Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask lyrabetes3939

Octavia Heartstrings

1 minute ago, raykv423 said:

Yo, @LyraLover, does you and Lyra eat instant noodles? 

And have you been to Sonic (the drive in fast food restaurant)?

And do you and Lyra like cute puppies? :squee:

Yes, sometimes we eat instant ramen.

I've been there once, but the milkshake I got didn't taste very good. And it's not exactly health food, so I probably won't go back again.

Of course we do! Who doesn't? ^_^

And do you and Lyra play any guitar and/or do you and Lyra sing? I can imagine you doing a cover of The Who's Baba O'Riley lol

Btw, is it true that Timmy Turner and Twilight Sparkle are blood cousins? That'll make the headlines :o 

What kind of music you like? Heavy metal? Rock? Country? Pop?

What musician(s) do you enjoy listening to?

On 1/12/2021 at 7:09 PM, raykv423 said:

And do you and Lyra play any guitar and/or do you and Lyra sing? I can imagine you doing a cover of The Who's Baba O'Riley lol

Btw, is it true that Timmy Turner and Twilight Sparkle are blood cousins? That'll make the headlines :o 

What kind of music you like? Heavy metal? Rock? Country? Pop?

What musician(s) do you enjoy listening to?

Lyra can play the lyre and the harp, but not the guitar. Her singing voice is beautiful, but mine is terrible. :adorkable:

No, that's not possible. Timmy is fictional, but Twilight is very much real. ;)

My music preferences are sort of all over the place, though one musical artist that I really enjoy is Owl City. :grin:

(Can you please stop bombarding me with questions? No offense, but I think you've asked me enough.)

17 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Lyra has a lot of great background pony moments. What're your top 3? 

image.png.e78cb016c874fdaf7b4ff7e4d95d857b.png

1. Any time she was seen jumping up and down in the background like this:

1670655473_happylyra.png.fa9065795ad4702b1ad1b645d7cda52d.png

2. Her beautiful bridesmaid dress from Cadance's wedding:

lyra_heartstrings___wedding_bridemaid_by_abydos91_d5f7fot-fullview.thumb.png.591d43ecbbd59084e1d84f836f244fc4.png

3. This adorable face! (Sorry for the awkward link, I couldn't put the image in any other way)

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Lyra_Heartstrings/Gallery?file=Pinkie_Pie_%26quot%3Bcommend_the_cookie_dough%21%26quot%3B_MLPS5.png

1 minute ago, LyraLover said:

I'm doing great! I finished my college applications at the end of last year, and things are really looking up right now. :grin:

I hope you're doing well too, my friend. :twi:

Great! I've applied to college for next year but I'm not sure about going back to college next year
that's good

I'm alright thanks:)

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, LyraLover said:

She'll be by my side as I recharge my batteries. I hope that we'll get to see some amazing new places, both in this world and in Equestria. :grin:

It’s a shame you won’t be able to travel overseas with her. :pout:

• Brohoof 1

Continuing the hypothetical scenario. You give Lyra a belly rub, but she bites your hand out of hand-desire! She didn't do it hard, but she needs to punished or she'll never learn. How do you punish her? She is looking at you with glistening eyes :3

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Continuing the hypothetical scenario. You give Lyra a belly rub, but she bites your hand out of hand-desire! She didn't do it hard, but she needs to punished or she'll never learn. How do you punish her? She is looking at you with glistening eyes :3

No more pets or belly rubs for her, until she apologizes and promises not to do that again. :proud: