Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Heart Contest! ♡

Pandora

(edited)

I love the user's here everyone is so friendly and the content is really interesting. The staff are nice as well.

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 11

Would this heart count? ❤️

Anyway, my favorite part of the Forums was meeting such nice people like @Loyal Defender, @Eren Jaeger, @Emperor Azurailo, @Mesme Rize @Maple Bat, @Lektra Bolt, @TheRockARooster.

And several others.

Plus to all the people who made fanart of my OCs at my request such as @Bakugou Is My Man ❤, @Emperor Azurailo, @Sketchy Tune, and many others, I thank you all!

• Brohoof 8

♡ I love how i can be gone from this forum for a day or two and come back and see new stuff to post in. I also really love the Everfree Roleplay section. Really gives me mental space for creative storytelling that school just doesnt really give in terms of freedom and time. 

• Brohoof 9

The people here are pretty chill. It's unlike any other place I've ever been. 

• Brohoof 10

I love how welcoming everyone has been. I haven't been here long, but I feel like I've known you all for a long long time. I'm so glad I decided to end my solitude and come here to make such wonderful friends; you all gave me new reasons to keep living. I love you all~!

• Brohoof 9

I love that this place, along with the many friends I have met here, has taught me so much. It is here that I learned much about friendship and patience. I will always be thankful to this place and everyone in it.

• Brohoof 10

I love the artwork and the community here. There are so many people from so many walks of life all connected through the show and through the forums whenever someone is not feeling well this place has people that care and will try and cheer you up. And it is wonderful to have such a community that cares for each other despite us all being different and having our own personalities seeing people from around the world and seeing what pony they are most like is a wonderful experience. :)

• Brohoof 7

♡ I love how I've been here for like a few days and it's already one of my favourite forums. You're all just chill, genuine people having a good time and I like that!

♡ I also love the emojis here :Cozy:

• Brohoof 10

I really need to keep better tabs on event discussions.

Nice little icon there by the way. Ahem... I might as well do this. I love being a part of the forums and making it a place where people can have fun.

• Brohoof 8

♡   Finding like minded people to share in the joy of MLP and some miscreants to waste time with over in the Forum Games :mlp_smug:

@too_many_people_to_name_and_i_dont_want_to_run_the_risk_of_missing_anyone_out

• Brohoof 7

Aww that's so nice! :fluttershy: I mean the idea itself, so very nice to have some positivity spreading here and there--- but what else could we expect from @Deerie, huh? :grin:

I love this forum for allowing me to waste procrastinate spend so much time in here! :D
♡ Everyone here is so mean eerr-- 0CHh6vQ.png  *cough* *cough* I mean, so friendly:mlp_yeehaa: A silly family, that's what we are! vZJiciE.png
This is a good place to put some memes once in a while EDQ7xNk.png

@Tacodidra brohooving everything he sees! rVzK55c.png Look!

8TtvpJ3.jpg

HEY TACODIDRA I'VE HEARD THERE'S A POST YOU'RE GONNA LIKE XD

TZRBvd1.jpg

AND I'M TOTALLY NOT TALKING ABOUT MINE XXDDDD

eJCxStj.jpg

I SWEAR XDXDXXXXDDDD

waaait for it! mW1MKD9.png

the nice and friendly atmosphere, where everyone receives support in need. :grin:

oof it's getting long MamJ89C.png here, just take this! HJrej9k.png

t338yPB.png

YEAH! A4N3pr8.png

Even if I don't find myself doing much here, it's just nice to be a part of this community. :grin:

DB3NnQn.png

• Brohoof 12

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Aww that's so nice! :fluttershy: I mean the idea itself, so very nice to have some positivity spreading here and there--- but what else could we expect from @Deerie, huh? :grin:

I love this forum for allowing me to waste procrastinate spend so much time in here! :D
♡ Everyone here is so mean eerr-- 0CHh6vQ.png  *cough* *cough* I mean, so friendly:mlp_yeehaa: A silly family, that's what we are! vZJiciE.png
This is a good place to put some memes once in a while EDQ7xNk.png

@Tacodidra brohooving everything he sees! rVzK55c.png Look!

8TtvpJ3.jpg

HEY TACODIDRA I'VE HEARD THERE'S A POST YOU'RE GONNA LIKE XD

TZRBvd1.jpg

AND I'M TOTALLY NOT TALKING ABOUT MINE XXDDDD

eJCxStj.jpg

I SWEAR XDXDXXXXDDDD

waaait for it! mW1MKD9.png

the nice and friendly atmosphere, where everyone receives support in need. :grin:

oof it's getting long MamJ89C.png here, just take this! HJrej9k.png

t338yPB.png

YEAH! A4N3pr8.png

Even if I don't find myself doing much here, it's just nice to be a part of this community. :grin:

DB3NnQn.png

OHMYGAWDDDD that took a bit to read all that, you okay there, you um, chill??? *Backs away slowly and pouts before turning around and tackle hugging FIVESRIKI* :oh_golly:

The pones with a pink coat (and a pink usernames) are always the most energetic little creatures I swear! :o

But hey at least we are all having fun!!!!! :wub:

I love this event already it's unifying us all and everyone's having a blast! :sneer:

Good job @Deerie you have single hoofidly brought so much energy to this little community in the short time you have been here! And I love it! :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 9

I'd say I love the Forum for first being a great place to react and discuss Friendship is Magic and Gen 4 in real time being most of what I came for originally. But even beyond the show there is so much love and support in the community that keeps me coming back from the general discussions to the community events that encourage meeting others and expanding the comradery through simple acts of messaging or helping with trivia questions, to the special social events promoting charity and above all creativity just like this one. It's wonderful to see the forum expand beyond the show and continue to be active.

• Brohoof 8

I love all the amazing people here who make this a truly wonderful and special place! :rarity: Every single person here brings the forums to life, and whether it be staff or casual members, everyone plays a part in making the forums a loving community! :mlp_pinkie: Even though it's a Pony forum, everyone here has proven that it is so much more. :ph3ar: There are so many things to love about this forum, but the one thing that will always make this place so special is how it can create new, everlasting friendships. :adorkable: The friendships made here are something that can be held onto forever and never be forgotten. :kindness: If there is one thing that I have learned from this forum, it is that even if the show is over, this fandom will never die! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 7

Even if l am new here, this is the best forum l've ever seen about MLP. I mean, l've met a lot of friends here and basically l am glad to be on this forum. Unfortunately, l don't have any friends in real life, but this forum almost changed my life to make some friends here.

• Brohoof 6

What I ♡ about the forums are all the wonderful folks who frequent here; the way they share their time with others, the way they help each other to laugh and the way they proverbially hug each other when they cry.  I ♡ how I've watched people grow, learn and ultimately change for the better because of their interactions within these hallowed halls.  I ♡ the conversations I've had here, from the highly ludicrous to the intensely emotional - and everything in between.  I ♡ the little idiosyncrasies we all share with each other, as well as the ones that are unique to certain individuals.  I ♡ how we support each other and others, from hug emojis to MCM events.  I ♡ this gathering of fans for a show about multi-colored magical ponies, and how we take it so seriously, yet have so much fun joking about it as well.  I ♡ all the various personalities here, from the sweetest, diabeetus-inducing cute ones to the grumpy-with-a-heart-o-gold ones, and everyone in between.  I ♡ the roleplays I've been a part of here, and all the incredible and creative folks involved in them. 

Mostly?  I ♡ ALL OF YOU... because I've never, in my entire life, had the wonderful feeling of belonging somewhere before... and there are so many of you that have made me feel not just welcome... but wanted here.  And that, fellow Ponyites, is a joy the likes of which I shall treasure for the rest of my life.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

♡  Everything that I have been through within my life, the years that I've been here constantly made me feel special. Whether it was from joking around with my newly made friends or finding people that just like me in general. Even though I've driven back my time due to several in life events and burnout, it's always a happy thought returning to find that no one has changed much. It's still the environment of warm welcoming. The whole site, whether it be a newcomer fresh to the forums, or a vet as old as me (heck. ;c;) always can find a lot of old and new friends here. 

Whether I lurk around and pester those unsuspecting of a random boop upon their status feeds, or lounging around the forum games and overtaking it with a page to myself, it always again makes me feel special to be here. That feeling, makes me love this forum the most. I cannot leave out the amazing charities that the staff has set up in order to donate to those less fortunate and the supporters of the mentioned charities, or the massive events that the community loves that seems to take a long amount of time to organize. Everyone gives it a good effort, and that's something that shouldn't be ignored. 

Lastly, I'd like to shout out all of you, you guys are the best. Yes, you reading this long speech. Thank you. Cinny wouldn't be here without anyone's support. The Forum Boop Pone thrives because of you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much. *boop* 

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 6

Really I love the community and the fan works I see, its fun to talk with other fim fans and draw ponies to share with everypony else

• Brohoof 8