Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Generous Brohoofer?

Splashee

:Tempest: MLPForums has one way of sharing points between its members, and it is through brohoofs. It is very easy to be generous, and give your friends points. :Rara:

:wau: There is a way to see how many you give per day :o

Go to your profile (or someone else’s profile if you are interested :oh_golly:), and take note of their Join Date (in this case, it is 13th June 2019). Then click on the COMMUNITY REPUTATION link (which is the green area where the Brohoof counter is)...

You will see a list of Reactions Given and Reactions Received, including many different reaction types.
We are interested in how many Brohoofs has been given (in this case, it is 40389). Note: No other reactions give any points:

a_given.thumb.png.b4267fce02874156c76d88c4249fae65.png

Now go to this link to find out how many days you (or others) have been at the forum:
https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

In the Start Date, input the Join Date. For the End Date, click on the Today link:

b_date.png

Now press the green button Calculate Duration:

c_duration.png.9c3a4eaf8885953f4916a224add7906f.png

The answer is the number of days you (or others) have been at the forum.

Use a Calculator (any calculator will do). Input the number of Brohoofs Given, and divide that by the number of days you (or others) have been at the forum:

d_calc.png.5d7949eb2ac0a56b34013fd032f3bce4.png

In this case, the number of brohoofs per day is 154 (in average). Having a number of 0. here means the brohoofs are less than 1. per day. Having the number 1. or higher means brohoofs are given every single day. Having a higher number means you (or others) are more generous, spending your time giving other attention.

The question for this topic is:
How many Brohoofs do you give per day (in average)?
grin.png:grin:grin.png

It is important to note, that the forum’s statistics don’t lie. It is possible for anyone to do these calculations (or redo them) in behalf of others.

• Brohoof 6

This is such a strange topic...

I signed up on April 2017, but didn't become active until July. I've been on 3 long hiatuses for various reasons. So the statistics don't really mean anything in my case.

Besides, if I wanted my stats to increase, I can just deliberately 'over-react' to topics that I frequent and cook the numbers...but for what? :mlp_ooh:

Besides, @Sparklefan1234 is way ahead of everyone that ever existed. No one will catch up to them. If they want to win the day, they will. If they want to make friends with you, you WILL like them. You will laugh, you will cry, you will submit to your BFFFF's dominance forever.

• Brohoof 6

187 days, 119 brohoofs, 0.636 brohoof/day.

Actually the real average is lower, because most of those brohoofs were given as some kind of notification in the thread "Gender race" on a single day.

I do not really understand the reactions concept - forums that I use did not have such things before, so I mainly use the "brohoof" reaction in place of a post "I agree with that post completely".

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Mellow Mane said:

On average I give 10.8 brohoofs a day. Probably not so high as I wasn't a very active member the first year after I joined

That's quite high!

I wanna know what @Tacodidra and @RaraLover have! You three are the brohoof trio :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 4

Well according to this, on average I give out 12 brohoofs each day. That is nothing compared to some other users on this site. You know who you are.

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

I wanna know what @Tacodidra and @RaraLover have! You three are the brohoof trio :ButtercupLaugh:

If I calculated correctly, I give out approximately 54 brohoofs a day. :sealed:

Could of been higher since I didn't go on the forums much until late last year. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

That's quite high!

Let's see (right after brohoofing all the posts in this thread)... ;)

166519 brohoofs in 963 days... that's an average of 172.9 per day. However, it has to be noted I wasn't very active in my first months here (either in posting or brohoofing).

It's hard to determine when I exactly reached my peak activity, but I started replying to statuses (more than once a month, that is) on September 23 2017 – the approximate average from that day onwards would be around 187.1 (or actually a little less, since we'd have to exclude the earlier brohoofs). I really became active at some point in spring 2018, based on which the average would still be a lot higher (but at that point it becomes impossible to even estimate it)! :o

Yeah, I guess I brohoof a lot of posts. :twi:

• Brohoof 7

2147 days on the forum and 2130 brohooves given at the time of this post. Divide the two and I give... 0.99 brohooves per day. I've taken a break on the forums for at least 2 years, so it kind of explains the low rate, but even still I'm not really one to hand out brohooves so easily :please:

• Brohoof 4

7 hours ago, Mirage said:

We love you @TBD. :D

Are you trying to make me bad now? :umad: fine here’s my sixth brohoove for this week for @Mirage. Congratulation you made me broke my record. :P

• Brohoof 4

47 minutes ago, TBD said:

Are you trying to make me bad now? :umad: fine here’s my sixth brohoove for this week for @Mirage. Congratulation you made me broke my record. :P

Never my friend. I've always appreciated you. Brohoof record aside. :P

• Brohoof 3

I have been on the forums since 9 July 2013. That is 2 427 days.

Total number of reactions I have given is 358.

So I react a total of .1475 times a day.

I have given 357 brohoofs in total which is at a rate of .1471 times a day.

I have given 1 pondering reaction (.000412 per day) and that went to @Bas because his post was about finding an old East German book with questionable reliability due to Communism which was the most interesting book I have seen mentioned in the "What book are you reading?" thread so far.

There have been numerous long periods of time when I would only lurk the forums, and as of now I very rarely give reactions to posts. I am going to guess that most of the brohoofs I gave out were from my earlier time on the forums. I may be under-estimating, but I would guess that the number of reactions I gave out per year is in the single digit for the last few years; it strikes me as a lazy response and I prefer to make a response post instead. But perhaps my attitude will change completely and I will become reaction fiend... by giving out reactions in the double digits in a year.

So for now, I will gladly take the trophy for... least active reactor on forums who posted in this thread... at least until if someone who made an account in 2012 and did nothing with it for eight years suddenly decides to make a post in this thread.

• Brohoof 3

I've been here 931 days 
Given 1225 Brohooves 

Total 1.3 a day. 

But if we included reactions its 

931 days 
1537 total reactions 

or 1.65 reactions a day 

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Mirage said:

Besides, @Sparklefan1234 is way ahead of everyone that ever existed. No one will catch up to them. If they want to win the day, they will. If they want to make friends with you, you WILL like them. You will laugh, you will cry, you will submit to your BFFFF's dominance forever.

You know me so well, BFFFF. :kindness:

Anyway, all I know is I give brohooves to anyone who responds to my posts. :twismile: 

• Brohoof 4