Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a fight?

CastletonSnob

This thread is simple: you pit two or more characters against each other, and the next poster says who they think would win, then posts two other characters.

I'll start: Who would win in a fight, the crew on the Starship Enterprise or the Cylons from Battlestar Galactica?

I never got into Battlestar Galactica, but isn't there this whole thing about a lot of people in that show are secretly Cylons and it's basically terminator but in space to some degree? Sorry for not knowing. My instinct is to say that the crew of the enterprise would win because Star Trek tends to have things over powered, but which crew of the enterprise are we talking about? is it just the crew or do they get the ship as well, and if they do get it then what ship do the Cylons get?

Who would win? The monsters from a quiet place, or the Xenomorphs from the Aliens franchise? We'll stick to with the three basics of regular drones, praetorians, and a single queen.

I think it would depend on which crew of the Enterprise. If we're talking about the crew from TNG, they'd likely win considering they've beaten Borg, which are probably more difficult to defeat than Cylons are from what I read considering that Borg can't be killed by the same attack twice. But if we're talking about ENT's crew, Cylons would likely win no contest considering the lack of technology.

But of course, to even answer this question in the first place you'd have to go into the realm of conjecture.

4 minutes ago, Angel_Dust said:

I think it would depend on which crew of the Enterprise. If we're talking about the crew from TNG, they'd likely win considering they've beaten Borg, which are probably more difficult to defeat than Cylons are from what I read considering that Borg can't be killed by the same attack twice. But if we're talking about ENT's crew, Cylons would likely win no contest considering the lack of technology.

But of course, to even answer this question in the first place you'd have to go into the realm of conjecture.

You didn't even give a new set of characters to pit against each other. Try again.

Next person, who would win? Tom Nook from Animal Crossing series or Tingle from Legend of Zelda

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

You didn't even give a new set of characters to pit against each other. Try again.

Next person, who would win? Tom Nook from Animal Crossing series or Tingle from Legend of Zelda 

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I think both could be great fighters, but Zelda has shown that she kicks butt more than Peach ever has. Let us not forget Sheik after all.

Who would win: Mario or Luigi? ;3

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Kamii said:

Mario or Luigi?

Luigi, obviously. He has the clumsy-power. :P

Cloud Strife VS. Guts from Berserk

• 2 weeks later...

Goku. He's got some CRAZY techniques! And besides, death hasn't stopped him before...

But before we go any further, EXCUSE ME PEOPLE!! Are we really just going to ignore my friends post?

On 3/6/2020 at 4:49 AM, ShadOBabe said:

Who would win: Discord or Loki?

I mean obviously Discord; he's got friendship on his side. And if the Avengers are anything to go by, there is clearly power in numbers. Don't just skip someone just because the person after them is ignoring them for some reason. :okiedokieloki:

Who would win; Abraham Lincoln or George Washington?

• 2 weeks later...