Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What kind of Pizza do you like?

Azureth

My favorite pizza place has a Chicago stuffed pizza specialty with pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms and peppers. My favorite mix all in one :nom: . I’m afraid they might not be doing so well :c . Not that anyone is doing very well.

I'm a follower of Saint Von Pizza but even so I am quite boring when it comes to the meal itself. I love classic pepperoni pizza the best, by far. I dont need variety if the classic never gets old. :yay:

13 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Banana and curry pizza! Mmmm :maud:

Now that's exotic. :o

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I'm a follower of Saint Von Pizza but even so I am quite boring when it comes to the meal itself. I love classic pepperoni pizza the best, by far. I dont need variety if the classic never gets old. :yay:

Now that's exotic. :o

I wonder what.youd think of taco pizza! 

• Brohoof 1

Yo pizza dudes a lot of good ideas in this thread yas. Though anyone that did not say pepperoni pizza is wrong you do like it you just don't know it.

So anyway having mastered the art of the craft that we call making pizza is a lot like making love. No matter how much time you spend on it if it isn't the right pizza you won't be happy. 

What's the magic, the magic topping you ask. In my opinion it is all about how hungry you are when I get hungry I literally put everything on my pizza. Some say never put pineapple on pizza and I say to that you haven't actually fully realized the power of pineapples. Pineapples are one or those toppings that you either love or love to hate. So anyway, my favourite topping is double pepperoni yes that's right give me more and preferably double cheese I do prefer something with it but personally that would be my favourite. 

I do love pineapple and ham pizza yet often I feel like pepperoni really makes it perfect. Preferably I'd have both ham and pepperoni which I often do and then some cheese to be fair it isn't everyone's cup of coffee. Yet point is if you don't have pepperoni get pepperoni.

• Brohoof 1

On the rare occasion I’m in the mood for pizza it’s gotta be topped with pepperoni, and banana peppers. 

Sometimes I add pineapple.  I used to hate pineapple pizza, but then I actually tasted it, and it turned out nowhere near as bad as it sounded. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

On the rare occasion I’m in the mood for pizza it’s gotta be topped with pepperoni, and banana peppers. 

Sometimes I add pineapple.  I used to hate pineapple pizza, but then I actually tasted it, and it turned out nowhere near as bad as it sounded. 

Yo bro that's my style, I'm telling you people kind of don't get that pineapples are a taste like any other all about experimenting with what you like and with what.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Blivy said:

I wonder what.youd think of taco pizza! 

Never tried it, though it is usually spicy, correct? I am sort of a weakling against anything beyond certain levels of spice. XP 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Now that's exotic.

I have never eaten it, but every pizza place here has hanging bananas over their spit protection glass (they bake the pizzas behind the glass here, so you can watch). It is popular here.

I feel it is kinda like how Hawaiian pizza became a thing. It sounds odd, but it is "eatable".

I am boring. I prefer plain cheese pizza. However, it also depends on where I am getting the pizza from. If it’s frozen pizza, I’ll eat sausage or multiple toppings on one. Also, thick pan pizza is the best ~

• 1 month later...

One pizza place near my parents' house has a pizza with tomato slices, onions, black olives, and jalapenos - it's really good.

Another great combination is bacon and onion.

I've never had pizza with only pineapples on it, but I've had Hawaiian pizza, which is pineapple and Canadian bacon (i.e., ham), and I like it.

There are plenty of other types of pizza I like too. For relatively plain ones like cheese or pepperoni, I like to put a ton of crushed hot peppers on them (even though I always get heartburn afterwards).

• 4 weeks later...

I had a Pizza Hut kebab pizza, now that is special you only get in Sweden!

Though I had it for breakfast a few days ago, and it wasn't the best option for my poor belly!

2 minutes ago, You said:

Sounds like something you could get at any Turkish food store in germany...

It tastes really good though! We have many kebab dishes in fast food joints here, and pizza are just yummy

On 3/2/2020 at 7:33 AM, Azureth said:

I'm sure many here will brag about how they have a million different local non-chain Pizza places to eat but for me and many others chains are really all we have, as such, my favorite is either Marco's or Dominos. I usually like to customize my order, deep pan with Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Bell Peppers and Jalapenos. 

As a side question: Pineapple or no? I'm firmly in the NO camp.

I've never seen the big fuss about non-chain pizza places. Pizza is delicious no matter what.

And I love pineapple on pizza on pizza but it's best paired with ham, not just piled with stuff.

• 4 months later...