Shadow Strike

Searching (INTEREST CHECK)(Rom/Sol/Adv)(Anthro)(1x1) A Pokemon Adventure

Recommended Posts

Theme/Setting:

The theme and setting for this roleplay will be a mixture of Equestria and the Pokemon regions (For example, Ponyville will likely be the stater town). The journey will be around Equestria, with the main goal to defeat the Elite Four and the champion, all the while completing the Pokedex (as per the game setting). Our characters will not be rivals, but like in the setting of x/y (or was it black/white), where you go along with your childhood friends.

This will obviously as the title says, be a mixture of romance, slice of life and adventure.

My Character: (I haven't made a sheet for her yet)

Name: Star Dust
Age: Early 20s
Gender: Mare
S/O: Bi (so mares and stallions are welcomm)
Species: Unicorn
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer and Guitarist
Personality: Laid back, easy going and enjoys living each day as it comes
Background: TBA
Likes: Music (Rock, Punk, Metal, Psychobilly), Movies (Horror, Anime), Motorbikes, Hotrods, Racing.
Dislikes: Most 'Popular Music', Losing, Cheaters
Preferred Pokemon Type: Dark
Appearance:
 

Spoiler

359885717_DarkStar.thumb.png.a71e3ff273d1dd3dbeb02f05be61d8e2.png

Please express interest here or via pm. thanks! 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a while, and want to try to try this again, so I'm bumping this for interest check again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Well, this certainly piques my interest. Two of my favorite fandoms all in one! Is this thread still open, per chance?

Edited by Aisede
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aisede said:

Well, this certainly piques my interest. Two of my favorite fandoms all in one! Is this thread still open, per chance?

It is, yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice ~ So when you say the duetragonists start their adventure with childhood friends, are you implying that they're still kids when they begin, or there's been some gap in time and they're just now meeting back up to show off their plumage?

I've been playing Pokemon since Fire Red and Leaf Green, but I stopped around Sun/Moon. I always played on the DS, but it kinda broke... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aisede said:

Nice ~ So when you say the duetragonists start their adventure with childhood friends, are you implying that they're still kids when they begin, or there's been some gap in time and they're just now meeting back up to show off their plumage?

I've been playing Pokemon since Fire Red and Leaf Green, but I stopped around Sun/Moon. I always played on the DS, but it kinda broke... :(

Either or really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright. Do you have any sort of roleplay sample, per chance? Just so I know what I'm working with here.

also, Rayquaza is best Pokemon. Dragon Pulse is the most OP move ever conceived.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Aisede said:

Alright. Do you have any sort of roleplay sample, per chance? Just so I know what I'm working with here.

also, Rayquaza is best Pokemon. Dragon Pulse is the most OP move ever conceived.

Here ya go
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.