Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Day Trivia - 2020 Edition.

Ganondorf8

I really just couldn't tell what it was so i listened what is said and wrote that down, i really hope a stupid vegetable doesn't costs me the badge. it would be bad already not getting a trivia badge(The expert sunset and the nightmare night one with real life questions aside), but it would be worse because it's best pony trivia

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

So how much time we have left? 2 days? More? Or less?

Since it started yesterday, you've got three more days to go.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/11/2020 at 7:30 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

5. Rainbow Dash befriended two fillies during 'Rainbow Roadtrip'. What were their names?

I'm not 100% sure on this, but is this question meant to say "fillies" or "foals"?

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, RaraLover said:

I'm not 100% sure on this, but is this question meant to say "fillies" or "foals"?

I think foals because one of them is actually a Colt

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, RaraLover said:

The two words are pretty much interchangeable but to be on the safe side, I'd go with foals myself.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If Rainbow Dash isn't able to make a decision regarding the one question most appear to be having trouble with, I can make the decision on her behalf. I'm sure she won't need my help though.

Decided to give an extra day to the trivia though no one seemed to notice. In any case, I am now locking this thread. Rainbow Dash will get to your answers as early as Tuesday evening my time.

Thank you all for participating.

Edited by Ganondorf8
Added a bit more.
  • Brohoof 3

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned