Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your predictions of season 3?

ThatYoungBrony

Well, seeing as Chrysalis and the Changelings only got Team Rocket-ed, I'm 99.9% sure they'll be back. I think I also heard that Discord is coming back, which would rock. I came up with a theory that one of the CMCs gets her Cutie Mark, and she temporarily ditches the other two after it goes to her head.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash, yes! :)

Twilight Sparkle...OVER MY DEAD BODY!! :angry:

if Twilight has another song, I'll just die!!! :wub:

No, stop, stop.

Dashie is mine! :angry:

Predictions:

MOAR Discord.

Other than that I have no ideas for what's to come.

• 4 weeks later...

It's hard to predict what's going to happen. Discord will probably return in some way or another, but other than that I don't really know.

What I want to happen is easier to answer:

I want a solo Applejack song (and that's really good)

I want more action in the Rarity and Spike drama. A little more responses from Rarity's side, but no total rejection :(

I want the ponies to explore Equestria some more. Now they mostly are in Ponyville and sometimes Canterlot. Surely they have visited some new places, but I want more!

I would also like an episode where Fluttershy's parents comes for a visit. And they aren't shy. They are like complete opposites of Fluttershy, but has something that makes her ashamed of them. Maybe they also could try to make Fluttershy less scared, I leave that to Hasbro. The "ashamed of parents card" hasn't been played yet what I have seen, so this is perfectly possible :)

I predict better lessons on friendship and Magic lol

What I want is new ponies with some new personalities to spice up the show as well as some

new unknown places as well..keep everything fresh and interesting for us the viewers.

I CAN predict 100% they aren't gonna let any of us down ^-^ !!!!!