Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New forum poster, not so new brony

TwiHard

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hey everypony! Just making a post here for the first time.

I’ve been a fan of the show since the break between seasons 2 and 3 but never really was a part of the larger community until making this account. 

I worked for Hasbro in merchandising which resparked my interest in the show and fandom.

Anyhow, hey everyone!

• Brohoof 10

28 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you!!! :mlp_smug:

Just now, Bas said:

Welcome to these very forums!

289-2893772_twilight-sparkle-vector-mlp-twilight-and-rainbow-dash.thumb.jpg.f3939e8f437643057fe831f23742049c.jpg

Enjoy your ride to the fun station and have a good time!

Thanks a ton! ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Hi there, I, Bastian of Cuba, welcome you to the MLP forums, a comunity full...

...of friends🎵:mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you enjoy your time here if ya get to stay.:squee:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to this legacy brony forum, where we collect old bronies, and store them for the future! We have many fine friendy examples :Pharynx:

Enjoy your stay @TwiHard :mlp_yeehaa:

So if you have any cool thing to tell about your time at Hasbro, I would be happy to listen to all of it :awed: I am a G1 toy collector as well!

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, Bastian said:

Hi there, I, Bastian of Cuba, welcome you to the MLP forums, a comunity full...

...of friends🎵:mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you enjoy your time here if ya get to stay.:squee:

Hello, I am Chris from New York. 

Definitely plan on staying! ;) 

5 hours ago, Splashee said:

Welcome to this legacy brony forum, where we collect old bronies, and store them for the future! We have many fine friendy examples :Pharynx:

Enjoy your stay @TwiHard :mlp_yeehaa:

So if you have any cool thing to tell about your time at Hasbro, I would be happy to listen to all of it :awed: I am a G1 toy collector as well!

Thank you for the welcome!!!

I wish I could tell you a ton of cool stories but I actually don’t have anything too spectacular to share.

I worked in merchandising for Hasbro last year and I have to be honest, it was probably the single best job I’ve ever had.

Basically I and one of my coworkers went to Targets/Walmarts as Hasbro reps and stocked shelves/made sure Hasbro toys were being pushed.

Most of my time was spent working with Frozen II/The Rise of Skywalker merchandise since that’s what was the company’s prerogative for the end of the year.

The only cool things MLP wise that I was a part of was that Hasbro employees had first dibs on those Magic the Galloping cards. (which I bought), and I some of early stuff for Pony Life from that press release in advance of the public. (Only by a few days)

Other than that all I can say is that it was super fun stocking shelves of Hasbro stuff, even if MLP was barely being pushed (the show was pretty much over). Favorite job I’ve ever had.

I have pics of my name tag and pay stubs with my name on it but I gotta figure out how to post pics from my phone. :lie:

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

Welcome to the forum! It’s always good to have another fan of Twilight. :wub: 

I like your avatar. Is that by Andy Smith? :ooh:

Have a cute Twily. :ticking:

9F4428AC-AFF5-448B-8533-A9CE8B500E61.jpeg.ace687086b91972eb4c0f667803619ea.jpeg

Close, Andy Price! It’s one of my favorite pieces of his.

By the way, I love your username, great taste. My two favorite ponies right there!:LunaMCM::twi:

Also, love the picture of Twilight! Saved!

1 hour ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Welcome aboard, @TwiHard :grin:

Say hello, Bakugou.

Fine. Hello.

F2D627BF-B913-4034-AEF3-7028023EB147.gif

Thank you! Appreciate all the warm welcomes!:please:

• Brohoof 2

@TwiHard That’s who I meant. :lie: I have a couple quick sketches from him but I’d love to get a full art piece from him sometime. Andy says that Luna is his favorite pony to draw. :LunaMCM:

Thanks! They are my favorites as well! :mlp_yeehaa:

Spoiler

D0B4B461-7636-4A35-80E9-623D5EA87B9D.thumb.png.2e29bcff4b26b89466124f9a5cd78c0f.png

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Midnight_Danny said:

Welcome @TwiHard to the MLP Forums! Hope you will enjoy here and make some friends! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you! Hope to make some as well, I don’t have anybody that I know to talk MLP with! :laugh:

4 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

@TwiHard That’s who I meant. :lie: I have a couple quick sketches from him but I’d love to get a full art piece from him sometime. Andy says that Luna is his favorite pony to draw. :LunaMCM:

Thanks! They are my favorites as well! :mlp_yeehaa:

Reveal hidden contents

D0B4B461-7636-4A35-80E9-623D5EA87B9D.thumb.png.2e29bcff4b26b89466124f9a5cd78c0f.png

He’s my favorite comic artist by far. I’d love to have some of his prints to decorate my room with. :wub:

18 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Welcome! Like your avatar. :orly:

Thank you! Can’t go wrong with Luna! :LunaMCM1:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome aboard @TwiHard :twi:

First dibs on Magic the Galloping? As soon as I heard the announcement i felt they missed a trick by not going with "Friendship is Magic the Gathering" :blink: - was funny to see the reactions from the non-brony MTG fans, many toys were thrown from many prams :D

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Dawnchaser said:

Welcome aboard @TwiHard :twi:

First dibs on Magic the Galloping? As soon as I heard the announcement i felt they missed a trick by not going with "Friendship is Magic the Gathering" :blink: - was funny to see the reactions from the non-brony MTG fans, many toys were thrown from many prams :D

Thanks for the welcome! ^_^

Those cards are one of my more prized collectibles because I think they’re so cool despite having 0% knowledge about Magic the Gathering.

• Brohoof 2

Hi! Yeah, it's good to see that people are still interested in joining the communities. Even after the show ended. :)

You've worked for Hasbro? That's pretty neat.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Xoomy228 said:

Hi! Yeah, it's good to see that people are still interested in joining the communities. Even after the show ended. :)

You've worked for Hasbro? That's pretty neat.

It was definitely my favorite job I’ve ever had! :laugh:

• Brohoof 1