Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I’m surprised of how many found out of Equestria

Steve Piranha

How come that there are far more humans who went to Equestria and BECAME ponies than the other way around? On top of that how everything just get brushed off as usual. We all know how these pastel humans just brush off magical shenanigans, but it’s kinda jarring to be in another world, plus becoming horses :dash:

• Brohoof 2

On 3/10/2020 at 4:41 AM, Steve Piranha said:

How come that there are far more humans who went to Equestria and BECAME ponies than the other way around? On top of that how everything just get brushed off as usual. We all know how these pastel humans just brush off magical shenanigans, but it’s kinda jarring to be in another world, plus becoming horses :dash:

When looking at the Equestria girls films and specials, I didn't really notice much of a difference between the number of ponies going to the human world or the number of humans going to the pony world.     (Idk why but i feel like I misunderstood what u meant in ur post, correct me if I've misinterpreted it wrongly)

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Spacetime Vortex said:

When looking at the Equestria girls films and specials, I didn't really notice much of a difference between the number of ponies going to the human world or the number of humans going to the pony world.     (Idk why but i feel like I misunderstood what u meant in ur post, correct me if I've misinterpreted it wrongly)

Sunny was an unicorn who went to the human world and decided to remain there. Pony Twi went a handful of times until her human counterpart became part of the group. Starlight Glimmer went for a visit during Mirror Magic. Not unusual for the magical land of pastel talking horses right? That changed in EG Spring Breakdown. Which not only Human Twi and Human Dashie went through Equestria with another portal in the middle of the film, but at the end, A WHOLE CRUISER OF HUMANS WENT THERE, JUST BECAUSE IT WAS A QUICKER WAY TO HOME :lostit:. And of course humans just brush off being “four legs good” :fluttershy:

3 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Sunny was an unicorn who went to the human world and decided to remain there. Pony Twi went a handful of times until her human counterpart became part of the group. Starlight Glimmer went for a visit during Mirror Magic. Not unusual for the magical land of pastel talking horses right? That changed in EG Spring Breakdown. Which not only Human Twi and Human Dashie went through Equestria with another portal in the middle of the film, but at the end, A WHOLE CRUISER OF HUMANS WENT THERE, JUST BECAUSE IT WAS A QUICKER WAY TO HOME :lostit:. And of course humans just brush off being “four legs good” :fluttershy:

Lol I had completely forgotten about Spring Breakdown. 

I guess you are right about more humans going to the pony world than vice versa, but I have to say that they barely got any screen time anyway. But I would have preferred it if more ponies had travelled into the human world. The mane 6 are unlikey candidates, but I wouldn't mind some of the minor pony characters travelling to the human world.

That last scene with the whole cruiser of humans (turned into ponies) squeezing into the door seemed kinda unnecessary tbh. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Which not only Human Twi and Human Dashie went through Equestria with another portal in the middle of the film, but at the end, A WHOLE CRUISER OF HUMANS WENT THERE, JUST BECAUSE IT WAS A QUICKER WAY TO HOME

I felt like that special was just a long filler to show off SciTwi as a pony.

Then they took all the cast over there, and made them look all tired and such, as a fun ending credits thing. I really think it was just to make a fun ending to the special. I got a little bit upset to see Flash being all tired as a pony... Isn't he stronger than that? It is not like the background ponies did anything special to get so tired all of a sudden.