ggg-2

What is the worst MLP meme?

I'd honestly say Applejack's Plantation is the worst. It's legitimately racist.

Badges

(edited)

I didn't really find it out of place since parodying her as a confederacy loving redneck isn't exactly uncommon. I'd say that overall depiction of her is about as bad as Princess Molestia, which I don't see widely admonished but is definitely not appropriate for public settings. I see the audacity in them and can see why someone would get a kick out of them like other forms of dark humor.

The benefit of memes is that they can always be altered to be more appealing as well, such as this example.

Cartoon Illustration

I'm going to say the worst MLP Meme is Milk Mare.

Edited by SharpWit

Cupcakes memes overstayed their welcome in 5 minutes imo

And I don't mean innocent, canon Pinkie Pie eating cupcakes memes either. If you know what I mean, yeah. If you don't, don't worry about it and go about your day

Badges

The first example of this may not have been pony, but it sure ran rampant in mlp after. The "Doing hurtful things to your waifu" chart.

On 2/26/2020 at 2:59 PM, SharpWit said:

I didn't really find it out of place since parodying her as a confederacy loving redneck isn't exactly uncommon. I'd say that overall depiction of her is about as bad as Princess Molestia, which I don't see widely admonished but is definitely not appropriate for public settings. I see the audacity in them and can see why someone would get a kick out of them like other forms of dark humor.

The benefit of memes is that they can always be altered to be more appealing as well, such as this example.

Cartoon Illustration

I'm going to say the worst MLP Meme is Milk Mare.

For real, people get so out of their way to get offended every 5 minutes nowadays :dash:

is that milk mare the OC “Milky Way” by chance :huh:?

Princess Molly is the worst meme. Just the idea of it is disgusting.

anything that goes out of its way to be edgy kinda sucks, especially shit like molestia, doing hurtful things to your waifu, etc. dark humor is whatever, but i despise the pony versions

Badges

Princess Molestia hands down. The fact that it exists at all boggles my mind. I know that you kind of have to expect that sort of thing online, but it still doesn't make it any less terrible.

(edited)

What is the point of a meme? There are many. One of them is provocation. Did it make you go "Reeeeeee!"? Then the meme is good. Get rekt.

Also, there is a dog whistle in this picture. You did ask for the worst one though, and one literally cannot state that one does not perceive it as the worst in this current year of ours.

#Disavow 3Y6uKBJ.png

713576.thumb.png.b85c17814867902d97215835d5d5b17f.png

Edited by Goat-kun
"whistle"

@Goat-kun Surprised we didn't see more of her pop up during these past few seasons with the diversification of species.

17 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

is that milk mare the OC “Milky Way” by chance :huh:?

Had to look it up myself, (Thank you for that :laugh::okiedokieloki:) and it is.

12 hours ago, SharpWit said:

@Goat-kun Surprised we didn't see more of her pop up during these past few seasons with the diversification of species.

That's cause non-pone diversity has nothing to do with "muh diversity" peddled IRL. You don't see "Alt-Right Wahcis" complain about them elves and dwarves, and you only see lore enthusiasts complain if they make elves inhabiting what is clearly a European setting look African. And I'm not even talking about dark complexion. Some types of elves are often depicted as having dark or chocolate skin and nobody bats an eye.

This is where the aforementioned meme comes into play. It's not so much a dog whistle than it is a duck call used to lure out a specific type of left-winged fowl.

People who say Molestia is the worst meme make me envious... :(

In case that was too subtle, what I'm getting at is that there's worse. Much worse.

Badges

XX% cooler meme. Even the show did it a few time, and it made it really old really fast.