path of chaos in his wake in the town all day. Between brawls, screaming and other incidents, if there had been a police force they would have received several reports already.

With an intimidating expression curling his black mustache, the stallion downs the beer he had been drinking (from who knows where) and proceeds toward the house. THIS was gonna get messy! A party crasher, for sure.

As Pastel was about to take a bite into another slice of pizza, the stallion dramatically busts the door open, knocking it nearly off the hinges, making her drop the slice and her eyes widen. All as he declares...

"BRIGHT LIGHTS INDICATE A PARTY, THEREFORE, COLD BEER!" the stallion declares in a loud, booming voice. If there was music, it would have screeched to a halt at the sound of a record stopping. Pastel was scared out of her hooves by the combined yell and the door smashing open. It seemed like the party was about to end just as it began.

But, as soon as Pastel regained her composure and looked at the source of the loud booming voice. Her eyes lit up, and she yelled back...

"GRANDPA!" Her previous expression did a 180 and she nearly jumped out of her step, forgetting all about the pizza.

"MY FILLY!" The stallions expression suddenly softened in acknowledgement, and opened his front legs. Pastel rushed to him and jumped into a hug with him. Looks like this was, indeed, the grandfather Pastel told tales about! The two couldn't seem anymore different. He was tall, heavy, wore a unique style and carried an accent, and Pastel was, well, Pastel.

"How the hay did you find this place!?"

"Shoal intuition, my filly! HAHAHA!"

...And just like that, the adopted family was laughing. This has taken a strange turn.

As Dynamo ate his pizza, he smiled as the party was beginning to become a lot of fun. "Mmm. This food is really good. The party even feels so lively. I might have to hit the dance floor pretty soon." He would say, even though he wasn't exactly the best dancer. A thought soon occurred to him as he looked over to Samurai and Pencil. "Oh, that reminds me. Do either of you, by any chance, have any paper? I was hoping I can still show my skills in drawing. I still wanted to keep my promise, of course." He chuckled as he remembered Samurai wanted to show off his drawings, as well. Before taking another bite of his pizza, Dynamo's ears fell as he heard a loud crash. The crash had cause me Dynamo to drop his slice of pizza. He frowned slightly, but he quickly picked up the slice in the hopes of salvaging his food. He quickly turned his head towards the source to see that Samurai's front door was kicked open. His jaw dropping slightly as the hinges were knocked off too. He closed one eye at how loudly the possible intruder was shouting. The gamer pony was about to get into a defensive position, but stopped as he heard Pastel's reply of calling this intruder 'grandpa.' As she rushed over towards the now known grandfather, Dynamo blinked a couple of times, before tilting his head. "Uh...okay. So, that just happened. I'm all for being random, but that was very random. Although, now that I think about it. I can see the family resemblance in what just happened." He says, smiling as he was happy for the family reunion. He soon began to make his way over towards the duo with a smile. “Hi. So, you’re the grandpa that Pastel keeps talking about. It’s really nice to meet you. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo.”

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1