Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Video Should I Make? (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

Was thinking on getting back into making videos again so thought why not ask all of you lovely people =) (CLOSED)  

7 users have voted

1. 1. What Video Should I Make?

• Ask Pinkie (I did end this series with the 5th episode being the last, but will bring it back if the votes are there)
    • Ask Fluttershy (Never made a video with her character, but why not)
    • Giving female characters a voice (I have made a video on this already where I gave peoples female ocs voices)

(edited)

UPDATE PLEASE READ: I KNOW THIS VOTING WASN'T UP FOR LONG, BUT IT SEEMS GIVING FEMALE OCS HAS BEEN THE  MOST VOTED ONE SO I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE THIS SINCE THE WINNING VIDEO HAS BEEN CHOSEN.

Was thinking on getting back into making videos again so thought why not ask all of you lovely people =)

Edited by chaosprincess

3 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

It is fun working/experimenting with different voices.

I chose the OC option. :P It was difficult to choose though because they are all great ideas.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Kamii said:

I love all three ideas, but if you wanna have some fun as a voice actress, I'd say go for the OCs~

All three ideas are a great choice making it so difficult, but giving voices to characters was really fun I do agree with you on that if it ends up coming close between all 3 with the votes I might just throw the towel in the air and do all three,

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I specifically choose the third option. Think it would be nice.

The third option is a good choice as well. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2