Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Heart Contest! ♡

Pandora

Hey friends!  
It's time for a simple and fun contest for everyone to join!
"The Heart Contest"

deerie-sparkle-icon.gif.879ef1294fda81af091d0aa4b51f05c8.gif

With this event also come 3 winners and they will be picked randomly through a name picker.
(if you do not have an oc we can discuss something else)
Number 2:  A custom OC by me
(this comes with what you tell me to draw, we'll discuss it in DM)
Number 3: A banner made by me, for you
The one who gets chosen for the first round is #1 the next #2 and so on.
I will record and make a gif out of it so people can see

If you have questions, DM me directly. Do not take this post off-topic. 

Edited by Deerie
  • Brohoof 18

• The topic was featured

Okay, so IF I would happen to win since I already have art from her I shall choose to nominate a friend for the art! As I feel that's only fair. :wub:

• Brohoof 7

My comment will not count because I am the owner of the contest but..

I love this forum for giving me new friends to communicate with and all the things we can discuss 

@Blivy You can send me whichever OC when won as long as the person is okay with it.

• Brohoof 7

♡ : I love the forum for all the friends I've made. Along with the sense of teamwork, family, friendship and camaraderie. I love how fun the events and discussions can be. I also love how welcoming and accepting everyone can be. The forum feels like you are able to be yourself and have that feeling of belonging. 

• Brohoof 10

I love being able to hear about other users’ days through status updates, whether they’re about trucks, Godzilla, anime, art, feelings, life decisions, or just a greeting. I don’t seek out conversation much, even though I consider many people my friends, but I’m always reading and listening to the people here. 

• Brohoof 8

♡  I admire the community we have here. It's very accepting and genuine. I feel that it's quite close-knit and everyone kind of knows each other in a way. Kind of like a family.

• Brohoof 9

This place has been a relaxing escape for me since I joined in 2016. I love the atmosphere of MLPF, and have met some really awesome people during my time here, including my bf @Cyclone1066 -3- and the best girl friends I could ask for, @Misty Breeze and @Emerald Heart <3 I log in here not just to chat about ponies and connect with the community but also to have fun with you folks and honestly, this place is the only form of "social media" I use the most and post the most updates about myself. Y'all are some of the most understanding people on the planet. Also, my time as a staff member here may have been limited, but it was very fun and I really enjoyed working with the staff members. But, as it happens sometimes, my life outside the forums got too busy, and I ultimately was forced to make the decision to retire. I may return to staffing one day.....but for now I log in here in my free time as a casual user. I hope this place sticks around for many more years to come! Love you all!

• Brohoof 9

This was the very first MLP forum I joined way back in 2012. When I looked up mlp forums on google, this was the very first one I saw and since then, it has been an amazing community. I have made sooo many friends on this community. I thank and miss @Frosty V who I met through a need for speed roleplay I posted. @Serious Sam who I also met through the same NFS RP. 

But perhaps the one thing I love is seeing the creativity: the games, the art and the music. I truly love helping aspiring brony musicians grow so they can become the best they can be. 

• Brohoof 8

I've been part of various online communities over the years, but this is without a doubt the best one of them all. :rarity: I originally joined to have a place where I could talk about MLP, but it proved to be much more than that. Everyone here is so friendly and supportive – even on a bad day, I'll feel better after talking to all my friends here. :kindness:

Regardless of what might happen to my interest in MLP, I'll certainly be here for many more years, and I hope I'm not the only one!

• Brohoof 11

I know I shouldn't try to steal someone's opportunity for some art when I can draw a little bit myself... but Deerie's art is just too cute! :wub:

I love all the silly memories and friends I've made here. I view the forum every day, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. :) Keep on keeping awesome everyone!

• Brohoof 11

Valentine is going eh?

Hmm what do I love about this forum other than tormenting others for my enjoyment? :ithastolookpretty:...

Well I love corrupting people’s wishes, banning people, stealing their food from the fridge at night, putting people in jail, beating the girls at counting, being a horrible therapist and well generally everything in the game forums. :oh_golly: lots of shenanigan there.

Now something nicer.. 
I appreciate all my friends and you know who you are! You’re all amazing and a shout out to my fellow team moon!

See? I’m not as bad many thinks. :nom:

• Brohoof 8

even though i'm still sorta new, i'm already keen on coming here everyday because when i see all the people here, i feel less lonely. i really like the lovely and accepting atmosphere of the site, and also it gives me a warm feeling seeing others with similar tastes like me.

• Brohoof 10

💙 I love this amazing comunity.:kindness:

But since Im pretty sure everybody said that Im going to say that I love my family, friends and to see people smile because of me.:squee:

(I hope the heart is seen:sealed:)

• Brohoof 7

♡ the awesome community we have on here. I came for MLP. I stayed because of this forum. 

♡ how this forum is designed. A lot of effort was put in over the years and it shows. This is one of the best layouts I've ever seen. 

And I ♡ how I made friends on here. Shout out to @Mentis Soliloquy@Sparklefan1234@Randimaxis@Lektra Bolt. I  wouldn't have met you all if it wasn't for MLPForums. 

This forum is a part of my life now and I'm proud that I get to play even a small part in making it better for everypony. 

• Brohoof 7