Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask lyrabetes3939

Octavia Heartstrings

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/29/2020 at 4:52 PM, LyraLover 💚 said:

Hello, everypony! :arethosehands:

I think I did one of these a long time ago, but it never got very far and that was when I still had my old username. So I figured why not give it another shot?

Ask me anything!

Hey Lyralover 

I <3 Lyra too! Many people like her due to her enthusiasm, relationship with Bon Bon and penchant for bench posing, and let's face it those things are all awesome :) In relation to Bon Bon, what did you think about the revelations in ep100? How do you forgive someone who conceals their identity from you? What do you think Bon did to make it up to her?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Hey Lyralover 

I <3 Lyra too! Many people like her due to her enthusiasm, relationship with Bon Bon and penchant for bench posing, and let's face it those things are all awesome :) In relation to Bon Bon, what did you think about the revelations in ep100? How do you forgive someone who conceals their identity from you? What do you think Bon did to make it up to her?

Yeah, I love Lyra for a bunch of reasons. She has a beautiful color scheme, an adorable manestyle, a cool cutie mark, and she just seems like a really sweet and cheerful mare who really cares for her friends. ^_^

That whole episode was a crazy ride, but I loved watching it. I'm not sure what Bon Bon would have done to make it up to her, it seems like her apology at the wedding (and then Lyra's revelation that she ate Bon Bon's imported oats) was enough to show their friendship had always been genuine. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

1) Does she know karate, MMA, boxing, kickboxing, hand-to-hand (er, hood-to-hoof) combat, martial arts, and kung fu?

2) Can she join the Men in Black organization? I can imagine her using a Nueralyzer lol

3) What is one thing you ever hate? 

4) Does Lyra and you like AC/DC? 

5) Have you and Lyra seen Ridiculousness? It's pretty awesome and hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

1) Does she know karate, MMA, boxing, kickboxing, hand-to-hand (er, hood-to-hoof) combat, martial arts, and kung fu?

2) Can she join the Men in Black organization? I can imagine her using a Nueralyzer lol

3) What is one thing you ever hate? 

4) Does Lyra and you like AC/DC? 

5) Have you and Lyra seen Ridiculousness? It's pretty awesome and hilarious. 

1. I have a black belt in taekwondo, and I've been teaching Lyra some moves. She likes to combine it with magic blasts from her horn! :D
  2. No, I don't believe so. :adorkable:
  3. I hate people who do nothing but complain all the time. :dry:
  4. We haven't really listened to them. :coco:
  5. No, I can't say we have. :dash:

Is it okay to call you boss, probie, and chief? :lie:

And are you badass? :sneer: Everyone who impressed me and/or made my day is a badass. :rarity:

25 minutes ago, LyraLover 💚 said:

We haven't really listened to them.

You should. AC/DC is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. And The Who, too. Tom Petty and Elvis.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, raykv423 said:

Is it okay to call you boss, probie, and chief? :lie:

And are you badass? :sneer: Everyone who impressed me and/or made my day is a badass. :rarity:

You should. AC/DC is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. And The Who, too. Tom Petty and Elvis.

Sure, if that makes you happy. :laugh:

I guess by that definition, yes. :twi:

Then I'll look up some of their songs when I have the time! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, LyraLover 💚 said:

Equestria

Oh, man,:ninjadash: it would be pretty dope to go there, man. You know what I mean? It would be awesome if I meet The Mane Six, or to see Pinkie's and Cheese sandwich's wedding, and OH! :pinkie: What if if I showed the ponies Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Who, Elvis, Tom Petty, AC/DC and all of the great musicians? That would be awesome, chief.

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Osoka_Topez said:

Do you know Minty from G3 MLP? If you do, then do you like her?

I've never watched G3, but I do know about Minty. If she was more prominent in G4, she and Lyra could be sisters! :arethosehands:

10 hours ago, raykv423 said:

And oh have you and Lyra seen Hamilton, the musical? It's totally legit awesome and badass! :mlp_yeehaa:

Nope, can't say we have. :adorkable:

8 hours ago, Pandora said:

what's your favorite merchandise @LyraLover 💚 if you ever got any that is

My favorite piece of MLP merchandise is my Lyra plushie. She's so soft and huggable! :wub:

IMG_4291.thumb.JPG.cdf42dfb05816f8f13ded919c741ca96.JPG

3 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Lyra! I'm gonna ask you my new favourite question: What music would you play at your wedding? 

I haven't quite decided what music I'll play at my wedding with Sky Scraper (the handsome blue stallion in the pic below ;)). I'll probably write an original harp or lyre symphony with a relaxing, romantic vibe to it. :arethosehands:

skyscraperreq2.thumb.png.94b44ed5cb6e05e15f5e0fc94bb53c2a.png.cf89fea916233d3837598c59a4a66eba.png

• Brohoof 1