Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daring Do and the Unwanted House Guest

Sparklefan1234

Daring Do and the Unwanted House Guest

by

Sparklefan1234

Once upon a time,

A.K. Yearling was looking through her small bookshelf for something to read when she suddenly heard a knock at the door. 

"Who is it?" the reclusive pony asked since, she was never one to have visitors.

"It's Rainbow Dash, Ms. Yearling!," an excited sounding pony answered "Can I come in?".

"It's "May I come in?" you fillystine." the writer muttered to herself & begrudgingly let the exuberant pony in. 

"Hey, A.K., how's it going?" 

"Oh, everything's fine," Ms. Yearling said "How are things with you?" 

"Awesome as always," Rainbow Dash smiled "I just can't seem to find anypony to go on an adventure with." 

"So, you decided to visit me?" The author formerly known as Daring Do replied with a knowing smirk. 

"Yeah, I thought we could go run some errands & stuff around Ponyville'n visit some've our friends." the rainbow-maned mare said with a wink.

"No thank you, Rainbow," A.K. said "I have a LOT of work to do if I'm going to get "Daring Do and the Perilous Pogo Stick" out by the Spring." 

"Oh, ok." Rainbow Dash sighed sadly

"Raincheck?"  The author smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah, whatever." Dejected Dash said with her ears drooping & eyes swelling with tears,

as she flew home to ponies that she knew would want to spend time with her. 

Then, as she saw Rainbow Dash disappear through the clouds A.K. Yearling smiled to herself, curled up with a good book &

spent the rest of the afternoon reading.

The End

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Not bad for a short story, but I think adding a few parts after Rainbow Dash left would make it feel more complete.

Thank You, My Friend. :grin: