Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for female characters to give a voice to (CLOSED FOR RIGHT NOW)

chaosprincess

PLEASE READ: I CURRENTLY HAVE A WHOLE LOT GOING ON RIGHT NOW  SO AM CHOOSING TO PUT THIS ON HOLD I AM UNSURE IF I WILL OPEN THIS AGAIN OR KEEP IT CLOSED, BUT I WILL TRY AND VOICE THE CHARACTERS THAT WERE PUT UP BEFORE I HALTED/CLOSED THIS THREAD WHICH ARE EMERALD HEART AND KOHANA IT MIGHT BE A VERY SHORT VIDEO, BUT THAT'S OKAY I DO GIVE MY APOLOGIES AND HOPE EVERYBODY HAS AMAZING DAYS/NIGHTS.

Before I put down all the information I would just like everybody to keep in mind that the voices I give for the characters may not be what you imagined I will try and get as close as I can, but if it's not I do apologize I am doing this for fun and to interact with users I had fun with my first video so thought I'd make a second one ,but just keep that in mind when posting your character. :)

Unsure if this is the correct forum to place this in if it is then great :kirin: if it's not then I am so sorry :(

Now I recently had a poll on making a new video and people wanted me to give female ocs a voice so here I am :orly:

So now in order to make the video I need female characters to give a voice to that's where all of you come in if you would like any of your female characters to be given a voice by me just leave the character in the comments and let me know what kind of voice you had envisioned for them the more detail the better.

Rules

Now onto the rules :love:

1.Must be a female character

2.I will not say anything you wouldn't want your parents to hear so nothing not safe for work

3.Now not everybody will be chosen I will only be choosing so many characters to voice so please no getting angry if your character is not chosen

4.I am not overly good with accents and I don't want to offend anybody so I might by pass characters with accents unless it's Bostonian I can do that lol

5.Provide as much detail as you can on the voice I will be going off the description or video you send me

6.And finally POST YOUR CHARACTER :yay:

I've made a video like this already which it was okay I was really nervous when I made it since it was my first time making a video like that :lie:, but if your interested in seeing it here's a link to my youtube channel and you can check the video out there. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ouf1sodqDMFWheKILlPoA

Edited by chaosprincess

@chaosprincess

I'd be glad to lend you Emerald Heart!

All you really need to do personality-wise is give her an I-don't-take-your-bulls*** attitude and pile on the sass. She's not mean, but just very stubborn and protective. 

For further detail, here's her character page:

There are images of her on there, but she is also my profile photo AND signature. 

Edited by Emerald Heart

1 hour ago, Emerald Heart said:

@chaosprincess

I'd be glad to lend you Emerald Heart!

All you really need to do personality-wise is give her an I-don't-take-your-bulls*** attitude and pile on the sass. She's not mean, but just very stubborn and protective. 

For further detail, here's her character page:

There are images of her on there, but she is also my profile photo AND signature. 

Thank you for offering your character up :fluttershy:

Just one quick question with the Yes, can i help you? do you want her to sound calm, annoyed etc? just so I know exactly what kind of tone you want.

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Thank you for offering your character up :fluttershy:

Just one quick question with the Yes, can i help you? do you want her to sound calm, annoyed etc? just so I know exactly what kind of tone you want.

Depends on the situation. 

If someone is asking her a basic question, she can sound kind.

If someone is being rude to her or her friends, she can sound either snarky, annoyed, sarcastic, or irritated, or just pissed off. 

Does that make sense?

3 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Depends on the situation. 

If someone is asking her a basic question, she can sound kind.

If someone is being rude to her or her friends, she can sound either snarky, annoyed, sarcastic, or irritated, or just pissed off. 

Does that make sense?

Thank you for responding and yes

I will be saying the line a couple times so I think I will say it in different tones so calm, sassy, irritated etc

Your character will be accepted and will be in the video I will be using one of the pictures of her

11 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Thank you for responding and yes

I will be saying the line a couple times so I think I will say it in different tones so calm, sassy, irritated etc

Your character will be accepted and will be in the video I will be using one of the pictures of her

Yay! I'm excited.

Emerald is coming to life!!

Good news everybody this is back on I worked on the issue and got everything back to normal so if you would like your female character given a voice by me just leave your character here, but do remember to read all the rules.

Could you give a voice to my OC Kohaha? I'm pretty set with voices when it comes to my other two but I really feel like she could use a voice of her own.:squee:

ddliob7-be55ad8a-bf9c-4bb8-8059-af529db0a71e.png.98787fd3c426e5e82a9ebb57df66d721.png

Also here is some examples

Edited by AriaTheLovely
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 3/20/2020 at 9:06 AM, AriaTheLovely said:

Could you give a voice to my OC Kohaha? I'm pretty set with voices when it comes to my other two but I really feel like she could use a voice of her own.:squee:

ddliob7-be55ad8a-bf9c-4bb8-8059-af529db0a71e.png.98787fd3c426e5e82a9ebb57df66d721.png

Also here is some examples

Sure I can give little Kohana a voice and I saw what you did there :Pharynx:

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Are you willing to voice non-pony stuff?

Yes I do voice non pony characters

But I am currently putting this thread on hold/closed and not accepting new characters.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Bas said:

It is like the first campaign mod for the 17 years old game Freelancer, a space shooter/opera/sim.

Edit: Very likely either being speaking in space through the comm between ships or basically missing briefing at a base.

It is pretty likely a long-term project, so I would be pleased to get a reply from you even in the more distant future! :)

I suppose you identify as a female, given your username?

I do wish you the best of luck with your project that your wishing to get voices for there is a lot of people so I'm sure you'll get people and you could probably expand it to voice acting sites as well there are plenty out there who would probably go for your project.

And yes I am a female always have been :mlp_icwudt: so I wouldn't identify as anything else, but a female well I suppose could identify as a potato for the hell of it because why not, but to answer the question I am a female always have been and always will be till the day I die.

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Bas said:

Feel free to mention me if you capacity changes.

Also, got any free VA websites for me since you might be of more knowledge and experience regarding this than I have? :)

I will keep your project in mind.

And Casting Call Club is a popular site you'd probably have a lot of luck there here's a link to the site https://www.castingcall.club/

• Brohoof 2