Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@C. Thunder Dash@GeneralDirection@ExplosionMare, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart

Trilby visibly counts with his hooves, taking account what everyone wants to do. At first, it all seems fine.
...That is, until Chelsea and Pastel say which teams they want to be on, which makes visibly Trilby concerned.
"Ooooh, wow. Didn't expect that... I had a feeling Pastel would insist on being by Dynamo's side, but if Chelsea is on the battle team, that means I'll have to be on the side-quest team..." Trilby rubs the back of his head. "I really wanted to go through the main levels with you all, but... Whatever. It doesn't matter. Maybe later, Thundy and Chelsea can switch places with me and someone else, who ever wants a go." Trilby says.

He kicks a pebble away and looks back at the team. "I guess that's it then. The battle team consists of Dynamo, Pastel, Thundy, and Chelsea. And the side quest team consists of Shadow, Pencil, Silver, and myself. Any questions before we split up? We've got a game to win and a town to save."

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze 🥧

"No questions, Trilby." Silver responded. "I'm ready to move out with you and the rest of the side quest team whenever they're ready."

@C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart

Silver turned to the other team. "Best of luck to you all. See you on the other side." Silver salutes them briefly before turning back to his own team.  

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

“Nope, no questions,” Pencil responded. “I’m pretty okay with being on the side quest team,”

Pencil began to walk over to her new team, which included Silver and Trilby. Pencil felt a little odd being in a team with creatures she had only just met. She figured they would have to do a lot together for her to get to know them. As Pencil approached her team, she quietly waited for something to start. She swayed back and forth on her hooves as she waited. Not really one for waiting in silence, Pencil asked,

“Okay, so who wants to be the leader? You know, to find the best places to collect stuff. It can’t be me cause I would get us all lost, heh!” She laughed sheepishly at the last thing she said. It was true, her bad sense of direction would probably get everyone lost, especially since she was completely unfamiliar with this game’s territory.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart

"We're certainly ready to go. What about you two? Are y'all ready?" Thundy asked looking at Pastel and Dynamo. He wondered who could be the navigator...but then thought. Perhaps Pastel could be the leader, since she's the rogue of the group and could get ahead to make sure things were safe. 

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze 🥧

Silver smiled and nodded his head as Pencil made her way over to group.

“Based on what we know so far, I think Trilby should be our team leader.” Silver suggested in response to Pencil’s question. “Since he was able to figure out where we need to go to find our missions, I think he could certainly serve well as our leader moving forward.”

He then turns towards Trilby. “If you’re nervous about leading at all, I can help you if you want. I was adventuring myself for months before arriving in Friendshire, so perhaps I could help you out in some way. Or maybe Shadow wants to lead? Not trying to leave anyone out here.” He says looking towards the Pegasus.

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine

"Rogue leader, huh? It's Pony Fantasy 9 up in here!"

She cleared her throat before standing firm, getting back into character.

"Alright, guys! We're gonna find this Dark King, take what we want, and then the Justin King can decide what to do with them. As for me, I'm content just being in the face of danger and knowing the payload is coming! I may be little, but I'm more than capable, I promise that~ let's search for clues, gang! I mean, uhh... Onward?"

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare

“If everyone else is ready, then it’s on to the first level.” Thundy said summoning a few more infantry. Chelsea had her water guards by her side. “We have to make sure Pastel  is safe at all times. She’s the only one with the rogue abilities, and she’ll be the key to the levels once she gets to know all of our abilities.” Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 1

@GeneralDirection

“That makes the most since,” Pencil agreed. Trilby’s character made him excellent at navigation as well as leadership. Pencil had no doubt that he was capable of leading the team.

Before Pencil was ready to leave, she called forth the deer she had created earlier. It was wandering around for a while, waiting for something to do. Pencil figured she might as well bring it along.

“Welp, I’m ready to go whenever you guys are. I’m bringing this deer too in case we run into a few small enemies along the way,” she announced to the group.

@C. Thunder Dash@Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart

For the battle team,
The entrance to the first level is in the alley. In fact, it looks like a portal of sorts.
As soon as they step in, the video game announcer speaks once more.

LEVEL 1: REBEL RUMBLE!

From there, the level resembles a side-scrolling platformer! Just travel to the right, beat up enemies, and look for power ups.
As for the enemies, they may be randomly-generated, muscle-bound street brawlers, but they are also slightly more low-res than the NPCs in the hub world.
Which means, these enemies are not towns folk, they are just game-generated baddies! Battle your way ahead!

@GeneralDirection, @ExplosionMare, @Windy Breeze 🥧

For the side quest team,
"...Me?" Trilby isn't sure what to say. wide-eyed with surprise. He wasn't going to offer himself up for that position, but if that's what they want...
Trilby stands upright and salutes. "I hereby accept the position with honors, and will do the best job I can as team captain!" Trilby returns to his relaxed stance. "Besides, if it means I can protect Shadow Trail from any harm, I'm all for it! THIS WAY, GANG!"

Trilby leads them to a different part of the city.

"There seems to be a few side quests here, but the one catching my attention is at a nearby shop. Sound good, everyone?" Trilby asks. What they will soon find out is that the shop owner is actually someone familiar, at least for some of them. Because the shop owner is actually Sundae Delight!

Edited by Samurai Equine

@Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

"Alright everyone, level 1 straight ahead. Pastel, you got the lead. Take out as many baddies as you can to clear us a way. Dynamo, see if you got some melee within those gambler abilities of yours. Pencil, maybe the deer you got could even go along with Pastel to make a front duo. Remember, if anyone takes damage, Chelsea can heal. It's the first level so I doubt that we'd have to heal up after." Thundy stated as he summoned a few archers to help with some ranged attacks if they needed it. 

• Brohoof 1

@GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine

Shadow stared back at Silver, hiding her horror about his suggestions to make her the team captain, but quickly soften when he mentioned Trilby. She would agree if she knew how to lead a group in a digital world.

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

For the side quest team,
"...Me?" Trilby isn't sure what to say. wide-eyed with surprise. He wasn't going to offer himself up for that position, but if that's what they want...
Trilby stands upright and salutes. "I hereby accept the position with honors, and will do the best job I can as team captain!" Trilby returns to his relaxed stance. "Besides, if it means I can protect Shadow Trail from any harm, I'm all for it! THIS WAY, GANG!"

Trilby leads them to a different part of the city.

"There seems to be a few side quests here, but the one catching my attention is at a nearby shop. Sound good, everyone?" Trilby asks. What they will soon find out is that the shop owner is actually someone familiar, at least for some of them. Because the shop owner is actually Sundae Delight!

Her mouth gape in awe at his declaration to protect her. He was accepting to be the team captain so he keep her out of harm's away. Her expression softened to a shy look and her cheeks turn red, she muttered the stallion's name to herself “Trilby...” she said.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine

Silver is glad to see Trilby accept his role as team leader. He gets right to work and figures out where their first set of side quests will be. He takes off and Silver follows until they reach a different part of the city.

“Sure, Trilby. Let’s go check this place out.” He responds.

The Kirin is somewhat confused by what could be awaiting them in an ice cream shop of all places, but after thinking for a moment, he does remember talking to Sundae Delight earlier, so perhaps this is her shop. Either way, Silver follows Trilby into the store to find out what was inside.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/4/2020 at 3:45 AM, Samurai Equine said:

@C. Thunder Dash@GeneralDirection@ExplosionMare, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart

Trilby visibly counts with his hooves, taking account what everyone wants to do. At first, it all seems fine.
...That is, until Chelsea and Pastel say which teams they want to be on, which makes visibly Trilby concerned.
"Ooooh, wow. Didn't expect that... I had a feeling Pastel would insist on being by Dynamo's side, but if Chelsea is on the battle team, that means I'll have to be on the side-quest team..." Trilby rubs the back of his head. "I really wanted to go through the main levels with you all, but... Whatever. It doesn't matter. Maybe later, Thundy and Chelsea can switch places with me and someone else, who ever wants a go." Trilby says.

He kicks a pebble away and looks back at the team. "I guess that's it then. The battle team consists of Dynamo, Pastel, Thundy, and Chelsea. And the side quest team consists of Shadow, Pencil, Silver, and myself. Any questions before we split up? We've got a game to win and a town to save."

On 9/4/2020 at 5:48 AM, GeneralDirection said:

Silver turned to the other team. "Best of luck to you all. See you on the other side." Silver salutes them briefly before turning back to his own team.  

Hearing that Trilby would be on the side quest team was a bit concerning to Dynamo. It seemed that all would work out, but he still wanted to voice his concern. "I'm all for the team's that we're put together, but I do have a question. I know you said that you knew where to go as you are a cleric. However, what do we do if you are on the side quest team? Will there be a way for us to figure out on where to go, or do we just wing it?" He would say, turning his attention to Silver with a nod. "Thanks Silver and best of luck to you and the others, as well. I just hope we'll be able to figure this out and be able to go home."

21 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart

"We're certainly ready to go. What about you two? Are y'all ready?" Thundy asked looking at Pastel and Dynamo. He wondered who could be the navigator...but then thought. Perhaps Pastel could be the leader, since she's the rogue of the group and could get ahead to make sure things were safe. 

15 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine

"Rogue leader, huh? It's Pony Fantasy 9 up in here!"

She cleared her throat before standing firm, getting back into character.

"Alright, guys! We're gonna find this Dark King, take what we want, and then the Justin King can decide what to do with them. As for me, I'm content just being in the face of danger and knowing the payload is coming! I may be little, but I'm more than capable, I promise that~ let's search for clues, gang! I mean, uhh... Onward?"

14 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare

“If everyone else is ready, then it’s on to the first level.” Thundy said summoning a few more infantry. Chelsea had her water guards by her side. “We have to make sure Pastel  is safe at all times. She’s the only one with the rogue abilities, and she’ll be the key to the levels once she gets to know all of our abilities.” Chelsea stated. 

Dynamo looked to Thundy, before giving a hesitant nod. "I suppose I'm ready to go. I guess we can figure out who could be the leader of this team." He wondered, before hearing Pastel mention something about being a rogue leader. "Hmm? There was a leader like that in the Pony Fantasy series? I've heard of those games, but only about Seven, Eight and Ten. The rest are kind of vague to me." He says, watching as the young mare began to take charge for the group. "It looks like we got our leader. Perhaps I can be the second in command to help see if we can find some sort of middle ground. That way, a choice doesn't turn into a bad result, or something like that." He suggested, wondering what Pastel had meant about a payload, before nodding. "Onward and upward towards adventure!" He exclaimed, nodding in agreement with Chelsea's statement. "Protecting Pastel is the main priority. We can't allow anything happen to her. I just wonder what it meant for my abilities. Sure, I can use elements, but I wonder what kind I have. Especially with this monocle." He would say, lifting a hoof up to the monocle placed on his left eye. "It seems like a monocle, but it looks a bit advanced for both Equestria and this game."

7 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

For the battle team,
The entrance to the first level is in the alley. In fact, it looks like a portal of sorts.
As soon as they step in, the video game announcer speaks once more.

From there, the level resembles a side-scrolling platformer! Just travel to the right, beat up enemies, and look for power ups.
As for the enemies, they may be randomly-generated, muscle-bound street brawlers, but they are also slightly more low-res than the NPCs in the hub world.
Which means, these enemies are not towns folk, they are just game-generated baddies! Battle your way ahead!

7 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

"Alright everyone, level 1 straight ahead. Pastel, you got the lead. Take out as many baddies as you can to clear us a way. Dynamo, see if you got some melee within those gambler abilities of yours. Pencil, maybe the deer you got could even go along with Pastel to make a front duo. Remember, if anyone takes damage, Chelsea can heal. It's the first level so I doubt that we'd have to heal up after." Thundy stated as he summoned a few archers to help with some ranged attacks if they needed it. 

@GeneralDirection @Pastel Heart @C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine

Upon reaching the alleyway, Dynamo discovered that the entrance to level 1 was actually a sort of portal. Stepping his way through along with the others, he heard the announcement from the video game announcer. 

As the level began, the gaming unicorn could see what looked to be a side scrolling platform. Just to his right, he turned to see enemies that were randomly generated. They looked to be all brawn and muscle-bound, but they looked low-res than the townsfolk in the hub world. "So, it looks like these are generic enemies we'll be seeing in the game. They look powerful, but they might be all brawn, no brain. So, better to outsmart them than waste our strength." He noted, before turning to Thundy as his jaw dropped. "You're joking right, Thundy? I'm only able to use multiple elemental powers, but I'm not sure if I have any sort of melee attacks." He says, looking to the enemies and wondered what he, himself, would be capable of.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/3/2020 at 1:59 AM, Samurai Equine said:

@Astral Vision

At the castle,
The mayor wonders if he said something wrong. "Brothers. Yes, brothers is the most accurate term to use. Nothing else works." He makes himself a bit more comfortable. "Take heed, grand wizard! For on this day-- Er, ahem, I mean, I'd be glad to share with you, Astral. At least I can since the game has granted me new health! Back in our foal hood, every day was a wild one. Black was always the idea guy, coming up with great ways to have fun. We once made racing karts out of boxes and other cheap materials. We also once made instruments from sewing strings and sticks, and pretended to be in a band. Hoho, such good times! Even if we did get in trouble and make our parents mad from time to time." White begins to reminisce.

"But there were times where we didn't always see eye-to-eye either. In fact, I remember this one time... Oh, you might laugh, but my mother gave me lunch money for 3 weeks worth. And instead of spending a SINGLE penny on myself, I gave it all away to lesser privileged ponies so they could have lunch too. I went hungry most of the time because of it, and Black hated me for giving away money that was rightfully meant only for me, but he still made sure I ate. I even did that a few times when I was a young first-time mayor; I'd give away my own lunches to anyone who needed it. Black told me not to because this job is to stressful to skip meals, but I was happy providing and giving to others. ... Oh, that reminds me of this time I failed to get a marefriend. I was smitten with this beautiful mare you see, but I decided not to pursue anything because I felt like she had plenty of options outside of me, and I'd rather let her be happy finding her own special somepony. Black told me that she probably would have dated me if I had just gone for it, but I'd rather pursue other ponies' happiness than my own. Black was always the more bold and often more selfish type, but I never thought those would be warning flags leading to our separation..."

Back in the city,
Trilby answers all of Dynamo's questions first. "Seriously, I don't know how I know this! It's like the game is just giving me these extra sensory knowledge. It's all instinct. I say it, and it just feels factual." Trilby says with a genuinely surprised shrug. Then he hears Dynamo say something about getting Zelda for the arcade. "...Can you get Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time? I really liked those." Trilby tells him, putting a hoof over the side of his mouth so no one else hears.

Trilby looks at Thundy as he explains things. "Dynamo has video game powers? ... That might be useful!" Trilby observes, wide-eyed.

"Okay, so let's see if I've got this straight. Dynamo, Thundy, and I are part of the battle team so far, and Chelsea and Silver are the side quest team. Shadow, Pencil, which team do you want to be in? If Dynamo is in the battle team, then I guess Pastel should be in the side quest team, unless she wants to stay by Dynamo's side." Trilby says.

@Samurai Equine

Astral's expression dropped into a negative state as he listened to Mayor White's tale; it seemed the old colt had a definite history of putting others first. This quality of selflessness was quite rare for most creatures, and probably helped White to become a better leader, though it was a shame this very quirk had caused him to lose so much, including his closest friend. Astral didn't know how to respond; he wanted to help Mayor White, but he couldn't articulate his words, and sometimes saying nothing was the better course of action. With nothing to show other than understanding and intrigue, Astral asked to hear the end of the old Mayor's story.

"So, your selfless tendencies caused your closest friend, Mayor Black, to try and push you towards taking what you wanted when you wanted it. In a way, the two of you started to become opposites, but still... with such a close friendship after many years, even with your differences, what was the thing that finally drove you apart?"

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine @Pastel Heart

Pencil nodded as Thundy gave suggestions to the group. She thought on what he said about giving her deer to Pastel, and considered that a possibility. She wasn’t exactly sure how helpful it could be, but seeing how they were only on level one, it could probably take down a good number of enemies.

“That’s not a bad idea, Thundy,” Pencil remarked to the griffon. “The deer could be useful during some of these earlier battles,”

She then turned to Pastel who was taking the lead. She trotted a little closer to avoid having to shout at her from behind. Once she was close enough, she asked the filly,

“Hey, Pastel, do you wanna have this deer for extra defense? It’s not all powerful or anything, but I bet it could assist you if you really needed help,”

Pencil called the deer forth so that it could walk right beside her. The deer looked at the two ponies with wonder and amusement, excited to go on the new side mission as the others were. It seemed eager about helping as well, if that’s what it was needed for. Pencil was proud of her creation for this, so she gave it an affectionate pat on the upper part of its neck. The deer leaned in and gladly accepted the pat, but stood upright quickly to maintain a focused demeanor. Pencil couldn’t help but chuckle a little at the scene.

@Dynamo Pad

”Nope. Not one bit Dynamo. I know you at least have some combo stuff like maybe fire kicks or even earth stomps that cause the earth to shake after a mighty stomp dealing quite a bit of damage to enemies around us. Of course the magnitude of the stomp would depend on the dice roll.” Thundy said. 

Edited by C. Thunder Dash
  • Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash

"No worries... We got this~ you guys can engage them. I'll be around~"

With that, Pastel quickly dashes the corner in a pink blur. As soon as Pastel vanished from sight, any sort of presence she had was gone completely, like she was never there at all. This must be an ability rogues possess, to conceal their presence. It may seem like she was gone completely to those who didn't know better. In reality, she was in the shadows. As soon as Dynamo and the others got the enemies attention, the real work would begin.

Edited by Pastel Heart
  • Brohoof 1

@Pastel Heart @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

"Well then Pencil...I guess that answers your question." Thundy said as he gathered some energy and summoned two cannoneers. He aimed them at the group of baddies up ahead. "Clear out! Imma blast these baddies out to start with!" Thundy called out making sure everyone was out the way. He held a pair of dice in his talons. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

“I’ll help you!” Pencil offered, shouting over everyone so she could be heard properly. She brought forth her deer and sent it out to attack. Its horns swung like oars against a strong current, pushing back the enemies that charged more towards the front. Those unfortunate to come in close proximity with its backside were met with a hard kick to the face. They must have been sent flying at least ten feet.

Pencil clapped as her deer continued to fight. It couldn’t defeat every enemy in its path, but it was able to defeat or at least stun some of the weaker ones. Pencil, despite having plenty of confidence in the deer, readied her paintbrush in case more defensive actions needed to be taken. She didn’t want things getting out of hoof without some kind of backup. Keeping her head high, Pencil oversaw the battle and observed it in case a teammate was in need of greater assistance.

@Astral Vision

Back at the castle,
"Why Friendshire itself, of course." The mayor explains. "Founding that city was perhaps the most selfless thing we had ever done together. Black really stuck his neck out helping me make that city, something he normally never would have done. But when the town didn't become a thriving metropolis known famously for friendships, when interest in our town began to dwindle as fast as it had been completed, Black wasn't quite happy about that." The mayor gets up from his throne and walks forward. "He really wanted it to become something big and well known. When it didn't, it was a damaging blow to his pride. I can honestly say, our failure made him close his heart. I tried to stay headstrong about my choices at first, but after a while and as my health began to fall apart, I was beginning to doubt my own efforts as well..."

In Level 1,
It seems any skills you have translate well into actual attacks. Pastel is good with speed and mele attacks, Chelsea is good with water attacks and healing, Thundy is good with ranged attacks, and Dynamo's random elemental powers can easily take out any NPC enemies.

However, as they travel through, this level is whispering to Dynamo once more.
It telling him where to find power bonuses and health bonuses. It's also pointing out the shortcuts in this level. For some reason, it's true. Only Dynamo can hear this whispers.

@GeneralDirection, @ExplosionMare, @Windy Breeze 🥧

Back in the city,
"Come on, Shadow! Let's go." Trilby takes her hoof and walks with his team to the local shop. There are a lot of things on display, and a sign about a mini game.
Trilby takes inventory of what's being sold. "Let's see... Magic items, character upgrades, healing potions... Oh! According to this sign, we can each get 1 free item if we play this shop's mini-game. It's a stationary FPS. Seems simple enough-- Hey, wait a second. That shop owner... Isn't that Sundae? What are you doing here?" Trilby asks her.

He also looks at his team mates. "Would all of you be okay with an FPS? I think I've got an attack spell for that. Pencil, can you draw a fantasy beast that shoots lasers or something? Shadow, can your character, I don't know, summon a fighter jet or something? Silver, I wouldn't be surprised if your pet dragon can shoot fire blasts on command."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine

“Whoa!” Shadow exclaimed as Trilby led her to some kind of shop. There random several item exhibited, some of them were potions, and several other items she doesn't recognize.

54 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Hey, wait a second. That shop owner... Isn't that Sundae? What are you doing here?" Trilby asks her.

She looked to where he was facing. There was Sundae Delight, the manager of the ice cream parlor standing behind the counter, licking a pink ice pop.

Sundae's ears perked and was shocked to see Trilby, Shadow, and some other ponies with them “Trilby, Shadow, is that you?”

54 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Shadow, can your character, I don't know, summon a fighter jet or something? 

“I don't know, maybe I try later” Shadow said.

Edited by Windy Breeze 🥧
  • Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze 🥧

The team enters the shop and Silver looks around briefly. He sees Sundae, and waves at her as she talks to Trilby and Shadow. Certain items, such as upgrades and potions, could be bought here. While they currently didn’t have any money, Trilby noted that they could each get one free item by playing a mini game, an FPS.

“Sure, let’s go for it.” Silver agreed with Trilby’s request. "Free early upgrade sounds like a good idea to me."

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

”Nope. Not one bit Dynamo. I know you at least have some combo stuff like maybe fire kicks or even earth stomps that cause the earth to shake after a mighty stomp dealing quite a bit of damage to enemies around us. Of course the magnitude of the stomp would depend on the dice roll.” Thundy said. 

After hearing Thundy's suggestion of combo's, Dynamo hummed at the thought. "You know something, that might work. I guess now's a better time than anything in order to test this theory out." He would say, grabbing his dice in preparation for using his spells.

15 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash

"No worries... We got this~ you guys can engage them. I'll be around~"

With that, Pastel quickly dashes the corner in a pink blur. As soon as Pastel vanished from sight, any sort of presence she had was gone completely, like she was never there at all. This must be an ability rogues possess, to conceal their presence. It may seem like she was gone completely to those who didn't know better. In reality, she was in the shadows. As soon as Dynamo and the others got the enemies attention, the real work would begin.

4 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

In Level 1,
It seems any skills you have translate well into actual attacks. Pastel is good with speed and mele attacks, Chelsea is good with water attacks and healing, Thundy is good with ranged attacks, and Dynamo's random elemental powers can easily take out any NPC enemies.

However, as they travel through, this level is whispering to Dynamo once more.
It telling him where to find power bonuses and health bonuses. It's also pointing out the shortcuts in this level. For some reason, it's true. Only Dynamo can hear this whispers.

"Wait, what do you mean Pastel-chan?" He asks, looking towards Pastel, who had dashed in a pink blur. "Huh. So, she really can turn invisible like a rogue can. Just make sure to appear once in a while! I wouldn't want to have you get hurt from any of my attacks!" He exclaimed, charging at the enemies, while preparing some elemental attacks. Slamming his hooves into the ground, he caused an earth tremor. He managed to roll a decent number, which resulted in a strong rumble of the ground. However, it wouldn't trip anyone up too badly. As he prepared for a fire spell, the gaming unicorn heard the voices once more. He placed a hoof to his ears in hopes he hadn't been hearing things. As he heard the whisper, he took note of each specific landscape that had the power and health bonuses. "Hey, guys! Go to where I tell you and you'll pick up some health and strength! Please, just trust me!" He called out, pointing to each spot of land that had the bonuses for his team.

• Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare

Thundy and Chelsea flew up in the air. Thundy gathered some electricity and lifted Pencil off the ground so she wouldn't take damage either. When Dynamo said there were health and power bonuses nearby. Thundy summoned a scout to lead them there, and make sure there weren't any enemies close to the bonuses. "Hopefully there's no cooldown to some of these moves we're using..." Thundy said. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine

Pencil took a brief moment to steady herself as she was put back down by the griffons. They had momentarily lifted her to spare her from any electrical damage caused by Thundy. She appreciated not being shocked to death but she still felt weird from being suddenly lifted, even if touch hardly mattered to her in this world.

Pencil looked towards Trilby as her name was mentioned. He had seen an FPS nearby and had asked her to make a laser-eyed creature. Pencil rubbed her hooves together and let out an evil giggle. The wild prospect of creating such a creature was very exciting for her. She flipped her paintbrush around, twirling it until she had a steady hold of the back end. Pointing the brush towards the ground like a spear, she targeted her dirt canvas. She jammed the bristles into the earth and began swirling them around as if she was mixing in a cauldron. Pencil’s mind was completely focused on the being she was about to bring to life. It was going to be mysterious, beautiful, and epic all at once.

A bright burst of light shot through the painting before the creature was revealed. Pencil exhaled loudly and proudly gazed upon her creation. It was a gigantic scorpion, sleek with reddish-black features and sharp eyes. Not only could it swing its tail violently and snap at oncoming enemies, it could shoot lasers out of its eyes, as requested. Pencil rolled the dice to enable the scorpion’s abilities, as it could only preform on her command. She rolled a nine, which she was rather pleased with. The scorpion was stronger than the last two creations, which was only fitting since it had more exciting features.

As a test run, the scorpion scorched a nearby tree with its lasers, stinging it with red hot rage. The majority of the tree was either burnt or turned to dust. Pencil gave the scorpion a round of applause and it bowed gracefully. The scorpion then turned to Trilby, anticipating its next activity in the minigame. 

• Brohoof 2