Banner by ~ Rikifive

Awesome a User!

@Bastian I rarely post in these threads myself (I mostly just brohoof), but I think your post here certainly deserves a reply! That's the most work I've seen put into a post in these kinds of threads – you not only mentioned a lot of people but also came up with descriptions for all of us (and very fitting ones at that). :rarity:

Thanks for the mention and for being awesome! :yay:

• Brohoof 7
  • Thanks 1

Register now to remove this ad.
10 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

That's not exactly the most "awesome" thing but I guess I have to take what I can get.

Im truly sorry @Kyoshi. I really didn't know what to say, I know little about you and just wanted to let you know that you can be happy just like me.

Before I joined I never met anyone with depression or with other deep psychological problems so I really don't know what to do.

Just know that I care about you and I only wish to see you smile.

• Brohoof 5

29 minutes ago, Bastian said:

Im truly sorry @Kyoshi. I really didn't know what to say, I know little about you and just wanted to let you know that you can be happy just like me.

Before I joined I never met anyone with depression or with other deep psychological problems so I really don't know what to do.

Just know that I care about you and I only wish to see you smile.

Sorry if I came across as rude or unappreciative, I know now that what I said was kinda dumb. I appreciate the mention, you seem pretty cool even from the little interaction we've had 

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

Sorry if I came across as rude or unappreciative, I know now that what I said was kinda dumb. I appreciate the mention, you seem pretty cool even from the little interaction we've had 

Don't worry, its true that I didn't say the best about you and everyone is free to speak their mind here.:squee:

• Brohoof 3

Bruh. I think this is the first day I was buzzed here. Thanks for the awesome p🅱️ng. Everyone is awesome. Period. Except for you, Vor-tax. Cause taxes suck. I don’t even pay em. I’m not even qualified to. I don’t even need to. I’m still a kid.

Yobrochillitwouldyounowwiththeshamepipepleasewoildyanowpleasewouldyounowpleasewouldyounowmanpleasewouldyou?

• Smile 1
Badges

• 3 weeks later...

Who's awesome? You're awesome!
No take-backs or substitutions allowed.

ezgif-1-e5dcbeb7b179.gif

First, my friends that I follow:

@Altastrofae@Bas, @Bastian@Blivy, @CatCat@Cocokoru@Cwanky@CinnamonPop@Deae Rising Shine~@Derpy Pon-3, @DivineDivine1000@Dynamo Pad@Emerald Heart, @ExplosionMare@Fasu, @Goofyg23@J.T.@Jesse Terrence@Larksy@Limestone-Pie, @Lord Midnight Madness, @lyrabetes3939@MapleMoon@Muffinnz, @Nsxile, @Pastel Heart@PoisonClaw@Prince Doopliss, @Princess of Hearts 💛🧡@Prospekt@RaraLover@Renegade the Unicorn@Rising Dusk@Rixton@ShadOBabe, @Sherbie@SolarFlare13@Sparklefan1234, @Stone Cold Steve Tuna@Tacodidra@TheRockARooster 🐔@ToastedScone@Windy Breeze@WinterMane

Here's some very awesome officials:

@Dark Horse@Randimaxis@Bakugou Is My Man ❤@Totally Roseluck@TBD@Lord Valtasar@Lucky Bolt@TheTaZe@Pathfinder@Meemfestivefox, @Odyssey, @Jedishy

And finally, some peeps I've seen around here that are equally awesome:

@ChB, @Astral Vision@CypherHoof, @Tropical Melody, @Ganaram Inukshuk, @Ninja Pizza BatCat, @ShadowEclipse, @fare67t, @Dark Qiviut, @applesjck, @Twilight Luna, @Longhaul, @Ragland Tiger, @Cagey, @Cash In, @strongwilled_pegasus, @Phosphor@R.D.Dash, @Flutterstep, @EquesWrestlingEnt@WWolf, @TigerGeekGuy, @Photon Jet, @AveryGamerDude, @LeafFerret, @Yoshi89@TheAnimationFanatic, @Tao, @SpittyPie2005, @Dreambiscuit, @Dawnchaser@Dank Pony Child, @PuddingPonyPal, @Nightfall Gloam, @Hierok, @CookieCake@Wayzer, @Treeglow Flicker, @Deerie, @Dabmanz, @Sondash Studios, @Lyra Heartstrings TR, @Joker Q, @Js250476, @justNatsuki@zoloft, @Midnight_Danny, @Cyclone1066, @Cyra, @Sonata~, @tylad, @Antagonist, @Will Guide, @Rarity the Snowperior, @Live Spark, @Worldfrog, @Hightlyze, @DasCapschen, @FalconBrony, @Dustlicious@Osoka_Topez, @DJ Wolfe, @Frostgage, @BastementSparkle, @Sunamena, @Elements of Chaos, @Flow, @Spidey10, @Le Trotteur Sauvage, @Kyoshi, @vampireponyprince, @King of Canterlot

Now feel free to rock on and rule the universe!

3202d9f6dfaa753707054304a13e2853.gif

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 13
  • teacup 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Yay 5
  • Smile 4
  • Hug 1

(edited)

@ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Totally Lyra @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @TheRockARooster @goofyg65  @hopkey123 @Rising Dusk@Steve Piranha @Lunar Echo @NightmareLuna800 @The Cerberus @Rikifive @Wolfgrel@SoberStarlight @TBD @Frostgage@StrawCherry @DashYoshi @Cherry-Pie @Cagey@Dark Horse @Randimaxis@TwiTracker@Lightwing@Yellow Diamond @Spidey10@Dank Pony Child@Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️@Prince Doopliss @Misscellanio@Sunamena@Nightfall Thunder@.Wolfe. @Totally Nye @Connie @Arid_Blitz @ultrairongorilla @FalconBrony@StarrySkyDash@Renegade the Unicorn@RainbowDashPrincess @Kreamer @Loyal Defender @rainbow dash13 @Pastel Heart@Scootaloved @Blivy@RarityKchu@Rarity's crush @Recherche @Dreambiscuit @JustNyu @Bakugou Is My Man ❤@Twisted Cyclone@Midnight Solace @Fluttershyfan94@Undoubtedly Babyyoshi309 @TheTaZe @Cagey@Lord Valtasar @Q, Lord of Insanity@Stone Cold Steve Tuna@AppleButt@shyabetes3939 @DivineGuard1000 @Chrysalis89 @LegoshiLunA@ScruffyTheStallion @Dark Qiviut @Tilgoreth @Twilight Luna @Mirage77  @Cash In@Fluttershy Friend @Jeric @ooReiko @PiratePony @Kyoshi @PathfinderCS @Leere @Stormfury @Missklang @PoisonClaw @TigerGeekGuy @GrimGrimoire @Tacodidra @Nature Tune @ShootingStar159 @Samurai Equine@AmarisNsane@Kujamih@Azul Maya  @Storminess @Valencia@SolarFlare13 @Flutterstep@Pink Feather @Deerie@CypherHoof @Chrylestia600 @Ganondorf8 @Prospekt @Alexshy @Deae Rising Shine~ @Trotteur Sauvage @KashikoiPai@Twilight Karamel @IronM17 @Lunar Glow @Muffinnz@Bas@RaraLover

@Duality

And @Lucky Bolt

Ultimately-Barney-most-legen-wait-dary-g

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Yay 4
  • Smile 2
  • Hug 4

@Kyoshi, because he is one of my best friends, or so I like to believe. Definitely one of the people I am super happy to have met here.

I wanted to post this only and specifically for you. After the first time I could never forgive myself, I hope you can though. It has been a pain I had to bear this whole time.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hug 2