Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daring Tales

Rainbow Dash

Ok so I know reading is for egg heads but id love to hear some of your Daring Doo adventures. Or what the hay any adventure you can come up with. Post them in Octavias hall and link them here. If you do I might have a prize. 

Image result for Daring Do statue mlp

• Brohoof 7

• This topic was featured and pinned

Since the rules allow it and I'm bad at writing with canon characters, I'll probably just think up some OCs for this. Rainbow and Daring will still make an appearance, but I don't think I can write their personalities well enough to make them the main characters.

I have a bad habit of turning short stories into novellas (or a novella into a 300k word series, in one particular case), so we'll wait and see how long this one ends up being. Hopefully no more than 10k words.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 2

Here is something I started, but haven't had time to add much. Do I need more? It's a link to Octavia's Hall, which links to my blog. Confusing, but I don't know if it would be better to post an unfinished story in Octavia's Hall. I can change that if need be.

• Brohoof 1

Hm. I'm gonna have to make some time for this, I should do a Jumanji  crossover. 

• Brohoof 2

And here it is! My first Daring Do (mlp overall) fiction! (not sure if I put it in the right place but let me know)

Man I can't believe I spent my whole day on this :laugh: but I'm proud of it.  Hope you guys enjoy this Daring Do Jumanjii crossover! Sorry about it if there's some grammatical error, English is not my first. :lie:

• Brohoof 2

it's been a while since i sat myself down to write, it's just a prologue to a story that will probably never exist, but it was fun writing this much

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured

Ayy, submitting this one at 9:50 on Monday night (3/16). That's on time, right? It's not Tuesday yet.

By some miracle I managed to stay under the 10k word mark (this one is 9k), so you're welcome for not turning it into a novel or series or something. It's not proofread, but I don't have time to do it. There will be errors. Sorry.

Also, this is ridiculously tame for a story of mine. Limited amounts of blood (I mean limited--as in, there's barely any mention of it), no heavy gore scenes (no gore scenes at all), and no extreme violence. Maybe I'll become a children's book author now.

Well, no idea what time zone we're even dealing with but I got this out at 11:30PM my time. I really wanted the whole week to work on this and have more than just a simple teaser chapter, but with all the corona mayhem going on IRL right now, and also starting a job this week, nowhere near as much time as I expected. Anyway, here's Chapter 1, which I hope to expand on in the coming weeks; might edit this further and add more detail too, but I'm way too exhausted right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned