Ok so everypony that competes in 

The pet sharing

The story creation

And 
The Trivia 

Will be awarded the coveted Iron Pony Badge 

• Brohoof 11

• This topic was featured and pinned

Shouldn't be hard. I love gushing about my cat, writing adventure stories is fun (I'll try to keep it novelette length, but I have a bad habit of drawing stories out, so no promises), and Rainbow trivia will be a piece of cake.

• Brohoof 2

I guess that means I'm out for this part at least seeing as I post the trivia threads most of the time and it wouldn't be fair to everyone else given that I have to know the trivia answers. Sure, a cast character could take my place but then people have gotten used to seeing me unleash the questions. It's fine though as I can easily take part in the other two sections. Besides, I get to see other people compete and it thrills me to see how they handle the trivia.

Have fun with said trivia. :-P

Edited by Ganondorf8
Fixed the post.
  • Brohoof 1

You need to compete in all 3? Damn. My I can hardly find motivation to post images of my dogs.

• Brohoof 1

I have a report for the Wonder-bolt Captain Rainbow Dash and that is I've completed all three tasks!  

I personally enjoyed writing a fiction story based on mlp, since it's my first time. I didn't knew how much fun it is to write these characters! :kirin:

• Brohoof 2

I obly intended to to do the trivia :P But well since this here, I also did everything else. The story was fun though. Haven't properly sat down to write something ptoper in a long while.

• Brohoof 1

I sadly didn't get started on any fic like I had planned but at least I completed the trivia and all. :adorkable: Congratulations to the ponies who won the iron pony badge!

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was unpinned