Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Generous Brohoofer?

Splashee

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Bas said:

You might want to ask @Tacodidra about that.

To my shock, @Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 is indeed beating me at my own game. :o The real challenge, though, is to keep that brohoofing rate. :proud:

The last time I posted here (March 1), I had given 172.9 per day (166519 brohoofs in 963 days). Looking at it now, it's 205.2 per day (216292 brohoofs in 1054 days). So my brohoofing rate appears to just keep increasing and increasing. :ticking:

• Brohoof 4

1.849043231750532 is my result. Okay Granted my account  is 2609 days or 7 years, 1 month, 22 days or 85 month, 22 days old. Granted I haven't been active as long as my account has been. Which explains the really bad per day.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
4 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

To my shock, @Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 is indeed beating me at my own game. :o The real challenge, though, is to keep that brohoofing rate. :proud:

The last time I posted here (March 1), I had given 172.9 per day (166519 brohoofs in 963 days). Looking at it now, it's 205.2 per day (216292 brohoofs in 1054 days). So my brohoofing rate appears to just keep increasing and increasing. :ticking:

I think mine will decrease over time :yay:, but yay for now I guess I do have the highest brohoof rate in the forum for now :dash:

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥
  • Brohoof 1

I already know that my brohoof count is less than 1 a day. I'm very particular with things I brohoof (I don't use any other reactions, by the way [except when @The_Gobo left, I gave him some teacups as a sign of my appreciation towards him]). I really only brohoof things I like or if it's amusing.

• Brohoof 2