Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Heart Contest! ♡

Pandora

4 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

But how did the OP made the symbol to begin with?

She probably pasted it from somewhere else on the internet, but if I’m wrong and there’s a keyboard shortcut that I don’t know about, you could probably @ her and find out. 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Guys, let’s stay on topic. It’s going to be very hard for me otherwise to indicate who joined and who didn’t. 

@Will Guide copy and paste the heart then add your text.

@Lord Valtasar is it possible for a mod to remove the comments that are off topic? There’s way too many saying the same thing @Dark Horse/ @TheTaZe/ @Totally Nyx

Edited by Deerie
  • Brohoof 5

Without going into a short essay with many stories and embarrassing moments for myself and others, my goes here because of the friends I've made here who have supported me time and time again when i had lost hope in even myself. Thanks for everything

• Brohoof 8

Its simple. I love the community. The pastel ponies and friendship have built a community of some of the best people I have ever met. 

• Brohoof 8

how staff generally does walk the walk in regards to Poniverse rules. It can be hard to be a rare and intelligent creature on a girly forum if the mods are literally toothbrush mustache that rabidly advocate for free ice cream.

P.S: Only those touched by the lewd tendrils of eldritch weebery can draw my OCs. As far as I'm aware, that's me and me alone.

• Brohoof 5

♡ plonk heart. I love the incredible group of idiots (said in the most loving way possible) that I’ve met both offline and on and that even when shit’s going wrong, people worry about me, and that it may take me a bit, but I’m always comfortable discussing what’s going on in my life even when it’s going poorly. The support I get is incredible and I’m honored to have such great friends.

• Brohoof 5

I ♡ how friendly this community is. On other forums people are just terrible. You get 1/100 people who are nice on other websites; it's flipped here. I don't even follow MLP that much - I just love the community. :P

• Brohoof 6

I think among my favourite things about the forums itself is that even though it is a MLP forum, it is not restricted to just that. It is very broad, people are able to discuss about anything without being a MLP fan. Plus it is not just tied to FIM. I actually notice that I am not the only one who likes G3 and understand the differences between .5, short series and Cuties.
Another is the new-ish addition of events. It was one of the things that convinced me to stay with the forums when I returned two years ago.

I also like the people I met here whom I have bonded through many things, be it animals, other shows and even through living in the same country.
Even though many of those who I called friend when I was youger either left of forgotten me, there are still those who I still hold close. Love you guys.

On this forum is also where I, if not improve, can see my development in my social-online-interacting skills. I was a very too excited kid back then :P I really do apologise if younger me annoyed anyone. I think I was 15 when I first came here and this 'me' lasted for some years until I forum-breaked at one point (my last hiatus so far) and I think I grew a little then, as Lula and as myself.

Funnily, MLP Forums also make me use 'Lulaypp'/Lula as a name. Before that, I merely use it as a username but then when I use it here, people start calling me Lula, Lulay and several other variations. So since then, that is my name. (:

I would like to leave shout outs, but I have been doing several for the past two years and I am afraid of leaving anyone (not because they matter less, but I am forgetful and I don't always remember thing at top of my head). So maybe I'll just mention those I recently interacted with.

@TheRockARooster(probably my oldest longest friend)

@Q, Lord of Insanity(talking to you is fun. We like cats and cats like us)

@Totally Nyx(honestly, back when you first went Totally Not Lyra, and maybe before that, I never find you a person too exciting. Now though. I have never met another Nyx fan. Plus i now find you an interesting person :P )

@Deerie(you 1) made this thread. For that I love you. It gives me more badges! 2) helped me with my oc. For that I double love you. Thank you so much for that you made it so beautiful

@CinnamonPop(I still remember old days where we were active on the forum games along with many other people. Know that you are among the forum people that I really enjoy the company of. *boop*)

@McFlurryMaddie(even though we don't interact so much, another Malaysian will get an appreciation from me. Plus your art looks nice and if the request thing is still open I might want to try it)

@Blue Vexillographer(i see you everyday :P Plus mentioning you randomly like this is funny because you probs won't even know it. Honestly, which mail did you use. Pretty sure you are not aware of these messages.

There are others I appreciate but I won't make this any longer. Just because you are not here does not mean you mean any less. *sends hugs* 

• Brohoof 5

♡ I love Brohoofing :wub: It makes me happy. ^_^ It makes the person who receives it happy. :ButtercupLaugh: It makes everyone happy:BrightMacContent:.
So yeah: three cheers for the greatest thing since the invention of the internet :P: BROHOOFS

• Brohoof 5

♡ how the community on this site can still welcome you with open arms, no matter how long you've been away.

• Brohoof 5

I have been holding off because unfortunately I haven't been very involved here. But the times I am on here it's amazing, the atmosphere and people. I think the best part is reading posts by other people and seeing the plethora of backgrounds and characters with different views but united by one thing. Hoping to get more involved and contribute to others love of this site

• Brohoof 4

The heart contest is now closing <3 thank you for joining and sharing your thoughts about the forum ^^

Notice:
Badges are going to be handed out later this due to the mod who is planning to hand them out being away from home for time being, please have some patience with that.

I will start putting everyone's name in the name picker to get to the winners too! <3

• Brohoof 9