Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (INTEREST CHECK)(Rom/Sol/Adv)(Anthro)(1x1) A Pokemon Adventure

Sphinx-Ara

Theme/Setting:

The theme and setting for this roleplay will be a mixture of Equestria and the Pokemon regions (For example, Ponyville will likely be the stater town). The journey will be around Equestria, with the main goal to defeat the Elite Four and the champion, all the while completing the Pokedex (as per the game setting). Our characters will not be rivals, but like in the setting of x/y (or was it black/white), where you go along with your childhood friends.

This will obviously as the title says, be a mixture of romance, slice of life and adventure.

My Character: (I haven't made a sheet for her yet)

Name: Star Dust
S/O: Bi (so mares and stallions are welcomm)
Species: Unicorn
Personality: Laid back, easy going and enjoys living each day as it comes
Background: TBA
Likes: Music (Rock, Punk, Metal, Psychobilly), Movies (Horror, Anime), Motorbikes, Hotrods, Racing.
Dislikes: Most 'Popular Music', Losing, Cheaters
Preferred Pokemon Type: Dark
Appearance:

Spoiler

359885717_DarkStar.thumb.png.a71e3ff273d1dd3dbeb02f05be61d8e2.png

Please express interest here or via pm. thanks! 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, this certainly piques my interest. Two of my favorite fandoms all in one! Is this thread still open, per chance?

Edited by Aisede
  • Brohoof 1

Nice ~ So when you say the duetragonists start their adventure with childhood friends, are you implying that they're still kids when they begin, or there's been some gap in time and they're just now meeting back up to show off their plumage?

I've been playing Pokemon since Fire Red and Leaf Green, but I stopped around Sun/Moon. I always played on the DS, but it kinda broke... :(

1 hour ago, Aisede said:

Nice ~ So when you say the duetragonists start their adventure with childhood friends, are you implying that they're still kids when they begin, or there's been some gap in time and they're just now meeting back up to show off their plumage?

I've been playing Pokemon since Fire Red and Leaf Green, but I stopped around Sun/Moon. I always played on the DS, but it kinda broke... :(

Either or really

Alright. Do you have any sort of roleplay sample, per chance? Just so I know what I'm working with here.

also, Rayquaza is best Pokemon. Dragon Pulse is the most OP move ever conceived.

4 hours ago, Aisede said:

Alright. Do you have any sort of roleplay sample, per chance? Just so I know what I'm working with here.

also, Rayquaza is best Pokemon. Dragon Pulse is the most OP move ever conceived.

Here ya go